All Comments on 'When Taken at the Flood Pt. 02B'

by mirafrida

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Definitely a gem of a story! A genius stroke having two endings. Liked them both, but being on the side of the good guys, am rooting for the version in which they won. Very talented author!!

mirafridamirafridaalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you Anonymous! Of the various stories I've written, When Taken has always been toward the top of my favorites. I've been a bit surprised it has never attracted all that many readers. Perhaps the "looks like a series / not really a series" presentation throws people off, or perhaps my keyword choices were poor. Or maybe it really is just a very niche taste.

I originally went down the path of two endings simply because I kept flipping back and forth on which way I wanted to take it. Of course, the "right" outcome is A, and I knew it would definitely annoy some people to tell the B part (that segment was rated in the middle-3s for quite a while :). But once I thought of doing it "choose your own adventure" style, it seemed exactly right for a hate-bet story - more intellectually honest, like the bet wasn't rigged from the beginning. Plus, yeah, I really wanted to know how it would go both ways...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Thank you Mirafrida for sharing your below thoughts! It baffles me too, if as you say this fabulous story has not received many readers for some strange reason. The presentation is great, so I don't think it is due to that.

Yes, definitely I would be cheering for Gracie and John throughout, so outcome A is naturally my preference and I have a fondness for that ending. However, outcome B is so very alluringly written, it is extremely sexy to read and I enjoy that too - even if it has to be in a slightly melancholy way. It helps that Grace is a very practical woman, who accepts whatever she's dealt by life stoically and with determination (I adore and admire Grace for her very common sense attitude, e.g. her act of stripping her panties off before her shoes or bra for game advantage, even when that meant having to expose her most intimate bits to all). It was very clever of you to have thought of two alternate endings, and both excellent in their own way. Cheers Mirafrida!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great idea to have two endings, and loved them both. Maybe it was only Sheila who deserved it and had it coming, but nevertheless, it was great reading also the version of Grace losing and she getting thoroughly fucked up. It would have been perfect if she got knocked up by Mark.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Having it end both ways is just great! Loved them both, and in fact, Grace losing was more fun..... and sort of "forbidden" in a way. Having her fucked by Mark in front of her husband was really exciting, and was awesome to read! Thanks a lot mirafrida, for being bold enough to include such an alternate ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This story was beyond amazing. I can count on one hand the amount of times in my life I've felt as sexually charged up and turned on by something and this version of the ending is one of them. It sent an electric feeling to the tip of my cock that I rarely have ever felt. So well written and so interesting. The verbal humiliation was my favorite part. I can hear Sheila's voice in my head vividly as she catcalls Grace.

I wish there was more material out there of similar theme. I can't even start to try to find any porn that replicates a similar scenario. I've found myself thinking about this story for an entire week since reading it and wanting more.

mirafridamirafridaabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you anonymous readers!! I know my output has been nonexistent lately (I've spent way too much of my writing time bogged down in a rather ridiculous Lit project which should finally be done soon) but your comments are very encouraging!

.

Obviously I write *stuff* that I find hot. But, the reason I actually *write* stuff is in the hope that some other kindred folks out there will find it hot too. So, it's very nice to hear when that is the case :)

.

And yes, I must admit I secretly liked the B ending a bit more, in a twisted kind of way.

.

I have another hate-bet I will definitely write at some point (all plotted and about 10% written), though whether it will hit the particular kinks I can't say. (I'm personally sorry Winner got banned, as it was also in the genre and I thought good...). But first I STILL owe folks a Russian Devil sequel...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Please resubmit "Winner" in the Nonracial category.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Superb story! Writing two endings was a great idea, and they both are excellent. In a dirty kind of way, I actually liked “B” best, and felt a bit guilty enjoying Gracie getting violated. I guess it’s more fun corrupting the good girl. Please write more dual ending stories. Thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermirafrida@mirafrida
My fantasy life has always leaned toward nonconsent scenarios that strike me as "plausible" in certain idiosyncratic regards. I ​was dreaming them up long before I came across such things anywhere else, so they seem to be a part of me. I suppose it is probably the extremes of ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES