When One Thing Leads to Another Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All of a sudden my phone lit up.

----------

BRAD

omg you are so incredibly sexy

im going to miss fucking you out here

now on to my other slutty little one..

so so quiet

lets see you in your cute little panty set next

----------

I could feel my face burn as I read the texts, especially since I could now feel Corrie looking at me over my phone screen. I did my best to avoid eye contact with her and slowly stood up from my seat. I was somehow able to hide both my stockings and boner from the girls sitting next to me. Like a zombie I made my way towards the bathroom door. I opened it and saw that each stall was its own room with a sink. The privacy was much appreciated.

I sat on the toilet for a few moments to wait for my erection to go away before my phone lit up again.

----------

BRAD

im boarding soon

hurry up

----------

I gave a sigh and took off my shoes showing my full stocking-clad feet. The pants were a pain as they pulled the stockings down with them but I eventually was able to get them back up. I triple checked that the stall was locked and took off my shirt.

I did my best to take the picture without spending too much time thinking how it had come to this. The bathroom lighting surprisingly offered a lot of shadows, which made it look like I actually had curves. It wasn't hard to crop out my head, but it was hard to try to hide my erection. I eventually settled on an angle that showed off the full slate of lingerie from the side, while covering much of my groin.

I sent the picture without even looking at it. I knew the longer I spent looking at it, the more I'd fight myself over it. I took one final glance that it had been sent and then I sat down on the toilet again.

Once my erection was finally gone and my clothes were back on, I put my head down and began walking back to the table. I could see my phone had lit up with texts from Brad and Mckenzie but I refused to look at them. I was so ready to go home.

I came back to the table as the political talk had taken over the conversation. A heated discussion on the safety of the city we lived in had become the topic. I just kept silent and focused on eating my brunch. I could feel Mckenzie trying to catch eyes with me but I zoned out of everything the best I could.

I took a sip of water and looked up. Mckenzie had her phone up and Corrie was looking at it. I felt a jolt in my stomach.

"What are you looking at?!' I reactively spat out.

"Oh, wouldn't you like to know," Mckenzie said with some playful snark, "but if you must know, its an article the guys were just talking about on a couple students that had gone missing. One pretty close to our apartment."

I needed to calm down. Brunch was almost over.

Corrie then gave her opinion on the article, "That doesn't mean it's any safer out here away from it all either. Just last night Lydia swore she heard someone screaming outside her balcony."

Mckenzie looked in Lydia's direction "Wait, really?"

"Maybe, I don't know. Maybe I dreamt it", she said back.

Mandy then spoke up.

"Speaking of screaming," She looked directly at me, "I seem to recall hearing lots of noises in the hallway by you two's room last night.."

The whole table had a laugh as I felt my face turn red again.

Mandy saw me beginning to blush, gave a small grin, then continued, "Oh, what could you be embarrassed about? You should be proud."

The girls continued to laugh as Mandy kept teasing me.

"I'd only be embarrassed if it wasn't actually you making her scream."

I could feel my face heating up even more as she went on and on.

"I'm not going to lie, in between those noises, I could've sworn I heard a British accent in there."

My face was now flush. And I could tell it had confirmed Mandy's suspicions.

I didn't say much else. Thankfully the check came shortly afterwards and we left for the cars. Mandy made sure to give me one last cocky smile as she waived goodbye.

Even though I was still worried about getting my lingerie caught by Corrie and Lydia on the car ride home, part of me was just too tired to put in the effort I had before. I just needed to get home. We pulled out of the parking lot with Mckenzie in the passenger seat, Lydia behind me, and Corrie behind Mckenzie.

The moment we hit the highway, Lydia's voice rang out from the back.

"So tell me everything about each other's nights!"

I knew at some point girl-talk was coming. I braced myself for the worst.

"Lydia! You couldn't even last until we made it home!," Corrie teased, "Besides, he have a guy here, we can't get into ALL the fun details."

"Oh, he's harmless," Lydia responded while tapping my shoulder over the seat. I tensed up as she came dangerously close to touching my bra strap.

"Besides," she continued, "I'm sure I had the most boring night of you all. Met some fuckboy at the wedding, hooked up with him on the way back to my room, had great sex, and then fell asleep. I barely saw the afterparty."

"Poor you," laughed Corrie, "I wish getting dick was as easy for me as it was for you. I had to stay up until who-knows-what time."

I felt my stomach churn knowing it would soon be Mckenzie's turn to share her night. I had no idea what to expect.

Corrie's tale went on, "So I didn't think there was much available talent at the wedding. No offense, Lydia."

She gave a playful smack as Corrie continued, "I met him at the afterparty having a drink. Maybe I was a little more aggressive than usual but I was horny. Anyways, long story short we go up to his room, get on the bed, aaaaaand he's soft."

Corrie paused as the girls gave negative reactions. "And rather than keep trying, he just storms out into the hallway. Completely childish. So after about fifteen minutes of waiting, I just grab a glass of wine from his barfridge and turn on the TV. A few minutes later he storms back in and fucks the hell out of me."

"Oh, what a night," Lydia squealed. "I can't believe you just stayed there. Also, what did he do when he ran out?"

Corrie playfully snapped back, "Well, I didn't have a room to come back to because someone was having 'such a boring night'. And who knows where he went. My guess was he took a boner pill. Or the alcohol wore off. Don't care to be honest. Only care about how wet I was when he held me down."

Lydia gave another laugh as the attention turned to Mckenzie.

"So girl, tell me about last night. Don't be shy just because he's here."

I could barely focus on the road as I awaited Mckenzie's answer. I heard her begin to giggle.

"Oh, a lady never tells her secrets."

Corrie and Lydia both gave her pretend boos as I exhaled an enormous sigh of relief. The conversation ultimately died down and soon enough I was the only one awake. The time flew by as I drove and I did my best to only think about the road. It wasn't until we were moments away from their apartment that I heard the girls begin to stir. I pulled up in front and popped the trunk.

I didn't know what to say to Mckenzie as she kissed me goodbye like nothing happened. I just sat there in the drivers seat and said goodbye back. She gave me one last little grin before she wiggled her butt at me and walked inside.

Lydia gave me a quick thank you and followed Mckenzie to the entrance. Corrie, though, stayed behind a moment before she crept up to my window.

"Thanks for the ride," she smiled at me, "By the way, I'm sure I'll get Mckenzie to tell me about last night."

I felt my face wince and I could tell Corrie could see my concern in her finding out.

"Oh relax, don't get your panties in a bunch about it"

She laughed as she walked to towards to the apartment. I didn't know what to think at this point. It was just a phrase but it just seemed like too much of a coincidence for her to say that.

I debated it the rest of the ride to my apartment. It wasn't until I went to unbuckle my seatbelt that my heart sunk. The searbealt had pulled my shirt up by my hip exposing my panty line. I could see both my skin on my hip as well as the fabric from the black panties. The little pink bow sitting right there in the open might as well just say 'I am such a sissy'. This would've been in Corrie's point of view the entire ride.

I was defeated. Just too tired to care at this point. Maybe she missed it I hoped. I lugged my bag to my room and threw my exhausted body on top of the bed. I worked up the strength to get my shirt over my head and began wiggling my pants off. I didn't care if the stockings came off with them but I still didn't want them to rip. My pants were slowly sliding off while the stockings still clung to my legs.

I had gotten my pants about halfway down when I felt my phone in the pocket, reminding me of the messages I ignored. My tired body opted to look at the phone then continue the work of shaking off my pants. I knew I'd have to look at Brad's response eventually and now was as good a time as ever. Especially since Brad was likely still on his flight.

I opened my phone to our conversation. I stared down at the image I sent of me dressed in lingerie in the brunch bathroom. I gulped and swiped down further on the conversation. It was short and simple.

----------

BRAD

omfg hahahaha

good girl.

-----------

Twenty minutes later, though, he sent another message with an image underneath it. The message just said 'Returning the favor'. I clicked on the image to download it.

Suddenly I found myself looking at an HD image of Brad's now-familiar dick. The picture looked to have been taken in the airport bathroom. Although it showed off his washboard abs, the star of the show was his cock.

I felt one last stir in my penis as I looked at it. This led to one last pang of humiliation. I looked at the image one last time and turned the screen off.

I put the phone down and finally fell fast asleep.