All Comments on 'When One Thing Leads to Another Ch. 01'

by MsMinkaBelle

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
rickylaw01rickylaw01over 1 year ago

What the fuck kind of guy would put up with this. Ok I understand bisexual but to be humiliated like this. Fuck that

Carly182Carly182over 1 year ago

I like it so far. A few spelling errors and mixed tenses - hers/his sort of thing but overall really good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very sexy. I would love having this type of relationship.

bk3rdbk3rdabout 1 year ago

I liked it ... a lot. Gave it 5*s a long time ago. As good today as b4.

@ rickylaw01 ... 1st it is a fantasy. 2nd there is an audience for this kind of humiliation. I'm one. I often fantasize about just this kind of domination, humiliation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well, obviously this is someone's favorite fantasy. However, in the real world, when a girl with whom you (think) you have a relationship with for a month, begs you to be her date for a wedding, while at the wedding, then meets an old flame, forgets to introduce you, immediately forgets about you almost completely, well ...

... that cuckold scene with Mackinzie and her old fuckbuddy returning to the hotel doesn't happen, because 99.9% of all men (straight, bi, or otherwise) won't put up with a rude women. Nope, he'd run like hell. He'd be gone minutes after he returned to the hotel room, and MacKinzie and her girlfriends will be finding their own way home. Only in these kind of fantasy scenarios, does the guy stick around for more abuse. Unrealistic stuff doesn't turn me on. I mean, it's the writer's own unique fairy-dust-fantasy, not mine.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Walk away asap

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous