When the Seelie Fae Come Knockin'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Terri had switched from mouth to mostly hands and fingers on the horny little sprite and was leaning to the side, peering over her friend's shoulder to get an eyeful of the oral action. My eyes locked with hers and she smiled broadly, giving me a sly wink. God, I love that woman. I watched her arm motion as she slowly pumped her fingers in and out of the little blonde's pussy and felt a pair of lips close around my cockhead. I looked down and watched as she sucked on the tip of my dick, swirling her tongue around and around the rim. I moaned. She smiled broadly, held my shaft in her left hand and lowered her mouth to my balls. Her tongue -- narrow, pink, and surprisingly long -- darted out and started teasing my ballsack, poking, prodding, and licking, which she interrupted periodically with little kisses. She sucked one ball into her mouth, swirling her wet tongue around every square millimeter of it, then popped it out of her mouth and gave the same attention to the other, all while giving long, slow, oh-so-light strokes to the shaft of my throbbing prick.

Terri raised herself to a standing position, maintaining her slow, rhythmic stroking in and out of our fairy friend. She used her free hand to massage and stroke every inch Jenna's body, drinking in the sight with her eyes. Meanwhile, the petite woman had begun licking the shaft of my penis from balls to tip and back down again, covering every side and angle, before taking the head into her mouth and slowly working it in. This was a very small woman with a correspondingly small mouth, and while I'm not pornstar/equine ridiculously hung, I'm definitely on the high end of average in terms of cock size and her teeth were impossible to avoid. Not the front teeth; she was able to open her mouth to an impressively wide degree. But those back teeth, those molars... the left and right sides of her jaws were just too narrow, too close together, for the rim of my mushroom cockhead to miss, and the scraping around my ridge was truly uncomfortable. However, the spritely little minx had obviously dealt with this issue for years, and had worked out a simple solution.

This fairy was a deepthroat queen.

She got the head of my cock past her back teeth, at the back of her throat, and that's where the blowjob truly began. Her long, narrow tongue slithered around the length of my cock as she began working it down her throat. I gasped and reached down, momentarily gripping her hair but thought twice and decided not to be too aggressive. Gentleman to the core, I am. I ran my hands over her shoulders, down her upper back, and to her sides, below her armpits, where I decided to park my hands. I held her there by her ribcage and groaned at the sensations of the deepthroat blowjob she was administering. All the while those translucent fairy wings pulsed with movement, flexing and extending slightly, like a butterfly's. The movement was so realistic it was almost disturbing, and it made this master-class blowjob feel surreal and strangely hot. When she had my cock fully swallowed, her nose buried in my pubes, that long tongue snaked out and started licking my balls, covering every inch of them, before extending underneath my ballsack and pressing on my taint. I gasped, fearing I would blow right then and there.

My body jerked and twitched at the sensation. I looked at Terri and saw that she had turned her visual attention from the wee blonde's body and was now intently watching the oral extravaganza. Her eyes were wide; she was almost as astonished as I was. She looked deep into my eyes and like lightning, our mouths found each other and we were kissing deeply, passionately. Both of her hands came up to frame my face as mine entwined themselves in her hair. I could smell Jenna's pussy on her fingers. My heart was hammering as the fresh surge of desire flooded my body, and I felt that Terri was feeling that same surge. Our fairy friend was now no longer being genitally stimulated, but appeared to be feeding off of our energy, and began sucking and swallowing my cock with a renewed fervor, making hungry little grunts as she worked me with her muscular throat. I started feeling that familiar tingle throughout my cock, and my balls were drawing up, preparing to boil over. I pulled my glistening cock out of that wet, tight tunnel where it desperately wanted to remain and walked around the end of the couch.

"Position change!" I declared as I sat down next to the blonde. My lovely naked wife was standing before me, apparently wondering what was to come next, and I reached out and pulled her to me. She straddled my lap, grinning hungrily, and grabbed my cock, maneuvering it into position as she lowered herself onto it. Her eyes rolled back as she sank onto me and sighed with pleasure, a smile of pure satisfaction spreading over her face. We looked into each others eyes with that delicious mix of love and lust that we'd spent years cultivating together. Our lips met in a passionate, soulful kiss that passed wave upon wave of pure heat and electricity between us. What started as a gentle rocking of her pelvis quickly accelerated into a furious pumping as she rode my cock, groaning and moaning into my mouth while I gripped her hips, her ass, her back, and her tits in a frenzy to feel as much of her luscious body at once as I possibly could. The heat of the situation must have been working on Terri something fierce, as I could see she was coming to the brink, even though she had received no physical stimulation other than that of her own fingers before we started fucking. I beckoned her to slow down so I wouldn't come yet.

It was then that I realized that our fairy visitor was no longer kneeling next to me. She was sitting on the back of the couch, watching us intently, a huge grin lighting up her pretty pixie face. She had a hand covering her pussy, two fingers deeply inserted, and was frigging herself in fast little circles as she drank in the fuck-show that Terri and I were providing. She could feel the heat that we had for each other and was clearly digging it. Not wanting her to feel left out, I looked into her eyes and barked, "Stand up!" Her eyes went wide with surprise at my change of tone, and she quickly stood up on the couch cushions. I patted her right ankle. "Now put this foot over here." I patted the couch just to the right of my lap. Her face opened up with a wide, knowing smile, and she stepped across me, facing Terri, and squatted down, lowering that beautiful little tush to my face.

What followed was what I consider Heaven to be. If Heaven isn't like that, then I'm not the least bit interested in going there when I die. My plush, voluptuous wife was riding me, her luscious pussy sucking and stroking me while that delicious full ass rocked against my thighs. A tiny, beautiful young hottie was squatting over me, offering her beautiful shaved pussy and tight little round ass to my face while she bent forward and passionately made out with Terri. I reached both hands between her legs and wrapped my arms around her hips to grasp her perfect little butt cheeks in my hands, and let the banquet begin.

I don't know how long this arrangement lasted, but it seemed to go on forever, and I was fully down with that. Terri rode my cock like an expert, a PhD in fuckology. The finely tuned muscles in her love tunnel worked my member like a milking machine, and the fluid, wavelike rocking motions of her hips were pure bliss. It took years for me to train myself to back off from orgasm, and I definitely needed the fruits of that training now. Terri's pussy could pull a cumload from a bronze statue.

Meanwhile, the beautiful little pussy of our guest rode my face with abandon. Her hips and waist flexed and squirmed as she moaned her pleasure into my wife's mouth. I gripped her buttocks tightly with both hands to fix her into position and attacked her tiny pucker with a vengeance. She squealed and gasped as my tongue pressed and probed all around her butthole. I lapped at her smooth, slick pussy like a famished kitten at a saucer of fresh cream. I kissed and nipped at her perfect, diminutive round butt cheeks. Her squeaks, moans, and sighs of approval were like sweet birdsong to my ears.

I heard a schlucking sound as a very deep, wet, and suction-heavy kiss was apparently broken. My wife's voice piped out sweetly, "Honey? I think our fairy visitor lost her wand... could you help her out with yours? I think she could use some of its magic." She stood up, making a slight squelching sound as my cock protested at it's sudden abandonment, and backed away from the couch, pulling Jenna's hands with her. The wee blonde squealed and laughed as she was pulled off the couch, barely keeping her balance as she stepped off onto the floor. Terri squatted down and laid back, guiding Jenna down with her. Our friend knew the score; she quickly got down on all fours and buried her face in Terri's soaking wet cunt, her beautiful little rump raised in the air and ready to receive. Oh fuck. It's really on now.

I locked eye contact with Terri. This was the Rubicon; I was preparing to cross it. I needed to know that I had full clearance and confidence from the woman I loved and committed my life to. She stared into my eyes, a dreamy smile on her lips, and silently mouthed, "Fuck her, baby."

Ohmyfuckinggod. Hall pass. Score. Jackpot. I felt my cock swell up to a level of turgidity I'm not sure I'd ever experienced. I slid off the couch and went to my knees behind Jenna's beautiful round behind. Cupping one ass cheek in my hand, I guided my cock to her glistening cunt and let the head rest at her entrance. Jenna moaned in anticipation.

Her exquisite pussy was thoroughly drenched thanks to the enthusiastic tonguing courtesy of both Terri's and my mouth, so with just a few strokes of my cock's swollen helmet up and down her slippery, sopping entrance I was well lubed for the invasion. I pushed forward slowly, oh so slowly, into her slick tunnel and was met by a tightness and resistance that could only come from a diminutive anatomy such as this. I felt like I was fucking a teenage virgin. I felt nasty. I felt like a dirty old bastard. I felt awesome.

"Aaaaaaaghhhh..." Her groan was muffled between my wife's thighs as she clasped her tiny hands at Terri's buttocks. I slowly pumped her, pulling back and advancing about a half inch further with each agonizingly slow thrust, and was rewarded by not only her own moans but by the increasing snorkling, squelching sounds of her oral attack on Terri's pussy. My lovin'est gazed at me with glazed, half-lidded eyes and smiled a wide, lazy, dreamy smile. Balancing on one elbow behind her, she brought her other hand up over Jenna's shoulder and gave me a big thumbs-up. It appeared that things were going exactly, if not better than, the way she'd planned when she'd set this scenario up.

We had discussed fantasies before, oh yes we had. And the threesome fantasy was definitely one of them. We had pillow-talked about both MFF and MFM threesomes, the fantasizing always culminating in hot sex, but no planning ever resulted from our dirty talk. Her favorite scenario was always the MFF... Terri's bicuriosity was a source of rich fantasy roleplay. But I wasn't sure she'd ever go through with it. At least, I was sure she'd never go so far as to set it up without consulting me first. But here she'd gone and done it. And clearly, her first taste of The Other Team was a rousing win in her book. My sexy wife was now officially bi. And I resented it not one tiny, infinitesimal bit.

My own moaning and growling blended with those of Terri and Jenna in a symphony of pure sexual indulgence. When I finally got my full length into that marvelously tight lilliputian pussy and pressed my hips to that equally marvelous little bum, she tossed her head back with loud, growling sigh.

"Aaaaaaghhh!"

I held myself in place while she wriggled a bit and clenched on my cock. She went still for a few moments, breathing deeply and getting accustomed to my full length within her. With each breath I watched the subtle flapping motion of the wings and noticed something moving inside each narrow strap of the latticework holding the wing rig in place. Clearly there was a fairly sophisticated cable system inside the harness that made the wings respond to the movement of her ribcage. This little sex kitten was either a supremely talented costumer or had some serious money for her costumes and accessories. My momentary distraction popped like a soap bubble when she looked back over her shoulder at me and breathily moaned, "All right, I'm ready... now fuck me like you mean it!"

Don't have to tell me twice. I obliged without argument. Grasping both hips, I started slowly pumping into her with power and purpose, retracting all the way to her entrance before plunging back in to full depth. She growled and hummed as I picked up speed and thrust, and planted her face back between Terri's thighs. Terri's eyes rolled back and she gasped at the resumption of Jenna's oral skills. As I pounded deep into the diminutive blondes hot, slick tunnel, my wife opened her eyes and we locked gazes once again; her eyes were on fire with excitement and lust. She was enjoying the show as much as the pleasure she'd been receiving. I silently mouthed, "I love you." She gave me a broad, open grin and mouthed back, "I know." What a minx. Have I mentioned I love this woman?

I sensed that our fairy's breathing was becoming faster and more erratic and that her thighs were starting to make jerky, uncoordinated little movements. Those wings were practically fluttering at this point. I changed up my thrusting style and starting focusing on the first two or three inches of her vagina, trip-hammering her with fast, short thrusts, aiming downward toward her G-spot. I knew I had the angle when her moans and grunts suddenly doubled, tripled in volume. Suddenly she pulled forward, popping my engorged cock out of her sex, and begged, "Stop!"

I froze. Had I hurt her? "What's wrong?" I hastily asked.

"Nothing!" She was panting, hard. She pointed at the end table where I had set our drinks. "Throw me that belt pouch!"

I half-twisted around, straining to reach the soft white leather bag. Snagging the narrow belt with my finger, I pulled it over the arm of the couch and handed it to her. She sat back, butt on her heels, and rummaged in the bag. She pulled out a small bottle of lube and passed it back to me.

"Are you sure you need this?" I asked, slightly confused. You felt pretty damned wet and slippery in there!"

She said nothing and continued rummaging, a tight, subtle-yet-nasty little smile playing across her lips. She drew her hand out, holding what looked like a long, blue hypodermic, the plunger fully extended at the back and a rubber cap over the business end. She handed it back to me with a lusty twinkle in her eye and purred, "You know what I want." She took a four-on-the-floor position, palms on the rug, and wiggled her little round booty at me suggestively. I just stared at the item stupidly when it suddenly dawned on me what it was.

It was a lube-launcher, locked and loaded. "Oooohhh... okaay... uh..." I looked at Terri. She'd figured it out too. Her eyes were wide with surprise. She looked back and forth between my face and Jenna's. "Uh... wow."

Terri scrambled to her feet and mumbled "I gotta watch this." She picked up one of the forgotten wine glasses from the end table and took a slug. Then she went down on one knee and offered the glass to Jenna, bringing it to her lips. The sweating little sex fairy gratefully took a few swallows and smiled up at my wife. Terri set the glass back on the table and said, "Lemme get a towel real quick." She pranced off down the hall while I began the preparations.

I squirted a blob of lube from the bottle onto a fingertip and began to lightly work it into the puckered entrance of Jenna's tight little butthole. Then a bit more. Then I slathered some onto my cock before realizing I had nothing nearby to wipe my hand on. Fortunately, by that time Terri had returned with a short stack of bath towels and tossed one to me. I pulled the rubber cap off of the smooth blue injector's end and used the lube still on my hand to slick up the barrel's length. I then wiped my hand dry on the towel and lined the tip up to the pixie's glistening, puckered starfish. My cock throbbed mercilessly as I gently, slowly inserted the tube into her bum. When the forward rings of the syringe were nestled between her cheeks, I followed the advice of a video I'd once watched and braced the ring at the end of the plunger with both thumbs, holding it stationary while pulling the body of the launcher back, distributing a nice, long bead of slickum deep along the length of her forbidden back-road.

I felt two hard, rubbery points press into my back which were immediately surrounded by the press of warm, gelatinous mounds pressing and flattening against me. I felt Terri's left hand slither around my hips and make it's way to my steel-hard, throbbing cock. The right one dipped between my thighs from behind and gently cupped my balls. She was looking down, over my shoulder, and her breath was like wafts of hot steam over my cheek and jaw. "Fuck her, baby. Fuck that tight little ass. Send her back to fairyland with a smile on her face. Make her come. Make her scream." She aimed the tip of my painfully throbbing cock at Jenna's slick, carefully prepared asshole and leaned forward, pushing me up against it. My head was spinning. I couldn't believe the words spilling out of my wife's mouth. I couldn't believe the whole scene.

And there it was. My slick, enraged purple cockhead pressed up against an equally slick, pulsing, eager asshole while my devoted chosen life partner and mother of my child coaxed the two together. I pressed forward into the entrance and the fun-sized sweet Halloween treat kneeling before me groaned, tossing her hair and pounding the floor with her fist. It appeared that this was the act she was most looking forward to when she was conspiring with my devious wife. Terri's surprised, fascinated reaction suggested that that detail hadn't been discussed. My queen did not seem at all put out by that. In fact, she was entranced.

I took my time. If her small, tight body had needed some time to accommodate my cock in her pussy -- a structure designed by evolution to allow the passage of an entire baby -- surely her ass would need an extra-generous dose of slowness. I know it takes Terri some time to relax and loosen up enough for backdoor action, so this kitten would surely need some extra patience. I pushed forward a little more as she gripped the rug, head hanging low, and breathed deeply and deliberately. I would push forward a tiny bit at a time and then stop, giving her time to adjust. Then a bit more. Then a bit more. She panted, then breathed slowly. Those unreal wings drew forward and back in time with her breath. The delicious tightness of her ass around my throbbing cock was amazing enough, but the surreal, hypnotic vision of her wings pulsing while my cock penetrated her most intimate hole was downright hallucinatory.

I had to reach down and pull Terri's hand from my balls. If she kept that up, I'd be fountaining off in the next two minutes. We exchanged glances and she gave an embarrassed smile of understanding. She wrapped both hands around my waist and gripped me tightly. I looked to my side and saw her gaze intently focused on the action below. Terri and I were certainly no strangers to anal sex, but this was her first view of my cock in another woman's ass. She fixated on it with the fascination of a lay person observing a surgery for the first time. Well, except for that hungry, horny look in her eyes. Hopefully the surgery observers don't get that look.