When the Heat Goes Out

Story Info
Me and my coworker sleeps naked since the heat went out.
1k words
4.42
13.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was 26 years old at that time, a male executive working in insurance for a national insurance company. I had a co-worker named Tanya who was an extremely attractive woman but who had a sassy attitude that would immediately put you off. She was a part of the management team and her off putting "boss bitch" demeanor made everyone lose whatever wicked fantasies they could develop in their heads about her.

Cut to this year, our company decided to downsize positions across the country. We were given individual offices to travel and audit- these were mostly in the remote towns of the country where there were barely a handful of employees. Out of my sheer luck, Tanya and I were paired to visit a remote town up North. It was December and most of the town was expected to be under thick snow.

The sole hotel of the town was closed for the season, and we managed to rent out a 2 bedroom house a couple of miles from town. It was freezing cold by the time we reached and there was a weather warning out for extreme cold. We wrapped up our work early since the temperature started to dip quickly and took a cab back to our stay.

Around 6 it started snowing heavily. The trouble began around 9 pm when our house lost heating and power. The house wasn't well insulated and the two of us started shivering as we huddled around an emergency stove that was in the house. I attempted to contact the power company, or a cab company to take us the hell out of there, but to no avail. Everything was snowed in and there even emergency services wouldn't respond unless it was critical.

Eventually, the stove gave out and we went to our individual rooms and covered ourselves with the blankets that were available. When we both realised this didn't help at all, we decided to awkwardly climb into one bed so that we could pile up all our blankets on top of us.

As we shivered under our blankets still, we slowly crawled towards each other till we were cuddled up together. About fifteen minutes passed which seemed like hours and Tanya said, "You know, I read this thing in a survival show, that when if it's really cold we can stay warm if we sleep naked together we can combine our body heat". My jaw dropped. I gulped my spit and stammered, "erm, and you want to. Try that out?"

"Yes please, I am willing to try anything right now", she said, as she hurriedly dove under the covers and took offer her clothes and undergarments hurriedly. "Come on, what are you waiting for?"

I complied and took off my clothes and underwear and laid them next to me. We were both under the blankets and ofcourse, couldn't see a thing, but then, she pushed against me, into my arms. As I spooned her I felt every inch of her skin on mine and I put my hands near her stomach to not touch her inappropriately. Our skin rubbed against each other and we started to feel warmer, partly from our body heat and partly from the sexual tension. Her ass rubbed against my crotch I got an instant raging boner which pushed towards her vagina. She didn't seem to mind, and pushed herself closer to me.

Eventually, we stopped shivering and I could feel her flush with heat as well from the situation we were in. I could feel her pussy get wet around my dick. I took a chance and gently cupped her breasts from under, and she let out a soft moan. I played with her nipples and gently kissed her neck and she kept writhing and grinding against my body. I kept teasing her nipples as she gently grabbed my dick and stroked it. We were definitely sweating now.

Eventually I put my hands down her pussy and fingered it while grabbing her breasts with my other hand. It was soaking wet and I could tell she was really horny. She turned to face me and put her legs crossing mine so that my dick penetrated her pussy. We kept going on and on and I could tell her pussy kept gripping my dick- she definitely came a few times. It was an hour of erotic pleasure the likes of which I had never received elsewhere. She moaned with pleasure with every thrust and I felt her up with my hands as I fucked her. Eventually the blood flowed back in my brain and I decided that both cumming inside her, or cumming anywhere else was equally disastrous since sleeping with a wet blanket was hardly an option. I pulled my dick out, however horny I was and fingered her pussy till she came. I saw her panting and then slowly spooning up to me. Eventually I don't know when- we both drifted off to sleep.

I had a night of particularly erotically charged dreams, and I woke up with a boner with something-around it. I peaked below the blanked and saw Tanya sucking my dick. I took the blankets off as I realised I was sweating. She stopped for a minute and said "Yea, the heat came back. I thought I'd repay you for not being able to cum last night." This was the first time I actually "saw" her naked. I saw her slightly tan body with perfect nipples on C shaped cups. Her lips wrapped around my erect dick as her head moved back and forth. She was incredibly attractive. I could barely last a few minutes as she put my dick in her mouth till my balls and then licked my balls with her tongue, all the while looking into my eyes. As I was about to come she dug her face deeper and I came down her throat. She got up and wiped the cum around her lips and said. "Come on- we should get ready for work." and winked.