When the Seelie Fae Come Knockin'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It did take some time; Jenna frequently raised her hand in a "pause" motion, and I'd stop until she patted her hand twice on the floor for me to continue. The time gaps between pauses gradually increased while the pauses themselves became shorter and shorter, and her coos, sighs, and whimpers became louder and more frequent. Soon I was pumping away and she was singing that sweet music of a woman lost in the sensations of sex.

I could hear Terri breathing hard in my ear; her hot, stiff nipples pressed into my back felt like freshly fired rubber bullets. "Oh yeah... fuck that ass... fuck it baby..." Her lusty, panting words were like a lightning bolt traveling from my ear down my spine and through my cock. I could swear I felt it swell and harden, and involuntarily I gripped Jenna's hips and pumped that delectable rump more forcefully. "Fuck yeah baby... give it to her... fuck that tiny little ass... make her squeal... make her scream..."

My head was starting to swim. This was surreal. My lovely, devoted wife was talking a line of hot, nasty shit in my ear while I butt-fucked a fairy who squirmed and moaned, panting and flapping her delicate gauzy wings. This was like the weirdest wet dream I'd ever had. Weird and hotter than fuck. I slapped that tight little round booty on both cheeks, hard, and she gave out two screeching squeals.

"Harder!" she demanded, consumed with need. I provided her with two more powerful spanks and she growled and hissed like a pissed-off wildcat.

Terri let go of me and scrambled back to her place at Jenna's head. She grabbed the petite blonde by her sweat-slicked shoulders and hoisted her into a more upright kneeling position, leaning down to lock lips with her. A pair of palms that no longer had the support of the floor immediately went to Terri's tits and began kneading. The soft flesh of my queen's bounteous mounds bulged from between her tiny fingers and soon she was pinching and rolling those large, succulent nipples between her thumbs and index fingers. The wet smacking, slurping sounds of their making out was interspersed with Jenna's gasping, moaning and grunting, and soon by Terri's as well. If my wife had been unsure about her bicuriosity before, that was dust in the wind now. She was all in. She craned her head down and started sucking Jenna's nipples; she was rewarded by wailing that almost reached the scream category.

After a minute or two of having her nips worked over by my newly nip-hungry wife, the little blonde let go of a boob and reached over Terri's shoulder, gripping the back of her hair and pulling her head back, giving her enough clearance to bring her mouth to those glorious mounds of feminine flesh I know so well. She let go of Terri's hair and now had both hands in front of her, squeezing her luscious boobies together and giving both of those big firm nipples a tongue-lashing they'd never forget. Terri groaned in appreciation.

All the while I was flexing my hips and pumping my swollen, iron-hard prick in and out of that pretty, pint-sized ass. I was alternately hypnotized by watching my dick reappearing and disappearing between those adorable mini half-moons, the sight of this sexy sprite making out and titty-sucking with my wife, and watching those alien but strangely appropriate fairy wings pulsing and fluttering before me. An hour ago I was anticipating canoodling on the couch with my wife, listening to "Unchained Melody" and watching a schmaltzy chick flick. An hour later I'm listening to dirty talk, moaning and slurping, and watching my cock buried balls-deep up Tinkerbell's poop chute. Sorry Walt, but fuck Disneyland. Currently, The Happiest Place On Earth is this living room. Bar none, conversation over.

Abruptly Jenna gasped "Stop!" I froze again. She raised herself to a full-upright kneel, keeping her pelvis thrust back so my cock stayed buried in place. The girl's talent amazed me. Sweat dripping down her entire body, she frantically ran her hands over her chest, working hooks apart and fumbling for a zipper. "This fucking thing's gotta go," she mumbled, almost incoherently. I saw the delicate lacework of straps loosen around her ribs and the wings went limp. Reaching both hands over her shoulders, she grasped the harness and pulled off the wing rig, gently tossing it aside. Now completely naked, she leaned back against me and reached her arms overhead, back and around my neck. She turned her head to the side and we awkwardly and sloppily kissed, our tongues just lashing around to feel each other. It wasn't graceful, but it felt great. And Terri took the opportunity to lie down on her back, feet pointing away, calculating the exact spot where Jenna's pussy would be when she went back into doggy position. Which she did. And mouth met pussy, times two. And the fucking and pussy-licking commenced anon.

For an unknown amount of time (probably just a few minutes, considering how worked up we all were,) we were all moaning, all gasping, all grunting, all writhing. I could see by the way Terri's hands were fitfully grasping the blonde's ass, waist, and back that she was close. I could feel by the way Jenna's thighs were trembling and her ass muscles were beginning to spastically clench my cock that she, too, was close. And I could tell by the tightening sensation in my balls and that intense warning tingling deep in my cock that I didn't have much longer either. We were neck-and-neck (and neck) in a race to the finish line, and no matter who came in first, second, or third, this was going to be a trifecta where everyone would come out equally a winner.

Jenna exploded first, convulsively. The muscles in her thighs took on a life of their own, violently twitching and trembling in a random, uncoordinated mess of movement. She had been propping herself up on her elbows while orally pleasuring Terri, but her shoulders gave out and she became limp dead weight, her face still planted in wet pussy. The direct action of my wife's mouth on her clit and cunt coupled with the cluster of sensations from the anal fucking had combined to form a perfect storm. It ravaged her petite frame with wave after wave of twitching, jerking, and heaving. This was full-body orgasm at its finest. Her voice climbed into a shuddering wail as wave after wave of orgasmic fury seized full control of her tiny body. The fact that her loud, throaty bellowing was directed down against my wife's tingling, on-the-edge pussy had an immediate effect -- Terri went right over the edge.

I heard my wife's deep, shuddering moans string together and overlap, culminating in a deep breath and an "Oh, oh, ooh fuuuuUUUUUUCCK!!!" Her arms wrapped tightly around her friend's limp, shaking little body in a crushing bear hug. This had the effect of pulling Jenna off of my cock, which was not a problem -- my wife's exclamation of orgasm was the final trip for my trigger and I was immediately blasting rope after rope of hot semen up and across the girl's sweat-slicked back. The first shot actually caught her in the back of her head and went into her hair. It was everything I could do to keep from pitching forward onto her back as my muscles started shutting down on me.

Fortunately I had the presence of mind to lean back and collapse against the couch instead of crushing our sexy little friend. I sat there and worked on getting my breathing under control. Terri moved Jenna's rear off to the side and looked up at me, winking, and shot me another thumbs-up. She then scooched out from under her and reoriented herself so they were now in the same direction. She gently cradled the side of Jenna's face with one hand and kissed her tenderly on the lips. She reached back to run her fingers through her now-sweaty, tangled blonde hair and was rewarded with a handful of my cum. She looked back at me with an exasperated look that said "Really?" I held my palms up and shrugged.

Regaining a bit of composure, I grabbed the towel I'd used to wipe my hands after lubing up Jenna and straightened out on the floor next to her, opposite Terri. I laid it over her back and blotted up the pearly Jackson Pollock I'd painted all over her. Jenna squirmed around so that she was now lying on her back with Terri's and my arms draped over her chest. She was flushed and contented, as were we all. For a while we simply lay there, panting, not saying a word. Eventually I found the strength to stand and I began laying out the stack of towels Terri had brought to cover the couch. We all sat back and I passed out the wine glasses. Instinctively we all brought our glasses forward and clinked them in a silent toast, grinning from ear to ear. After a long, savoring sip, I spoke first.

"Alright... how long have you two been planning this?" The two co-conspirators looked each other in the eyes and smiled, then back to me.

"About a month," Terri spoke up. "Jenna works in the front office at the school; she just started over the summer. We'd started chatting at lunch and realized we had a lot in common. We're both attention sluts with a flair for the theatrical and creative; me with my theater background and her with her cosplay. We totally hit it off."

"Eventually, when we realized we liked and trusted each other, we just started to talk. You know, girls like to talk." Jenna's voice was gentle and matter-of-fact. "And when we've established that bond, we talk about everything. Everything." Her eyes twinkled. "And we don't... hold... nothin'... back." Her tight little grin was all naughtiness and satisfaction.

"So when the talk turned to fantasies... well, and this little firecracker here had told me she was no stranger to threesomes... we, ah... got creative. Wanted to do something... unique."

I snorted. "Well that was pretty fucking unique alright!" The girls giggled. I reached down between the couch cushions and fished out Jenna's magic wand. I turned it over and studied it. "This is one hell of a piece of work. It must have cost a lot."

"My boyfriend made it for me. He's an electronics geek and loves to design things. He makes really good money so he likes making fancy things for me to go with my costumes." She grinned. "I've got some pretty interesting sex toys he's made for me too."

"Boyfriend?" I cocked one eyebrow. "Does he know about..." I looked around. "...this?"

"Well, I say boyfriend, we're really more just fuckbuddies. We started fooling around when we were high school seniors and we've been at it for six years now, but we both know we're not destined to be anything permanent. I go my way and he goes his. And when we have a hot time with someone else, we share the stories. I love the way he tells these hot sex stories while he's fucking me. I know at some point he goes off the rails and just starts embellishing and making stuff up, but it's just smoking hot and gets me all wet and crazy. I do the same thing to him."

"You mean stories like, 'I butt-fucked a fairy while her face was buried in my wife's pussy?'"

"YES!" She slapped the couch. "You gotta admit, that's one hell of a story."

"Yeah, as if I'd get anyone to believe it."

"Well, just show them the video. They'll think you're a rockstar."

"OH! Right!" Terri leaped off the couch. "I totally forgot!" She went to the little end table by the door where we had set our treats bowl and picked up the wireless cam that she'd taken from the porch and switched it off. It had been pointing toward the couch. She then went to the entertainment center where we had placed the camera to capture the Trick or Treaters as she greeted them at the door... it, too, was now pointed to the couch. She switched it off. She then went to the end of the kitchen island on the other side of the archway where she'd set the third camera -- which was, of course, pointed at the couch -- and switched it off. "There!" She beamed proudly. "That's three angles... we should be able to edit together something pretty hot out of that."

My eyes rolled back as I shut them and slowly shook my head. I knew beyond a doubt that I needed to stay in that woman's good graces; she's fucking devious. If she ever got vengeful on my ass I'd never see it coming.

Terri plopped back down on the couch and downed the last of her wine. She looked across the couch at us, taking in her own naked body as well. Three naked, relaxed bodies covered in drying sweat and sexual fluids, positively reeking of sex, and totally comfortable with each other and our recent debauchery. "Umm... sweetie... you did bring a change of clothes with you, right?"

Jenna groaned. "Of course... and of course the bag's in my car. None of us are in a state to go out and get it right now."

Terri reached across her and stroked my bicep. "Honey? You know... I don't think any of us feel like getting dressed to go out to her car. And, well... It just doesn't seem right to go bundling her up and sending her home." I knew exactly where she was going with this but elected to let her finish the thought. "We have that big king-size bed and, well, she hardly takes up any room!"

I grinned. "We can fetch her clothes in the morning after we're all cleaned up and had our coffee and something to eat. We don't need to pick up Evie until 1 or 2 o'clock."

Terri smiled radiantly at Jenna and then me. "Bring the wine upstairs!"

The girls both lurched off the couch in unison, beaming, and Terri took Jenna's hand and led her toward the steps. I briefly detoured into the kitchen to grab the magnum of wine in one hand and gather the three glasses from the end table in the other. I headed up the stairs, following the two exquisite naked female forms ahead of me -- one voluptuous and majestic, the other petite, lithe, and nubile -- and wondered what other magic the night held in store for us.

One thing was for certain; it was going to be One. Happy. Fucking. Halloween.