When the Husband is Away...

Story Info
A husband has a business trip, so the wife has some plans.
1.8k words
3.55
40.2k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first submission so let me know if you liked it at the end or if there is anything I can improve on. Thanks and enjoy!

***

Jerry and known his best friends Anna and Trevor for years, since the beginning of high school. Anna and Trevor had started dating in sophomore year of high school and had been together ever since, and Jerry had always wanted Anna. In fact right after the couple got together Jerry and Trevor got in a fight where they didn't speak to each other for weeks because Trevor had known Jerry wanted her. The fight didn't last long as it doesn't with teens and they are still best friends now.

Jerry had had a nice dinner with the lovely couple. Anna was now 26 and still beautiful. She had light hair, so light it was almost white, and a soft complexion. Her breasts filled out to a lovely C cup which Jerry was still jealous of. Plus her ass was an amazing bubble butt that Jerry was quite jealous of too, not that he was too much in her league. Jerry was fit at 27, he lifted weights regularly but wasn't buff by any means. His muscles were leaner than most but his arms weren't small, just not bulging huge either.

They were on the couch talking, it was the last night before Trevor had to go on a business trip for a couple of weeks and the old friends were catching up on the past couple weeks activities. Trevor nudged Jerry, "So pick any chicks up recently or are you still hoping for a miracle."

"Stop it babe," Anna slapped Trevor across the shoulder, "You should stop teasing him all the time."

"Sorry Jerry but you know it has been at least a year since you last went out with anyone. It seems like you just don't want anybody."

"I'll find somebody one day, I'm sure someone wants me." Jerry stared intently at the tv not watching it but not wanting to face his friend either. Trevor was right, Jerry thought Anna was perfect and he didn't know if anyone could ever live up to that standard, but maybe one day. "Well I should get out and let you two have some alone time before Trevor has to leave tomorrow morning. Have fun but not too much guys." With that Jerry left.

The next morning was Saturday and for once Jerry didn't have to work his desk job. He took a run, watered the plants, and hopped in front of the tv prepared to waste his day away when the phone started ringing. He picked it up and her lovely voice came through, "Hey, it's Anna. Sorry to bother you but Trevor forgot to mow the lawn yesterday and I don't know how to work the damn riding mower and I certainly don't want to do it by hand. Could you come over and help me?"

Next thing he knows, Jerry is heading over to his friends' house. Seriously, his weekend off did not include mowing someone else's lawn but he didn't mind teaching Anna or even doing for her if he had to. It was always a treat to see her.

When he got to the front door Anna greeted him and they went inside. She seemed nervous about something and offered Jerry a lemonade and to sit on the couch. "Wasn't I supposed to be doing the lawn? What the hell?" Jerry wasn't complaining though, he didn't mind spending the time with Anna. Today she wore a yellow sundress that hugged the tops of her hips then flared out, she was beautiful.

"So Jerry, I don't actually need help with the lawn, I know how to use the mower."

"Then why did you ask me to come over?" She practically pounced on him, smothering his mouth with hers and pawing at his shirt. She backed away to gauge his reaction, "I need you Jerry. I know I've been with Trevor for forever and at first I liked all of us hanging out together but after it was too late I realized I liked hanging out with you and I just never knew how to tell you. I want you."

"Anna I want you too but this is so wrong. What about Trevor?"

"What he doesn't know won't hurt him." With a shrug from Jerry they continued to make out, pawing at each other. Soon both shirts were off and he was fondling her breasts through her lace bra, feeling her nipples harden under the assault. Both of them were moaning into the other's mouth as they continued to explore their skin.

Jerry unhooked the back of Anna's bra and she let the fabric fall to the floor to reveal her breasts and pink areola and nipples. He removed his mouth from hers and started to suck on one nipple as he played with the other in his hand. She leaned back and moaned from the sensation, running her fingers through his hair.

This encouraged him more and he started to lightly nip causing more gasps to come from Anna. Finally she had had enough and stood up to take off her pants, Jerry followed suit. Both of them took in the sight of the other for just a moment, Anna had never seen a cock as big as Jerry's. It must have been nine inches long and it was quite thick too. He saw her staring and moved her hand to it, she started stroking his cock, getting a feel of what would soon be inside her. After a little bit Jerry gently pushed her down onto her knees and let Anna take the lead.

She started by giving his cock kisses from the base at the underside all the way to the tip where she quickly darted her tongue out for a taste. This made his cock twitch in response and Jerry let out a small moan. Anna licked the underside of his cock, down then up again, and then circled her tongue around the tip before plunging herself down as far as she could go. She used her hand and the spit that had flowed down to stroke the base of his cock. Then she went up again and circled the tip with her tongue. She did this over and over and over again causing Jerry to start moaning even louder.

Jerry then put his hands on the back of her head and Anna prepared herself for what she knew was coming. He started fucking her face harshly, each time he would thrust in it would cause her to gag and contract the back of her throat around his cock. It felt wonderful for him. He kept going deeper and deeper into her throat causing her throat to burn and her makeup to run from the tears. Then he forced himself all the way inside her mouth and held her there as she struggled. She couldn't breathe and was wondering when Jerry would let up his assault and after a few moments he did. Her throat felt amazing but he didn't want to push her too far, for right now.

She got up and wiped her tears away, messing up her makeup in the process. She looked like a whore and Jerry loved it. That turned him on even more. Anna then sat on the couch with her legs open and told Jerry, "Now, it's my turn." Of course he obliged and knelt down to her shaven pussy. There wasn't an ounce of hair left, perfect for him. He went back up to her breasts and started teasing them, not quite touching the nipple until she started to stick her breasts out and ask to be touched, "Jerry! Please, just touch my nipples already! Pleaseeee..." He turned his attention to her nipples and ravaged them. Twisting and pinching, lightly biting and pulling. Her moans echoed throughout the room. After a little while of that he kissed his way down her belly, past her pussy and down one thigh then back up the other, careful not to touch his prize quite yet. He breathed a hot breath onto her pussy and watched her writhe in anticipation.

He opened her labia and licked between her clit and vagina causing her to jump and moan more. He licked around her clit never touching it and started fucking her with one finger. She moaned again, louder, and tried to shove Jerry's face into her clit but he was determined to make her beg for it. He added another finger for fucking her and used his other hand to trace generously around her clit, she started bucking her hips to try to get attention to the nub to no avail.

She moaned and thrashed her head and finally gave up, "Please. Please touch my clit."

"Tell me how bad you need it. Tell me how much you want it."

"I need it so bad, my clit is aching and if you don't start touching it I'll lose my fucking mind Jerry. Please touch it, lick it, do something to my clit!" Then he completely started devouring her clit in one motion. Nibling, sucking, licking, everything he could do. Anna held his head tight to her pussy and grinded on him. She was close, moaning and shaking. A sheen of sweat appeared across her body and her grip got tighter and tighter, his assault never stopping. He added a third finger for fucking her and this drove her over the edge, "Oh god I'm cumming! Oh my god don't stop, don't stop! Oh fuck it's so good! I can't stop cumming..." She continued screaming for what seemed like an eternity, maybe actually a couple of minutes, but by the time she was done she slumped back on the couch, entirely exhausted.

Jerry laid her down on the couch with her legs spread, she wasn't quite passed out yet and she said, "Oh please Jerry fuck me. I want to feel you inside me." That was enough for him and he lined up his cock with Anna's vagina and slowly entered. She arched her back, allowing for better access and he slid all the way in, both of them moaning the entire way. Jerry knew she would pass out soon but she had given him permission so he fucked her slowly. He would exit, leaving just the tip, then slowly enter back all the way. He did this for a while until he couldn't take it any longer and started ramming into her fast. She started to writhe around a bit and with whatever energy she had left she started to play with her clit.

Jerry was so close when Anna started cumming, and when she did she was so tight. Jerry lasted for a couple more seconds before he too started cumming, filling up her pulsating pussy with his seed. After they were done he laid on top of her, catching his breath. He decided since Trevor would be away for a couple of weeks he'd stay the night and carried Anna up to the master bedroom for some rest.