When Sophie Teased Ethan Ch. 04

Story Info
Swallowing For The First Time.
1.6k words
4.61
7.6k
12
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 01/04/2024
Created 11/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His eyes sparkled and Ethan stared at me with the most beautiful smile and loving expression. He parked in the small driveway next to Dad's cabin, and it seemed neither of us knew what to do next.

"We're here, Sophie."

"Yes, and I just asked if you like having your cock sucked."

"I wasn't sure if that was the sleep still talking."

I screwed my face into a tawdry frown and stared at my boyfriend step-brother. A confession was coming and Ethan was already laughing.

"I was doing it in my dream dear brother?"

"My dreams have been like that about you for a very long time."

"Do you think Dad's cabin name has something to do with it?

Amid a sexually tense silence, my step-brother leaned over and kissed me on the cheek, then lips while cupping the side of my face gently in his palm.

"Shall we go inside, Sophie?"

"Damn right, we should. I'm not fucking you for the first time in a truck when there is a perfectly good bed but a few yards away."

"It's Mom and Dad's bed."

"I shouldn't think Mom will mind. Are you feeling nervous Ethan?"

"Yes."

"Me too."

An air of hot anticipation grew more balmy every second. It might be because the air-conditioning was shut off when my brother killed the engine but I felt damnably hot. Ethan got out of the truck while I counted to ten, hoping.

When he came around to my side of the vehicle, my brother opened the door and helped me step out.

"I hoped you might do that."

"I want you to feel proud to have me as your boyfriend."

"I already do, Ethan."

Passing the cabin sign drew a wry smile from me while my brother laughed.

Where dreams come true.

It was pitch dark and the stars shone brightly through a smattering of trees with thick overhead canopies. We both knew better than to hang around outside with bears in the neighborhood, so Ethan grabbed our gear while I opened up the step-sibling love nest and we went inside.

The cabin was always in a state of readiness, courtesy of Dad's meticulous attention to every detail so a couple of switches thrown took care of the lights and boiled hot water for showers. A match thrown into the log burner was all it took for us to have a home.

I stood at the center of the cabin's main lounge, beckoning Ethan into my arms. His eyes lit up and I saw how much desire he had for me. When nestled in my arms, pressing his chest onto mine, I felt sure both my solid nipples communicated a heady lust.

"I finally have a boyfriend who makes me feel proud."

"We found each other, Sophie."

"Yeah. Hiding in plain sight too. Who would have thought?"

"I've been thinking about that a lot."

"And?"

"I can't remember a time when I didn't want to be near you. When you are close by I sense your presence through a vibe."

"I hope you aren't saying that I smell."

"Only of love, sex, and warmth, Sophie."

Ethan placed both his hands on my shoulders, massaging gently while my pussy dribbled unbridled love down one thigh. I didn't care and wasn't embarrassed because after sitting on my brother's face, grinding out an orgasm that he swallowed, there was little left to be modest about.

His eyes smoldered and I saw so much affection in my brother's face that I could wait no longer to have him. I reached up for a kiss that began as a tickle in my womb long before our lips gently caressed, welcoming one another to a fresh start.

Ethan gathered me in his arms, wrapping my body tightly into his. I shimmered and felt goosebumps rise as a chill air wafted across my arms. A slight trembling in my fingers matched his when both entwined, and we squeezed each other in eager anticipation.

My knees buckled somewhat but Ethan held me upright with both palms clenching my ass cheeks securely while his tongue darted tenderly inside my mouth, shattering any last inhibitions I had.

Our kiss felt more desperate as we explored one another, now completely fearless in the comfort of our privacy. I reached down with both hands, clawing frantically at his belt buckle, while Ethan kissed me in what seemed like an endless, shimmering journey.

I was like a desperate whore fumbling inside his underwear, gripping a thickening cock that leaked a tiny drop of creamy wetness onto my fingers. I found more pre-cum at the end of his cock and slipped a thumb under my brother's foreskin, swirled it around, harvested a thick coating, and withdrew my hand quickly, disengaging from our kiss.

I never averted my eyes from his when raising my fingers, licking, then sucking his explosive saltiness off my thumb.

"Oh Sophie, that's the sexiest thing I ever saw."

"I'm just getting started brother boyfriend."

He looked amazed, so I smiled suggestively, winking before sending my hands back into his underwear, properly releasing Ethan's cock to my care and control.

"Fuck!"

"What is it, Sophie?"

"When I wanked you off at home this morning, I never realized how big your cock was."

"It was wrapped inside my boxer briefs most of the time and you were terrified of Mom catching us."

"And now it's not constrained. You have a beautiful cock."

"Your palm feels so gentle stroking me."

I tugged Ethan's underwear down to his knees, instinctively crouching low to get them off completely while my brother's cock nuzzled gently against a cheek and nose. I felt intoxicated and needed to suck his cock more than he wanted it.

"I'm going to suck your cock right now. It smells so fucking primal."

"I've never been stiffer Sophie. My cock is so hard that it's throbbing."

"Do you want to be sucked off brother?"

"Oh god yes please."

"I've never swallowed a guy's semen before, Ethan."

"It's up to you sweetheart."

"Will you squeeze my ear gently when you're about to cum so I can prepare and make a choice?"

"Of course darling."

A musky aroma exuded from the wrinkly folds of his foreskin, having the effect that guaranteed I would swallow every drop of my new boyfriend's seed. I held his thick, steel-hard cock in my hand, stroking it gently, before sliding my tongue into the tiny, cream-filled hole at the front where his nectar had pooled at the gates of heaven.

A salty, heavy musk flavor hit my taste buds explosively, spreading quickly as though my soft tissues were touchpaper and he lit me up. The sensual hit my whole body enjoyed felt spiritual, physically, and sexually raw.

"I want to be your slut, Ethan."

"You'll never be that to anyone sweetheart."

"I'm feeling very emotional right now."

"I feel love, lust, and intense desire as well, sister."

"My pussy is so fucking wet."

I couldn't hear a response because my brain sent a quivering body into auto mode and I peeled back his foreskin, taking my step-brother's cock inside my mouth, sucking it hard. My desire for Ethan and especially a deep-rooted need to show him how extreme that was, drove me. I ground my thighs together, hoping to relieve a frustrating tingling sensation vibrating both swollen pussy lips that could hold back my arousal no longer.

I purred in deep satisfaction while sucking a heavy coating of pre-cum from Ethan's cock head, marveling at how solid and gnarly the whole shaft had become.

His palms cupped my head but my bother didn't try to fuck my mouth, allowing me to control his penetration. When I began wanking Ethan's cock into my mouth, a whoreish moan rippled from deep inside my lungs, surprising me. My head bobbed gently up and down in his crotch as though I were some submissive slut servicing my master.

While an emotional tsunami swept through my body, I was transformed from a loving sister to the girlfriend I desperately wanted to be. I slid my mouth further down Ethan's veiny shaft, enjoying running a flattened tongue along a twitching, bulging urethra, choking when his glans blocked my windpipe.

"Are you okay, Sophie?"

Not wishing to release Ethan's cock, I nodded and choked some more, cramming his cock deeper. I gathered my long hair and tied it into a ponytail using an elastic from my back pocket. I never stopped bobbing my head up and down his cock, proud that he was stretching up high on tiptoes, shuddering like a freight train emergency braking.

When my brother rubbed one ear gently, I nodded again, adding a rotational drag to a fist that pumped his cock hard while I sucked the first couple of inches, devilishly expectant of my salty treat. It didn't matter that he roared like a lion when unleashing his semen inside my mouth because we have no neighbors nearby.

I swilled his cream around, marinating in his primordial essence, enjoying that moment when I swallowed the most precious, life-giving seed he could give me.

My pussy fluttered in pre-orgasmic bliss while Ethan held on for dear life with a solid cock twitching vigorously inside my mouth until it was exhausted.

He fell backward, leaving me on my knees staring into a full-length mirror beside our front door. I caught my reflection and saw saliva drooling from my chin while both lips glistened, coated in a translucent varnish of Ethan's essence.

"I'm a cum slut."

"You're my beloved girlfriend."

He kneeled in front of me and I grinned, still swilling a half mouth full of Ethan's semen. I swallowed it all and licked my lips, making sure he watched as though it were some odd commitment ceremony.

"I'm your girlfriend for sure and feel it in my heart brother."