All Comments on 'When the Neighbor Calls'

by MikenAS

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
nice game

a true loving wife tale. role playing with the wife is a good thing and no one gets hurt.

I think she would know his voice on the phone.. nice tale and no one was hurt.

impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
Another nice story about this couple that love each other...

Another nice story about this couple that love each other and don't need other people to play their games...3*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Whatever floats their boat. But kind of obvious and boring.

The sex was great, but the story was kind of lifeless. Except for the sex there was not real drama or intrigue. Kind of a Leave It To Beaver setting, with graphic fucking added. Come to think of it, it would be pretty hot to watch June taking it doggie style.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Nice for a happily married couple spiceing up their sex lives with each other. They love each other and explore with each other . If all realize that anyone can always make their sex life more interesting and fun , there would be so much less cheating . Happy to read about a happy living couple.

ramonbrookramonbrookalmost 9 years ago
Now this is a LOVING WIVES story!

It's nice to see a happy story with nobody cheating for a change!

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 9 years ago
Geee this was a surprise NOT

Most OBVIOUS story ever

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Yes, needed some action. . and a bit lifeless but the sex was great. I wish I had that sex!

sandymonroesandymonroealmost 9 years ago

Nice role play, I liked it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Clearly, they are working hard to keep it interesting......

....with and for, each other. No third party crap, no cuckold or cuckquean despair, no abuse. Just interesting role play sex.

It'll be interesting to see of you go anywhere with this in a sequel, or call it a day with this one.

I, for one, would love to see more of this....even if they get their wires crossed and have a laugh or two at an embarrassing situation that ensues....then going back to their plan, more excited for the temporary confusion....you'll work something out, if you decide to carry on.

Please put a little more effort into your housekeeping. There were a distracting number of issues with the fundamentals...making the story less of a pleasure and more of a chore than I would have hoped.

EmilyWestEmilyWestalmost 9 years ago
Gorgeous

Very exciting.

Emily

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Im a little confused....if my wife agreed to have sex with a random guy on the phone id divorce her...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Split Decision

A few small spelling/grammar issues, but another part of me wanted it to end with her suggesting/asking him to return the favor & meet at his place next.

Justgr8Justgr8almost 7 years ago
Nice

Nice twist.... 5*****

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Let's play

Let's pay cowboys and Native Americans next. Good story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous