All Comments on 'When Subs Call Red'

by Xyta_Midnyte

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
NostalgicWallflowerNostalgicWallflowerabout 3 years ago
Yikes

Do I understand respecting personal space? Yes.

Would I still give hugs and any other form of care I could if a situation like this happened with me? ABSOLUTELY!

(Honestly, I almost cried myself listening to this one. It made me wish I could be there to give you a hug.)

Xyta_MidnyteXyta_Midnyteabout 3 years agoAuthor

Response: NostalgicWallflower

I had such mixed feelings about this one. It was a tricky tightrope to walk that could have dropped me one side or another.

Such a positive comment assures me that, at least for you, I hit the right notes here.

So thank you, thank you so much!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I wanna be that emotional punching bag for you! Give everything to me! That's what I signed up for!

Xyta_MidnyteXyta_Midnyteabout 3 years agoAuthor

Response: Anon

Awww, but only if I'm allowed to take incredibly good care of you after!

iamindian786iamindian786about 3 years ago

ஒரு எழவும் புரியல....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Crumbs!

Such an important conversation to explore, thank you. This is the first I've ever stumbled over to the audio side of this site and the first I've commented on anything. As a switch I feel for both sides in this slash and I definitely teared up. Thank you for taking care of your audience as well as your characters!

Xyta_MidnyteXyta_Midnyteabout 3 years agoAuthor

Response: Anon

Well thank you so much for being here, Anon (haven't seen crumbs pop up here for a long while! XD ) and thank you for the comment.

You're right, tbh... I personally haven't found much of this type of content either, which is one of the reasons why I thought it might be a good fit here. Glad to know you enjoyed it.

Meanwhile, welcome to Audio Literotica! I hope you have fun looking around; there are so very many talented voice performers here, it's a real treasure trove! :D

julesbabejulesbabeabout 3 years ago

Xyta

This was a great piece. I really felt involved, and such a difficult subject, handled beautifully.

Thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXyta_Midnyte@Xyta_Midnyte
Hey, I'm Xyta (Zee-taah), purveyor of sensual voice acting and erotic storytelling. Regular, exclusive audios may be found at: patreon.com/xytamidnyte fansly.com/XytaMidnyte xytamidnyte.gumroad.com/ For custom/personalised audio work contact via Literotica's feedback form to...