When She Goes Away

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was the moment in an encounter when many of Billy's "Daddy"s would want to slink away, filled with self-loathing. Some, worse, would abuse her verbally or physically. She loved that Big Mike cuddled her, made her feel protected and desired. She luxuriated in the moment, because she didn't love what came next.

For Big Mike, indulging in his most depraved desires only occasionally meant his appetite was only whetted; he was still hungry. Buggering his bum-boy was the main course, but he wanted dessert. "C'mon, sweetheart," he said, slapping Billy gently on the haunch. "You know what I want. Get up and give it to me now."

Squeezing her overstretched anus as tight as she could, Billy rolled to her knees, and moved to a squat. Big Mike rolled onto his back, and Billy quickly lowered the dripping hole directly onto his mouth. Her balls settled on his nose, the tip of her cocklet angled toward his right eye and leaked a pearly dot of cum onto his lower eyelid, a small thing compared to the load Mike had shot into Billy's rectum and was now eagerly licking back out of it.

This was when Billy's preparation paid off. She'd given herself multiple enemas before the date, and pressed a big glob of lube up into herself. Her body hit and Mike's thick shaft had spread the greasy lube to coat her anal walls. The cum slid readily down as she pushed like she was trying to shit.

Shitting cum into Mike's mouth wasn't really distasteful when Billy thought about it. She'd have liked to just push a wad of paper towels to her ass to soak it up, but this got her clean, and his tongue soothed the fiery ring of anal pain brought by his massive rod.

Mike licked and sucked eagerly, hungrily. Finally he was satiated, and pushed gently on Billy's ass to raise her off his face.

Now came the part Billy did find distasteful. Mike sat up, embraced her, and pressed his lips to hers, then pushed the mouthful of cum in. Mike was a fan of felching; Billy did it for him, and realistically this was the activity that made her feel like she was working to earn the gifts Mike gave her. She opened her mouth to show him the cum, then swallowed it down.

Big Mike smiled. "Your a nasty little slut for me, Billy."

"I love being slutty, and nasty for you, Mike," she replied.

He stood, pulled her to her feet, and lifted her in his arms. He carried her to the bathroom, where he turned on the shower and adjusted the temperature. In the shower he cleaned her and she cleaned him. He toweled her dry with a huge towel, and she did the same for him. He took her in his arms and carried her to bed.

Billy slept through the night wrapped in Big Mike's strong arms.

In the morning he gave her a pale blue silk robe. Her silvery outfit was a disaster, so she wore the robe home. In the GTO, on the way back he told her he'd Venmo'ed some money to her to help her pay for her surgery. Parked in front of her shitty apartment building, she gave him another blow job. Out of the car, she leaned back in the window for a snowball kiss.

"I love you, Big Mike."

"I'll be in touch, Honey."

12