When Sir Met Kitten

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A moan slid from me, quickly followed by another as his other hand reached out and softly stroked my throat. His hand began to descend. He took my left breast in his hand and squeezed, then moved his hand over my nipple. He took it between his thumb and finger and pinched it, not very hard but enough to be felt through my bra. I squirmed against the sensation, seeking friction between my thighs as my arousal continued to grow.

'Sit still. And open your eyes.' I hadn't even noticed that I had closed them and my head had fallen back. I forced myself to return my gaze to his face, and saw hunger in his expression. My desire deepened, and I moaned again. He pulled my hair suddenly so that my head tipped back, but I maintained eye contact with him. He grinned. 'Good little Kitten.'

I gasped as he spoke more of my fantasised words, and how right it felt coming from him. I fought the need to scramble into his lap, straddle him and grind myself against him. He seemed to notice, and the hand on my nipple moved lower again. He pushed it between my thighs and began to run his hand over my pussy, outside of my jeans. My frustration built. It felt good, but it wasn't enough. He made a noise, and I re-focused my gaze to stare at him: he was chuckling.

'Oh, Baby,' he murmured, the pace and pressure between my legs increasing. 'Are we impatient? Does this little pussy want to be filled?'

'Yes... Yes Sir, please,' I whispered, trembling.

'I see.' He pulled his hand away from me, and I whimpered at the loss of sensation. He wrapped his hand around my throat again, and kissed me deeply, sensually, and I almost came from that kiss alone. When he pulled back, I could see the lustful hunger had increased in his eyes. As he spoke again, his voice was thick and husky with his own need. 'Tonight I will give you what you want. But if you want to go ahead with this, then from this night on your pussy would belong to me. All of your orgasms would be mine. You would be required to ask for permission to cum, and you might go long periods where release is denied. Orgasm training is a long, frustrating process, and can be filled with multiple punishments. Are you sure that you want that?'

'Yes Sir, more than anything. Please take full control of my body and my pleasure, make it yours. I want to make it my pleasure to please you.' I was rambling, and my voice was slightly choked against his hand, but I meant every word. He snarled then, and stood up from the sofa, dragging me with him by my hair and my throat.

'Take your jeans off.' I obeyed immediately, although it was difficult to wriggle out of my jeans with his hands holding me the way they were. He seemed to enjoy watching me struggle, and this was confirmed when he pulled me against him for a deep kiss, and I felt his hard cock throb against me. I whined into his mouth, and I felt something shift in my mind.

Suddenly, I had no desire to see that my own needs were met. I was filled completely by the need to serve him, to fulfil all of his wishes and ensure that he was completely satisfied. I wanted to do anything that meant he would be happy, and if that meant at my own complete de-humanisation then so be it. It was my first taste of falling into sub-space, and I knew that I would never want anything else.

He seemed to notice the change in me. Maybe something changed in my face, or perhaps it was something in the way that I held my body against him, but his eyes softened, and he let out a soft breath as he stroked both of his hands through my hair.

'Oh, I see.' I waited for him to continue as his gaze searched my face. 'It's been in you all along. Is that it, Kitten? Has this been missing from your life?'

'Yes Sir, I've always known that I wanted to serve a master, and I was hoping...' I trailed off, looking down. I was embarrassed at admitting to my fantasies, but I wanted him to know that I wanted this. He tipped my head back by pulling my hair and we locked eyes again.

'I've had a hard time finding someone like you, little one. Usually when I find a sub they have been in the lifestyle for a while, so most of their basic training has already been done by another. I'm concerned that the intensity of your training could be too much for one so young. If anything is too intense, you have to tell me straight away. Are we clear, Kitten?'

'Yes Sir.'

His hand moved from my mouth and cupped my cheek. His thumb rubbed my lips, and this time I didn't hesitate to take it into my mouth. He snarled again and pushed me back against the wall, his other hand braced next to my head as his body pressed into mine. I felt his arousal and moaned around his thumb. His eyes turned almost black with lust.

'Oh, Baby. It's like I invented you,' he growled, the hunger back on his face. 'If, after tonight, you decide that you want to be mine... If I was your master, I would treat you fairly. I would take care of you and make sure your needs were met, including your discipline to ensure that you are also meeting Sir's needs correctly. I would treat you and keep you, but I would expect your complete loyalty and obedience. Do you understand me, Baby?' He pushed his thumb deeper into my mouth, but his expression indicated that he was waiting for an answer.

'Yes Sir,' I mumbled around him. He nodded approvingly, then suddenly dragged his thumb from my mouth and pulled my body tight against his, nuzzling into my neck as he had at the pub. He breathed in deeply, and sighed. His tongue touched my collarbone, and he licked lazily up my neck until he reached my ear, which he nipped with his teeth. I whimpered, and I heard the smirk in his next words.

'I think I will treat my Baby tonight, and show her what she can expect if she is a good girl. What do we think, Kitten?'

'Oh yes please, Sir,' was all I could manage. The only reason I wasn't collapsed on the floor by his feet in a melted puddle was that his strong arm was wrapped around my waist.

'Your wish is my command,' he muttered, and stooped quickly. He threw me over his shoulder in a fireman's lift, and made towards the stairs. I squealed, giggling and wriggling in his grip, until he stopped at the bottom of the stairs.

'Count, Baby.'

'What- oh!!' My laughter turned to a moan as his hand came stinging down onto my buttocks. As I waited for the sensation to ease, another slap landed and I jerked against him.

'I said count, Kitten. Do I need to ask again?'

'No Sir. One, thank you Sir.'

'Mmm, such lovely manners,' he purred, rubbing his hand between my thighs briefly. I whined as he neared my pussy, then whined again when the hand disappeared. He took another step up and down came his hand again.

'Ah, two. Thank you, Sir.' Again the hand appeared between my thighs, inching slowly closer to my core but pulled away at the last moment.

By the time we reached the 13th and final stair, my ass felt burning hot and my pussy burned for a different reason. My desperation to orgasm had led to me forgetting to count numerous times, and I must have earned almost twice as many spanks as there were stairs.

He continued across the hallway to a bedroom, and laid me down on the bed there. His eyes slowly took in my flushed cheeks, my heaving chest, the way my thighs pressed together as I ached for contact.

'Your orgasms belong to me now, Kitten. Don't forget that. If you do forget, you will be punished for a week, and the punishment is that I will bring you close to orgasm numerous times but you will not be allowed to cum. Do you understand?'

'Yes, Sir, I understand.'

'Tonight, however, you can cum freely. Touch yourself.'

My hands immediately flew to my breasts, and I squeezed them hard through my top. This caused me to writhe on the bed, my back arching as I bit my lip and whined at my pent-up lust. I met his eyes again, and one of my hands roamed down my body towards my thighs. I waited for permission, which he gave with a curt nod. I slid my hand between my thighs, and my head fell back again at the pressure on my folds, even with my damp panties in the way.

'What a beautiful sight.' I looked up at him, and saw that he had pulled his top off while I was distracted. He was muscular, toned but not too much. I stopped moving as I took him in, and he smirked.

'Do you like what you see, Kitten?'

'Yes, Sir. You're very sexy.' This made he laugh again, and he bent over me to kiss me. His tongue tapped my lips, and I opened my mouth the allow him to explore. I sucked his tongue gently, pulling a moan from him. He roughly grabbed my breast, then landed a stinging slap to my nipple, making me squeal and writhe against him. One of his hands clutched my throat, pinning me to the matress so that I lay still. The other hand pushed my top up, then my bra, exposing my breasts. He lowered his mouth to my nipples, flicking his tongue across them and nipping at them with his teeth until they both stood erect. He looked up at me again, grinning wickedly.

'I wanted to eat you up before, Kitten, but with that look on your face I could devour you whole right now.' He continued to move down my body, licking and sucking at exposed skin on his way. His hand on my neck kept me trapped, but my hips rose up to meet his face. His other hand grabbed my hip bone, forcing my body down. I keened at this, then gasped. His lips and tongue were skimming higher and higher up the insides of my thighs, and his nose nuzzled against my panties.

'Oh, what have we here?' He rose slightly to look at me, removing his hand from my throat so that he could run his fingers up my slit on the oustide of my panties. 'These are very wet, Kitten. Are we having fun?'

'Oh yes Sir, please,'

'What do you need, Baby?'

'Please touch me.'

'Let me hear how you beg.'

'Oh please Sir, please rip off my panties, lick my pussy, fill me with your fingers and your cock. Take me, claim me, fill me with your cum, Sir, please!'

'That's very pretty, Kitten. I like that dirty mouth of yours.' His hand wrapped around my panties and he pulled hard, tearing them from my body. I moaned loudly when he lowered his head and kissed my lower lips. 'Because you asked so nicely...' My body jerked against the hand on my hip as his tongue ran slowly up my slit, flicking against my clit. He leaned over me again.

'Open your mouth.' I complied, and he spat gently onto my tongue. 'Now swallow. Taste yourself, tase your juices combined with my spit.'

I swallowed, and opened my mouth again to show it was empty.

'Good girl. Get used to how you taste, Kitten. It's something you will come to know very well.' He eased a finger between my pussy lips, stroking slowly up and down. Maintaining eye contact with me, he slowly slid one finger inside me. I arched up from the bed again, whimpering. He growled, sliding another finger into me. I felt full already, but I wanted more. He moved down my body again, and his head sunk between my legs. His mouth engulfed my clit, and he sucked. Hard. I screamed, and wrapped my hands in his hair. I had experienced oral sex before, but never this competently, never this sensually. It had always been a means to an end for previous partners, but he was taking his time, his full attention dedicated to the task.

He began to slide his fingers in and out of my pussy as he sucked and licked, his pace increasing until he was fucking me with them. I pulled at his hair as I bucked against his face, and this seemed to spur him on.

'Sir, please, I-'

'Cum for me Baby,' he murmured against me, and I exploded. I had never experienced anything like it. My whole body contracted and burned, and white spots clouded my vision. It seemed to last forever, and he kept it going by continuing his movements until my muscles started to release. As my body sank back onto the bed, he leaned over me again and planted a kiss on my lips, his face slick with my juices. I whined at the taste of me on his skin, and wrapped my arms around his neck, waiting for the room to stop spinning.

'How are we doing, Kitten?'

'I... Just... Thank you, Sir.'

'You're welcome, Kitten,' he chuckled. 'I'll be right back.' He gently disentangled himself from my arms, and left the room. I heard water running in another room briefly, and then he returned with a clean face and a glass of water, which he handed to me. I sat up and drank half of the glass, then handed it back to him. He drained it, and put it down on a set of drawers behind him. When he turned back, his expression was thoughtful.

'A lot of a dominant and submissive relationship is based on trust, Kitten. I want to try something with you, but I'm aware that we hardly know each other. How would you feel if we were to try something that would probably put you quite far out of your comfort zone?'

'I think I would like to try, Sir. And I know the colours now, so I could say if I'm uncomfortable.'

'That sounds good. OK then, Kitten, lie on your back on the bed with your head off the bottom of the bed.' I obeyed, wondering what was coming next. I heard the rattle of chains, and something cold wrapped around my wrist. I looked over in time to see him click a metal cuff in place. My heart beat quickened, and he caught my gaze to check for my consent. I nodded, and he proceeded to cuff my other wrist and my ankles to the bed frame. Once I was secure, he came back to the end of the bed and stroked my hair so that it hung down.

'Give me a colour, Kitten.'

'Green, Sir.'

'Good. If anything changes, tell me straight away. Do you understand?'

'Yes, Sir.'

'Good girl. Open your mouth.' I opened my mouth, and heard his jeans unzipping somewhere above my head. I realised what was going to happen, and felt myself getting wet at the thought. My mouth began to water as he placed one hand on the back of my neck to steady me.

'Ready?' I nodded, and he rubbed the tip of his hard cock against my open lips. His pre-cum dripped off my lower lip and into my mouth. I moaned, and he rubbed my neck gently. 'Breathe through your nose, OK?'

With that he eased the tip of his cock into my mouth. I concentrated on breathing as he had told me to, while enjoying the sensation of him against my tongue. He thrust forward slowly, and his cock eased down my throat. When he touched the back, I gagged.

'Breathe, Kitten,' he purred. I did, and found that I could still just about take a breath around him. 'Good girl. Ready to go deeper? If we do, you won't be able to breathe for a bit.' I thought about it, then nodded once. His cock bobbed into my throat further when I did, and the sensation sent a jolt through me to my sex. I realised that I was enjoying this.

'If you need to stop, clench your right fist.' He pushed slowly further into me, and I gagged again, tears spilling down my face. He massaged the back of my neck, and I found that I was able to tolerate the sensation.

'Stick out your tongue, little one.' I did, and was surprised when I made contact with his stomach. I wriggled my tongue, and he moaned. 'Such a good Kitten, I'm so proud of you. Look how beautiful you look with my cock stuffed down your throat. I'm going to start moving now. Take a breath whenever you can, OK?'

I nodded again, and he pulled out of me slowly. I took a deep breath, but before I could close my mouth to swallow he pushed two of his fingers against my tongue.

'You spit whatever is in your mouth onto my cock when I pull out of you. Do you understand?'

'Yes Sir.' He removed his fingers, and I closed my mouth to gather my excess saliva and his pre-cum onto my tongue. When he pressed his tip to my lips, I spat the fluid against it, most of it dribbling down onto my face. I opened my mouth again.

'Such a good girl. Here we go, Kitten.' He slid his cock into my throat again, and this time I was able to resist gagging. His pace quickened, and he began to thrust deeper. I could feel myself getting wetter, and when he pressed his hand against my throat to increase the sensation of his thick cock rubbing against it I almost came again. Sensing this, he leaned forward and began to stroke my soaking pussy. I moaned against his cock, and he growled and increased his speed. I gagged slightly again, and his hand moved from my throat to stroke my face.

'You wanna cum?' He pulled out of my throat a little so that I could moan in answer. His thumb circled my clit, and my back arched, forcing his cock deeper into my throat again. He snarled, and rubbed my clit harder. 'Cum for me, Kitten. Cum for your new master.'

And I did, my body vibrating and my tongue pulsing against his cock as I whimpered through my orgasm.

Suddenly my mouth was empty. He had crawled onto the bed and was straddling my chest, pumping his cock in his big fist.

'Look at me, Kitten.' I locked eyes with him, and he groaned. His stroking sped up, and then he was shooting hot, thick streams of cum onto my breasts, panting and swearing in his release. When he was finished, he released my wrists and ankles and twisted me round on the bed. He left me there momentarily before returning with a warm, damp cloth. He gently cleaned my chest, then pulled the bedcovers over me and slid in next to me. He pulled me against his chest and I nuzzled into him.

'How was that for you, Baby?'

'It was awesome, thank you Sir. I think I'm going to enjoy being yours.'

'I'm so glad to hear that, little one. Tomorrow, we talk contracts.'

12