When the Ball Drops...

Story Info
Jamie and Morris go missing on NYE
2.8k words
4.59
3.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like a stalker almost, I stood in the corner of the room. I kept stealing glances at him dancing with her seductively. They were slow dancing like lovers do. One arm over her shoulder and his hand caressing the curve of her ass.

I had no right to be jealous. That's his wife and I'm just the best friend who is stupidly in love with him. I had been in love with Morris Elijah since the first day I laid eyes on him. I knew he was straight, and I would never make a move on a straight guy, but he was different.

Morris was always dangerously flirtatious. I say dangerously because he always pushed me right to the edge of jumping his bones. He was touchy and always making remarks about the size of his dick. Constantly grabbing on his crotch. I thought for a while that maybe he was overcompensating, then we got high together one day.

That day we were smoking and listening to the latest Drake album. He was sitting on my sofa next to me. Our heads were titled backward, eyes on the ceiling, and his hand was relatively close to mine. Like touching but not touching.

"Bro," he said with his thick English accent, "I'm so fuckin horny right now. I'm about to send Donna a dick pic."

As he stood up, I lowered my head. That's when I saw it! Those grey sweatpants left nothing to the imagination. My bestie was sporting some serious wood. Dick looked thick. I could see the head very well. From what I saw it appeared to be fat. He stood there for a moment, not moving. I don't know if he was giving me a show on purpose or what, but I thanked the gods for that moment.

He gave my fantasies fuel for their fire. I jacked off so many nights to the thoughts of his BBC. What more could I have asked for? I wanted something I knew he could never give me. So, here I am at the New Year's Eve/my going away party downing champagne and eye fucking my best friend.

I glanced down at my phone, it was 11 pm. Damn! I needed to head home. My flight is scheduled to leave for LA at 8 am. I was offered a promotion to head up the new division at our LA office. So, I was officially leaving New York on Jan. 1st, 2024.

I looked around the room, it was full of partygoers. A room full of single people looking to not be lonely when the ball drops and couples looking to make sure they stay connected in 2024.

As I moved across the floor, the effects of my drinking took hold of me. I walked over to Morris and Donna. I tapped him on his shoulder, interrupting their slow dance.

"Jamie," he said excitedly. "You enjoying yourself? Last big NYC party before the West Coast."

"I'm gonna leave. Early flight," I said with a slur of my words.

"Leave," he asked shockingly!

"Yes. Happy New Year you two."

"Aww, we're gonna miss you," Donna said as she hugged me.

My eyes caught the eyes of Morris. We stared at one another. He looked at me as if things were being left unsaid between us. Like we had unfinished business. I looked at him with longing.

As Donna and I broke our hug, Morris said, "I'm gonna walk you down. I'll be right back bae."

Donna grabbed him and as she slowly pulled him into a kiss she said, "Don't be gone long. I wanna be in your arms when the ball drops." They shared a kiss as I stood there watching.

Next thing I know Morris and I are on an elevator. The ride was quiet. I looked over at him. I wanted to take in his charm and beauty one more time. He was wearing a black tux that fitted his dark skin perfectly. His muscled thighs showed well. His arms were thick and muscular.

He licked his full pink lips as he rubbed his beard. I had known him for five years, and he'd gone through various hairstyles, but this one was the right one. His temp faded low cut was perfect for his round face. His eyebrows were thick and smooth.

It was as if he felt me taking in his beauty because he turned and looked at me. He smiled and it was so sexy. I wanted to fuck. I could feel my blood racing and the pleasurable mood turning on in me.

"You okay," he asked through his smile.

I just nodded my head.

The elevator stopped and the doors opened to a dark floor. He pulled me by my hand off the elevator. The floor was empty with floor-to-ceiling windows all around, giving us a panoramic view of the NYC skyline. It was breathtaking.

"Where are we," I asked as I slowly walked towards the window.

"The top floor observation deck. I rented the entire floor out. A damn three-year waitlist, but worth it. Gonna bring Donna up here right before midnight. Had to bring you first so you could see all you're giving up by leaving."

I turned and looked at him. I could see it for the first time. He was sad about my departure.

"I already know what I'm giving up. I don't think New York knows what it's losing by letting me leave."

"I think it knows. It just wishes you would have told it what you needed to keep you from leaving."

"It can't give me what I need."

The innuendos we were speaking in weren't all that subtle. Honestly, I didn't have time to go down this road. It would only lead to my rejection. Morris could never be who I wanted him to be.

Feeling frustrated I said, "Okay, this was fun but it's time for me to go."

I turned to walk away. He grabbed my arm and spun me around to him. Pulled me into his space. Our dark skins met like stars in the night as the moonlight broke into the room. We were so close our lips could touch. He was a little taller than me, so I had to look up at him, and he down at me.

"For once just tell me what you want Jamie. Just say what you want," he said tenderly.

Call it liquid courage, lust, or desperation. Whatever it was it pushed me to do it. I kissed him! Our lips met. His body was tense, but when I didn't relent, he relaxed into me. He kissed me back and I got scared and broke away.

I stood there breathless and excited. I wasn't sure if I should apologize or not.

He turned his back and ran his hands across his face. "Fuck,' he shouted loud.

He turned back towards me. The look in his eyes was one I had never seen on his face before. He grabbed me forcefully and started kissing me. I went from shock to participation in 1.5 seconds.

His tongue invaded me like cool a summer breeze on a hot day in July. Never breaking our kiss, I pulled his jacket off and started to unbutton his shirt. He was less pleasant with me. As soon as my jacket was off, he ripped my shirt open. Buttons flew, but I didn't care.

I pulled from the kiss. His eyes, that look was hunger and lust. I smiled and finally, I touched his bare chest. I ran my hands over his dark chest and nipples. They became erect just from my touch and that turned me on even more.

I ran my hands over his smooth abs. I was slowly teasing his body. My hands made their way to his pants. I could feel his hard dick and it was perfect. I ran my fingers over the front of his pants. His breathing got a little heavy.

Slowly I got on my knees. I pulled his pants and underwear down. His dick came out, slapping his stomach and then standing at attention. It was a thing of beauty. Nine inches long, as thick as a can of air fresher, dark shaft, pink head, and neatly trimmed pubes. His balls hung low though not large. I knew they'd feel good slapping against my taint.

My mouth watered with desire. So much time had been wasted. I opened my mouth and took it to the back of my throat and then some. Deep-throating was an art of mine, and he'd been missing out.

"Got damn! You talented ass....ni....aagh," He screamed before he could finish that word. I started to tickle that thick little skin that connects your ass and balls. It was too much for the boy. He unloaded a sweet salty mix of thick cum into my mouth.

He tasted better than I could have ever imagined. I swallowed him like he was the first drink of water I had ever had.

He pulled his dick out of my mouth. It was dripping with my saliva and small remnants of his cum. That's when you know you're a beast. You make a guy cum that fast. He pulled me to my feet and kissed me again. He shoved his entire fat ass tongue down my throat.

"My turn," he said as he pulled his tongue from my mouth.

He pushed my face first up against the window. My pants and underwear came down. I kicked them across the room and heard him do the same to his pants. His strong hand slapped my left ass cheek. I flinched and groaned in pleasure as well.

He pressed himself up against me. His dick slid up and down my ass crack. He started to suck on my neck. I pushed back on him trying to get his dick on my hole. He pinched both my nipples in his fingers. I felt his dick start to come back to life.

He started kissing me down my back. God his lips felt amazing. His hands grabbed both my fat ass cheeks. He pulled them apart, and spit on my hole. I quivered inside and out. That fat tongue of his slapped my hole. He did one slow lick up, and he was hooked. He ate me like a madman.

My legs were shaking. He was tongue was fucking me like I was his last supper. He would lick my hole and then push his tongue inside and turn it slightly, which made me whimper. Then he would suck on it, pulling my entire hole into his mouth. Shit, it made me piss just a little each time.

I was on the verge of unloading when he finally stopped. He stood back up. He pushed my upper body down and pulled my hips back. It was time. All these years of wanting and hoping were about to pay off.

"Imma fuck you like a bitch!"

I wanted to scream yes. Instead, I just wiggled my ass and winked my hole. I heard him spit and then I felt it on my hole. I braced myself for it. The head against my hole and then it happened. He pushed and my body happily welcomed him in.

In the blink of an eye, he was inside of me. I took every bit like a pro. He started to slide in and out of me. Fucking me like I was his, and he was mine. I had never gotten so wet so fast. Every stroke he gave me came with a slap on my ass. I bounced back on him like waves on a beach.

My dick bounced between my legs like a tree branch blowing in the wind. He fucked me with skilled passion. I knew people in the other building could possibly see us. I didn't care. If they were looking, they were seeing a man finally feel the love of his best friend in all the ways possible!

Every slap of his balls against mine made me crazy. I felt my eyes rolling into the back of my head from the pleasure. He leaned over, his chest on my back, and nibbled on my ear and then my neck again.

"All these years you were keeping all this ass to yourself. Selfish ass," he said as he pounded my senses away.

He pulled out of me. I felt the air from the room go up my open ass. He turned me around and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist. His dick slid right in me as if it was a familiar home. I had never been fucked standing up.

I could never go back to regular fucking now. He had one arm around me and the other flexing a muscle. He was showing off his strength and talents. I was here for it all. Not to be outdone I started to bounce on his dick. Making my walls tighten on every upward move and release on the downward motion.

"Oh shit! Fuck me back, Jamie," he said through grunts of pleasure.

He had me so open. I could feel my ass juices running down my cheeks. If I listened carefully, I could hear them dripping onto the floor!

Without missing a beat, he laid me on the floor. I spread my legs like an eagle. He slowed his stroke game and started slowly dancing in me. He licked my foot and took my big toe in his mouth, and I couldn't take it anymore. I erupted without touching my dick.

I screamed, "Oh Fuck!"

My cum splattered across my stomach, chest, lips, and some in my mouth.

"Can I keep fucking you," he asked.

"Yes!"

He picked up his pace. He was beating my walls into submission. Morris leaned in and kissed me, tasting my nut as well. My ass started making this weird noise. I was queefing from my ass. It startled me and turned me on. He truly had been fucking me like a bitch.

I felt my dick harden again. I reached down to stroke it, but he knocked my hand away. He started to massage the head of my dick. I wrapped my legs around his waist. I grabbed onto his meaty ass cheeks.

They clapped in my hands as he power fucked me. Sweat poured off us like water dripping from a wet body. He started to fuck me with an increased urgency. I knew it meant the end was near. He started to fuck harder.

Before I knew it my nails were in his back! I broke his skin as I clawed him. He fucked me like I was some pussy. So, like a pussy I was leaving my mark for the next woman to find.

He pushed himself so deep in me one last time. I felt my dick explode again. He screamed and I felt hot liquid rushing into me like a river meeting the ocean for the first time.

His body trembled as rope after rope of cum coated my inside. Outside I saw the skyline light up with fireworks. We made it into 2024. Only he wasn't with his wife he was inside of me, and his dick was still pulsing and letting out cum. I felt bad for any LA guy that I would eventually fuck, because he had just ruined it for anyone else. I would always compare this fuck to every fuck after.

After several minutes of laying on top of me his dick finally plopped out! He rolled over and lay next to me. The room was finally silent. No more echoes of skin slapping against skin. I don't know how long we lay there, but eventually, I heard light snoring coming from him.

I got up and got dressed. I carried my ripped shirt in my hand. I took one more look at him. He now lay on his stomach naked and sleeping. I admired those beautiful chocolate globes. I bent down and spread his cheeks. His dark hairy hole came into view. I touched it. It was tight. I licked his hole. Finally, having tasted every part of him. I licked his hole again, and he moaned softly in his sleep. I smiled to myself.

I stepped onto the elevator. I pulled out my phone. Damn, it was 1 am! I had many notifications. A few missed calls and texts from Donna. I'm sure she wanted to know where her husband was. I couldn't be the one to tell her. That was going to be their mess to figure out.

The elevator finally reached the first floor. The doors opened. I was met by a worried-looking Donna and a few of her girlfriends.

"Jamie," she said surprisingly.

I looked at her with no words. She looked at me and then at the ripped shirt I was carrying. She looked back at me, and her eyes started to water. It was then that I caught a glance at my reflection. I had several huge hickeys on my neck. I guess he had marked me as well. The doors of the elevator closed on her. I had a choice to make. Go back to the top floor or hit the basement.

Happy fucking new year to me!