When One Thing Leads to Another Ch. 02

Story Info
His date's new lover isn't done with him just yet.
9.5k words
4.71
20.3k
17

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 01/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please read chapter one for more context and background!

------------

I felt my cheeks turn pink.

But the embarrassment only seemed to make my cock even stiffer. Here I was, laying in the arms of a man I had met the night before. A man who had thoroughly dominated and humiliated me in front of my date.

Brad's hand softly walked it's way down my back and I felt him give a light tug on my bra.

Yes, my bra.

Even though his pull was light, I could still feel the tight bra straps dig deeper into my shoulders. I knew that this way-too-small-for-me bra had been leaving red marks all over them along with my back. I cringed thinking of how long it would take for them for finally to fade away.

His hand danced down my spine, bouncing between tickling and massaging. I let out a deep breath as he methodically pressed down on my lower back, slowly but deliberately making it's way down. He eventually found what he was looking for and gave another gentle tug on my panties.

Yes, my panties.

Well, not actually my panties. They belonged to to the girl who I was dating, who just so happened to be laying directly next to me. Mckenzie smiled as Brad's gentle pull became more forceful and her panties stretched their way against my dick and up my bottom. This tightness only encouraged my hard on to search for any form of contact it could find. It had already escaped her panties and was still pressing up against Brad's thigh. The way I was being held in his arm didn't allow me much wiggle room, so my hard cock quivered against his leg.

Brad had finally let go of my panties and his hand made its home on top of my cheeks. It pressed up against the black lace and slowly began to squeeze the tiny pink bows that adorned them. I shivered as he drew circles on my lower back and instinctively began rubbing my stocking-clad legs against him.

I forgot. Yes, my stockings, too.

The events of the night had not been kind to them. One fell below my knee and the other had twisted halfway around my leg. It didn't matter though. The pull of them up my calves and thigh left my hair standing on end. Although they were too small, the stretchy nylon material was still covering much of my legs. And unless you were looking very close, you could barely even see my hairs poking out.

"Aww, your lipstick is a mess."

Mckenzie's cute face giggled as she looked my body up and down.

I had also forgotten about the lipstick. I knew it had to be a mess. Between my mouth being on things it had never been on before and just sleeping in it, it must be rubbed all over my lower face. I could see lipstick marks all over Brad's chest and nuzzled into his shoulder as well. Just twenty-four hours ago, Mckenzie and I were a normal couple in the very early days of dating. Now I was wearing her lingerie and curled up in her new lover's arm.

For a moment I took in Mckenzie's beautiful sight. Her softly toned naked body pressed up against Brad's other hip. Feelings of jealousy rose up as I looked on. I had no idea if we were still a couple or even if I wanted to be moving forward after last night.

And even still, I was so hard. Unlike Brad and Mckenzie, I hadn't cum last night. Mckenzie had cum countless times in several positions and Brad had given me a facial. Knots in my stomach formed as memories came in of Brad standing over me with me on my knees. I felt my hard on continue to twitch.

I could see her hand slowly drift towards Brad's cock which was now just barely under the blanket. I could feel his breathing change with my head on his chest. Mckenzie stared down at his cock, which was now fully uncovered, as it slowly grew.

Soon Brad was rock hard and Mckenzie looked up at me.

"Now I've got two hard cocks," she chimed, "Brad, I'm offended you didn't have morning wood, too."

"It wasn't just morning wood," I could hear Brad's British accent cut in from above, "I could feel her humping me the entire night. Maybe we should've let her cum last night."

Oh, I was so horny. And the way Brad emphasized calling me 'her' made me want to disappear even further into his arms. I couldn't take my eyes off the way Mckenzie slowly gripped his cock. How had I never seen this version of her before?

I had a feeling she was hiding a kinkier side when we were together in bed but nothing like this. I could see her eyes begin to slowly make their way back up Brad's body until she glanced at me and looked back down.

I knew she wanted me to join her again. And with every moment that went by, a growing part of me wanted to as well.

This was different though. Last night I at least had the excuse that I had been drinking and smoked a little bit. Also, I was technically in a threesome and things happen like that in the heat of the moment. But this time? Although a little hungover, I was completely sober. And this time I had a suspicion that this round may go just like last night's.

And just like last night, the horniness eventually won out. I moved my hand towards hers and felt the head of Brad's penis in my palm. I did nothing for a moment but gripped it. Last night felt like a dream, but this felt so much realer.

I began lightly moving my hand up and down. At least I was used to jerking off my own dick. I focused on what I liked and I could feel Brad begin to move his legs. I tried not to make eye contact with Mckenzie but I could still feel her watching me closely. The other thing I also knew about having a dick was that Brad would not want just a handjob. I hoped he'd look to Mckenzie instead of me for that.

As I lay there subconsciously stroking his cock faster, I saw Mckenzie silently begin to slide up Brad's body until her lips reached his. The two of them began quietly, but passionately, kissing and the same humiliating feelings from last night crept in. My erection would still not go away though.

I must have looked so submissive laying there in Brad's arm. From Mckenzie's view, she could see the bodies of two people. There was Brad's ripped body and his above average sized cock. And then there was mine if she looked down. Wearing her panties, wearing her lipstick, and wearing her stockings. Hiding a smaller erection under them. And slowly jerking off the cock of the man that gave her the best fuck in ages the night before.

Brad began to reposition himself. In one fluid motion, he slid his back and neck up against the headboard while laying his butt and legs on the bed. In that same motion, he pulled Mckenzie up with him but held me where I was. I was now eye level with his cock. Brad didn't say a word but I knew what was expected.

I felt a sense of deja vu as I stared down the head of his dick. His powerful erection twitched up and down as I felt my cheeks begin to burn again.

Last night it was dark. Now the sun was up and the room was awash with light.

Last night I was drinking. Now I was completely sober.

Last night I thought I was getting laid. Now I knew the most likely outcome was Brad getting laid.

There'd be no excuse. I'd just be sucking a cock.

I tried to think of any justification as my mouth mechanically made it's way towards the spongy face of his cock. My tongue touched first, just under his pee hole. That was followed by my upper lip, just on the top ridge of his cock's head. I gently sucked there for a moment unsure what to do next. I could hear Mckenzie giggling as Brad kissed her neck.

Since Brad had pulled her up, she was now sitting up against headboard too above me. As I lay there in my stomach which my head between Brad's legs slowly swirling his head in my mouth, I felt her hand come down and run through my hair. It felt less like she was trying to shove Brad's dick down my throat but more like she wanted to show to move on.

I could hear Brad and Mckenzie whispering to each other as I finally allowed my mouth to go further down each time. I could eventually feel the tip press up against the back of my throat as I heard Mckenzie's voice.

"Oh Brad, I really want to fuck you, but I'm just too sore this morning," she squeaked as he kissed her neck, "last night was more than my pussy usual gets."

Brad continued kissing her neck as he spoke, "I could tell, but this is our last chance before my flight. You owe it to yourself to cum a few more times."

Mckenzie smiled, "I knoooow, baby, but I last night was sooo much. I'll still keep making out with you..."

I felt Brad's hand lightly grasp the nape of my neck.

"I'll be alright, I have her for now. She can just finish me."

I cheeks burned even further as Brad pointed to Mckenzie's purse on the bedside table and simply said.

"You know my rule when a girl blows me. Lipstick. She needs you to fix hers."

My cheeks burnt bright as Mckenzie smirked and took it out the little red rectangle from her small purse. As I took my mouth off his dick to face her, Brad snapped out, "You better not leave it alone."

Since my mouth couldn't be in two places at once, I grasped my hand around his cock again and brought my pink face up to Mckenzie's lipstick tube. Brad's cock was now coated in my saliva and my hand easily slid up and down. I was amazed at how much spit a blowjob could create.

I could barely look Mckenzie in the eyes as the lipstick pressed up against my lips. My face reddened even more when she told me to pucker my lips. She was obviously enjoying this. All while my hand was slipping up and down Brad's sleek cock next to me. She looked me up and down once more and gave my cheek a small tap towards his cock again.

"Good girl," she chimed.

I submissively put my head down and lowered my tongue back on to his cock. I felt so played. Mckenzie had first been the one to get him hard. She had encouraged me to blow him too. And now she just sat up next to Brad, draped around him. She didn't even want him to fuck her, she just wanted me to suck his cock again.

I tried my best to get him to cum as fast as possible. I couldn't get his cock any further in my mouth, but I picked up the speed. I used my hand to grasp the base of his cock as my head bobbed up and down. I cringed thinking about how no girl could do this with my cock as I lacked the length. I tried to ignore these thoughts as I knew if I wanted him to finish, I needed to really focus.

"So how's he doing?" Mckenzie casually asked.

"She..is doing just fine," Brad responded, with an emphasis on the 'she'."

"Oops!" laughed Mckenzie, "Is she a pro yet?"

Brad continued as if I wasn't even there. "I've had my dick sucked by both girls and boys. The good thing about blowjobs from those who claim to be boys is that they know how they like their own cock to be sucked. So yea, she's doing a good job on account of that."

His hand slowly grabbed the back of my head. "But you can still tell she isn't a pro yet. She may be a bit of a natural, but there's so much room for improvement."

He gripped my hair and, for a moment,

pressed his cock up against the back of my throat.

"For one, she needs to slow it down," Brad said as he released my hair, "She just started and she's sucking me like she's about to get her facial."

I felt my stomach drop. I guess I wasn't getting out of this easily. I went back to focusing my tongue and lips on his head.

"Another thing is switching it up," Brad went on, "She hasn't yet touched my balls, with either her hands or her tight little mouth. She hasn't once licked the full length of my shaft, nor has she changed up her sucking technique. She might be good at the missionary position version of giving head, but she has a way to go."

I heard Mckenzie begin laughing at his blunt assessment before Brad continued once more.

"That'll just take practice though. Like I said, some girls are natural cocksuckers and she's one of them. But that doesn't mean she's a good cocksucker yet," Brad turned to Mckenzie, "I'm sure her cocksucking skills was what you saw in her, right?"

Mckenzie patted the back of neck and snickered. I let out a small choke.

"And obviously her deep throating isn't there yet." Brad added.

I heard my mouth give another small involuntary squeal on the head of his cock.

"Do you think you're ready for a lesson? I know Mckenzie thinks you are."

I gave another squeak as I felt Brad's strong hands reach down and begin rubbing my neck and shoulders. As I bobbed my head up and down he would slowly apply pressure as my face went into crotch. I could feel his cock head searching for more and more space in my mouth. Eventually Brad slowly scooted his back further against the headboards which adjusted the angle of his soft thrusts. His cock finally found that right angle and I felt my lips slip the furthest so far down his shaft.

Brad pushed even further and my throat fully opened up. For a split second my mouth glided towards his groin but my gag reflex fought back and I began coughing uncontrollably. Saliva was everywhere. I heard the two of them chuckle as they looked down.

Brad gave me a moment to catch my breath before I began to feel his hands provide the same pressure on my back of my head. My face was still covered in spit and lipstick from my first attempt. I found it easier to endure his cock pressing on the back of my throat this time. But like the first time, the moment he pushed harder, I began coughing everywhere.

"Aww, you'll learn," I heard Mckenzie say softly as her and Brad kissed some more. I watched as she whispered in his ear.

He turned to me and spoke up, "I was ready to move on to lesson two but your girl seems to think that you have one more attempt in you."

Without fighting I lowered my head and began slipping my mouth down his shaft again until it once again pressed against my throat. I slowly felt Brad increase pressure and his cock once against quickly glided down my throat.

This time, though, I just moved my head forward and let it slide down. My gag reflex didn't immediately take effect l and I found my face all of a sudden pressed against his belly.

I now had his cock all the way down my throat. I couldn't see her but I could hear Mckenzie give a shriek above me. Brad and her both gave fake cheers as my nose pressed up against his lower abs. I tried my best slowly through my nose, but I could feel my face burning red. Whether that was due to embarrassment or lack of air, I wasn't sure. What I was sure of though, was that I couldn't hold this much longer.

As I released my mouth from his stomach and pulled my head back, I reflectivity began coughing again. My face from my eyes down was now coated in thick saliva and pre-cum. My eyes felt bloodshot from it rubbing all over. I put my head in the bed for a moment and I immediately felt Brad move my other hand on top of his cock. I mechanically began stroking him again as I caught my breath. I felt a soft slap on my cheek and looked up to Brad wagging his finger at me.

"That's twice now. Your entire purpose right now is making me cum. I'm close, don't get distracted now". He turned back to Mckenzie and began speaking softly.

I closed my eyes and gripped the wet base of his cock with both my hands. I bounced my lips on the top half while my hands did the work on the bottom half. I didn't know what I was doing but I began to feel Brad shifting underneath my face.

The two of them had been having what looked to be a casual conversation while I simply sucked his dick. I couldn't make out what they were saying as the slurping sounds coming from my lips were too loud. But now it felt like Brad's focus was back on me and somehow his cock felt even stiffer.

I sheepishly felt pride as I felt Brad getting close. I could now hear low grunts coming from him and I could feel him thrusting back as I bobbed my head. I picked up the speed of my mouth and moved one of my hands from the base of his cock and held his balls. I heard him give a louder groan and push his pelvis even further in my face.

I just kept my head down and kept sucking. I began to recognize his movements and knew he was going to cum any moment now. Mckenzie could sense it as well. She lowered her head to mine to get a closer look. All of a sudden, Brad grabbed my hair and pulled my head up to his. Thankfully I continued to jerk him off with my mouth no longer in use.

"I'm about to cum. You don't need me to tell you whether to spit or swallow. You know already."

He pushed my head back down and I went back to rubbing his balls in one hand and the base in the other, all while loudly slurping and bouncing on the head of his cock. Even though he said he was about to cum, it still felt like eternity. Both my throat and arms were beginning to get sore.

Then out of nowhere, I began to feel the base of his cock completely stiffen. As I worked over his shaft, I could feel Brad thrusting towards the sky. I knew it was there. I tried to ignore Mckenzie, whose face was now just inches from mine, and instead focus on Brad's grunts and thrusts.

Finally, Brad gave a loud moan and I could feel the first wave of cum hit the back of my throat. My body reactively tried to pull back but I was able to mostly maintain my lips over his head as the second and biggest wave filled my mouth. I felt some cum begin to bubble and trickle down the corner of my mouth.

Brad's final spurts made their way on to my tongue. He kept my head over the head of his cock and I laid there in his legs just softly sucking. Now the salty sweetness from his cum began to hit my tastebuds. It wasn't necessarily a bad taste, but knowing it was another man's cum made we want to get sick. I forced my self to swallow it all in one gulp.

Some of the load had dribbled down my mouth and was making a small pool on his abs. For a brief moment I forgot Mckenzie was there and I stuck out my tongue to lick it up and swallow.

"Aw, she is a natural," Mckenzie smirked as forced it down. She then slid her hand down into her panties that I was wearing and grabbed my still erect cock. "Definitely, a natural."

I gave an involuntay moan as she gave the head of my cock a quick squeeze. I was still so sexually frustrated. Mckenzie smiled at me as I squirmed.

"I know it's been tough on your little penis, but I've never seen you so hard. I'd help you out a bit there down there but we're running late for brunch now."

She gave me a smile and a wink before making her way to the bathroom. I was still laying between Brad's legs a few moments later before he finally spoke.

'A good cocksucker would make sure everything was cleaned up before she finished. Fortunately for you, I also have a flight to catch so I don't have time for you suck me dry."

I looked at his penis one more time. It had finally softened up (unlike mine) but his entire groin from his belly button to his thighs was covered in saliva, sweat, and cum. Brad grabbed my white t-shirt and began wiping himself up with it. After he finished, he tossed it at me and told me to wipe my face.

Mckenzie was still in the bathroom but there was a mirror on the back of the door. I felt the humiliation sear through me as I watched at my barely recognizable figure in the mirror

I looked like a little slut.

I looked like the girls I jerked myself off to online. From far away I even looked somewhat passable. The stockings thinned my legs and ended right before my butt, shaping it nicely. Even though I had no chest, the tight black bra made my stomach look flat, giving my upper body curves. The bows on the panties popped above my cheeks, giving me a nice little bubble butt.

As I walked closer to the mirror, though, a different picture was painted. The sexy black and pink 'fuck-me' lingerie I was wearing made me look like a high end escort was still there. But the mess of my lipstick and my disheveled look made me feel like a sorority girl getting ready to make the walk of shame home from a college boy's dorm in the morning after getting fucked all night.