When Sophie Teased Ethan Ch. 03

Story Info
Escaping The Nest.
1.1k words
4.59
5.6k
15
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 01/04/2024
Created 11/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wake up Ethan, it's late."

"Hey, Sophie."

"Someone pulled my duvet over us."

My blood ran cold and I shot up onto my elbows like the mattress was on fire. Immediately awake, I searched around for someone that might still be in my bedroom. My step-brother reached up lazily, massaging my shoulder while yawning, completely indifferent in the face of our impending exposure.

"It was me silly. I woke up, used your toilet and when I returned, you felt cold, so I pulled the duvet up over us."

"Shit Ethan, I thought it was Mom."

I fell back onto my bed, lightheaded and relieved.

"Nope. I'll have to make tracks though because Mom's not so worried about bursting in on me as she is with you and if my bed and room are empty she'll knock here first."

"Go... go, and we'll leave in an hour."

"Okay, Sophie but be dressed for the club."

"We're not going, remember?"

"Mom and Dad don't know that and if we don't at least look like we are going, they'll get suspicious."

"Good point."

Ethan rolled out of my arms. I didn't want to let him go, but he was right in that our ruse wouldn't work if we didn't leave soon.

A buzz surged through my body. It felt like satisfaction mixed with a sense of excitement and awakening. A new dawn was breaking for both of us.

After my boyfriend snuck out, I showered alone, shaving everything carefully to make sure a naked leg wouldn't betray me by rubbing like sandpaper across my lover. Taking my trusty razor to a light, fluffy pubic bush was another first for me.

I was very careful around my swollen pussy lips and it was hard to resist the temptation not to rub one out, but I wanted to save my libido for Ethan who would get a lovely surprise the next time he offered me tongue.

I knocked on Ethan's bedroom door at 8 pm carrying a rucksack and small leather hold-all. He grinned on opening his door and dragged me just inside his room for a quick, passionate kiss then followed me into the hallway where we casually held hands.

It seemed like a natural thing to do, but I knew our continued casual approach to this new love would land us in hot water, so I gently disentangled our fingers

"You can do that as much as you like later on."

"Do what sweetie?"

I spun around in terror and felt sure Mom would see right through me, but she faced the other way, bending down into a store cupboard.

"Dancing the Charleston Mom. It's been a while since we had a good time at the club."

"Oh god... I wish I were coming with you guys tonight. I could do with a good dance."

"It's not too late, Mom."

"Nah. You kids go and have fun."

She stood up and turned around, kissing Ethan on the cheek before sidling up to me. When Mom kissed my cheek she whispered.

"Don't forget your birth control and to fuck your brother real good all weekend. The first time is the sweetest and it will get you both hooked on each other. We'll sort things out once you come home, okay dear?"

I was stunned. Mom patted me down like she was helping with a few last fixes before sending me off for a night out. She moved a wayward strand of hair away from my face, lovingly curling it behind an ear.

She raised an eyebrow and shifted her eyes in Ethan's direction, warning me. I composed myself, protecting our secret while my head exploded from stress, passion, and arousal.

Mom just told me to fuck Ethan.

"Thanks, Mom."

"Welcome baby girl, now you both take care of each other."

I wasn't sure if she was being ironic or if Mom genuinely wanted her stepson to fuck her biological daughter. A tiny trembling earthquake broke out inside my panties, leaking pure decadence into a fresh gusset. I felt pleased to have slipped on two pairs of underwear, hoping even that excess could contain any arousal for our two-hour drive.

Ethan did something unusual and opened the passenger door, helping me step inside his truck while Mom stood outside the house, waving and smiling. I immediately realized we'd be in trouble if these small gestures grew into a pattern of changed behavior.

When Ethan leaped into the driver's seat I laughed uncontrollably, covering my mouth with the back of one hand, shooting him mixed emotional glances while waving at my Mom.

"What's up, Sophie?"

"Mom knows."

"About us?"

"Yeah. You'd better drive before anything else is revealed."

He froze with a seat belt in hand, half pulled across his body. When I warned him, Ethan clipped in, started the engine, and floored the throttle as was his usual way.

"What did Mom say?"

"She told me to fuck you real good."

"Okay... umm, oh fuck! That's more than a little motherly, right?"

"It's fucking brilliant Ethan."

"Why?"

"Mom approves of us."

I felt overjoyed and watched my brother's expression change from fear to relief. In the end, he laughed with me, but it was different for him and I noticed an anxiety creeping across his face.

I linked an arm with his as Ethan drove through our neighborhood, taking me on a journey to the bed he would fuck me in.

"Don't worry brother."

"You can tell I'm anxious?"

"We've been together for a very long time."

"I'm worried about how Dad's gonna take this."

"Don't fret. Mom will fix that. She'll probably wave her magic pussy in his face and cock all weekend and by Monday, all will be well."

"Jesus, Sophie. That's not a picture I want inside my head when I sleep later on."

"Don't worry, I'll put plenty more nice images inside your head, and in any case, who said anything about sleeping?"

He relaxed and I felt on top of the world. Ethan slowed down from his usual crazy driving pace and, as he processed recent events, I noticed a calmness in his expression I'd never seen before.

"Are you happy brother?"

"Yeah. I've wanted a steady girlfriend for years, and now I have one, it feels so right for me."

"Me too brother."

Ethan was contemplative, so I left him to his thoughts and rested my head on the side of his shoulder using a travel pillow to counter any discomfort from the hard plastic center console.

I slept soundly, waking when my brother drove over a cattle grid that jolted.

"Hi, sleepyhead."

"Hello, brother."

"Did you dream?"

"Only about you, Ethan, and I have a question relating to that."

"Go ahead, dearest sister girlfriend."

I shot Ethan a lewd expression reflecting how we both felt. The truck smelled mildly of hormones and sex, and I wondered how much of that was me.

"Do you enjoy having your cock sucked?"