When Sophie Teased Ethan Ch. 06

Story Info
Sweet, Sweet Love.
1.4k words
4.58
3.1k
8
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 01/04/2024
Created 11/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have never felt more comfortable in my life although sleep came and went fleetingly. Ethan's naked body felt soft, almost luxurious next to my skin. His warmth soothed me in the darkness where my anxiety ebbed and flowed.

The stakes were high and he knew that too, attempting in every moment to comfort me.

A powerful arm slid gently around my body and his hand clutched my stomach, stroking lovingly with soft fingertips as though I were something precious to be held on to. He stirred from a deep sleep and my boyfriend pulled me closer into him, molding spoon-like around me as I melted in.

I felt the semi-hardness of his cock press hard against my ass cheeks. It aroused me more than him because I was awake and wanted to make love.

"Are you awake again, Sophie?"

"I'm afraid so."

"I'll give you a penny for your thoughts right now."

I wasn't sure if there was wisdom in responding given what I was thinking about. I'd made a promise to myself that complete honesty must be at the core of our relationship, so I sighed and hoped he would understand.

"I was comparing you with other boyfriends, Ethan."

"We haven't made love yet. I hope I didn't come in last for that reason."

"No silly. I'm comparing you to other men I've dated, mostly whom I never slept with, and by using a whole range of criteria that's not sexually related."

He grunted and laughed, pulling me even closer, wrapping one leg over the top of mine while planting soft kisses around my neck and down the part of my spine he could reach.

"Girls make these things so complicated Sophie. All I know is that you're the best girlfriend I ever had by a very long margin."

"But how do you know without making the comparison objectively honey?"

Ethan forced me to roll out of my little spoon snug, smiling while curling errant locks of messed-up hair away from my face. He kissed both cheeks, then my dimpled chin, and finally softly, almost imperceptibly brushed his lips against mine. I saw love in my boyfriend's expression and felt the same from the gentle touch of his fingertips stroking my back.

His stiff cock poked into my pussy, almost breaching the door we'd agreed to keep locked for another few hours. I looked down and smiled lasciviously at my lover.

"The only objectivity I need about you comes from my heart Sophie... I love you and appreciate this is the best relationship I've ever been in."

"I feel the same, darling. I'm just overthinking things I guess."

"Are you still worried about us coming out?"

"No. I feel some anxiety but that's more like an anticipation for things to happen. I'm eager to move on and tackle our plan and challenges, including Mom and Dad."

"Okay, shall we sleep now, then? It's only 3 am."

"I'd sleep better with your semen inside my belly, Ethan."

He looked pleasantly surprised. It was true, though and I knew my arousal was more frustrating than his. Both upper thighs felt sticky when rubbing against one another and if Ethan couldn't really smell my primal woman, then he needed a few more lessons in female biology.

"I thought we agreed to wait until everything was planned out."

"You also said I should mention it when I feel ready."

"Are you ready?"

I opened my legs wide and took my boyfriend's hand, encouraging his fingers to dabble in my shaven pussy. My labia were soaking wet and ordinarily, that might embarrass me.

"Do you see how turned on I am?"

"Yes. Your pussy is really wet."

"Really fucking wet, Ethan. It's never been like that before."

"Am I the best boyfriend you've ever had, then?"

"My pussy certainly thinks so."

"Does Sophie agree with her pussy?"

"We've never disagreed before."

Ethan's eyes kissed me before our lips brushed gently off each other's. Searing heat rippled through my body like when the sun escapes thick white clouds erupting like a volcano before radiating a comforting, everlasting warmth as we explored one another.

His tongue felt like an electric shock, stimulating and tingling across mine like a switch flicked on, whipping my entire body into a shivering, sexual frenzy. My pussy lips were engorged and trembled with raw sexual desire. All they wanted, as I did, was Ethan's cock buried deep inside.

When we rolled, I shimmered and felt a warm glow as the erect hairs on Ethan's skin tickled my alabaster smooth body. I deliberately lay on my back submissively, opening both legs wide while my lover caressed me, moving his cock into position, with his legs nestled between mine.

I felt pre-cum on the end of Ethan's cock, matching my own sticky wetness as his glans pressed hard, opening both fleshy petals enough to announce his intent to enter my pink cathedral.

"I can feel your cock right there at the entrance to my pussy. I'm creaming all over you like a fountain."

"Your pussy is so hot Sophie and I feel naughty."

"Because we're siblings, but not really?"

"It still feels taboo."

"Good. I don't think that's going to harm brother. Please fuck your sister right now. She's been desperate for your cock long enough."

His eyes lit up and Ethan slid his cock past my pussy lips, stretching a hole that hadn't been fucked in a long time, plowing deep inside my pussy. I screamed, then moaned, shouting a whole bunch of yes's and fuck me's to which Ethan obeyed with expert technique.

While Ethan kissed my neck, fucking my pussy hole with jackhammer power as though splitting a sidewalk, I gripped onto his body, enjoying the ride. Perfectly in time with his thrusts, I spurred both my heels into the sweet spot between his thighs and ass cheeks.

I needed to have him ride and own me and by fuck, Ethan did a good job of that. The soft tissue walls of my pussy stretched wide and I dug sharp fingernails into his shoulder blades, eliciting his ardent, pleasured grunting.

"Bite my nipple, and scratch as hard and deep as you like, Sophie."

"I won't hurt you, baby."

He raised up, planting a hand, palm flat down on either side of my head, fucking me even harder and faster with a cock so stiff that I could feel every bump and throbbing vein on its length as it plowed balls deep inside my drenched hole.

He beamed joyously like the man who had everything he ever wanted and my heart melted as flutters of an intense orgasm began tickling somewhere deep inside my pussy, ascending like a million doves released from the highest mountain.

I arched my back, pressing a wanton pussy onto his cock, making sure no part of Ethan was denied to me. I felt an intense love burning deep in my soul and saw the same emotional hunger in a desperate frown that wanted only me at that moment.

I orgasmed with a powerful, lung-collapsing scream that would frighten off wild animals outside the cabin, but it only drove Ethan harder. His sweat cascaded onto me and a raging heat consumed us while a perfect boyfriend pounded my cunt, desperate to prove his worth.

"I love you, Sophie."

"Oh god... I'm cumming Ethan."

"I know baby, your pussy is squeezing hard and milking my cock."

I felt the same thing as my tight pussy clenched on and off his rigid shaft. I was desperate to milk his seed and feel my brother's semen swimming inside me.

Every muscle tensed and my sinews tightened almost to the extent they might snap, rapidly burning adrenaline that fueled them while a hedonistic intoxication swept me away. I broke the skin on his back and wreaked welted tracks in his soft flesh with no way to control myself as Ethan pounded my hole like no other guy ever did.

I shuddered over the top of each immense pleasure wave, shimmering gently down into a relaxing chasm of love, before ascending up high again, screaming when I reached another peak of utter joy.

When Ethan decanted his seed deep inside me I felt its surging heat, like an ocean of love had filled and was exploring me. His orgasm face was a delight of human passion, with me placed firmly at its center, precisely where I wanted to be.

I touched my lips with a finger, then my heart, then his, signing the absolute love for him I felt.

"I love you too Sophie."

He nestled delicately into my arms, like lovers merged forever as a marble statue and I gently stroked the welts on his back, sorry for the damage I'd done. His cock felt hard and twitched occasionally, spilling the last few drops of life-giving seed inside me.

"You are the best boyfriend I've ever had."

"Is that objectively speaking sweetheart?"

"In every possible way Ethan."