When the Bodies Hit the Floor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You really want to drop that bomb on me?"

"You have no idea how appropriate that joke is," V replied, "You have your answers now, or at least the bare bones... an outline, now do us both a favor and STOP asking, at least until the time is right."

"And when exactly is the right time to start looking at this."

"When Adam-Smasher isn't going to turn up at your home and use your skull as a fleshlight."

"Is he really as dangerous as everyone thinks?"

No he's actually more dangerous,...much much more."

"Way to undersell it."

"You watched me do some scary stuff the last couple of hours and Adam-Smasher scares the almighty crap out of me," V replies, "please just leave it alone for a little while."

"Fine, I'll figure something out, maybe another puff piece on Dogtown."

"What if I could get you an exclusive interview with another real-life hero?"

"Who?"

"You heard about that Peter Pan case?"

"Are you getting me an interview with the vegetable currently under arrest at MidTown General?"

"Unfortunately you'll have to settle for the guy who actually proved the vegetable should be arrested."

8

9

8

*Info-Flash*

This tall dark and sexy piece of single meat is River Ward ex NCPD. If you've never heard of him, that's because he was unceremoniously relieved of duty after he decided that our dearly departed mayor, Lucius Rayne, a relatively healthy man with no history of heart trouble, dying suddenly in his sleep from heart failure was a wee bit troubling.

He then followed up that piece of investigation by catching Peter Pan.

OK technically the NCPD who stumbled ass-backward on the guy during a routine traffic stop, read standard shakedown for bribes, caught him, but River followed up on the fact he was found WITH a missing boy who was wearing the clothing of OTHER missing boys and located the farmhouse, not ten miles outside city limits -- I might add, and well within what we laughingly call NCPD juris-my-dick-shun, that was full of all the other missing boys this sick fuck was hiding.

River went out there and deactivated the military-grade defensive turrets and mother fucking mines and rescued the rest of Peter Pan's innocent victims, some of which had been held captive for weeks and fed toxic chemicals in some bizarre scheme.

And his only assistance on this mad quest? Certainly not the NCPD who was too busy showing Mister Ward the door because he wouldn't stop trying to find out who killed our mayor and why the NCPD thought you did not need to know.

River was forced to get help from a certain outside contractor read edgerunner mercenary who begged me to profile River -- amongst several other things... instead of taking advantage of the fact that he rocked my sexual world while riding my giant throbbing dic-... I mean my celebrity.

So here he is ladies... he's big, he's bold,... he's got really cute thighs. And he's on my show before anyone else's because his best friend literally fucked my brains out... Here's River Ward!

8

0

8

*Vincent*

Mommy-Meredith moaned and leaned into my decadent foot rub While we were watching Info-Flash. Mommy-Meredith was accustomed to my oral servicing during TV shows but this was a special occasion.

"So you really had sex with this loudmouth bitch?"

"She's a bit less chatty with her girlcock in my bussy," I lied.

"You're quite a slutty sissy-slave when I let you out of bed." Meredith snickered.

"I've been a totally good sissy-slave, Mommy." I chuckled.

"The police detective... have I missed anyone?"

She gestured towards the TV where River was looking uncomfortable with Ruth's flirtatious teasing.

"I really wanted to be his one and only," I admitted, "I'll have to settle for being his cautionary tale."

"That bad huh?"

"River's super messed-up about it. Apparently he's never done most of the things we did with anyone before,...nevermind someone like me."

"He's perfect," Meredith said evilly.

"Perfect for what?"

"Mommy thinks it's time she disciplined her disobedient and wayward fucktoy."

"What did I do?"

"Ruth Danzg?"

"That was biz just covering my very pretty ass."

"Lizzy Wizzy?"

"I thought you liked that?"

"I love the idea of the hottest celebrity in Night City wanting to use my cumslave to humiliate her cuckold boyfriend."

"So what's the deal?"

"The braindance editor, the geriatric rockstar, the Nomad Queen," Meredith replied while ticking off her fingers while fixing me with her Goddess glare.

"Sorry, were we supposed to be exclusive because I didn't get THAT memo," V replied.

"I'd have preferred you asking me....no BEGGING me, for permission FIRST!"

"That's a very good point Mommy Meredith."

"So you'll arrange a playdate for Mister Ward." Meredith replied, "you are allowed to watch while I fuck him,...maybe if you're especially good boy between now and then I'll let you play with him afterwards."

I chuckled and rose from my knees and went to the bathroom.

River was a little delicate for Meredith's dominant brand of sex but I couldn't think of anyone who deserved a break more, and besides River owed me a favor, or was it the other way around.

Hot passionate cuckold sex with a kinky corpo-domme seemed like a fair trade for everything I'd done for the principled detective.

"What's with you and River anyway?" Johnny Silverhand asked me from the mirror in front of me.

He wasn't actually there. But the growl of my stomach reminded me I hadn't eaten anything for a while.

"--Besides Mommy Meredith's girlcock loads." Johnny snorted.

That's complicated but one reason I liked hanging out with River was I'm hoping a walking moral compass will inspire more healthy choices or at least remind me why I'm fighting to stay me and not give in and just surrender to my darkest impulses, especially the ones that seem to come from the digital anarchist in my head.

"What bad decisions have I made you make -- name one?" Johnny snorted.

"I don't know," I whisper in my head, "whacking a cop with a dildo comes to mind."

"The guy who was shaking down civilians and even zeroed one. Are you really shedding a tear for that scumbag?"

"No, not exactly," I sighed, "he's trash but I didn't used to do things like that."

"Dude," Johnny answered, "a dirty cop who clearly deserved taking a dirt nap got an actual nap instead, if there's such a thing as merciful justice in Night City, that's it."

Suddenly my phone buzzed with an unknown number.

"You've reached V, leave a message at the dial tone." I answered cheekily.

"V my name is Songbird," a female voice replied, "I'm an NUSA intelligence analyst and I can save your life."

"Excuse me?"

"I know about the bomb in your head and I can help you."

"Sure you can Sister," I chuckled, "And what's the catch?"

"I need you to get to Dogtown and save someone." Songbird answered.

Dogtown, the infamous no-go area attached to Pacifica like a cancerous growth. NCPD barely acknowledged its existence and MaxTac and even Trauma Team refused to go there without exceptional support. The latter even embedded specific language in its service contract. If you got so much as a papercut in Dogtown you'd better be Saburo Arasaka himself because even Old Man Arasaka would have to pay double or even triple rates for rescue.

"If they're in Dogtown they're beyond saving, -- who am I looking for?"

"The President of the New United States of America -- Rosalind Myers."

"What would President Rosalind Myers be doing in Dogtown?"

"If you don't get there in time," Songbird replied, "...potentially dying."

"And what makes you think you can help me with The Relic?" I snickered, "last I checked there's five people in the world who know what this thing is and three of them are dead."

Suddenly I had a massive migraine headache, the entire world went red and even Johnny was convulsing in pain and agony. Suddenly a youngish thirty-something woman sporting a disturbing amount of chrome was standing before me.

"Then I guess I'm number six -- The Relic is capable of a number of things, " This Songbird replied, "not the least of which is short-range end-to-end encrypted communication."

"What did you do to my cyberware,...to the goddamn Relic?" I growled weakly.

"Just a few Militech upgrades," Songbird answered, "I've also rebooted The Relic and brought a ton of its deactivated functionality online."

I suddenly saw a host of new options and apps opening up. The Relic was interfacing with my cyberware. My cyberdeck, Gorilla Arms, all had new advanced functions that hadn't been there before.

"Given how your cyberware should be able to interface with The Relic's proprietary software now, I'd say Old Man Saburo had a look at a lot of classified R&D,...including Militech." Songbird replied, "Mommy Meredith will be very unhappy."

"How do you know about that?"

"Trust me V, I know a lot of things, valuable things and if you pull off this job Myers isn't the only life you'll be protecting today."

"OK Songbird," I whispered, "you now officially have my undivided attention."

TBC