When One Day We are Gone Ch. 09

Story Info
Lily dominates in bed, making Cassie her sex slave, until...
7.1k words
4.84
11.1k
15

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 12/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oneagainst
oneagainst
1,520 Followers

[Author's note: Cassidy Hayes, psychologist by day and mother of two, is struggling as her husband Damian cheats on her with Lily. Blackmailed through incriminating videos into doing what Lily tells her, Cassie finds herself yielding to the domineering sexy blonde younger woman. Meanwhile, Cassie is exploring a strange world, having made a new friend in Madame Syn, the owner of the Lost and Found and a highly accomplished Dominatrix.

Cassie has shared intimacy with a woman for the first time, accepting that her marriage finally beyond repair. She has also accepted another truth about herself, finding herself attracted to Syn. Cassie knows it's time to move on, but first there are loose ends that need to be tidied up, a debt that needs to be paid.]

---

ALPHA FEMALE

Among the men, Damian and Robert were talking in low tones, heads together, watching their sons on the pitch. As Cassie approached, another one of the fathers noticed her and looked up, giving her a nod as he drifted away, leaving her husband and his best friend standing together. Damian gave out a little laugh, smiling at Robert.

"That's what you get for trying to help. No-one likes advice."

"Yeah, sure."

"Sucker."

There was something in their words that didn't quite ring true, as if she had interrupted a private conversation. Damian caught Cassie's eye, then returned his focus to his friend. Cassie stood behind them, cradling her second coffee of the morning in her hands, letting the steam evaporate until she could drink it. A flash of memory: the casual way Syn poured her coffee into Quinn's lap in the coffee shop the first time Cassie had ever met him, just to prove the point that he was under her control.

Cassie glanced around the other parents, feeling strange to be thinking about such things. The other mothers were chatting among themselves, but Cassie was off to one side, watching their backs as they congregated together. She was aware of the difference in her body, the little bar secreted through her clit. There was a distance now between her and the other mothers, an invisible gap that only she knew was there, separating Saturday morning football from her other hidden life.

Her attention shifted back to her husband. Although Robert had covered expertly, reacting to Damian's abrupt change of conversation, it had been the nod from the other father that had given it away. She knew what they'd been talking about before she arrived. Cassie wondered if any of the wives knew too, kept in the loop by their husbands. It was juicy gossip, such an exquisite little secret, that Cassie would be surprised if they didn't know. But, none of them had reached out to Cassie. Damian had somehow, through his charm and his wit, convinced everyone to keep quiet.

Robert laughed at something Damian said, and her attention switched back to her husband. When she thought of him and Lily together now, it didn't hurt anymore. Her time with Aidan, and then with Syn, her moment of truth, had changed all that. She had picked a side, and that side was her own. They could talk all they wanted, she thought bitterly to herself, screw them all.

The whistle blew for half time and Damian turned back to Cassie.

"Want anything?" he asked, "I'm just taking the orders."

Cassie shook her head, holding up her coffee cup, and Damian headed off towards the coffee cart. Cassie walked up to the edge of the pitch, standing next to Robert.

"Playing well," he said.

"Better, now," Cassie replied.

She was taking little sips of the rich, dark liquid, watching Robert out of the corner of her eye. He was Damian's best friend and had been his groomsman at their wedding. Cassie had known him for a long time.

"You two are up to something," she said.

"Never," Robert replied shaking his head theatrically.

"This wouldn't have anything to do with your end of season boys' night, would it?"

"Of course not."

"You picked a date yet?"

Robert turned to her, amusement showing on his face. He was taller than Cassie, good looking with pitch-black hair cropped close to his scalp, and warm brown eyes set in dark skin. He smiled, showing even, white teeth, in a way that he knew made him appear charming. Cassie knew that he was between wives at the moment, as Damian had put it. She smiled back at him, coyly, with just a hint of flirt. Damian and Robert had always been thick as thieves. She had no doubt in her mind that Robert would be completely on board about Lily.

"I just want to make sure there are no diary clashes," Cassie persisted, "I wouldn't want to be the party pooper because I'd booked a parent dinner for that night or anything."

Robert chuckled, glancing momentarily past her in the direction that Damian had left. Yes, Cassie thought, the coast is clear. We can flirt. Robert leaned closer, impinging on her personal space.

"We're thinking the twentieth," he murmured. "All good?"

"I'll keep it clear," Cassie responded, grinning up at him playfully.

"You're a good sport, Cassie."

It was the way that Robert made eye contact that gave the game away. He liked her; she suspected he'd always had her on the radar ever since Damian and she had first started going out. Robert could see what was coming, that Damian wasn't going to be able to keep Lily under wraps for much longer. Robert knew that Damian's betrayal would be devastating for Cassie, and she would need a shoulder to cry on. She knew what Robert had planned.

Cassie smiled sweetly. "You booked a venue yet?"

Robert's eyes were glittering now, delighting in the attention. Thinking with the little brain not the big one, Cassie decided.

"Working on it," Robert confided.

"I know someone who organises events, maybe I should put you in touch. You'd like her. She's always getting excellent feedback from her clients, she's very creative."

Cassie shrugged nonchalantly, and said, "Or maybe same old, same old. Up to you."

"Sure. Give me her number, I'll give her a call."

Damian returned with coffees for Robert and himself. Robert took a cup, nodding his thanks as Cassie stepped into the background again. She walked away, taking her phone out and dialling a number. It rang and rang before eventually connecting.

"Cassidy, do you have any idea what time it is?" came the cranky female voice on the other end.

"Yes. Eight thirty. Good morning, Cynthia."

"Still the middle of the night. This had better be important."

"You sound worse for wear. When did you get to bed?"

"About two," Syn replied. There was a pause, then she continued, "God, my arm hurts. I really need to delegate more."

"Who was it?"

"Ah, you wouldn't know her, which is good for you. Let's just say there are some people to whom I enjoy administering correction."

Cassie heard Syn laugh to herself on the other end of the phone.

"So, now you've woken me up, what is it that can't wait for a more civilised hour?"

"I'm going to put you in contact with someone. I told him you organise events. I want you to talk him into booking a specific event."

The phone went silent, and Cassie checked the screen to see if the call had dropped out.

"Hello?"

"Cassidy, what's going on?"

"Remember what you said on the daybed?"

"I said a lot on the daybed. Probably far too much."

"You were right. It's time to start writing my legend."

There was a long pause. "Ah."

"Will you help?"

"Of course. It sounds like an awful cliché, but I'll say it anyway. Anything for you, Cassidy Hayes."

Cassie cradled the phone to her ear, an unexpected wave of relief flooding through her.

"I'll meet this person," Syn continued, "You tell me what to say, tell me where to be. Choose what you want me to do. Hell, pick the length of my hemline and the style of my underwear. Of course, I'll be an event organiser for you if that's what you want. I've had to play much more challenging roles in my time."

Tears sprang to Cassie's eyes. "Thank you. I'm so glad I met you, Cynthia," she murmured.

"Likewise. Life was getting monotonous. Just an endless parade of genitals."

Syn's comment made Cassie laugh, blinking away the tears.

"Just something to consider," Cassie said, "If you don't want to be disturbed then maybe put your phone on silent."

"Ah, but then I would miss the chance to talk to you. Let me see what I can do. I'll call you later."

Syn ended the call and Cassie slid her phone back into her pocket feeling a sense of excitement and foreboding in equal measure. She had set the wheels in motion, and now there was one last piece of the puzzle that needed to be dealt with.

---

On Tuesday at eleven thirty, Cassie was standing in the kitchen. She had emptied the dishwasher and wiped down the surfaces. Dinner was in the slow cooker; all she could do now was wait. She didn't know for sure that Lily was coming, but Damian had explicitly asked her if she was going to visit her mother today, so Cassie took that as a sign.

Lily had established a pattern on these visits, arriving early to make sure Cassie was out of the way, or safely ensconced in the walk-in wardrobe before Damian came home. Sometimes, Lily would just tell Cassie to leave, expelling her from her own house so that Lily could have Cassie's husband all to herself. On these occasions it cut Cassie to the core, but she nodded and meekly acquiesced to the younger woman, because the alternative was a lot worse.

Recently, Lily had begun to change her habits, preferring to keep Cassie around, bound in rope and helpless within earshot of Lily and Damian making love. Just once, Lily had confessed that it made it more enjoyable, knowing that Cassie was listening or even watching through the slatted wardrobe door, powerless to stop Lily riding her husband's manhood and receiving pleasure from his body. It was pleasure that Lily now had exclusive access to, and Cassie was forced to witness in silence as her own need was denied. It wasn't enough that Lily had taken her husband from her, Lily also loved the hold she had over Cassie. It was plain to see in Lily's eyes that she loved it like a drug, magnifying her arousal as she turned Cassie into nothing.

Cassie, for her part, would have no choice but to kneel where Lily had placed her, crippled with shame for not resisting and not trying to stop the younger woman from stealing her man. Her head would bow as she witnessed her husband bringing his lover to climax, her body burning with unrequited arousal as she remembered how it felt to have Damian thrusting into her instead, before Lily took it all away, denying her completely. In the end, she would be left aching to touch herself, twisting in the ropes to try and get even a finger close enough to bring herself to a hollow, pathetic cuckold climax of her own.

Then Lily would be there, taunting her, flouting her engorged pussy, displaying the remnants of Damian's seed within her folds. Just the memory of it was enough to trigger the humiliation again, the submission. This was Lily's genius: she had brainwashed Cassie into torturing herself with merely the recollection of what Lily forced her to do, reliving her defeat over and over until Cassie believed it without question.

Cassie's hand trembled on the countertop, remembering the last time, a week ago. There had been a moment where Cassie had faltered on the very brink of giving in and finally breaking under the relentless onslaught, as Lily offered her crotch to Cassie to clean the remains of her husband's seed. Cassie had obeyed passively, burying her tongue inside the other woman almost without being bidden to, feeling Lily's body build up to climax as she kissed and licked the younger woman's swollen clit.

Lily had orgasmed powerfully, looking down at the kneeling, powerless woman between her legs, smiling cruelly. Then she had turned and walked away, leaving Cassie kneeling naked on her own bedroom carpet, her cheeks smeared with her tormentor's juices, not allowed to move or get up until Lily was gone.

But this time it had been different. Lily's leaving was a mercy; if she had stayed, if she had seen how close Cassie was teetering on the edge of the abyss after Lily's callous treatment of her, Lily could have broken her. It would have only taken a word, or a single action and Cassie would have submitted to her fully, her will breaking and finally becoming nothing more than Lily's plaything. She had been that close to finally, irrevocably losing herself.

Cassie knew how it worked, the dominance and the submission. She had seen first-hand how a submissive could drop into a passive state, becoming little more than a willing toy for her controller to play with. That day with Lily, Cassie knew that she had come close to that brink, overwhelmed and disorientated, churning with the betrayal and the shame of allowing it to happen. Whatever happened today, she had to resist falling over the edge into that deep, dark, enticing, helpless pit. She would not survive another encounter with the willowy blonde woman who had managed to enslave her. Cassie could already feel it deep inside herself: the need to just give up the overwhelming struggle and to finally welcome the simplicity of enslavement. She could feel it calling to her, the enticement of giving herself up completely to the superior woman in her husband's life, of finally accepting her place on her knees at Lily's feet. Today, there was no margin for error.

The door opened.

"Cassie, hello!" came a female voice.

Cassie waited until Lily's slender body appeared in the doorway. She was dressed in a figure-hugging knee-length skirt and sleeveless silk blouse in baby-blue. Her long, blonde hair was tied back in a ponytail, clear of her delicate face.

"Pleased to see me?"

"I was about to go. I need to see my mother."

"Really? But I got here early so we could hang out. I had to dash out of work especially."

"Please Lily, just let me go out. You win. You can have him all to yourself."

Lily smiled sweetly, green eyes twinkling.

"If I had intended to let you leave, I wouldn't have been so early getting here. I really do cherish our time together."

Cassie said nothing, watching the other woman carefully. At last, she asked, "What do you want, Lily?"

Lily stalked across the kitchen floor towards Cassie, her heels clicking on the polished stone. She raised her hand and brushed her thumb across Cassie's cheek.

"I was thinking about last week, Cassie, and how good you were at cleaning me out. I'd be a fool to not take advantage of that every time. You did such a good job."

Lily's eyes sparkled with excitement.

"You're paying much closer attention to me these days, aren't you? I'd almost believe you're beginning to enjoy me teaching you your proper place."

Lily's thumb drifted across Cassie's face, moving in slow circles over Cassie's lips.

"And I think you'd like to do it again, wouldn't you? Do you remember how I taste?"

Cassie closed her eyes to avoid meeting Lily's commanding gaze.

"Please, Lily," she whispered, "Please, just let me go."

Cassie started to protest again, but Lily linked arms with her and began to direct them both out of the kitchen to the stairs.

"Up we go. Good girl. You know the drill by now, don't you?" Lily laughed, "Why don't you go get into position while I freshen up?"

At the top of the stairs, Lily pushed her gently into the bedroom.

"See you in a minute."

Cassie watched her go into the ensuite bathroom and close the door. Her exit to the stairs was clear, she could be out of the front door in a few seconds, in her car in a few more seconds, gone from Lily's clutches in half a minute. It would be so easy, but then Cassie stopped. Lily would have known that too, and yet she had still left Cassie unsupervised. The open doorway taunted her: Lily knew that Cassie wouldn't dare run away. Stay the course, keep to the plan, she told herself. The only way out was through.

Slowly, Cassie began to take her clothes off; her top first, and then her leggings, then her underwear. Each item was folded neatly on the bed. Finally, Cassie was standing naked in her own bedroom, waiting for Lily to return, feeling the familiar humiliation rising within her as she meekly followed her tormentor's commands. No, there was no escape. There was only one way this would play out.

The toilet flushed and then after a pause, the door to the ensuite opened.

Lily grinned. "Good girl Cassie, you're learning so fast."

She passed Cassie on the way to the wardrobe door, her hand snaking out to wrap her fingers around the back of Cassie's neck, forcing her to follow. Lily opened the wardrobe door and they stepped inside. Without saying a word, Lily increased the downward pressure on Cassie's neck, forcing her to her knees facing the drawers.

"No looking today," Lily said, "You're going to stay facing this direction. You only get to hear, not see."

She heard Lily walk away and then return a few moments later. Cassie knew what to expect.

Cassie's clothes were dumped in a pile on the floor.

"No need for Damian to see these."

Then, soft cotton rope was fed between her wrists, snaking back and forth until she was bound tightly. A hand wrapped around her ankle, pulling so that the rope could be wound around it. The other ankle was tugged into place and the rope fed around it too, until her wrists and ankles were tied together tightly, leaving Cassie helpless on her knees. A hand stroked her hair.

"You remember at the start, Cassie? You used to put up such a fight, but not anymore. You've learned to be such a good girl for me."

Lily stepped around in front of Cassie, holding her chin and forcing her to look up at the blonde woman.

"One last thing."

Lily tugged her skirt up her slender thighs until the hem had exposed her crotch. She hooked her thumbs into her panties and pulled them down her long, slender legs, showing Cassie her waxed pussy. Cassie's eyes fixed on Lily's slit.

"Not yet, bitch. Though I know you want to," Lily murmured, "You just can't wait to get a taste, can you?"

Lily bent down and retrieved her discarded panties from the floor.

"Open up and I'll give you an appetiser."

Cassie looked up at Lily. Lily was watching her, waiting, with a strange feral intensity in her eyes. Slowly Cassie opened her mouth and Lily's eyes shone with excitement. Cassie could smell the scent of her arousal: doing this to Cassie was a powerful turn-on for the younger woman. She began to feed her used panties into Cassie's mouth until all the material was pushed between Cassie's parted lips.

"We don't need a gag anymore do we, Cassie? We're past all that now."

Lily stroked Cassie's cheek lovingly. "You won't spit the panties out, you won't kick and scream, you won't even turn around to watch your husband making love to me, will you?"

Lily touched her index finger to her own crotch, dipping the tip between her folds. She reached out and smeared her moisture across Cassie's lips.

"See you later."

Lily wriggled her skirt back down over her hips and passed Cassie, closing the wardrobe door behind her. In the silence, kneeling there in the dark, all Cassie could do was wait. She should have run, even Lily knew that, but now she was bound in place, utterly at Lily's mercy.

The silence was broken eventually by the sound of the front door opening and closing, and muffled male and female voices from downstairs. Cassie strained to make out the conversation, but then she heard footsteps ascending the stairs.

"Yeah, but you answering the door was risky," said the male voice. Cassie shuddered: it was her husband.

"I watched her leave, it's all good."

"I'm just saying, what if one of us gets sloppy?"

There was female laughter.

"Then she finds out the truth."

"And that is not...."

"That I love you."

There was silence. Cassie's heart froze. She strained to hear, but the only noise was the soft sound of slow kissing. Cassie braced herself, know that Lily had positioned her husband within earshot, so Cassie would hear his response. All she could do was wait quietly for the final twist of the knife.

oneagainst
oneagainst
1,520 Followers