When Sophie Teased Ethan Ch. 07

Story Info
Season Finale
1.4k words
4.44
3.2k
8
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 01/04/2024
Created 11/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Season Finale.

I leaned over the wooden banister rail on our porch with my legs wide open and a creamy, gaping wide, red raw pussy hole pointing up for my step-brother to fuck. My face screwed up in a tawdry mess when remembering my Dad and (at the time) teenage step-brother installing said wooden rail over which I was currently being railed.

The woodlands in front were so peaceful at the close of day and I felt Ethan's cock reaming my tight, albeit much fucked hole was in tune with mother nature, birdsong, and the chipmunks scurrying everywhere.

I couldn't see much of that though, because my face was inches from the dirt while my cunt was being mounted by the man I loved.

"Can I slide balls deep inside you now sweetheart?"

"I'm not sure you're gonna feel much, Ethan."

"Sloopy is good too, Sophie."

I felt semen from his last deposit drip out of my drenched, expanded hole when Ethan plunged his cock inside to fuck me again. We'd fucked in every room, so I suggested outside, where we could christen the porch.

It seemed like a good idea in the spur of the moment, but now, less so.

My pussy felt squidgy and deliciously sore inside but I wanted to offer my step-brother every possible opportunity to fuck me whenever he wanted to.

In truth, I also wanted plentiful cock, and his felt incredible.

He pounded my slit like a naval gun taking out shore positions, gripping my waist with powerful claw-like fingers, pinning me down onto the wooden banister that he installed, and ramming his hips into my ass, driving his cock home hard.

His balls slapped against my sticky thighs and I loved every thrust of that wonderful man inside me.

"How many times is that I've fucked you now, Sophie?"

Ethan leaned over my back looking like a wet weekend at the seaside. He was soaking and looked magnificent, doused in glistening beads of sweat. The sun was setting at that precise moment and my planets aligned, casting an orange hue around our cabin clearing as my step-brother decanted his seed inside an aching pussy while I leaned over the banister rail gripping tightly on a white knuckle ride.

"You've fucked my pussy hole eight times today but I've lost count of the orgasms I've had. Nobody ever fucked me this thoroughly sweetheart."

"I hoped that might be the case. You're mine now sister, and I'm yours."

"Jesus, Ethan I'm dribbling so much semen all over the decking, I can't tell which time it's from. We've been fucking for almost seven hours."

"And we have all night yet to go, then a full day tomorrow, sis."

"Can we calm down for a few hours, maybe watch a movie and take a shower?"

"Of course, darling. Anything you want. Your wish is my command, m'lady."

Ethan bowed mockingly, crossing over both feet before stepping close and sweeping me into his arms. He smiled and then kissed me gently while cradling my body lovingly.

'Your semen is leaking out of my hole, all over your arms."

"I don't care sister girlfriend. I love you too much to bother about such trivia. I am a man aflame in love's burning sun."

I saw mischief in his eyes and wriggled to free myself but it was no use because he gripped tighter and leaped off the porch, running naked to the nearest oak tree where he touched the trunk with one hand, turned, and sprinted back.

"Fucking hell, Ethan, I hear a truck coming our way!"

"Nah, it can't be."

Ethan stopped dead in his tracks in no-man's-land and listened intently while my tension went through the roof. I saw a lightbulb spark on before panic danced in his eyes, seconds before he nodded and set off running again.

"It's too late, sweetheart. That's Mom's truck and I'm sure Dad won't be far behind."

He tripped over, but to his credit, Ethan pivoted his entire body weight, taking our fall on his back, completely cushioning me. I was up and running almost instantly, with my step-brothers' semen dribbling from a gaping wide, well fucked hole, varnishing both upper thighs.

"It's Mom but I don't hear Dad's truck and can't see him in her passenger seat."

"Dad can't see me like this Ethan."

"Okay, you get inside and I'll run interference."

Mom's truck had entered our clearing so she had a full and clear view of everything, most likely including me. I kept running, noticing Ethan sprinting off in her direction, drawing all attention to him. I cringed because Mom would spot a well-fucked daughter in a heartbeat and even though she knew what was going on between us, it would still be a shameful moment for me.

Inside the house, I slammed the door and peeked through a window and saw Ethan waving down Mom's truck while standing in front of it carelessly and completely naked. She slammed on the brakes and I heard her shut the door once exiting the vehicle.

"Holy fuck Ethan, get inside the cabin. What's gotten into you, running around in the buff."

"Hi, Mom. It's lovely to see you."

"Don't you dare hug me with that trouser snake dangling everywhere, Ethan."

"Okay Mom, sorry. Where's Dad?"

"We'll talk inside."

I ran into the shower moments before they came inside the cabin. My heart raced because this was a moment of truth even though it had seemed Mom had no problems with me and my step-brother hooking up.

I scrubbed myself, making sure as much of Ethan's semen was sluiced down the shower plug hole.

"Are you decent, Sophie?"

"Just a minute, Mom."

I panicked, and wrapped my body in a bath towel, using a smaller one to cover my hair. When Mom stepped into her and Dad's bedroom, I cringed because the bed was a complete mess, our clothes were scattered everywhere on the floor and the smell of sex hung like a heavy fog on the ocean.

"Hi, Mom."

"Hi, baby girl."

"I wasn't expecting you."

"Has Ethan been looking after you?"

"Umm... well, we've been taking care of each other."

"Oh, that's good."

She shot me a sleazy glance and I felt like a Babylonian whore who just finished with six soldiers. She knew what was going on because her radar picked up all of the signs that terrified me. Mom's eyes darted around the room diligently, while her nostrils flared wide.

"I didn't mean like that, Mom."

"Didn't mean like what sweetheart?"

"Like you were thinking I meant it."

Ethan appeared at the door, placing one hand on its wooden frame, holding a towel just slightly short of a complete wrap around his body. Mom approached me, sniffing the air far more obviously, wearing a mischievous grin.

"What was I thinking?"

"Oh, Christ Mom. You thought Ethan and I had sex."

"Haven't you, dear?"

My cheeks burned like the sun, as I glanced at an unconcerned Ethan, then at my Mom who waited for an answer. A calmness descended on me and I walked over to my brother who wrapped an arm around my waist.

"Mom, meet my new boyfriend. He's a man I've loved for a very long time."

"And now he's yours?"

"We're together, yes."

She walked slowly towards us both, amid my emotional hurricane. When Mom reached the eye of the storm, she cupped my chin in one hand, and Ethan's in the other.

"I'm so happy you both found each other."

"Is it a problem, Mom?"

"Not for me."

"What about Dad?"

I held my breath and felt Ethan's grip tighten around my waist. It was an awful moment for my pussy to dribble more of Ethan's semen down a thigh, but she did and my cheeks flushed even more.

"Your father is far more delighted than me. He sends his love and said you can stay here for as long as you like, figuring things out."

I felt so relieved I could have cried and my Mom knew that so she wrapped us both up in a bear hug, kissing our heads in turn. When she released us, I felt confused.

"Why did you come here, Mom?"

"Only to drop off some cash and provisions. I brought beer, wine, milk... you know, all the essentials."

"Are you staying over?"

"What? And listen to you two humping all night in my bed. Fuck... no thanks."