When the Cat's Away… Ch. 11

Story Info
At the apartment, Gemma dominates and Claudia submits.
9k words
4.68
5.5k
2

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/31/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Copyright © June 2020 by CiaoSteve

CiaoSteve reserves the right to be identified as the author of this work.

This story cannot be published, as a whole or in part, without the express agreement of the author, other than the use of brief extracts as part of a story review.

This is a work of fiction. The events described here are imaginary; the settings and characters are fictitious and are not intended to represent specific places or living persons.

Author's Notes

Foreword #1: All sexually active characters in this story are over 18.

Foreword #2: This is a story and intended purely for pleasure.

Foreword #3: Thank you so much to a fellow story lover, Renate, for the inspiration behind this tale. I do hope she enjoys it and relates to my interpretation of her ideas.

Foreword #4: This is an eleventh chapter in the "When the cat's away . . . " series. Although there is a little recap at the start, you may want to read the earlier chapters to get up to speed with the story so far.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Claudia Leber was happily married, actually she still is happily married. Steffen was the love of her life, a giant of a man in all respects. For all Claudia was petite, Steffen was huge, in stature and in endowment. What's more, when Steffen decided he wanted something he usually got it, and whether she wanted to or not Claudia always came to enjoy it. The only problem though was that Steffen travelled. It wasn't just a little travelling. Steffen would go often and be away for weeks. Claudia though, the doting wife, just got on with life, disappointed yet waiting in anticipation for his return.

It was on one such occasion that a casual invite to a Friday night drink introduced Claudia to Natalia, or Naty to her friends. It was just a chance encounter, or at least Claudia imagined it was just a chance encounter. It was though an encounter full of surprise, temptation, passion and, ultimately, satisfaction. Naty, the boss' wife, had touched all the right buttons and that chance encounter had become a night of wanton lesbian lust.

For days afterwards, Claudia had been trying hard to convince herself that it shouldn't have happened and wouldn't happen again. Before long though it had happened twice more, once with a strap-on at the same hotel and then that day in the office. Okay, so that day hadn't exactly been a day of wanton lesbian lust, but it had been just as exciting and probably had much more of an impact on Claudia's life. She got the exposure that Naty had promised, and with it came a new role in the business and a sumptuous black leather collar.

She was no longer Claudia Leber, Accounts Controller.

She was now Claudia Leber, Mistress Natalia's secret little slut.

The first day in her new role had shown Claudia the ropes—tied down to a chair—along with the paddle and a clear picture of her standing in the family, or rather her kneeling. Claudia had been punished, degraded, and pleasured, all in a day. Still though it hadn't put her off. The only thing which might have done was the thought of losing Steffen. A night in a hotel, cumming hard pressed up against the glass window, told her that passions still ran strong between them.

She now had a weekend with Gemma to look forward to. A so-called bonding weekend for the two of them. It had been quite eventful already. A shopping trip with Gemma had brought more exposure, this time in public. More importantly though, that trip came with a realisation of what it was which kept Claudia coming back for more. It wasn't the exposure, although that was exciting. What kept her coming back was her love of being controlled. Claudia had to admit it; she liked the dominant ones.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I jumped, the silence shattered without warning by a loud crack and an equally dominant voice.

"Did I say you could sit, slut?"

I hadn't heard Gemma come back into the room. No sooner had we entered the apartment than Gemma had disappeared off inside. Her parting comment was not to go anywhere. I hadn't realised that meant not to do anything either.

Another crack had my full attention as I stared at—

Imagine my shock when I clapped eyes on Gemma, standing there in the doorway, bright sunlight streaming in from behind. She had gone from imperious goddess to something much more powerful... controlling... commanding. She had become the dominant Mistress that set my heart racing.

I simply sat there, my heart missing a beat, as I stared at her transformation. To be honest, it was the simplest of changes, but the effect was profound. The dress had gone, replaced by a shiny leather basque-like corset, full black panties, and a pair of elbow length matching gloves. Down below she still wore the heeled boots, adding to her dominance in height alone.

I was still staring as another crack ran out. The crack of a riding crop slapping against the side of a thigh-high leather boot.

"So, tell me, slut. Did I say you could sit?"

I knew better than to try to answer. Before she had time to bring that crop down once more, I was standing, head bowed slightly as I waited her next command. Once more, without thinking, I had taken liberties—sooner or later my submittal would come naturally, but I was still at a stage where I needed to be pointed in the right direction from time to time. Yes, that is what Gemma had said earlier in the day; how she would have to remind me.

I watched as the sunlight glinted off the crop, its long shaft ending in a shiny leather tab. I remembered once more the way she had paddled me in the office. That was bad enough, but this? A shiver ran through my skin as I thought about the crop landing on my bare ass. Had I not learnt already? Did Gemma still need to remind me? I guess I no longer had a choice in the matter. If Gemma was going to punish me, I would let her and would say thank you. I was hers to do with as she pleased. That bit I had accepted earlier in the day.

I watched as Gemma strode towards me, flexing the crop between her two gloved hands.

"So, tell me slut. Tell me why I shouldn't be punishing you?"

I jumped once more at another crack of the crop, this time into her gloved hand.

"Go on, slut. Tell me! Tell me why you deserve not to be punished."

"I... I... I cannot tell you. I will do as you wish me to. Command me, Mistress. Instruct me to do me what pleases you."

"That's better," she continued.

I was trying not to cower as Gemma started to circle around my petite body. She was scaring me and exciting me, in equal measures. My heart continued to pound, harder than ever, at the thought of being her sub, yet my mind... well, that just imagined the pain of that crop biting down on my naked flesh. I knew it was only a matter of time before she had me bending over and lifting my skirt. I had become the naughty schoolchild again, with the headmistress flexing her cane in a show of strength.

"Take them off, slut... your clothes... strip off and show that beautiful little body to your Mistress."

My heart skipped another beat, fuelled by relief that the order wasn't to bend over, and excitement at the idea of stripping off in front of Gemma. I'd wanted to do so ever since I first set eyes on that stunning leather corset dress she was wearing. To have Gemma order me to do so, well that was even better.

I smiled back at Gemma. Her wish was my command. Boots went first, followed by the red skirt and finally the stretchy black top. All that remained was the little black collar, oh, and the hidden gift she had given me over lunch. Naked, I stood there, hands clasped together behind my back, as I presented myself for inspection by my Mistress. Somehow, I needed her approval... her endorsement, that I met her expectations.

I held my breath as Gemma continued to circle me, the thump of my heart the only movement in my petite body. Finally, she came to a halt behind my back. I started to turn my head, seeking out my Mistress. It was a momentary lapse, the soft slap of that crop against my ass stopping me in my tracks.

"Do that once more, slut, and you'll feel the full kiss of my little friend. Do you understand?"

Oh, yes. It was clear. I was to do only what she allowed me to do, and nothing more. I nodded, not even daring to speak out.

"That's better. Now, why don't we remove any more temptation."

I didn't have time to ask, not that I would have done anyway, before the room went black. She must have had the blindfold hidden on her, as the soft fabric was warm to the touch. I could only imagine her pulling the length of cloth out from beneath her corset. Had Gemma stuffed the blindfold down the front, between her full breasts? The thought alone sent a thrill shooting through my body.

I stood there, breathing heavily, as I waited for her next move. When it came, it took me by surprise.

One at a time, she took my tiny breasts in her hand, feeling the pert flesh before... I held back my squeal as Gemma gave each a squeeze. It wasn't a gentle caress, the kind you might use to test the ripeness of a peach. This was a full-on grasp at my tender mounds, her vice-like grip sending a mix of pleasure and pain through my chest. And then she did it again. Just like in the sex shop, Gemma worked my rapidly hardening nipples between her finger and thumb.

"Mmmm," Gemma commented, "so hard, so excited, so perfect for squeezing. You like it when I squeeze your tender little nipples, don't you slut?"

I nodded my head. It was true. I could feel the excitement inside, despite Gemma's far from gentle attention. It wasn't just my nipples getting excited. Down below, that desire was returning. I knew it, and I guess Gemma did also, as a hand soon slipped downwards, cupping my mound as her fingers searched ever lower.

The reaction was automatic. Without thinking, I spread my legs slightly, encouraging her probing digits. I whimpered as I felt the first touch across my apex, her fingers caressing ever closer to my waiting snatch. Then I gasped, as Gemma drew small firm circles across my already damp lips. My mind was urging her to reach inside and find the hidden hardened clit. I so needed her to ravage my aching sex. I so needed her to—

"Oh, yes, you are a hot little slut. I've barely touched you and you're dripping wet, and hungry for it. Is that how it was in the hotel? Up against the window? You couldn't resist his touch... his hands across your sodden sex, could you, slut?"

I nodded once more. Even when Gemma ceased her torment, I could still feel the tingle in my nipples and the ache in my pussy. By now my breathing matched the fast pounding of my heart.

"I bet you begged him to make you cum, didn't you, slut?"

Again, I nodded.

"And you'd like me to do the same, to make you cum in my arms. Am I right, slut? Would you like me to make you cum?"

This time I wiggled my hips as I nodded my head, trying as best I could to work her stationary fingers against my aching sex.

"I didn't hear you. Would you like your Mistress to make you cum? To have you dance to the tune of her fingers? Tell me, tell me what you want, slut."

"Yes, yes... rub your fingers over my clit... make me cum hard," I responded, eager for her continued pleasure. It was a mistake. In my moment of desire, I had forgotten who I was. I should have been asking what would please my Mistress rather than demanding what I wanted.

"Is that so?" Gemma responded, a sarcastic edge to her voice. "Is my little slut forgetting who gives the orders around here?"

"No... no, Mistress... I just... I just forgot where—"

"Forgot again? You tend to keep forgetting, don't you slut? Maybe I need to give you something you won't forget in a long time."

"Please, Mistress. I can... I will... remember."

My mind was racing, my heart pounding in my chest, as I thought about that crop landing on my bare ass. Is that what Gemma had in mind? Something I wouldn't forget in a long time. Something like the painful bite of leather on naked flesh.

I was scared and excited, my aching sex becoming wetter at the very thought of her punishing me. Without thinking, I was already bending at the waist, presenting my pert ass to my Mistress.

"Mistress, would it please you to punish my little ass, to make sure I don't forget again?"

I was practically touching my feet by the time Gemma responded. It hadn't even passed my mind to think about the image I would be giving her; my glistening lips smiling back at her, the faint aroma of love juices in the air, and the glint of metal sticking out of my ass.

"It seems my little slut is only too happy to be punished."

"Owww!" I moaned as a gloved hand slapped down on my ass cheek.

"Maybe that's what she wants more than anything, to feel—"

"Owww!"

"—my little crop up against her bare flesh. Is that what turns my little slut on? Does she like to be punished?"

I was practically panting as a third and fourth slap rained down on my pert ass, my hands now outstretched on the floor for balance.

"Yes, Mistress... yes... please punish your little slut. Please make her beg for forgiveness."

"Don't worry about that, slut. I fully intend to have you begging before the evening is out, but not yet. Now, what have we here?"

I gasped as the plug moved inside my ass, Gemma's hand pulling and pushing at the metal implant. Over the hours, I'd gotten used to the feeling of fullness down below. Now though, with Gemma manipulating the plug, it all came flooding back. I could feel the pressure in my rosebud as she pulled it out slightly, before pushing hard back inside. Before long I was moaning in time with her movements, a warmth emanating deep inside. It was less subtle than an impending orgasm, but equally pleasurable. And then, it stopped.

Once more, Gemma had left me without satisfaction. I waited, wondering, hoping... hoping it would be temporary and that she would turn her attention to my aching, wet pussy. Gemma did turn her attention, but not to my satisfaction.

"Is my little slut disappointed? Did she think I was going to finish her off?"

This time, I held back from nodding my head. I just stood there, still bent at the waist, but said nothing.

"That's a good slut. You've already learnt that you need to earn your rewards. Now... on your knees, slut! Head up and hands out in front."

I didn't wait for Gemma to ask again. Quick as I could, I went from bent over double to kneeling upright. As commanded, I held my hands out and stared upwards into the blackness of that blindfold. I could hear movement but see nothing. Was she behind me? My mind was playing tricks, sounds seeming to come from all sides. What was she up to? By the time I realised, it was too late. The chill of metal hit my wrists, accompanied by a tell-tale click, once then twice, and my hands were secure. A third click, this time somewhere under my chin had something attached to my collar.

"Now, slut. Follow me!"

How could I follow her? I couldn't even see where Gemma was. A tug at my collar had me falling forward. Quickly I thrust my hands out to avoid landing on my face. Of course, once again Gemma had attached a leash. This time though I just had to trust in her as I could not see anything in front of me.

Slowly at first, I shuffled forward on my knees. From the constant tug, it seemed I was too slow for my Mistress. It was a lesson in trust, me waddling as quick as I could on my knees and trusting Gemma to guide me safely. Cuffed together, I could hardly move my arms out to the sides for balance.

For sure we had turned a corner, or two or even three, but by the time we had stopped I had no idea where we were. For all I knew we might have just headed around the room and ended up where we started.

Gemma was up to something. I could tell from the distant noises, but I could not see anything at all. Was she removing something? Is that what she was doing? There was nothing I could do but kneel there and wait for my next command. A short, sharp tug at the leash broke me out of my waiting state. There was another and I shuffled a step forward. So, it continued, a sharp tug at the leash followed by a shuffle forward until I hit something... something soft, something warm, something with an unmistakeable aroma.

Without needing the power of sight, I knew exactly where my head was. With Gemma in her heels, and with me kneeling, my face nestled into Gemma's shaven mound. Before she said anything, I already knew what was on her mind. Still though, I listened attentively for the command.

"Go on, slut. Let's see how good you are with that tongue of yours. Make me cum and you'll get your reward."

The words were music to my ears. If Gemma had asked, I would have gladly eaten her out. To be blindfolded, cuffed, and forced to do the same, well... my heart had never pounded faster. Excitement was pulsing through my veins as I flicked my tongue out and touched her bare skin.

I shuffled forward a little more, leaning in with my neck craned back to get more purchase on her waiting sex. From the angle of her soft thighs I guess that Gemma must have been leaning back against something, maybe a wall or... the naughtiness in my mind suddenly had her up against a window, before switching back to the job in hand.

I flicked out my tongue once more, tracing the line of her puffy outer lips, feeling the way Gemma's innermost labia revealed themselves from inside. There was something intriguing, almost beguiling about those inner most lips. They were so much larger than my own, and I couldn't help but trace every inch of their length, over and over, listening to the soft purr of my lover as I lapped at her most intimate area. To hear her gasp, when I took her lips in my mouth and sucked hard on the flesh lobes, really got me going.

I could feel my own excitement growing in time to Gemma's. Oh, how I wanted to run my hands down between my legs and stroke my aching sex. I knew better than to try though.

It was time to feast on my lover. Slowly but surely, I pressed harder, drawing the tip of my tongue in little circles over her sex. In an instant, I could taste her sweet sex, her inner most lips slick with juices. My heart skipped a beat as the realisation dawned. Gemma was turned on by being the dominant one, in the same way that I was by being controlled.

Oh yes, I was going to give her a tonguing to remember.

It was time to explore. I started by lapping at her sweet juices, listening to Gemma purring away above me, her breathing now coming a little faster the more I played with her cunt. She gasped when I flicked my tongue across her hard nub of a clit, then moaned when I rimmed her hole. Over and over I alternated between the two, driven on by my lover's choral encouragement.

Gemma was breathing hard, short moans coming between panted gasps. It hadn't taken long at all to work her up into a fervour. I'd managed it without even dipping up inside. It was time to tease a little. I pulled away and simply listened to her breathing, knowing my lover would be easing a further away from the edge. Yes, I thought to myself, it would be good to tease her more, to prolong the ecstasy, to—

"Owww," I squealed as the leather end of the crop bit down into my bare ass. I'd forgotten she was still holding it. The message though was clear, and I buried my mouth back into her sodden sex. I had one thing on my mind, which was to fill her pussy with my tongue, as deep as I could.

Shuffling forward, I pushed my tongue firmly between her slick lips, running the length of her snatch until I found her hole. By now, as I rimmed her opening, Gemma was back to her carnal chorus of moans and pants. I couldn't resist a quick switch to her clit, sucking it between my lips, accompanied by a squeal from above, before focussing on the one place I hadn't yet explored... inside her tight pussy.