When the Cat's Away… Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I soon cottoned on that the purpose of this table was to hold something safe and secure... and that something, was more like someone... was... me. A ripple of pure excitement ran through my body as I imagined myself climbing on top.

"I see my slut likes my little table. Why don't you hop on and try it for size?" Gemma asked. "I think you know which position to take."

No wonder Gemma had called it my table position, it was the perfect pose to sit atop this delightful contraption. My heart was pounding fast as I placed a knee on one of the lower platforms, before pulling myself up. My other knee soon filled the second platform as I precariously knelt at the end of the table. I shuffled forward then leant down, the padded leather feeling cool up against my torso, all the way from hips to chest. I glanced back at Gemma and smiled.

"Arms too," she continued.

I did as she asked. It was a strange feeling to be atop this padded table, held up at around waist height, but not totally uncomfortable. I waited, wondering just what would come next. Gemma was already preoccupied with collecting bits and pieces from various drawers. I wanted to ask what she was up to, but I knew it was not my position to do so. I just had to be patient.

There was a huge smile on her face when she returned. I watched as Gemma dropped something onto a chair, then turned her attention back to my precarious position.

"Comfortable?" she asked.

"Yes Mistress, very comfortable," I replied.

I saw that devilish smile return to her face as she considered my reply. I almost wished I had replied differently, as my comfort was soon taken care of. The first one took me by surprise, a wide strap being pulled taut over my lower back. Another followed, securing my chest to the seat, then more across my calves and forearms. I was secure—no matter how much I tried to move, not that I did too much fighting anyway, the restraints held me tight—but still comfortable.

"Can't have you falling off, can we, slut? Now, where is that remote?"

Remote? I wondered why she needed a remote. A subtle buzz told me she had found it. Movement in front and behind told me what it controlled, as the arm platforms eased down and out, followed by the legs which this time angled outwards but pulled in slightly beneath my hips. By the time Gemma had finished I was not only tied to the top of the table, I was pulled tight over it, with my tits firmly squashed at one end and my legs splayed at the other. I regretted ever saying I was very comfortable, a slight ache now running down my arms and legs.

This was no normal table... it was a fucking table, and I guessed, well hoped, I was about to be fucked... and fucked hard.

"Now, that's better," Gemma continued.

I felt her hands caress my ginger locks, before stroking down my back. A soft appreciative moan left my lips at the gentleness of her touch. By the time she reached my bare ass, I so wanted to push back and guide her hand towards my sex. I tried, but my efforts were futile. Restrained like this, I just couldn't move. Gemma could do anything she wanted, and I could do nothing about it. Fucked, spanked, teased, or even tormented, I was all hers.

My thumping heart and tingling sex reminded me of the excitement running through my body, excitement tinged with just a touch of trepidation. I didn't need to feel between my legs to know that my juices were running, and I guessed that I had no way of hiding it with my legs splayed like this. If Gemma had noticed, she wasn't saying anything about it.

All I could hear was my Mistress rummaging around behind me. There was the sound of something being moved, a metallic object being dragged across the floor. Had she attached something? I could not tell, nor could I see that far behind me. Then there was another sound... a buzzing sound. It was louder than the sound of the table adjusting, a firm, strong mechanical murmur, getting louder until—

"Ughhh," I gasped as sudden vibrations shot through the plug in my ass.

As quickly as they started, the stimulation stopped. The buzz had gone and with it the sudden excitement down below. I was left remembering that most pleasurable feeling and wondering whether it would return or not. I so hoped it would... soon.

I needn't have been disappointed. Once more I felt the tingle through my plug, a little longer this time, before stopping again. Then again, and again. Gemma would tease me, giving a little excitement down below before taking it away. Did she know what she was doing, sparking my desires into life, enough to stoke the fire but not to extinguish it?

Over and over, she repeated the same, sending hard vibrations shooting up through my ass. Each time was just a little longer than the last. I closed my eyes and squeezed down on the plug trying to push myself towards satisfaction. Was it the rapid pant in my breathing, or my soft wanton moans? Whatever it was, Gemma always read my emotions and just at the wrong moment would turn the vibrator off.

Disappointed, I would open my eyes to the feeling of unfulfillment. Imagine my surprise when, still panting as I climbed down from the edge again, I opened them on my Mistress squatting down in front of me. I stared at her, trying as best I could to make my eyes plead for relief. Once more it started, the vibrations racking my body. I could feel a warmth build inside as I edged a little further towards the orgasm I so desperately needed. Once more though, they stopped, leaving me disappointed.

I opened my eyes to Gemma. She was smiling back at me.

"Is my slut having fun?" she asked.

Before I could respond, the shockwaves hit one more and a squeal left my lips rather than anything legible. I could feel the warmth intensify, building to a simmer inside as waves of stimulation ran out from deep in my ass. My breath was coming in fast pants, accompanied by wantful moans. Once more though, my torment continued. Each time I would get just that little bit closer, and each time I would get that little bit more desperate. I needed to cum.

"I can see it in your eyes, slut. You want to cum, don't you?"

"Yes, Mistress," I replied. "Slut wants to— mmmm."

My words stopped as the stimulation started once more. I was so close this time, but Gemma just left me panting, my heart beating fast, but with no relief.

"Beg for it, slut. If you want to cum, you'll have to beg to your Mistress for the privilege."

"Please, Mistress. Please let me cum."

"Oh, I fully intend to, but you can beg more than that, can't you, slut. Show me how much of a slut you are, how desperate you are to cum, and then I'll think about it."

Over and over she would take me to the edge before easing off. Over and over my protestations would become more frantic. I was truly a slut, begging for the permission to cum.

"How would you like to cum, slut? Would you like to feel my fingers rubbing at your pussy as the vibrator toys at your plug?"

"Yes, Mistress. Shove your fingers up my hot little pussy."

"Or maybe, you'd like to feel my rubber cock thrusting deep into your tight cunt?"

"Yes, yes, Mistress. Fuck me hard with your rubber cock. Fuck your slut now, Mistress."

"Or just maybe, slut would like to feel my whole hand slip up inside. Would you like that, slut?"

I gasped. I'd done it once to Mistress Natalia, but the idea of having a hand up my cunt was just too much. Natalia was a larger lady and I was so petite. Still though, there was intrigue at the thought of having Gemma's hand split me open. If I wasn't so desperate to cum, I might even have agreed to it.

"Mistress... fuck me... suck me... make me... hear me scream as I fucking cum for you." I was delirious with the need for relief, shouting back at Gemma in language I would never normally think of using.

I squealed once more as the vibrations returned. This time they stopped almost at once.

"Did you hear something?" Gemma asked.

"Yes," I replied. "I heard the sound of a degraded little slut desperate to cum, begging her Mistress for it, the thump of desire pounding her carnal beat."

"No, no, not that."

In the distance there was a different thump... a knock.

"Yes, that was it. Sounds like we have a visitor. Let me see."

With that, Gemma got up from her squatting position. I felt her hand stroke through my hair, then her warm breath against my ear.

"Don't go anywhere, will you, slut."

As if I could. Bound to this damn table I could barely move, let alone think of going anywhere. The only thing which was likely to go was my closeness to the edge.

"Oh, and I nearly forgot," Gemma whispered.

As her words left my ears, the void was filled by the hum of that vibrator. I heard the remote fall to the floor and Gemma's footsteps fade into the distance. My mind though was already occupied with the feelings deep within. I created my own carnal chorus as fires smouldered back into life.

This time there was no Mistress there to be stopping them.

To be continued