All Comments on 'When the Cat's Away'

by Irish Moss

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Well done

An excellent bit of erotic writing. I enjoyed it. I thought it would have been a more rounded story if we had more on what was going through their minds. Since she initiated the coupling, and had the more complicated motives, the story might better have been told from her POV. I presume, screwing out of rage, and he out of lust. He probably was also thinking about his wife.

So good work. I enjoyed it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
One of the best writing in a long time!

It was Hot! and exciting! This is erotic stories. Don't make it out to be a novel, too much explaining of their thoughts will draw out the story and lose the reader.

Just keep doing what you did with this story, it was great!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Not sure he can say that her husband Steve is a "douchebag" when he is the one who screwed his wife's hest friend. In their home. Before we went to pick up their child.

As for Vicki, with friends like that who needs enemies? Perhaps Steve treats her like crap because he knows she's a cheating slut?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WTF....

Two cheaters.... big deal!

OGHMNWOGHMNWover 5 years ago
Thank You

Very Hot and Erotic story of 2 Cheaters.

chytownchytownalmost 2 years ago

****Thanks for the read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIrish Moss@Irish Moss
I've always had a vivid imagination and fantasizing about the women who have passed through my life goes back as long as I can remember. Upon discovering online erotica, I started to think that maybe I should go ahead and write down some of these fantasies and submit them to ...