When One Thing Leads to Another Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of my bra straps fell off my shoulder. My lipstick was splotched over my face. My body from my chest and up glistened.

Mckenzie finally exited the bathroom and gave one last long look at me before she walked over to the bed to finish getting ready. She was just in a towel as she ran past me and over to Brad who had gathered this things.

"No, I can't believe you have to go already, baby." I heard as I shut the bathroom door.

The lighting was so bright in the bathroom and my hopeful image of being a high end escort evaporated. Yep, I was the 20 year old freshly fucked college girl after a one night stand.

I heard the door shut to the room and I let out a sigh of relief. I could finally relax. I took off the lingerie and stepped into the shower. I guess I would wash the lingerie and give them back to Mckenzie, if she'd even want them. If she didn't, I'd pay her money to have them replaced. A part of me knew this felt unfair, but I just wanted to be done with the matter.

I finally got out of the shower and was drying off when I heard a knock on the door and Brad's voice.

"Wash your face, put on your panties, and come out here,"

He had to be kidding me. I sheepishly slipped them on, grabbed my towel, and opened the bathroom door.

Brad was leaning in the doorway that separated the room from the hallway. He was fully packed and looked ready to leave. I was thankful I grabbed the towel since the door was nearly wide open to anyone walking past in the hall. My relief was was short lived though.

"I hope you were planning to follow my rules," Brad said as he snatched my towel from me and threw it to the far side of the room, "That means no underwear for you, Mckenzie, and her panties for you. Until you both get home."

Anyone who walked past the room and looked in could now easily see me awkwardly standing there in panties. I quickly nodded my head at Brad hoping he'd get the hint and either shut the door or leave. He did neither and called Mckenzie over to say goodbye.

She hadn't gotten dressed yet and was still in her towel. Her makeup though was nearly done and she looked fantastic. She didn't even hesitate as she jumped in his arms and gave him a long kiss. I began to shake as the moments went by. Eventually someone would be walking past the door. We were nearing check out time at the hotel too.

They broke their embrace and Brad gave me the 'come here' motion with his hands. At least where I originally was required someone walking by to look into the room to see me. Now anyone walking past would see me no matter what. I knew it wasn't a question though. I hustled over to the doorway and into Brad's arms.

I felt so naked and exposed in just the panties. Brad smiled at me and said "I know you wish I could be here longer, too. As I was telling Mckenzie, you're both natural cocksuckers."

I didn't know if I was embarrassed or proud, but I was now so used to his candidness.

"You two should both be practicing your skills. I doubt you own a dildo so buying one would be step one."

I groaned inside. Couldn't he please just finally leave?

"Well, time to kiss me goodbye."

I began to blush. I had never kissed a man before. Somehow this felt more intimate than sucking his cock. I saw Mckenzie perk up from the corner of my eye as I lifted my head to Brad's.

Looking up at a pair of lips felt so new. As I turned my head to him, I felt him pull me in with both arms. His lips pressed firmly down onto mine as arm swept under my back. I could feel his mouth guiding me in the directions he wanted to go. This new dynamic made feel even smaller in his arms.

Brad continued to kiss me for another moment before he finally slowly pulled me away. As he let my head down, his teeth held my bottom lip. I gave an involuntary moan as he finally let go and I took a step into the room. I felt a stir below me.

Oh no.

I don't know if it was the feeling of exposure. Or if it was the feel of Brad's kissing. Or if it was Mckenzie watching. But I was hard again.

Brad gave me a smile as my face flushed. "I'll take that as a compliment."

He finally let go of the door and began walking down the hallway. Just as it was about to shut, a girl's voice rang out.

'Brad! It was Brad, right? Is Mckenzie in there?'

Brad caught the door at the last second. I heard Corrie and Lydia's voices ring out as they walked over.

I was frozen. They were seconds away from walking in. I jumped behind the door at the last second but if they actually walked into the room, they'd immediately see me. Even if I had a towel around my waist, they see the unmistakable red bra marks all over my back and shoulders.

"Oooooh, thought we find you here," Corrie's voice rang out, "I'd recognize that accent anywhere in the hotel."

I wanted to disappear behind the door. I could tell the two girls just assumed that Brad and Mckenzie were fucking. And they wouldn't be wrong.

They were standing a step into the room but Brad was standing in the doorway with one arm on the door. I was standing flat against the room wall facing the open door with the door hinges to my side.

All of a sudden I could see Lydia stick her head farther in. 'It smells like sex in here!' she sqeaked.

Thankfully Brad said nothing and he shut the door a little further. I used this as my chance and sprinted into the bathroom. I gave a sigh of relief as a moment later Brad let them in and they ran to Mckenzie. This time I heard Brad finally say goodbye and Mckenzie tell Corrie and Lydia that we'd be a little late for lunch. Fortunately one of the other girls could drive them there. I was still on the hook for the rest of the trip home.

The two girls just wouldn't leave, though. There were no more towels in the bathroom so I stood there in my panties. The rolled up stockings and bra still laid on the ground.

I heard the door handle wiggle. It was Corrie.

"Oh! I didn't think anyone else was here! I saw Brad and oh nevermind..Anyway I needed to use the bathroom"

I began to blush as I looked around drastically. All I could find was a hand towel that would only go halfway around my waist.

"Don't worry about it...See you at brunch!"

I waited another moment in the bathroom, gave a sigh of relief and walked finally out.

Mckenzie looked unbelievable. She had on a form fitting mint colored dress on. It left her shoulders bare but wrapped around her upper arms. The bottom skirt ended about halfway up her legs. I could make out the outline of her nipples if I really looked, but it difficult to tell she had no underwear on.

I groaned as I looked at what I had to deal with. Outside of my wedding clothes, all I had was a collared shirt and a pair of form fitting jeans. My boxer briefs and socks were nowhere in sight. I grimaced and began rolling the stockings up my leg again. They felt looser this time but still managed to cling to my thighs.

The bra was the worst though. My skin was already raw and red from wearing the tight fabric all night. But not only that, the bra was still damp with sex. I winced as the wet straps slipped on my raw shoulders when I struggled to buckle the back clasp.

I first put on the shirt. Thankfully it was a dark color that blocked the black bra from peaking through. The collar provideda little bit of distraction from the bra straps, but I still swore I could see them in the bright bathroom light.

The pants were a real issue, though. They were a tighter fit that you could faintly make out the panty lines on. And since my socks were nowhere to be found, that meant my stockings were exposed around my ankles when I bent my knee. Even while standing still they could still be seen if you looked directly at them. I tried my best to pull my waist down to cover my ankles, but when doing this I could feel my panties begin to peak out from the waist of the jeans.

I couldn't do anything else as we walked out into the hallway. Every step I could feel something pull as I cautiously strolled to the elevator. The still-not-dry bra rubbed against my chest as I moved my hips. I could already feel one of the stockings slipping down my thigh and bunching up above my knee. The panties made their way home riding back up between my legs.

I didn't see anyone until we reached the lobby and thankfully it was no one we recognized. I stood in the corner with my overnight bag in front of my ankles as Mckenzie checked our room out at the front desk. Across the lobby, I could hear a group of guys who sounded like were also at the wedding.

I froze up. Oh no! The man from the stairwell last night! Somehow in the rush of this morning I had completely forgotten I ran into him while only wearing Mckenzie's lingerie! I held my breath as the group of guys turned into the lobby. Thankfully did not see him in the circle of them.

We finally made our way to the car. I knew I needed to actually talk to Mckenzie and the brunch place was about a fifteen minute drive. That would be my chance. I felt at a disadvantage given that I was wearing her underwater but it would have to do.

I was silent as I put the address into the GPS on my phone and pulled out of the hotel parking lot. The quietness continued as we drove on. I didn't know what to say. What could I say? She fucked another man in front of me. And not only that, that man made me his complete submissive in front of her.

As we pulled up to a light, I forced it out.

"About last night.."

Mckenzie turned to me. The sun shined down on her cute face and mischievous smirk through the window. I felt her hand reach under my shirt and rest itself on my hip. She then slipped her hand down to grab the fabric of the panties on my hip and pulled them up. She slowly rubbed one of the pink bows as she looked up at me.

"What about last night, baby?"

I felt myself begin to panic. Her playing with the panties was causing them to ride even further up my bottom. And I could feel the familiar surge in my penis. She knew she had control of me and now she was gloating.

"Nothing..." I mumbled as the light turned green. I was utterly humiliated. After a moment I worked the nerve to look back over at Mckenzie, but she had moved on to texting on her phone. Her left hand was still grasping my panties.

As we drove closer though, Mckenzie put her phone down and gave my panties another pull for attention.

'Brad is a whole lot kinkier than I remember," she said while sliding the panties through her fingers, "I'm not going to lie, I got caught up in the moment a few times."

I just quietly nodded.

"Something about him being so dominant just gets me so hot down there. And the fact that your body wants him to dominate you makes me so hot too."

I could feel my cock at almost full length again as Mckenzie continued on.

"And the hottest part to me is how you pretend to not want it. I can't even tell you how wet that makes me."

She then slid her hand from the panties and on to my hard dick. She gave a small laugh and winked at me.

"Knew it....point proven. But look, nobody is forcing you to do anything, but just remember how hot this gets me."

She gave the head of the dick a tiny squeeze as we pulled into the parking lot of the restaurant and took her hand out of my pants. As I shut off the car, I took a deep breath. Was I really going to do this? All of a sudden I could feel the lingerie with every move. My erection made me feel even more constricted.

I could feel Mckenzie's eyes on me as we walked up to the hostess. The tan brunette looked only a couple years out of school. I felt my face flush before she even said a word. I was paranoid she already knew what I was wearing under my shirt.

Just as she was about to welcome us, I could see the group wave to us from across the restaurant. The hostess smiled at me and pointed us on over.

I grimaced as I saw the set-up. The group was a little larger than I was expecting. They were surrounding a table that was a picnic bench. Being the last two to arrive, the two remaining seats were facing each other but in the middle. It was not built for eight people either, so I would be squished between two of the girls.

There were two guys and four girls already sitting there in the group. The two guys were sitting across from each other at the end of the picnic table. I could recall seeing them at the wedding but I hadn't spoken to them nor knew their names. Facing each other next to them was Corrie and Lydia. The two seats next to them facing each other were for Mckenzie and me. And finally, sitting in on the other side of our seats were another two girls I loosely recognized from the wedding.

I felt like all eyes in the room were on me was I walked to my seat. I hoped the flashes of black nylon on my ankles would just look like black socks. I was more worried about bending over and exposing my panties. As cautiously as I could, I lifted my legs over the bench and squeezed in between Lydia and the other girl.

As I walked closer, I realized that the two guys were in the same group at the wedding as the man in the green jacket who caught me. My stomach did a somersault. At least it didn't seem like he was coming given there were no seats left.

I felt so uncomfortable. We were packed so tightly I could feel Lydia's tiny shoulders against my arms whenever we moved. The girl on the other side of mine's hip kept bumping up against mine as well. At least Mckenzie was smaller so she had more space. She sat with Corrie on one side of her and a dark haired girl to the other.

The dark haired girl was looking at me intently with an amused look on her face.

Her dark eyes peered into me with a knowing look. I began to feel even more self-conscious as the girl flipped her gaze to Mckenzie, as if she was judging why she'd be my date. I eventually introduced myself to her to try to break the tension and asked for her name.

"Mandy." she responded while still staring me down with that look of amusement. That voice sounded so familiar.

"And you're Mckenzie, right?" she said as she turned to her, "I heard a little bit about you last night."

Mckenzie gave a soft laugh and smirked at me, "Oh, I hope nothing naughty." I felt a knot in my stomach.

Mandy was one of the girls I overheard hiding in my panties last night. I believe one of her quotes was along the lines of 'Just give me one drink and I'll ask him straight up if he's a cuck!'. That mean't her friend sitting next to me also thought the same.

I began to sweat. All five girls at the table either knew or thought my date had fucked another man last night. I had no idea about the guys but I assumed they did too. I felt so emasculated.

I would jump as my stocking-clad heel brushed up against Lydia's purse by my feet. I would cringe any time the girls talked about boys from the wedding. And I'd lose my breath anytime Mandy began to speak, expecting her to ask me that humiliating question.

As the round of drinks and the appetizers arrived (which felt like it took forever), the conversations moved on. The girls to my left were talking politics but then I overheard the two guys talking to Corrie and Lydia about their friends they were with at the wedding. My ears perked up and I did my best to hide my eavesdropping. They were discussing the brunch reservation and now it had originally been for more people.

The first guy was speaking, "So it was supposed to be for two more but one of us got sick and couldn't come to the wedding at all this weekend. The other, let's just say he's hurting this morning."

"Ohhh, he's in pain," the second guy chimed in, "I knew the instant he said during the afterparty that he was going to light that joint on the roof that he wasn't making it to brunch today. I'll give him credit for making it home this morning, though. His blue car wasn't in the parking lot."

I gave a huge sigh of relief.

They were definitely talking about the man who caught me in lingerie in the hotel stairwell. Finally.. finally.. something had gone my way. This brunch would've somehow been so much worse with him there. I began to loosen up.

As we continued eating, my phone began to light up. I noticed that Mckenzie's in front of me was doing the same. A string of text messages was coming in from a number I didn't have. I quickly deduced it was Brad. And it was a group message with Mckenzie, too.

----------

BRAD:

hey girls - im bored at the airport

are you thinking about me at brunch??

well lucky for you, i was just thinking about the two of you here

i have a long flight coming up and i need some reminders of our little tryst last night..

----------

I looked up at Mckenzie. She was also reading them. Without hesitation, I watched her begin typing back.

-----------

MCKENZIE

heyyy

miss you alreadyy

what do you need ;)

BRAD

i want you to prove youre still listening to me.

go to the bathroom and take a picture of yourself. show me you know how to follow directions

----------

I began to sweat again. I knew Brad wasn't going to just stop with Mckenzie's picture. I'd be next. I looked back up at her and saw her chatting with Corrie with her phone blinking on the table. Maybe she'd just ignore it? I obviously hoped it, but I began to believe it. Last night was one thing, but snapping nudes was permanent.

I watched as Mckenzie eventually looked down at her phone and read Brad's command. She gave a small gasp and cheeks began to blush. She then covered her mouth with her hand as her look of surprise turned into a grin. Without any hesitation again, Mckenzie immediately stood up and began walking to the bathroom.

The moment she walked away I realized that the table being a picnic bench posed a particular problem. The seats were just the two benches with no backs on them, so if there wasn't a person in front of you sitting, anyone walking past could see your legs under the bench. Normally this wasn't something people cared about, but when you were wearing nylons that were fully visible when sitting, it had an elevated concern.

After a moment, Corrie stood up from the table as well. Now with two people in front of me gone, I felt even more exposed. Thankfully very few people walked past and those who did weren't looking down in my direction. The problem was that those coming back from the bathroom had a clear walk directly at me. I guessed that at least four to five inches of stocking was showing above each of my shoes.

I awkwardly sat there for another few moments before my phone buzzed. I did my best to shield my screen from the two girls next to me as I opened it.

She had sent the nude.

Her face was hidden but she looked so incredibly sexy.

The picture was taken in a private bathroom stall using the mirror. Mckenzie had hiked her mint dress up over her butt and was showing off her bare ass. She had also pulled down the straps on arms, exposing one of her bare breasts. Her reflection in the mirror ended at her neck. I couldn't take my eyes off it.

I soon watched Mckenzie and Corrie leave the bathroom together and crossed my fingers. I knew the pic was taken in a private stall so I wasn't worried about Corrie knowing. I was worried, though, that she would see my stockings on the way back to the table.

The two girls were casually chatted as they got closer. From a few feet away, I watched Mckenzie glance down at me and give a smile. My fingers dug into my leg as I watched Corrie take her seat without even a quick look down. I felt the relief wash over me.

Then Corrie reached her head under the table. She had accidently knocked over her purse and I felt some of the contents hit my shoe.

I made a move to to get up but it was too late. Her head was already under the table as she grabbed whatever fell out of her purse. I knew at this point her eyes would be looking directly at my stocking-clad legs. The humiliation quickly became arousal, especially since Mckenzie was smiling at me with a knowing look.