All Comments on 'When Stars Align'

by littleOneWon

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
ag2507ag2507over 3 years ago

They are NOT in alignment! The underlying basis of any relationship is honesty and this, however well intentioned, is her first substantive lie. Openness and truth trumps modesty in this context. The relationship you describe is clearly leading to marriage: two people acting as one. This isn't about control, it's about trust or, in this case, lack of it. One of those stars is just out of killter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Publish this sweet story elsewhere!

There are Christian websites that would love this! There's no sex, so why publish on Literotica? Try Marriage Heat or a similar site. Good Luck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
She didn’t lie.

Ag207 is wrong...she didn’t lie. She did indeed have a prior commitment. But no, there’s no trust there. He’s a sanctimonious, judgemental jerk who doesn’t deserve the girl.

secretsalsecretsalover 3 years ago

I doubt that telling the person you intend to spend your life with about a kind gesture (or one of gratitude) qualifies as bragging. A little too goody-two-shoes, but without that, I guess there'd be no drama and no story here.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 3 years ago

BS. Should have told him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I bet Marvin got lucky, but under the circumstances I would let that slide... ONCE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

And later Marvin will cry that no one wants to fuck with him. And what's next?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hmm and most couples have sex prom night.

Did she do that also to help out the guy that can't get a girl?

I would have added it to the story.

Was the first thing most guys would think of hearing the tale.

etchiboyetchiboyabout 2 years ago
1. It was a prior commitment

2. Its so much quicker and easier saying “Prior commitment” if you thunk your boyfriend is a bit possessive and insecure.

3. Besides being possessive and insecure, the boyfriend is a bit vindictive.

4. Its a toss up if her understanding of a possessive and insecure future husband is worthwhile. In this case, being ok with the answer she gave, its probably ok. Though she’ll have to be careful from this point on.

4-stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She got away with that one way too easy. What’s next for the “goody two shoes”. He should run, run and run.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A lie is a lie, exclusive is exclusive. Drop her,

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The following statement is not made with any intention of demeaning you.

This story is an appalling repetition of the "Knocked Me Over with a Feather.".

PROBLEM: SHE purposely deceived him and used a BS excuse he swallowed like a brain dead 4 year old. ABOLUTE TRUST is the FOUNDATION of any loving, or even friendship, relationship. Not married and already lying. "I can't believe you found out." THAT is the statement of a born to cheat slut.

The worst? He just accepts it never questions a thing.

I warned you that using the cuck device will lose you a reader. It just did.

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyover 1 year ago

Yes, she did something extremely nice for someone she knew. But, she broke her boyfriends trust by not telling him about the promise to someone else. It is not boasting to your boyfriend about the other prior commitment. It is only boasting if you tell ‘other people’ besides your family, spouse, or significant other. Hopefully she learned her lesson for the future. If not… then a divorce will happen with her “good deeds” for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

She's an idiot, she doesn't understand the difference between proper communication and bragging... He shouldn't marry an idiot.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The lie of omission at the least.

She did it thinking he would never find out as she said herself.

Donovan7777Donovan77774 months ago

But will he ever trust her again? Big monkey wrench in the relationship.

LT56linebackerLT56linebacker4 months ago

Nice story. The Bear liked it. Now, as was mentioned, work on communication. Good luck.

The BEAR

GardenshedGardenshed4 months ago

Sorry, she was to worried how he found out? WTF? Not sure why she didn’t tell him in the first place? Anyone would have thought that was a nice thing she did for a friend. Sounds to me they should work on communicating better.

I did enjoy the short quick story, sorry my comment is so long…… I have been reading your stories, since you recently released a new one and have been enjoying your stories.

Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlittleOneWon@littleOneWon
I write as hobby. I try to avoid formula pieces as much as possible. No came home early, found a car in the driveway, etc. Having said that, it's probably impossible to make a completely new story. As the good book says, "There's nothing new under the sun." I'm sure that stori...

story TAGS

SIMILAR Stories