When the Chiropractor Isn't Enough

Story Info
Friends with Benefits.
822 words
3.79
7.3k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ever get that ache in certain places and you need relief. Well when you are a single woman sometimes you need expert help to reach those places, but what do you do when the expert still can't help?

Every week I go to my chiropractor and get stretched and cracked and usually that is all that is needed and walk away feeling pretty good. But sometimes the stretching feels so good in such a naughty way that it leaves me with wetter panties than when I went in. After all a woman can only go so long without the touch of a man and not get turned on even if the touch is supposed to be clinical. On those days I am thankful to have a friend who works close by. This friend is usually up for some fun as well so it is a win win for both of us.

After one such visit I knew that there was no way going home and taking out my trusty toy and making myself orgasm was going to cut it. So I decided to text this friend and see if he had some time for a visit, which means sex. Lucky for me he too is having a rather naughty type of day and says by all means cum on over. I am so excited he is available that my panties are literally soaked right through to my jeans by the time I pull in the driveway.

Before I can even knock on the door he opens the door and greets me in nothing both a pair of very fitted underwear and his perfect black tee. But I barely get to notice before I am being pulled in the door. He has one hand on the back of my neck and one around my waist as his lips meet mine in a kiss that takes my breath away and has me needing more. We have done this dance enough that he knows all my hot spots and knows how to use them. Usually I follow his lead and love to be told what to do. However, this day I know what I need and plan to surprise him and finally take a bit of control. I want his cock and I want it in my mouth the sooner the better. As soon as we are away from the door and away from nosey neighbors I am on my knees. I love seeing the moisture of his precum on the fabric and knowing he is as in need of relief as I am. As soon as I pull the waistband out and down with my hands my mouth is already on his gorgeous cock. He tastes amazing and he tries to take back some control by grabbing my hair which just turns me on more. I know he is close to cumming because I can feel him throbbing and getting so hard so I decide to stop and tease him just a bit and stand up.

From here we kiss some more and he looks at me and says now what do you want? Without any words I turn away from him and drop my pants and tell him I don't want anything, what I need is for him to Fuck me as hard as he can. Then I bend over the first piece of furniture I can find. Luckily few words are needed and he steps up behind me and gives me a good smack on the ass, just to let me know he still holds the power, but is enjoying me finally taking some control. Before the sting even ends and I have time to relax he is spreading my legs and with one thrust has his hard swollen cock buried deep in my wet hot pussy, stretching and reaching places in ways no one else ever has. He doesn't let a girl down when she asks to be fucked, with quick hard thrusts he is fucking me so good I wonder if my eyes will ever roll back to where they belong. Just when I don't think it can get any better, he reaches around squeezing my breasts and starts pinching and pulling on my nipples which sends me close to the edge as an orgasm quickly approaches and my pussy is sucking on his cock. Soon we are booth panting, shaking and cumming together. The feel of his cum shooting inside my pussy makes one orgasm spasm into a second.

Once we both are able to catch our breaths we stand and he hugs me and we kiss that soft kiss that lets you know that the friendship is still ok and the aches have been relieved. While driving home feeling his cum still inside me reminds me of a great afternoon and has me looking forward to the next time one of us has an ache that needs relief.