When the Road Becomes a Playground

Story Info
A traveler turns the road into an adventure.
2.5k words
3.53
2.3k
3
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a good day at the golf tournament. Ed's team had done better than usual and had a good time with the free drinks. Jan had invited Ed to the charity tournament again this year and as usual she was as sexy as ever. Ed had gotten three full frontal hugs from Jan that made him melt like butter as her soft pillowy large breasts met his hard chest. It always put a smile on Ed's face and a skip in his step. Somehow, he thought Jan probably knew that.

But the tournament was now over, awards had been given out, and a fine dinner had been consumed. The sun was just setting, and it was time for Ed to start on his three-hour journey back home. He went to tell Jan goodbye and got one more nice hug that caused his cock to begin to harden. One for the road, he thought.

After getting his golf gear in his truck and getting ready for the trip, Ed realized it was now dark and he was horny. Since he had some time on his hands, he thought about the ride home. Ed remembered about the day that he was driving down the highway and a car came up beside him, paced themselves at his pace until the driver got his attention. To Ed's shock, the driver was nude from the waist down and had a nice erection that he began stroking when he knew Ed was watching. Ed had reacted in shock and slowed down until the vehicle had passed. Ed had then realized his cock was hard from seeing this guy, and he sped up until he reengaged with the same vehicle. Again, the nude driver began stroking himself as Ed watched. This continued for about 10 minutes. Occasionally, cars would need to pass by, and the nude driver would speed up and change lanes to let the car pass and then change back and let Ed continue to watch. Ed remembered how hard he'd gotten and how he'd enjoyed rubbing himself while he kept watching the driver. Finally, the nude driver had sped off and Ed had wondered whether if the driver had finished and shot his cum.

Ed smiled to himself as he was now in his truck to start on his trip and decided he was horny enough to try showing off his cock on the way home. He'd had just enough drinks to feel giddy, but not drunk. So, as he sat in the parking lot, he removed his shorts and underwear, put a shirt on the seat beneath him for comfort (the truck seat was leather) and pulled out of the parking lot nude from the waist down. He kept the lights off in his truck as he went through town and then got out on the freeway. He turned his cab light on so cars passing could see his cock. He was feeling anxious and nervous, but completely horny, all at the same time!

The freeway was divided into three lanes each way. Traffic wasn't heavy at 9pm on a weekday, but still flowed fairly well. The first car was about to pass Ed. Ed got nervous as the car approached his side, so he turned off the cab light so no one could see him. Ed left it that way as the next few cars passed.

Ed thought about it more and then stroked his sensitive nipples, which sent shockwaves straight to his cock head. This emboldened Ed and, as the next car passed, Ed kept his light on his hard cock. He felt a rush go through him and his adrenaline increased. He waited to see if the car would slow down or give an indication that they had seen his cock, but they just sped on ahead. A bit disappointed, Ed decided that the other car just hadn't seen him. Then another car passed, an SUV passed, and more cars and trucks passed without a response.

Finally, it dawned on Ed that he was too high in his half-ton truck for anyone to be able to see what he wanted them to see. A few might have caught a glimpse, but they probably couldn't tell what Ed was displaying. So, Ed thought about taller vehicles and semi-trucks came to mind. Ed decided he would focus on big and tall trucks. The divided highway had narrowed to just two lanes, which was helpful. Ed had played around with the lighting in his truck so that he knew if someone looked, they would be able to see his 7" thick cock standing at attention. There were plenty of 18 wheelers on this stretch of highway, so Ed began to get his courage up realizing he would for sure be exposed this time.

Ed spotted his first 18-wheeler that was moving fairly slow but steady. No other cars or trucks were within site, so Ed pulled into the passing lane and came alongside the truck's trailer. Ed's adrenaline was very high as he crept closer, ready to turn the light off at any minute as he could begin to see the truck cab's window. Ed did not realize that the trucker could already see Ed inside his cab from his mirrors as Ed came within range. Ed forced himself to keep the lights on as he was almost to the trucker's window. Then the window started coming down! The trucker had seen him and was responding! Ed thought quickly about escaping, but his willpower pushed him forward and even with the trucker's window. Ed kept pace with the trucker as he stroked himself and the trucker watched and smiled. Then a car came up behind Ed to pass.

Ed zoomed ahead of the 18-wheeler who sounded his horn and flashed his lights in delight of Ed's exhibition. The car passed them both quickly, but then another car came up and passed them both as well. Ed was horny just thinking about the experience he had just had. The trucker caught up from behind Ed and flashed his lights so Ed moved over to the passing lane and let the trucker come up beside him again. As they came back in line, the trucker motioned for Ed to roll down his window, so Ed did. Now, they could see each other clearly and the trucker watched as Ed stroked his hard cock for him. The trucker took some pictures with his cell phone and then raised his hips high just enough so that Ed could see the trucker had his own dick out stroking as well. Traffic built up again and Ed had to move out of the way behind the semi. The 18-wheeler flashed his brake lights at Ed and then had to exit.

Wow! Thought Ed, that was easy, fun, and exciting. He was now even hornier with precum, so Ed set out to find his next trucker. Ed tried six or seven trucks without any responses. He thought maybe he had just been lucky on his first try. Ed slowed down and decided to let a trucker catch up to him to see if that changed his luck.

It was almost 10pm so very few vehicles were out on the highway now. Off in the distance, Ed could see a semi catching up to him. Ed tweaked his nipples and stroked his cock head to make sure he was nice and erect. He flipped on his truck lights. As the truck approached, Ed moved over to the passing lane and increased his speed slightly so that the truck would only slowly move past him. To Ed's surprise, the truck began to slow to match Ed's pace even before their windows were aligned. Ed's erection grew as he knew he was going to be fully exposed to the trucker.

The truck eased up and matched Ed's speed, but the trucker's window was just a bit behind Ed's passenger window. Ed realized the trucker was watching him as he slowly stroked his big cock. The trucker moved up a little so that their windows were now lined up and Ed knew he was giving this trucker a show. Ed heard a quick toot of the trucker's horn, so Ed turned to look at the trucker's window and was surprised to see a sign held up. All it read was LOVES, and the trucker pointed ahead.

Ed slowed down and the trucker pushed ahead. Ed fell in behind the trucker and was thinking about the sign and what the trucker wanted. Did he love watching Ed? Did he want to make love? And then Ed saw the big yellow highway sign that read LOVES Truckstop, 5 miles ahead. That had to be what the trucker was suggesting. Ed thought to himself, "YIKES, what do I do now?" He stayed behind the trucker at a safe distance, thinking about whether he wanted to do this or not.

As the exit grew nearer, Ed had to make a decision. His adrenaline was up, and his mind was racing. "Was this a risk he could handle? What would happen? At least it's a public place." The trucker had his turn signal on for the exit, so Ed had been right about LOVES. Ed touched his hard nipple which sent shockwaves through him, and he put on his turn signal. He followed the trucker into the parking lot.

Ed had pulled up his shorts, but he still hung large with no underwear on. He parked where he could watch the trucker from a safe distance. The trucker parked his rig alongside others, put on his sleeping lights and idled the rig. After a few minutes, he flashed his parking lights several times and Ed could see him looking out his window. The rig had a large sleeping compartment behind the cab. Ed knew it was now or never, so he pulled over and parked closer to the rig in an inconspicuous space. He nervously got out of his truck and walked inside the truck stop to take a leak. In a moment he came back out and saw the truck driver still waiting. He flashed his parking lights several times again when he saw Ed look his way. Once again, Ed had to make a decision. He started walking nervously toward the truck.

Ed was pleasantly surprised when he got to the truck. The trucker had opened his door and seemed very nice. He offered Ed a drink and they talked a bit. The trucker told Ed that he had spiced up his boring night on the road and was glad he stopped with him. Then the trucker asked if Ed would like to see the inside of the cab and to climb up on the passenger side. Ed climbed in and the trucker showed him the inside operations of a modern rig. It was interesting and amazing to Ed and settled his nerves. Then the trucker asked if Ed would like to join him in the sleeper. Ed climbed into the sleeper and was amazed how large it was, equipped with TV, microwave, and all the necessities to relax for an evening.

The trucker's name was Carl, and he was a fairly large man, maybe 6'3" and 225 lbs, fit and strong. Carl climbed into the sleeper bed with Ed and asked Ed if he liked porn, to which Ed nodded. Carl put some porn on the TV and they watched two guys fucking and sucking a MILF and then the two guys began having sex. Carl stripped off his clothes and began stroking himself. He was a good 8" thick and with a large head. Ed looked small at 7" and avg thickness when Carl removed Ed's shorts and shirt. Both men were nude as they watched the porn action.

Then Carl asked if Ed would jack him off. Ed began stroking Carl and Carl moaned with satisfaction and began to tweak Ed's nipples which immediately caused Ed to have a nice hard on. After a few minutes, Carl asked Ed to lie back, and Carl got on top of him rubbing his cock into Ed's cock and started to hump Ed. At first, Ed was a bit scared but then started enjoying being dominated by Carl.

Carl asked him, "You like that?"

"I do."

"I want you to suck me now."

"Ok Carl. Whatever you want."

"Really?" asked Carl.

Ed just realized what he'd said and followed up, "I mean if it's safe."

"OK," said Carl. And Carl moved around and propped himself up so Ed could suck him. Ed moved down over the large cock and began to suck and take him in. Ed finally got half the cock in his mouth and gagged a little and had to pull off.

"Sorry," said Ed, "you've got a big cock."

"It's OK Ed. Take your time."

Ed went back down on Carl, more relaxed and pushed Carl's head into his throat.

"Oh man!" said Carl, "that is so good Ed."

Ed came up for air and said "You like that, Carl? Want more?"

"You know I do."

"Here it comes!" And Ed went down again, this time taking all of Carl's cock and shaft into his mouth and down his throat. Ed started moving up and down on Carl's cock.

"Fuck yeah!" exclaimed Carl. "Go, go, fuck!"

Ed started a rhythm which included a long breath, but each time going all the way down on Carl's cock. Carl started to thrust upward while he held Ed's head down, but still let Ed control things. Carl was fucking Ed's throat.

Ed felt Carl's cock begin to swell and get hotter and then the cock head throbbed, and Carl thrust deep down Ed's throat as his body tensed and he now held Ed down hard. Ed could not get up as Carl streamed cum repeatedly down Ed's throat. Finally, Ed had to come up for air and Carl let him up, his cock finished with the main streams of hot cum. As soon as Ed had gotten a breath or two, Carl pushed him back down on his cock and continued to pump and squeezed the rest of his cum down Ed. Carl then let up and relaxed and Ed came up and laid back out of breath.

Carl smiled at him and said, "You have a great pussy, Ed!"

"Thanks Carl, you really know how to fuck."

Then there was a knock on the side of the cab.

"That you Larry?" asked Carl.

"Yep" replied Larry.

"You ready?"

"Horny as hell!" said Larry.

Then Carl turned to Ed, "Larry really needs some relief tonight. Would you mind helping him out?"

"I don't know about that," said Ed.

"Aw, c'mon," begged Carl. "You know you're still horny too. Larry is a real nice guy."

"I guess so," said Ed, "is he coming in here?"

"Nope. You're going to his truck. It's better inside than mine! So, you'd better put your clothes on first."

As Ed was putting on his shorts and shirt, Carl opened the cab and Ed saw Larry. Larry was bigger than Carl! He was heavier, but also looked strong and he had a big beard. "Oh no," thought Ed, "what have I gotten myself into?" But he realized he had no choice, so he headed out of the cab and shook Larry's hand.