All Comments on 'When One Day We are Gone Ch. 09'

by oneagainst

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
MasterfuljimMasterfuljimabout 1 year ago

Brilliant.

Just brilliant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What the fuck is the point of this….bullshit revenge?

Just go to the cops. Call them and tell them you’re being held captive and then watch the shit hit the fan. For an added bonus, you can tell them she has guns and Lily will be lucky to not end up 6’ under.

Seriously, this was about as enjoyable as a root canal.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This was Great!!!!!!

KidshouseKidshouseabout 1 year ago

Brilliant revenge trapping her in a life of hell mind games can be the best way to deal with the likes of Lily your a brilliant writer

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Woohoo! Lily and Damien both getting what they deserve!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Really had me worried at the start of this chapter, that Cassie would fall completely under Lily's Dominance. I'm just so happy Cassie was able to take control at the end! I'm so hoping that she turns her cheating husband into a caged whimpering slave, in the next chapter!!

JcbxJcbxabout 1 year ago

I just can't wait for the next chapter to see where this goes I really hope you continue the humiliation of Lily

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Please have Lilly’s prevail and have her subjugate Cassie for good.

Bnd2PlzBnd2Plzabout 1 year ago

OMG!! I can't get enough of your stories! They're perfectly written. I feel waiting for the next is as frustrating as Quinn waiting to be uncaged. ;). Keep up the great work. I can't wait to see if Cassie shows her evolving prowess and reduces her piggish husband to a quivering fool. I love this series, but my favorite is still Alena's Game! I've read it 3 times now. (You know a writing is powerful when it affects you emotionally for days; Alena's Game does this to me).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This was amazing.... I really hope this isn't over I really want to see how this new relationship between Cassie & Lily evolves

gbdfagbdfaabout 1 year ago

What you've done in this chapter is more logical than what I wanted, which was for Lily to go from Domme to Sub. Even though you hinted that Cassie could make Lily into what Cassie wanted, it doesn't seem like that's the route it's going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

AMASING!

Pappasleaze!

Hotstuff1PHotstuff1P5 months ago

Wonderful shift of power and dominance back to where it belongs. Well written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroneagainst@oneagainst
At last we begin, and from the smallest of things: a mistake. Cassie asked for the free will to make her own choice at the end of Wonderland, but she did something unexpected. Instead of keeping free will for herself, she gave it to her nemesis, Lily. Now Lily is free to wand...