All Comments on 'When the Cat's Away… Ch. 01'

by CiaoSteve

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
jsmangisjsmangisalmost 6 years ago
Intriguing Story

I really enjoyed this one. I hope you have more in store for Natalie and Claudia.

CiaoSteveCiaoStevealmost 6 years agoAuthor
Let me know what you think

Hope you have enjoyed reading this introduction to Claudia's life. Over the course of Hubby's current business trip she has gone from doting wife to intrigued, excited, but ultimately confused lover. Having shoved her escapade to the back of her mind--it was wrong, wasn't it?--that e-mail has put the cat among the pigeons.

I am already thinking of a second part which may answer some or all of the following:

- Will Claudia come clean with Steffen?

- Will she just cum with Steffen?

- What does Naty have in mind?

- Does Naty have a hold over Claudia and her confused emotions?

I'm travelling myself soon, so please accept my apologies if it takes a while to get part two published.

In the meantime do leave me a rating (a 5 would be fantastic) and a few comments on what you thought of this opening chapter.

Many thanks for reading,

Steve

JoyJoy4MeJoyJoy4Mealmost 6 years ago
Hmm i'm intrigued.

This story was yummy. So who was Naty texting with? Was it Jack? Was it Pete? We'll find out next time. Same Nat time same Nat channel.

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 6 years ago
this started slow and i almost quit

Amazing story and so erotic. I loved it and need more! Four stars from me, almost a five. Very nicely done.

mayishaveyoumayishaveyoualmost 6 years ago
We need more of this story

I really enjoyed reading this story it kept me rockhard i hope in the next story Naty get to shave her red bush off i love keeping my wife and motherinlaw and their girlfriends shaved please keep writing more stories thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCiaoSteve@CiaoSteve
837 Followers
I've neglected this for some time, letting real life take over fantasy life. About time I brought it up to date. I'll cherry pick some of my favourites to see if they tickle your fancy just as much as they did mine. You never know, maybe you'll cum to enjoy them, and if you...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES