When Softcore Gets Hardcore

Story Info
A male actor and female have some bedroom fun.
3.8k words
4.33
5.6k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dfg1980
dfg1980
65 Followers

My name is Jason Conroy and I was a 35 year old actor living in Las Vegas while also spending time in Hollywood. I was working for Surrender Cinemas as an actor and associate casting director. We did softcore pornography films that we would sell as DVDs or just online to fans. Softcore meant that we would not show a man's penis or a woman's vagina. Most of the sex scenes were simulated, but it was up to the actors in some cases. In my early 20s, I did hardcore porn using the name Jason Carmen. I was signed to Lisa Ann's talent agency, so I did a lot of porn scenes with Lisa Ann, Nikki Benz, Ava Lauren and others. In the early 2010s, I took a break from hardcore porn to try to make it as a legit actor, but it never really took off. I did get some modeling work since I'm 6'2" 220 pounds of muscle and very good looking, but it just wasn't for me. Some friends were working in softcore porn, so I hit them up and said I'd be willing to give it a try before getting back into hardcore porn again.

The key to softcore porn success was finding women that had really big tits. I knew a few that would work, but I really was turned on by a British buxom babe Goldie Blair and her 38 DDD breasts. I believe she was around 38 at the time. Great shape with a fine ass too. She did mostly her own content on Clips4Sale and other places so while she had a following, she wasn't that big yet. Plus, I thought she'd be really fun to fuck around with if I wanted to do that too.

I had gotten her email and phone number from a mutual friend. It was a Thursday night around 6pm when I emailed her.

"Hey Goldie.

My name is Jason Conroy -- you may know me from my adult film name of Jason Carmen. I'm currently working with a company called Surrender Cinemas that makes softcore films. I'm doing some acting and casting. I know you have done hardcore content as have I, but for this it would just softcore content. I'm very familiar with your work and think you would be great for this role.

I am writing to inquire to see if you had any interest in joining us for a movie that we would shoot in about ten days on October 14th. You would be my love interest in the film and we would have at least two scenes together -- maybe three. It would take anywhere from two to four days depending on how we time things out. Basically, we would ask you to be available for us for four days at most. We would pay $5000 for it and to be honest, I'm willing to add a bit more to that if you think it's fair. We can go over the ideas of the characters and scenes if you want to proceed.

A little bit of info about Surrender Cinemas is it's owned by a gay male couple and pretty much all their staff are gay/lesbian people. We usually rent a house for scenes and they also have studio access so we can build things as needed too.

I would really like to meet in person as soon as possible. I'm in Las Vegas and I believe you're in Arizona, so I'm willing to come your way Friday or if you had something else in mind.

I'll be honest with you in saying I have two other women in mind that I have worked with before and would probably accept the offer, but truthfully I want to work with you more. You're the first one I'm asking.

Feel free to email me back with your thoughts and any questions. You can also call or text me at 555-128-0087. Since we need to find somebody for this role within the week, if I don't hear from you within 24 hours I'll reach out to others. As I said, you're my first choice. I hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,

Jason."

Within ten minutes I got a text back: "Hey Jason, this is Claire/Goldie and I want you to know I'm VERY interested. Can we talk?"

I gave her a call at 6:20pm.

Me: "Hey Goldie, thank you for being so prompt in your reply. It's a pleasure to talk to you."

Goldie: "Thank you so much for reaching out and thinking of me for this kind of opportunity. It means so much to me and I'm very interested in it, but of course I want to learn more."

Me: "Okay great, well I can answer anything you have for me now or we can meet in person."

Goldie: "Oh, let's meet in person. I'm eager to see you. I'm very familiar with your work...believe me on that."

Me: "Well that's good. I guess we have a mutual admiration for eachother."

Goldie: "We certainly do. I don't want to wait until tomorrow and have you think about some other woman for this role. I live ten minutes from the Phoenix airport and there's a flight to Vegas leaving at 8:30pm. I can be on that and be in Vegas before 10pm. How about a late dinner and drink at a hotel, then we can see where our night takes us?"

Me: "Wow, I love your sense of urgency. That sounds perfectly fine with me. I can pick you up from the airport if you want or..."

Goldie: "Oh no, you don't have to. I don't want our first time seeing eachother to be with me coming off a plane. I like to stay at a hotel near the airport in Vegas anyway so it will be quick and I'll let you know when to come by."

Me: "I'm really impressed by your eagerness."

Goldie: "I've always learned to be prepared for anything."

We ended the call there so she could pack a few things. She said she might stay for a few nights, which made me pretty happy.

I went to the gym for a workout, came home and jerked off thinking of fucking Goldie as she was on the plane coming to Vegas. We exchanged a few flirty texts to eachother, which also included sexy pics both ways.

At 9:45pm, Goldie texted me: "Just landed in Vegas. I'm staying at the Luxor near the airport. I'll take a shower and put on something nice. Come by at 10:15pm if that's okay with you. We can have a drink in the hotel bar."

I let a minute pass before replying: "Better yet, why don't we skip the bar and I'll just come to your room with a bottle of champagne instead."

Goldie texted back: "Sounds absolutely fine with me."

I replied: "By the way, Surrender Cinemas will cover your room tonight and any other nights when we meet on business."

Goldie texted back: "Well, you certainly know how to treat a lady. Business huh? Is that what we're calling it? LOL."

With that I decided to grab a bottle of champagne, get dressed up and head over to the Luxor.

Goldie's Hotel Room -- 10:20 p.m.

I got to the Luxor, parked my car and Goldie texted me the room number 871. She said it was a suite with a lot of room. I had my bottle of champagne, I was wearing a blue dress shirt and black slacks along with a black dress coat.

When Goldie opened the door, I was in awe of her beauty. She was wearing a black dress shirt that had three buttons on it and two of them were undone, so her massive tits were peaking out of the black bra they were in. She was also wearing a short black leather skirt, pantyhose and heels. She also had her hair tied up and was wearing glasses too.

Goldie: "Oh my God, it's so good to see you."

I put the champagne on a table near the door.

Me: "I'm so glad we were able to make this happen so quickly. You look incredible."

Goldie: "You too! You're so handsome. Give me a hug, please."

I leaned in for a hug and it felt great feeling her massive tits, but I could she was positioning her body against my crotch to feel how big my dick was in my pants. I felt like kissing her in response, but I decided to play it cool. She just smiled at me.

It was a suite so there was a lot of room in it. We made our way over to this very comfortable couch, there were a few chairs and tables as well. There was a huge bed and bathroom area as well. We walked over to the couch area, I opened the bottle of champagne and took my jacket off. She poured two glasses of champagne while staring at me to make sure I was peaking into her top to see part of her tits.

Goldie: "Are you sure Surrender Cinemas is okay paying for the room?"

Me: "Sure, it's fine. I'm part of the staff and this is a business meeting, right. Just two people talking business."

I sat down on the couch with Goldie sitting next to me.

Goldie: "Right...business." She licked her lips and smiled again.

Me: "I guess we can start by talking about what kind of scenes we would be doing together."

Goldie: "Beautiful, I'd love to hear it." I took a sip of champagne and let it go.

Me: "In the first scene it's in some office building where we see you walking down a hallway and you're in business attire looking sexy. We see a clock in the hallway to tell us that it's like 4:30pm or something. You knock on a door, no answer, so you open it up and see me watching porn on my laptop. You yell at me 'what the hell is this' and I apologize. I say it was a Friday and I had done all of my work. I plead with you not to fire me. You say it's fine because I'm a good worker. As Goldie goes back to her desk, she tells a female assistant what happened and the assistant goes 'I heard his dick was massive and he really knows how to use it.' Goldie replies with a smile: 'Yeah, I'd agree with that after seeing what I saw.' After the assistant leaves the room, you fantasize a situation with me. This is all fantasy. You call me into the room and say the only way you won't fire me is if I use that dick I was jerking off with and fuck her with it. This leads to a fantasy sex scene in Goldie's office that would go like 15 minutes. We would use a desk, chair, and couch. Stuff like that."

Goldie: "Wow, I'm turned on just hearing about it. Doing some kind of scene like that with you would be incredible. Please tell me more...what would be next?"

Goldie touched my left thigh area with her hand while rubbing her crossed legs against mine.

Me: "Okay, so after your sex dream, you call in Jason to the office at 4:45 p.m. and he sits across from you in the office chair where the viewers just watched these two people have sex. You say that you won't tell human resources about what happened, but Jason will have to pay you back. You say that you have a big house that needs to be cleaned. You had a cleaning lady, but you suspected that she stole from you, so you fired her last weekend. You order me to come over and clean your house tonight. I say something like if that's going to help my job status then I guess I'll do it. We do a few scenes where I'm using a Swiffer on a hardwood floor while you watch me with a smile. Then I'm in a shower scrubbing the tiles. I'm about to go into the master bathroom and say 'I think this is the last bathroom and I think I'm done.' As I turn to look at you, I see you're bending over making the bed and I'm staring at your tits. While I am working away in the bathroom, there's a split screen shown of you putting candles around the bed and you're in this robe. After I get out of the bathroom, I tell you that I'm done. Then you walk up to me, take off the robe and reveal sexy lingerie. Then you say 'actually we're just getting started.' Then I say 'you're the boss' and we kiss. Then you say 'Who know that jerking off in the office would be a big turn on.' That leads to sex on the bed. We'll try to make the non-sex scenes less than five minutes and then have 15-20 minutes for the sex."

Goldie: "That was incredible too. Did you come up with all of this?"

Me: "Yeah...I mean it was mostly me. We could certainly tweak some things."

Goldie: "It sounds pretty hot to me."

Me: "So you'd be interested in this role and for the amount of money I mentioned earlier - $5000 for it?"

Goldie: "Of course I'm interested. Is this where the casting couch interview begins?" (laughs)

Me: "Well, like I said you were my first choice."

Goldie: "In that case I'd like to show you why I'm the best choice too."

Goldie leaned forward and kissed me on the lips. I kissed her back passionately. It was a long, deep, wet kiss. After about 20 seconds, she stood up and took her shirt off so she was just left in a black bra covering her massive 38 DDD tits. I took my shirt off too and she rubbed my chest.

Goldie: "You have such a hot body." She rubbed my chest and we kissed again. She turned around, so I took off her skirt leaving her in her bra and panties.

Me: "You look incredible too, Goldy."

She grabbed my hand and walked me over to the king sized bed. I still had my pants on, so I unbuttoned them, she took my belt off and she unzipped the zipper. She pulled my pants down as we sat there at the edge of the bed kissing again.

Goldie: "Now is the fun part of audition."

She was rubbing the outside of my boxers where my rock hard dick was. I was rubbing her tits on the outside of her bra.

Me: "Mmm it's been quite the audition so far."

Goldie: "And it's about to get even better."

She put me on the edge of the bed, pulled my boxers down and went to town on my cock with a blow job. I reached for her bra and unclipped it on the back to free up her massive tits. They were incredible. I wanted them so bad but I let her give me a great blow job first. I laid back on the bed a bit more, she climbed up onto the bed and sucked my cock even more. It was so hard in her mouth.

Me: "Fuck yeah, Goldie. Just like that, baby."

Goldie kept on giving me a blow job as I reached down to hold onto her ponytail. She kept going up and down on my cock as I laid back to enjoy it. It was an incredible feeling.

She pulled me back to my feet, then pushed me onto the soft chair that was near the bed. She leaned with her massive 38 DDD tits and put them in my mouth. They felt amazing as I rubbed them, kissed them and sucked on the nipples. They might have been the biggest tits I have ever felt in my life. It was amazing.

Goldie: "You love my tits, don't you?"

I couldn't even say a word because she was smothering me with her tits so I just let out a "hmm mmm" as if to say yes.

Goldie: "Haha you can't get a word out."

She kept on leaning forward with her tits so they were in my mouth. Then she kissed me on the lips again while rubbing my cock.

Me: "I want to fuck you so bad, Goldie. Let me show what I can do."

Goldie: "I think this is going to be my favorite part of the audition."

I picked her up gently, carried her over to the bed where we kissed some more. We really liked kissing eachother. Her panties were still on so I took them off and she was left in her pantyhose. I was laying on my back with her on the side rubbing my cock and then she mounted me.

She started riding my cock going up and down my shaft. She would lean forward a lot, so I positioned myself so my back was at the headboard and she was riding me so hard. She started screaming.

Goldie: "Fuck yeah...holy fuck! Give it to me, baby. Just like that!"

I reached up and put my hands on her massive tits as they bounced on her body while she was riding me.

Me: "Come on, Goldie. You fucking want this? Take this all in. Show me what you can do!"

Goldie kept on riding me, she was panting "holy fuck" she kept saying. She was riding my cock so well. We kept moving around in different positions with her on top of me until she just kind of collapsed.

Goldie: "That was amazing."

Me: "Not so bad yourself, beautiful."

I sat up on the bed beside her, kissed her on the lips, rubbed her tits again and told her: "I need to fuck those titties with my cock."

Goldie: "Good and then I need you to fuck me doggystyle."

Me: "You need it huh? Good thing I'm happy to oblige."

We went back to the chair where we made out some more and then she got on her knees in front of me with her giant tits sticking out. I lowered my massive dick and put it right in between her tits. She was moaning in pleasure right away.

Goldie: "Oh fuck those titties. They were meant for a cock like yours!"

Me: "You like that, huh baby? You like that fucking giant throbbing cock in between those huge titties."

Goldie: "Yeah stay hard. Give it to me."

I was fucking her tits with my cock again, but then she decided to turn it into a blowjob again as well as a titty fucking. I was in awe of her skills. After a few minutes of that, she looked me in the eye and said "doggystyle" which I knew would be amazing with her.

At that point I put her on her knees so that she was toward the end of the bed. I positioned myself behind her.

Me: "It's been a great audition so far, but this is my favorite position."

Goldie: "Is that so? Trust me, baby, I want you to bring it and fuck me as hard as you can."

Me: "Oh I'm going to fuck you so hard...just like this."

With Goldie on her knees, I put my rock hard, huge cock deep into her pussy in the doggystyle position and rammed it in there deep. She moaned in pleasure, then I put my hands on her thighs and fucked her even more.

Goldie was moaning in pleasure: "FUCK YES! Give it to me! I want it harder! I want it faster! Get in there deeper."

Not one to let a horny woman down, I thrusted my cock even deeper into her wet pussy and rammed it inside of her.

Me: "Show me you can handle this, baby. Take it all in!"

Goldie: "OH MY GOD YES! FUCK ME, BABY! FUCK ME HARD!"

It was at this point when I was pretty much in heaven this big breasted, busty babe who was moaning in pleasure and fucking me as well as any woman I've ever been with. I kept on fucking Goldie in the doggystyle position for about five more minutes. I think she wanted to prove to me she could handle it and she did a very good job of it.

Goldie was moaning: "Give it to me as deep as you can, you fucking rockstar you. I want you inside me!"

She got off my cock briefly and turned around so that her hands were holding onto the headboard of the bed and she opened up her legs to invite me in even more. I licked my hands and rubbed her pussy even more to get her wetter before I put my cock into her pussy again.

It was amazing fucking her doggystyle before, but this was even better as she held onto the headboard by the end of the bed and moaned some more as I pounded her with my rock hard cock.

Goldie: "I knew this position...(panting)...would be even better...HOLY FUCK...YOU'RE AMAZING! FUCK ME!"

The fucking continued as I thrusted deep inside of her and it felt like nothing I've ever felt before because of how amazing she was. I was reaching forward grabbing her massive tits as I fucked her more and more.

Me: "I think I'm ready...baby...holy shit...this is amazing."

Goldie: "Okay...GIVE IT TO ME...HARD! 30 more seconds!"

With her encouragement, I fucked her as hard as I could for 30 more seconds and she was moaning in pleasure.

Goldie: "Oh fuck...YES! YES! YES! OH MY GOD YES!"

I tapped her on the side of the butt cheeks twice to let her know I was ready, so I pulled out of her. She got on her knees on the side of the bed.

Goldie: "Cum all over my giant titties, baby!"

I was ready so I just unloaded all the cum that was built up and poured it all over her massive tits while also shooting some in her mouth as well.

Goldie: "Mmmm...that's amazing."

I reached for a towel that was nearby and handed it to her, so she wiped up the cum that was on her breasts.

At that point I laid down at the top of the bed and she laid beside me while rubbing my hands against her massive tits.

Goldie: "So, do you think I got the part now?"

Me: "Hahaha...yeah I think it's all yours."

Goldie: "Good, because that was the best sex I have ever had and it's not even close."

Me: "I feel the same way about you."

Goldie: "So when do we shoot our scenes?"

Me: "About ten days or so, why?"

Goldie: "Oh no reason. Just looking forward to practicing with you again and again and again."

I rubbed her tits again and she leaned forward to put her giant tits in her mouth.

Me: "You know what they say, Goldie. Practice makes perfect."

We kissed each other on the lips again and both of us had huge grins on our faces.

End of story.

dfg1980
dfg1980
65 Followers