When One Day We are Gone Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you too," Damian replied.

Cassie's body sagged, putting pressure on her bindings, but she ignored the discomfort. Not only had Damian said it, but Lily had extracted it from him easily. Lily wanted Cassie to hear the magnitude of her defeat, the hopelessness of her situation, the reality.

"I need to be naked, baby," Lily murmured, "I need you inside me. Do you want that too?"

There was more kissing, and then Cassie heard them undressing. She heard the sliding of skin over skin and the creak of the bed as they descended onto it. She listened to the gasps and moans, to the soft, regular slapping noises, the groans. It seemed to go on forever, each thrust bringing a new moan from Lily, loud enough to be heard very clearly in the wardrobe.

There was no talking, but Cassie heard how they shifted position, decreasing and increasing the tempo until they began to synchronise in a set of grunts and low groans, building up to their climaxes. Cassie's head was bowed, the taste of Lily's used underwear on her tongue and the smell of her juices on Cassie's lips, as if she had been marked ritually by the younger woman now fucking her husband.

All the while, Cassie came back to the same idea: it was love. He'd said so. Damian wasn't hers anymore. She barely registered as their exhortations became louder, more urgent. Lily cried out and Cassie knew they had both climaxed. The happy couple.

Afterwards, there was low murmuring, and she heard the sound of bodies rising from the bed. A toilet flushed.

"Better get back," Damian said to Lily.

"I'm working from home for the afternoon," Lily replied.

"I'm not. I gotta do a two o'clock conference call."

"Do it from here," Lily replied, "You could talk on the phone while I show you my Kegel exercises."

"It's face-to-face," Damian said, "But, look, next time I'll make sure the entire afternoon is ours to do with as we please."

She heard the wet noises of more slow kissing and then footsteps. The stairs creaked as they descended, leaving Cassie alone in the dark with her thoughts. She began to lose track of time.

After an age, the wardrobe door opened and Cassie felt hands tugging at the rope. She shuffled her feet and found that her ankles were unbound, but not her wrists. Lily pulled the rope, forcing Cassie to pitch forward suddenly, scrabbling to get her feet under her so she could stand.

"That was amazing," Lily confided, turning Cassie around so they were face to face.

Cassie stared back at her dumbly, her mouth still filled by Lily's used underwear. Her legs began to burn with pins and needles.

Lily tugged the rope, leading Cassie out of the wardrobe and then forcing her to the floor again, kneeling beside the bed. Cassie could only watch as the other woman undressed herself, stripping off her blouse and skirt, unclasping her bra, until she was standing over Cassie, naked.

Lily smiled seductively, bending down to pull her panties from between Cassie's lips.

"Did you enjoy the taste, bitch? Ready for main course?" Lily asked, "Yeah, of course you are. Look at you. You fucking need this now, don't you?"

Cassie lowered her eyes, picking her words carefully, fearful of what she was about to confess.

"Lily, could I be untied?"

"Why? Do your wrists hurt?"

"No," Cassie replied softly, "I want to use my hands."

Lily took Cassie's chin in her hand and suddenly Cassie was staring up into those hard emerald eyes. Lily studied her closely.

"Well," Lily replied, "You know what? I think I believe you."

The younger woman went around behind Cassie and began to pull at the ropes around her wrists. Cassie's hands came free, and she rubbed her skin where the ropes had left marks.

"Do you want to lie down?" Cassie asked.

"Okay. Sure."

Cassie stood up and went to the bed, drawing back the covers and sliding into bed. She laid there, holding the sheets back, waiting. Lily's smile had faded, replaced now by curiosity. She got into bed next to Cassie.

Cassie began to move, dotting tiny kisses over the other woman's shoulder, working her way down to the soft, enticing curve of Lily's breast. Lily laid back, folding her arms behind her head on the pillow, giving Cassie full access to her body.

Cassie ran a hand over Lily's flat stomach, trailing her nails delicately over the soft, flawless skin, teasing her belly button. Her lips worked their way across Lily's chest, dancing around the aureole before finally locking her lips around an engorged nipple.

Lily sighed. "That's much better."

Cassie's tongue tickled Lily's nipple, and in response she felt a quiver in Lily's abdomen.

"I've been researching," Cassie breathed, moving across in tiny increments, tasting Lily's skin until her lips found the other nipple.

"Have you been looking at porn, Cassie?" Lily asked, amusement in her voice, "Is that what you've been getting yourself off with these days?"

Cassie drew Lily's hard nipple into her mouth, suckling gently, while her hand drifted down Lily's body, tracing over her waxed mons.

"Mmm-hmm."

"Lesbian porn?"

Cassie nodded, moving her lips down Lily's body in increments. She heard Lily chuckle.

"Wow. Have I turned you gay, Cassie?"

Cassie paused, her lips over Lily's belly button. She had to say the words.

"Yes, you did."

The truth was a lot more complicated, the reality of meeting someone new and that person being a woman, the unexpected revelation, the world beyond the horizon.

Lily laughed. "So, all that time watching me fuck your husband, all that time with him no longer bothering with you, and in the end it's me you're looking at, not him."

Cassie didn't answer. Instead, her fingers traced around Lily's labia. She kissed Lily's stomach, feeling the other woman begin to squirm in response.

"Are you trying to turn me gay too?" Lily asked, "Because it's not gonna work. Your husband's wonderful thick cock is enough for me. Unlike you, I can have access to it whenever I want, so this is just a bonus."

Cassie's fingers parted Lily's pussy lips and her thumb touched the little hard nub of Lily's clit, feeling it under her hood. Lily was already slick with Damian's residue but also now with her own moisture. Cassie's lips reached Lily's pussy and she began to probe gently between the younger woman's folds.

Cassie felt Lily's fingers in her hair and heard a low groan as Lily relished the sensations. Cassie kissed her gently, exploring with her tongue underneath Lily's hood to find the little hard button. Lily's hips bucked on contact, telling Cassie she'd found her mark.

"Oh yes. There."

Cassie slid down the bed, positioning herself between Lily's legs. She splayed Lily open with two fingers, lapping now at her exposed opening, running the tip of her tongue deep into the other woman then following her slit up to tease her clit. The familiar taste of Damian's cum mingling with Lily's juices threatened to overwhelm her as Cassie dipped deeper into the other woman. She looked up and saw Lily's eyes staring back at her, cheeks flushed, her expression now wild and earnest.

"That's right, bitch," Lily hissed, "Lick me out. Clean him up."

In response, Cassie nuzzled her clit, bringing up her other hand. She plunged a finger inside Lily and began to stroke. Lily's hips writhed in response.

"Good girl," Lily grunted, "You fucking love doing that, don't you, bitch?"

Cassie slipped in a second finger, twisting her wrist to begin teasing the front side of Lily's vagina, searching for her most sensitive spot.

"You fucking love burying your pathetic face in my pussy, don't you?"

Cassie took Lily's clit between her lips and suckled. Lily ground her hips against Cassie's mouth in return, eager to be stimulated. Cassie remembered Syn's touch, the way she had shown Cassie how. Now, Cassie began to explore Lily's body, teasing inside with her fingertips, exploring with her tongue. She began to pull back, stimulating Lily less. Cassie was making each touch and each taste count, as Syn had shown her.

"Fuck," Lily breathed, "You're good at this. You're... uh... a proper little slut."

Cassie closed her eyes, concentrating on the sensations of her lips and fingers exploring her tormentor. She could feel the moistness between her own legs, building, but she was no longer ashamed of it. Instead, she gave herself over to it, enjoying the way Lily responded to each caress, each touch of her tongue. The blonde woman's body moved under her, needing more.

Cassie began to build Lily up to the edge in slow, deliberate stages, holding her on a plateau as Syn had done, making her squirm and writhe under Cassie's gentle, insistent ministrations. She could hear Lily's moans, could feel the sweat of her skin. Lily was silent now, lost in her own private world of arousal and desire.

Cassie broke off, looking up Lily's body, watching her persecutor's chest rise and fall in a staccato rhythm as she teetered on the brink. Lily's eyes were closed now, her face tight with anticipation. Cassie smiled to herself and brought her lips down onto Lily's unresisting pussy.

Lily gasped, heaving her hips, but Cassie pinned her in place, using the two fingers embedded inside the younger woman to keep her in position while she licked and sucked. Cassie felt a tremor run through Lily's thighs and she increased the tempo, searching now for that final, sweet moment, the very edge before the orgasm. Cassie held her there and Lily's thighs closed reflexively around Cassie's head, her body taut, waiting to tumble over the edge.

Cassie twisted her embedded fingers and sucked Lily's swollen nub.

"Please," Lily gasped.

Remorselessly, Cassie pushed her over the edge into a violent, shuddering orgasm.

---

Cassie brought the coffee upstairs to the bedroom. She pushed open the door with her foot and looked in. Tangled in the sheets, Lily's naked body stirred slightly in her sleep. Cassie went around to her side of the bed and sat down, placing one mug of coffee on the bedside table and cupping the other in both her hands.

"Lily," she called, softly.

In amongst the jumble of blonde hair, Lily's head shifted. Cassie watched her sleeping, reaching out to gently stroke her cheek.

"Lily," she called again.

Lily's skin felt soft against her fingers. Asleep, her face was beautiful: firm cheekbones, full lips. Cassie remembered how she'd felt. Lily's eyelids fluttered and opened; green eyes cast around until they locked on Cassie's face.

"I brought you some coffee."

Lily screwed her eyes closed, frowning, shaking off sleep. She drew in a long breath and rolled over onto her back.

"What?"

"Coffee. I thought you might like some."

Cassie took a sip of her own drink. Lily exhaled and began to worm her way up into a sitting position, combing loose strands of her long blonde hair back from her face and tucking them behind her ear.

"Sure."

Cassie passed the second mug to the topless woman, who took it and sipped the dark steaming liquid tentatively.

"I didn't know how you'd want it. Is that okay?"

Lily nodded, taking another mouthful of the coffee. Her green eyes were wary.

"You're being nice."

"Yes."

"Why?"

Cassie put her own mug down on the bedside table and clasped her hands together in front of her.

"I want to have a talk. Okay?"

Lily sat up straighter in bed, bringing the covers up to tuck them around her breasts.

"Fine. What do you want to talk about?"

"I want to come to an understanding between us, Lily. I want something from you."

Lily's face twitched into a laconic half-smile, the last vestiges of the fog of sleep evaporating.

"You're in no position to want anything," she replied, curling her lip.

Cassie's face hardened. Lily's smile grew.

"You think that getting between my legs and then bringing me coffee afterwards makes us best buddies, bitch?"

Cassie looked down at her hands, setting her shoulders.

"Lily, I think we can lose that word."

"Which word? The bitch word? But that's what you are. You're my bitch, aren't you?"

Cassie looked up. The green eyes bore into her mercilessly.

"In fact," Lily continued, "I think I need to hear you say it."

She stared back at Cassie, taunting her with a cold smile.

"I was hoping that we could reset," Cassie persisted, "I thought maybe a coffee and a talk."

"Like we're at a catch up at the coffee shop? Like your mummy chummies in our fucking active wear?" Lily mocked, "Say it. Tell me you're my bitch and then I'll let you talk."

"Fine, okay. Let's do it this way."

Cassie picked up Lily's phone from the bedside table and handed it to her, taking the coffee from her hands.

"What's this?"

"Unlock it," Cassie said, "Have a look at your videos."

There was the faintest flicker of doubt in Lily's smug expression. Her eyes dropped to the little screen in her hand and she touched it with a fingertip.

"Fingerprint lock wasn't too smart," Cassie told her, "Especially if you're sleeping."

She watched Lily's expression change, the half-smile giving way to concern.

"What have you done, you fucking...."

"Do you see? In the folder?"

Suddenly, Lily was furious, lips curling in a snarl, eyes flashing.

"You fucking bitch. You complete fucking bitch," she roared.

Cassie leaned back slightly, taken aback by the venom in Lily's voice.

"I erased the backups too. They're all gone."

Lily's beautiful face creased into a mask of rage, and then suddenly changed again, showing cold superiority.

"Don't think this changes anything. We'll do a new video. We can fucking start right now. Get on your fucking knees," she spat.

"No," Cassie replied calmly.

"What the fuck do you mean?"

"I mean I'm not going to let you take another video."

Lily's eyes bulged and she reached forwards curling a fist in Cassie's hair and pulling her painfully forwards until their faces were almost touching.

"Listen here," she snapped, "Don't act like you have a choice here. I will fucking ruin your life. I will take every fucking thing you love away from you and I will fucking enjoy it."

Cassie stared into her eyes, seeing the cruelty and the determination there, the deep resentment, saying nothing in response.

"Yes, bitch. Finally, you realise just how much this stunt is gonna cost you. You are going to fucking pay, and then we're gonna go back to how we were, with you in your rightful place, right under my fucking thumb."

"You can't," Cassie said, softly.

"Can't what?"

"That was your mistake, Lily," Cassie continued, striving to keep her tone even, non-confrontational, even as Lily twisted and pulled her hair painfully.

Lily's eyes were round, her lips moving without words.

"You already took everything from me, Lily. You took my husband. My dignity. There's no more to take."

Finally, she saw it in Lily's eyes: the confusion.

"I deleted all those videos, but I also added one. Take a look."

Lily's mouth opened and closed. Cassie could tell her mind was racing to process this new information. Lily's brutal grip on Cassie's hair loosened and she looked down to her phone.

"Play it."

Lily hesitated for a long time, caught between the need to know and the fear of finding out, but finally she pressed play. Cassie studied her face as Lily watched the sequence play. Tiny sounds came from the phone: grunting and moaning, a cry, a name. Lily watched, transfixed. Eventually it was over.

"How?" she hissed, still staring at the last frozen frame, showing a picture of Damian's body on Lily's, naked skin glossy with the sheen of sweat.

"I put my phone between the books on the shelf."

Lily blanked the screen, dropping the phone into her lap.

"So, now you have a video too. Good for you."

Lily shrugged, suddenly indifferent, full of bravado, mercurial. She fixed Cassie with a calculating look.

"Doesn't matter. I'm still gonna take everything. That's the deal," she said, then leaned forward until her face was almost touching Cassie's. "Was that the understanding you wanted to get to?"

In reply, Cassie got up from the bed, collecting both mugs of coffee and began to walk to the door. She stopped at the foot of the bed.

"No, Lily," she said, her voice calm and steady.

"Sad for you, then, bitch."

"No Lily, I'm sad for you. See, this is the understanding we're going to have. You want my husband? You can have him. You want him in your bed? Fine. He'll need somewhere to stay."

"What the fuck are you...?"

"He's going to be moving out soon, and we're going to split. He's going to get half the bank account, but I'll be keeping the house. He can have joint access, but the boys aren't going to lose their home just because some whore came along. They'll be staying here with me."

Lily was silent, chewing her lip but letting Cassie continue.

"In return, you get to have a life together. His job pays well, enough to live off as well as provide child support, and I believe you're doing well also. He can see his kids on the days he wants, which means you're going to need to learn about being a mother. I hope you two are happy together."

"I don't understand."

"You will."

"No," Lily insisted, "I don't. Why are you offering this? What's the catch?"

"Oh, Lily, good girl. Yes, there is a catch. That video is the catch."

Lily's face darkened, and she spat, "So that's it. You're going to post it and ruin our lives."

"No."

"Then what?" Lily snapped, her temper flaring again. She didn't enjoy being the one who was cornered.

"That video stays safe in the vault," Cassie replied, "Unless."

"Just fucking tell me b...."

Lily cut herself off. Cassie smiled warmly.

"There, that was progress. The video stays in the vault unless you cheat on him. If that happens, I post it," Cassie replied, the smile fading from her face, "Also, if he cheats on you, I post it."

Lily glared at her tormentor but didn't utter a word. Cassie became stern, colder.

"This is my revenge, Lily. You get to live happily ever after with the man of your dreams because if you don't your little sex tape goes to all your friends and family. And if you do step out of line, I'll find out. The worst part of it all is that you also need to trust that Damian's not going to stray. You're going to have to do everything you can to make sure he's faithful, otherwise, well, you know what happens."

Cassie sighed, sympathetically.

"And we both know Damian," she continued, "We know what he's like. We know his history. Imagine that every time he works late, or he goes away on a business trip, or he has a golfing weekend with the guys, he has an opportunity to stray. It would be hell on earth not knowing, sitting there at home or in the office, wondering if he's in someone else's bed because, after all, monogamy doesn't seem to suit him. And then that video gets posted."

"You... you fucking...."

"More respect please. I thought you of all people would appreciate the thought that's gone into establishing this level of control over you. You get what you wanted, Lily. Now you're just going to have to learn how to live with it, until death do you part."

Cassie crossed over to the doorway, pausing one last time.

"What's it going to feel like though, knowing you'll never have another man in your bed? Way past the point that the thrill fades, past the point that you've seen all his moves, past the point that your life becomes a predictable monotony. The only way out of that is love. Love makes it all work, replaces the adventure with something deeper, more satisfying. But you're never going to get to that place, not with Damian, I guarantee it."

Lily was fuming silently. Cassie matched her stare. Eventually Lily dropped her eyes to the bedsheets, cheeks burning with shame and anger.

"I'll make one exception, if you like. I'll do a deal with you."