All Comments on 'When Sophie Comes out to Play'

by IAmControl

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good short

Enjoyed the short story too bad its not a series to explore how it happen and if sophie will take over permanently in the end please make more stories like this in the future. Thanks.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 3 years ago
Interesting story.

Creating an alter ego is a novel twist and one that doesn’t involve some sort of parallel universe where only certain rules are enforced.

It does cause a few questions such as the law of unintended consequences: as an example, I saw a hypnotist perform and he had two guys on stage and despite giving them their cues, they behaved in a manner that was unexpected and the hypnotist was forced to shut that set down.

So what happens if Sophie doesn’t let Cassie back out? Or Cassie starts experiencing weird déjà vue or starts having a mental breakdown? It’s unlikely she wouldn’t recognize cum in her mouth or an unplanned pregnancy or worse.

In any case, one of the better MC stories I’ve read.

mletroutmletroutover 3 years ago
I’m unfamiliar with Mind Control stories, but I’m becoming more interested.

I think this story is well written and I was surprised to find the control/hypnotic interaction between Joey, Cassidy, and Sophia more erotic than the actual depiction of sex. I suppose I should have expected that if I’d given the subject more thought, but I rather opened this story on a whim.

I much enjoy the control aspect of BDSM, particularly power exchange, and there are obviously parallels to be drawn with MC, but I always considered MC to be more akin to scifi-fantasy, which holds little appeal. An aversion to technobabble, I suppose, or just a lack of patience on my part. Thankfully, this story offered a quick, pleasant pace and didn’t delve into unnecessary depths of how and why. The storyteller is willing to let the audience share in the work, which is appreciated.

Anyway, four stars for the story and I’ll add the fifth just because I found Whackdoodle’s comment very interesting, and even helpful, I believe. So my thanks to both of you, the author and generous reader.

IAmControlIAmControlover 3 years agoAuthor

Hey guys! Thanks to all of you for your well-written and positive responses. Reading them gives me, well, a few things, but most importantly among them is the desire to write more!

A small reply specifically to mletrout - I'm so glad you stopped by a new place to try it out, and that it was my story - and that you liked it! That's awesome and I'm touched! I've never been a huge fan of MC as a scape-goat for being able to satiate desire without rules, although there are some situations where MC as a total control tool (akin to a horror like Hereditary where there is no victory for the protagonists, only a "new order" so to speak - see "Find the Shoe on the Other Foot" by Mesmeri) is very satisfying. I tend to prefer to write a more relatable use for MC, whether that's just two lovers pushing their bodies to new limits, or a real item with a twist being given a whole new purpose in such specific circumstances. That said - I do like to explore what my fingers like to type, so at times, my writing will simply be me writing out a personal and mostly-sensical zig-zag.

I guess that's all just a long way of saying that I agree, but don't always write as though I do - and most of all, I'm thankful to have read your great comments everyone!

animal99animal99about 2 years ago

I really enjoyed this story and your delightful twist on the typical boy-hypnotizes-girl story. How does she notrecognize the after-taste of cum in her mouth? How DOES he avoid her getting pregnant - by keeping sex play to Blow jobs, only? Surely he wants to progress to more?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIAmControl@IAmControl
EMC/Hypnosis, Transgender/transformation (with a M>F preference) Lesbian, Science-fiction, Fantasy, Bimboification & Dollification and light BDSM story lover with a passion for quality authoring, sensical story writing, and unique, believable concepts. I write what inspires me...