When Reunions get Steamy Ch. 03

Story Info
Karmen's ride is over, but what's next...?
1.4k words
3.85
4.1k
3
5

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tasha's hands clapped down on Karmen's bubbly ass as she settled on her knees over her head, licking her lips as she gets a close up view of Karmen's soaked pussy. Her eyes catch on a drop of her lover's juices just before it falls onto her chin and her lips part as she feels it slip down her neck. The warmth of Karmen's thighs around her head and the heat emanating from her pussy forced Tasha's attention back to her treat.

Her hands tighten on Karmen's ass as she lifts her head off the bed and swipes her tongue over the patch of skin between her lover's labia and her inner thigh. Karmen gasps and her body jerks with the sudden contact so close to her nethers. Her unfocused gaze is glued to Tasha's closed eyes as she concentrates on feeling for Tasha's movements instead of looking for them. She's not left waiting for long.

Tasha licks the same spot on the other side of Karmen's pussy, then kisses her way just above the goal of her teasing. One of her hands releases Karmen's ass long enough to tuck a pillow beneath her straining neck, then returns with a light smack. Karmen purrs, her bound wrists twisting above her head as her hips rock forward with the force of Tasha's hand. Her lover looks up at her, her eyes promising satisfaction as she wriggles closer to Karmen's core. Thanks to the pillow under her head, Tasha's lips are perfectly aligned with Karmen's pussy, and she wastes no time in swiping her tongue between her lips in one quick motion.

She smiles in her mind as she listens to Karmen gasp above her. Her tongue-tip traces around Karmen's clit, darting over it with the barest of touches before slipping down and tracing letters into the rest of her bare pussy. Karmen's teeth catch on her bottom lip as she rides Tasha's face, her hips rocking back and forth as she grinds herself against her lover's skilled tongue.

Tasha's tongue dips into Karmen's pussy, then retracts a moment later only to press fully on her clit. The flat of her tongue is soft on her lover's most sensitive nerves, but pressure and speed of her licking never lets her pleasure rest. As her tongue dances on Karmen's pussy, her right hand leaves the soft skin of her ass and crawls slowly up her side. The feeling of her Karmen's ribs under her fingertips was oddly sexy as they traveled up her body, her lover's rapid breathing hitching to a stop as her fingers close around Karmen's left nipple.

It already stood to attention with the excitement racing through their bodies, but the moment Tasha's fingers closed around it, her nipple grew firmer and stood out from her aching chest almost as if to beg for more attention. Tasha lightly tweaked her lover's nipple between her fingers as the rest of her hand closed around Karmen's breast. She groaned into Karmen's pussy as her breathing pressed that perfect tear shaped breast into her palm. Her groan vibrated against Karmen's lower lips as Tasha buried her tongue into her virgin-tight tunnel and gave her that much more pleasure.

Karmen's head fell back over her shoulders, her dark hair tickling her back as she cried out, the muscles in her stomach tensing both in pleasure and the effort of rocking her hips over Tasha's lust-red face. Her hands pulled on the rope binding them as she felt Tasha's tongue writhing deep inside her dripping pussy as she flexed around it. The walls of her pussy tightened and relaxed with the movement of Tasha's tongue, and the feeling of her lips grazing her clit as it poked out from beneath it's hood. Tasha's free hand left Karmen's ass for a moment as she looped her arm over her lover's thigh and rubbed her clit with her fingers.

Tasha's eyes closed in a devious squint as she watched Karmen's juices soak her fingers, a naughty memory retuning too her of the times they'd done this before. She knew what Karmen needed, as she was determined to give her all the pleasure she could; Her fingers left Karmen's sensitive pleasure bud and returned to her lover's ass, diving between her trembling cheeks and pressing lightly over her unclaimed asshole. She marveled at the amazingly soft texture of Karmen's winking hole under her fingertips as they teased at her entrance.

The rocking of Karmen's hips on her face froze in an instant as her senses closed on the sensation of Tasha's fingers teasing her hole. As they danced and pressed on her twitching asshole, Karmen's tongue flicked out over her lips, surprise and anticipation flaring through her nerves as she waited to see what Tasha had planned for her.

Knowing Karmen's full attention was on the fingers playing with her asshole, she took the moment to inhale deeply, the smell of her lover's pussy drowning out everything else as she swallows a mouthful of Karmen's juices. She looks up at her frozen expression then smiles too herself before burying her tongue as deep into Karmen's pussy as she could, her fingers pinching and squeezing her lover's nipple in the hopes of distracting her. It worked, almost too perfectly.

The sudden assault of pleasure on her senses pulls Karmen's attention away from the fingers teasing her ass and her voice tears out of her in a high, euphoric moan only to be cut off mid-way through as Tasha plunges two of her pussy-soaked fingers deep into her lover's soft, tight asshole. In the sparse instants before Karmen registers what happened, Tasha's tongue goes wild in her pussy and wriggles every which way it can. Her fingers leave Karmen's breast and drop immediately to caress her clit.

Karmen's mind finally realizes that Tasha's fingers were plunging in and out of her ass, but was torn in three directions by the overwhelming pleasure coursing through her from her lover's persistent attention on, and in, her pussy. Her body couldn't resist Tasha for long, and her muscles tensed as her hips bucked and her holes tightened around Tasha's fingers and tongue. Her voice cracked as it tried to sing praise for the skill of her lover, and her body flexed as it fell over the precipice of an intense orgasm.

Tasha kept her tongue and fingers moving in and out of Karmen's tightly clenching holes as she goaded her lover's body into a second, and even third orgasm. Karmen's cries of pleasure, moans of satisfaction and finally of oversensitivity echoed throughout her bedroom, rang in Tasha's ears like the sweetest music as she came down from her high. As Karmen's body went slack from exhaustion, her head drooping down over her chest, Tasha eased out of her spasming holes and wriggled out from beneath her. She untied the rope from around Karmen's wrists and helped her lie down, before she lay beside her.

She looked into Karmen's blankly staring eyes and rested her forehead agains Karmen's until her lover started to come back to full consciousness.

"There you are." She whispers, bringing her wet fingers up to her mouth and sucking off the juices still clinging too them. Karmen hums distractedly, watching as Tasha licks her pussy juice off her hand. As her fingers pop out of her mouth, Karmen's hand closes on the back of Tasha's head and pulls her into a sweet, soft kiss. The taste of herself on Tasha's lips burned over her taste buds, only to be soothed by the taste of her lover's tongue slipping into her overly sensitized mouth to tangle with her own. Tasha moans into the kiss and moves closer, her tits pressing against Karmen's makes her purr as her head tilts, her tongue questing deeper into Karmen's mouth.

Though most of Karmen's attention is on the taste and feel of Tasha's tongue circling her own, the rest was on her thigh pressing between Tasha's legs, and her tail wrapping around her waist. Tasha purrs into Karmen's kiss as she feels the tight pseudo-hug of her lover's unique appendage. Her hand cups Karmen's cheek as she goes to pull away, but Karmen keeps their lips tied together as the tip of her tail crawls over Tasha's peach-like ass, and slips between her cheeks. Karmen's lips twitch in a half-smile as her lover's lips part in a cute gasp when she feels Karmen's tail-tip rubbing softly against her own untouched asshole.

'It isn't time yet,' Karmen thought, 'but I want a taste of this sweet ass soon.' Her smile was dark with promise, but it was a smile only her mind could see.