When the Cat's Away… Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pressing hard, I forced my tongue up inside, pushing as deep as I could before pulling out again. Over and over, I repeated the same, slow long insertions into her welcoming pussy, each greeted by an enthusiastic moan. The more Gemma moaned, the more I increased my pace, sacrificing depth for speed. I was sure that Gemma herself was forcing her pussy down onto my mouth as much as I was forcing my tongue up inside. Was she riding me, or was I fucking her?

In the background I heard a soft thud. Blindfolded, and with my head nestled into Gemma's groin, I couldn't see her drop the crop. I knew she had though, when both of Gemma's hands cupped the back of my head and pulled me in closer.

She was moaning profusely now, muffled words accompanying the most carnal of sounds. There was no pulling back. I had my mouth and nose stuffed into her sodden sex, held firm by my lover's hands. I was flicking my tongue in and out, the crick in my neck and ache in my mouth somehow negated by the thought of taking my lover over the edge.

Somewhere in the mix, maybe when Gemma stiffened for the first time—I could feel her legs go stiff, her hands pull me in closer still and her breathing come to a halt as she held herself back from the edge—the blindfold came loose. It had little effect as all I could see, in the shadows, was a close-up of her shaven mound.

Still I worked at her sex, wiggling my tongue into and out of her hole. I knew she was close as she continued to stiffen from time to time, clamping my head in against her pussy whilst moaning out loud. Had she cum already or were these just pre-ecstatic waves of pleasure. I guess only Gemma would know. As for me... well, I knew I had a job to complete.

I was finding it hard to breath, the force of Gemma's hands on one side of my head and her sodden sex on the other. I tried to pull away, but she was too strong. The only choice was to continue. As fast as I could, I worked my tongue into her hole, at the same time trying to rub my nose where I suspected her clit would be. Everything was now a muffled crescendo of noise as Gemma edged along her path of no return.

When it happened, it did so quickly. A tremble in her legs, a guttural scream of delight, and the feeling of hands releasing my head. I pulled back slightly, grabbing a lungful of air, before dipping back in. Gemma screamed once more and this time I knew I had sent her over the edge.

Still though I lapped at her sex, tasting her copious juices as she rode her own climax. Gemma was gasping for breath, her moans matching my efforts down below. What came next took me by surprise. Gemma's whole body went tight. There was one final moan and then a spasm rocked her torso.

She had cum once more, her juices flooding over my tongue and face. One large squirt followed by a couple of smaller ones, as Gemma released her sweet fluids. My mouth open, I took some inside, but most dribbled down my chin. Was it cum or had she peed on me?

I pulled back, the stream of fluids now tracing a path down over my naked breasts. I looked up at my lover and smiled, puppy eyes glancing up in the expectation of praise. Gemma simply stood there, eyes fixed shut, her chest rising and falling quickly inside her leather corset.

I knew better than to break the moment, but inside I did hope that I had pleased her. When, finally, she came down, the smile on her face told me everything I needed to know.

"Claudia," she started. "Claudia, you've definitely earned that treat. I don't know how you do it, but you've got one talented tongue. Mistress is most pleased."

I noticed how, for the first time since we had returned to the apartment, Gemma had addressed me as Claudia. Had the whole Domme-sub relationship come to an end? Something inside hoped it had and that Gemma would simply repay the favour, yet something deeper hoped it was only the start. I hadn't reached my own climax, but I sure had enjoyed the pleasure of helping Gemma reach hers... or more to the point, I had relished the way she had ordered me to make her cum.

"Thank you, Mistress."

"Can you do the same with a cock?"

"If that is what Mistress desires," I replied, unconvinced in myself but intent on showing willingness. "If Mistress had a cock, I would show Mistress what I can do."

"I see. It is just what Mistress Natalia told me. How her little pet, sorry I mean slut, was always eager to please. I see what she meant. Now, how far would you go to please your Mistress?"

"I don't understand. Your slut needs to be told, not given a choice. Please, Mistress. Please tell your slut what would satisfy you now."

"Yes, slut. That is so much better. You remembered well."

I almost blushed, a wave of contentment flowing through me at the praise from my Mistress. I hoped she would not forget about my own desires, but I needed it to come from Gemma. What did come though took me by surprise.

"How about we play a game?"

"Mistress would like to play a game? What sort of game?"

"Well, shall we say it is a game of Mistress says. It's a bit like Simon Says but for sluts like you. The rules are simple. Whatever Mistress says, the slut will do."

"Okay," I responded, wondering just what Gemma would be asking for.

"Oh, I nearly forgot. Any hesitation and Mistress will have to give a punishment before the game can continue. Do you understand, slut?"

"Yes, yes," I responded, making sure there was no hesitation in my voice. The excitement was back. Mistress Gemma was going to give the orders and I was going to follow them like a good obedient little slut. Just the two of us having a bit of fun together. "So, where do we play this game? Here?"

I glanced around the room we were in. It was little more than a connecting room, sparsely furnished, with doors off to three sides. Two doors were closed, and one open. A patio window led to a large balcony on the fourth. I guessed we must have entered through the open door, so that would lead back towards the entrance room. I did wonder where the other doors led.

"Oh, you are so eager to play. Would you like to know the rules?"

"Yes, Mistress," I replied.

"Let's start with... you."

"Me?"

"Yes, you, slut. Show your Mistress that you are ready to obey her every command."

For a second or two I was confused, and then it came back to me. Slowly, and without emotion, I reverted to my waiting position. Once more I stood there, arms clasped behind my back and head bowed slightly.

"Legs!" Gemma commanded, aiming a slight kick at my ankle as if to show what she wanted.

Without hesitation I spread my legs apart.

"That's better. Now, slut, this is your waiting position. Do you understand?"

I nodded. It was an inbuilt reaction, to nod rather than to utter a word.

"Let's see what else you know, slut. Kneel!"

Slowly, yet gracefully I sank down to my knees, heels under my ass, hands still behind my back, and head once again bowed.

"Excellent. Now, I will teach you three more positions for today. They are basic ones, but each shows your willingness to serve your Mistress. There are three to remember, table, doll, and wall. Shall we start with table?"

I looked at Gemma, confusion in my eyes. There wasn't any table in this room.

"Was that hesitation, slut?"

"No, no. Please Mistress, your slut does not understand what you want of her."

"Mmmm. I can see I will have to show you. I will do once, but after that, every time will come with a little reminder to make sure you don't forget again. So, if I said doggy, do you understand?"

I nodded, before switching positions, raising my ass, and balancing on all fours. Oh yes, I knew this position very well. Usually when I took the doggy position, the outcome was immediate and predictable. It involved a huge cock, and my darling husband thrusting it deep into my sex.

"Oww," I called out as a leather clad hand slapped down on my ass. "What was that for?"

"Oww," I called out as a second hand hit me harder than the first.

"That one? Well, that one was for complaining. The first was because you have such a nice pert ass, just perfect for spanking. Oh, and to remind you to keep those knees apart and head up when you are in your table position."

Immediately I adjusted my position and stared up towards Gemma. I smiled at my Mistress, a smile full of both desire and willingness.

I watched as Gemma turned her back to me and bent over. I was almost drooling as I saw her still damp snatch come into view, puffy lips smiling back at me. It was the discarded crop which had grabbed her attention, Gemma picking it up from the floor and turning back to face me. I tried hard not to flinch as she brought the leather tipped end down towards my chin. Surely, she wasn't going to use it on me. I had done what she had asked, hadn't I?

I held my breath and waited, wondering, half expecting the worst. Instead though, Gemma simply used the tip to fine tune my position. With the leather caressing my chin, she lifted my head slightly. Gemma turned her attention to my shoulders and back, nudging the former upwards and creating a seductive curve in my spine. Finally, a slight adjustment in my legs, ensuring my now excited sex was in plain view.

"So, that's your table position. Do you understand, slut, or do I need to remind you?"

"Yes," I replied, an affirmative followed by a cry of pain as the crop struck my ass.

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, Mistress," I responded, my ass smarting slightly from that latest strike. Oh yes, I could feel the burn in my bare cheek, and a tingle between my legs.

"Owww!" I called out once more as my other cheek felt the kiss of the crop also.

"That's better. I do prefer symmetry and now both have a lovely rosy kiss. Tell me, what do you think your doll position would look like?"

"Mistress I have forgotten. Please spank your slut again before you show her."

What was I doing? It was nothing to do with having forgotten the position. I never knew it in the first place. What I wanted though was to feel that crop hit my bare ass repeatedly, and to feel the excitement it brought inside. I truly was becoming a slut, a totally submissive degraded little slut. My wish was her command, and a further four swishes had made their way to my backside before Gemma finally addressed me.

"That was very honest of my little slut. I could even think you wanted to be punished. Is that it, slut? Do you get excited when I spank you with my crop?"

I whimpered slightly as Gemma ran her leather-clad hand across my smarting ass. There was something in the coolness of the leather which felt quite relieving against the warmth that the crop had left behind. The whimper changed from one of pain to one of pleasure when Gemma ran her hand between my legs. It was all too short though, and no sooner than it had begun, the delight disappeared.

"Look at you, slut," Gemma retorted, showing me her gloved hand. "Look at your wetness all over my beautiful leather glove."

It was true. I was wet once more. Was it once more, or had I been wet ever since we had arrived back at the apartment?

"Now, slut, lick it clean."

There was no hesitation in the way I stuck my tongue out and ran the tip across the glistening fingers of that glove. Yes, it was my sweet juices that I tasted. I licked and sucked at the fingers until I had removed every drop. In my mind it wasn't the fingers of a glove in my mouth. The slut inside me was imagining something much more fulfilling, something like a huge juicy cock. Somehow, I knew I would enjoy this table position.

"Enough, slut!" Gemma barked. "Now, let's have you in your doll position, or what you may think of as missionary."

Why didn't she say so? I knew that position equally as well. In an instant I was laying on my back, legs spread, and knees raised out to the sides. My arms? That was the only question. In the end I left them by my side and waited for the expected correction. It came, courtesy of the gentle prod of the crop. By the time Gemma had finished, I had my arms up at the side of my head.

"So, slut," Gemma spoke down to me as she carefully walked over my supine body, "that is your doll position."

I glanced up at Gemma, her feet now placed either side of my upper arms. Oh, what a view. I was looking straight up at her bare snatch. If Gemma slumped down, right there right then, and straddled my face, I would not have complained. She didn't, and before long she was barking the orders as I switched positions.

"You are a good slut," she commended as I seamlessly transitioned from one stance to another. "Now, one final position and then we'll have a little fun."

"Yes, Mistress," I replied. "What position would you like?"

"I'd like you in your wall position. I think you know this one very well from your time in the hotel... only, those hands should be above your head not out in front."

That one was easy. I stood there facing the same wall where I had eaten Gemma out, hands crossed above my head, legs spread and ass pointing temptingly backwards. I was so expecting to feel something hard poke against my waiting snatch. It was disappointing when it never came.

"Good," continued Gemma. "Mistress is most pleased with your obedience. Now, tell me what you'd like to do next."

Still standing up against the wall, I contemplated her ask. My heart gave me one answer, how I wanted her to... no... how I needed her to make me cum. My mind though knew better than to ask. If Mistress wanted to pleasure me, then it would happen on her terms not mine, and I needed to get used to it. I took a deep breath, then replied.

"Mistress, I would like to do whatever you order me to do. Please tell your slut what you want of her."

"Oh, you are such a quick learner. Now, kneel for me."

Quick as I could, I switched positions. I knelt there, staring down at Gemma's leather boots. She was most definitely the dominant one, and I... well, it surprised me how quickly I had accepted my submissive position. It wasn't just a case of acceptance, I was enjoying the way Gemma controlled me, enjoying not knowing where Gemma would take me next.

"Look at me, slut," Gemma continued. "A Mistress has a duty to you. It is a relationship which we both need to be comfortable in. Natalia has big plans for you, but she needs to know that you... well... are you... can you be..."

There was a hesitation in Gemma's voice. Her words were taking on a personal tone, full of heartfelt sentiment, as she spoke them. I could imagine the same conversation happening once before, between Mistress Natalia and Gemma herself.

"Mistress, I am," I responded, predicting the question. "I want to be your slut, to do as you command. I am comfortable with my position."

"Do you understand what will be asked of you?"

I hesitated, thinking about my answer before responding. I could guess, but did I really understand? That, I could not honestly say, yet it did not change my attitude. Most of the appeal was pleasing my Mistress, but part of the excitement was also not knowing what was to come next. I never got to reply as Gemma—suddenly her tone had changed to an even more personal one, more a friend than a mistress—took it on herself to continue the conversation.

"Natalia can be quite demanding," she continued. "Do you know what to expect of her?"

I knelt there, staring up at Gemma but saying nothing.

"She will love you, that much is true, but she will want so much in return. If you can do it, then it can be the most rewarding relationship, as I know only too well. I was young and impressionable when I met Natalia. She gave me... well, she gave me everything I'd never experienced before, and I loved it. You though... well, you are not me. Can you be comfortable with everything she asks of you?"

"I think so," I replied.

"And the exposure? You were hesitant before."

I simply looked back at her. It was true, but it was more a case of getting used to it than being uncomfortable.

"And what about the submission, the spanking, the paddle, the crop, the degradation of not being given a choice? Can you manage that, Claudia? How about if we took it to the next step? I tied you to your chair in the office. Could you do the same in public, and could you enjoy it? Then there is the idea of being used; by Natalia, by me, by whoever else Natalia chooses. Is that you, Claudia? Is that what you want, as that is the life you are getting yourself into. This is your chance, Claudia, your chance to consider... your chance to change your mind."

"I do not want to change my mind, Gemma. It is what I want, what I desire... what I... need. My time with you and Natalia has been so exciting. I cannot imagine having it no more."

"So, if I said I was going to tie you to a table and have you begging for release, would you still say the same?"

"Yes," I replied. "If my Mistress wanted to tie me to a table, it would make me happy."

"And if I took my crop and made your pale ass match the colour of your flame red hair?"

"Yes, Mistress. My ass is your ass. Please use it as you wish. There is... one thing... can I ask?"

"Yes, Claudia. Now's the time to ask."

"I want to ask... I need to know..." There was hesitation in my voice as I contemplated how to ask the one question in my mind. How to ask it without affecting this wonderful relationship. There was only one choice, which was to be direct. "Will your slut be safe and not damaged? Will you take care of your slut?"

Totally unexpected, I felt Gemma place a soft kiss on my forehead.

"Of course, we will. I told you we had a duty of care, and that is our duty of care to you. You will be family, and families look out for each other."

I smiled back at Gemma. It was what I wanted to hear.

"Thank you, Mistress Gemma. My mind has not changed. Please give me my commands... my orders. Let me know what you would like your slut to do for you."

With my reply, there was another change in Gemma's tone. She had gone back from the personal caring Gemma to the dominant Mistress that I adored so much.

"Then, my slut, we will test your resolve. Do you remember your table position?"

Without hesitation I started to change from kneeling to table position. It was only her laughter which stopped me.

"Oh, you are so eager to please. Not here though, slut. In there!" Gemma pointed towards one of the closed doors. "Go on, slut, open it and look inside."

Knowing better than to hesitate, I took hold of the handle and opened the door. What struck me was something so incongruous with the rest of the apartment, yet so familiar and most definitely not a surprise. There was similar at the cabin by the lake. My new office was effectively another, and even here, Mistress Natalia had one of her special rooms. It was smaller than the one at the cabin but filled with much of the same equipment. My heart skipped a beat when I realised just what Gemma had in mind. At the cabin, Naty had let me make my own choice. Here though, it was Gemma who was in control, and it seemed that her choice had been made well in advance.

There, standing proud in the middle of the room, was a contraption somewhere between a bench and a table. Long modular steel legs came up to a platform, elevated to waist height. The top was padded leather, a few inches thick and a couple of feet long. In addition to this padded top, there were a further five smaller but similar platforms. Two were about halfway down the rear legs, angled outwards from the main frame. A further two pointed forward a third of the way down the front legs, and a final horseshoe shaped platform dangled down at the front. I guessed it was not for today.

It was a table of sorts but built to support something more than your average dinner service. I gazed at the contraption, noticing more detail the longer I examined it. The platforms appeared to be adjustable, little motors allowing them to be raised, lowered, or angled in any direction. Then there were the restraints. Fabric straps, black to match the padded seats, hung down on all sides.