When One Day We are Gone Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oneagainst
oneagainst
1,463 Followers

"What?" Lily mumbled under her breath. Cassie could tell she was beaten.

"We can meet up, every once in a while, just the two of us. Not for coffee, of course. I'll let you take your clothes off and climb into bed with me and we can spend an afternoon together. I'm going to shape you into a considerate lover. You're going to learn how to please."

"Never," Lily hissed.

"I disagree," Cassie countered, "After a while in your loveless relationship with my husband, you'll come to crave our time together, sharing your body with mine. In time the humiliation will fade and you'll accept your need for me, the way I'm going to train you to respond to my touch. But don't worry, I'm not going to make you my bitch."

Lily's eyes flicked up to lock on to Cassie's face.

"But I could. Given long enough, I could make you into anything. Do you understand?"

Lily was silent for a long time, before she breathed, "Yes."

"Good," Cassie replied, smiling. "Now get the fuck out of my house."

---

[Next chapter: With Lily defeated, Cassie has one final score to settle, and it's going to be legendary.

Follow me for updates to this and my other stories. If you like what you read, please leave a comment or a star rating. Constructive feedback is always welcome. If you want further adventures, or to check out my other stories, my story page is here]

oneagainst
oneagainst
1,463 Followers