When the Sister-in-law Visits Pt. 02

Story Info
The day after, the visit turns into some great action.
3.1k words
4.63
40.6k
41

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/19/2023
Created 11/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Meliss97
Meliss97
165 Followers

When I woke up it was still dark outside, but I knew it was already early and the sun would come up any moment now. I remembered the fun I had with Chloe yesterday, and it made me hard just to think about it.

My wife Lisa was still sleeping. She had no idea I had fucked her sister, and I'd like to keep it that way. Hell, I had not only fucked her sister, I came on her face AND in her pussy, and I had no regrets.

My cock meanwhile was rock-hard. Early morning always gave me a boner, but the amazing sex I had had with Chloe helped. I grabbed my cock and slowly started stroking it.

Lisa moved, and she sleepily said, "Are you stroking yourself right now?"

"Hey honey, yeah I got hard thinking about your body but didn't want to wake you."

"Well, I'm awake now."

That was my sign, or the approval if you will. I got closer to Lisa, and put my hand around her body as I pushed my body against hers. My cock pushed against her bare back, and my hand quickly found her breasts.

We like to sleep naked typically, so that gave me easy access now. I massaged her breast a bit, and then moved my hand down to find her pussy. I found her clit and massaged it, a slight moan escaped Lisa's mouth. Then I moved my finger further, and pushed it inside her. She was already very wet.

Lisa was still barely awake, I noticed that quickly, but she was as horny as I was, that much was noticeable. She wasn't just very wet, but she spread her legs quickly to give me better access. I love it when my wife is so horny, she'll just give me full access to her body. It was one of those things we figured out quite quickly in our relationship. I needed to fuck quite frequently, and she was more than happy to assist in that. She didn't really have that urge herself, but was very willing to let me use her body.

My finger was soaked from her wet pussy, so I brought it to Lisa's mouth, and pushed it in. She didn't mind her own taste, so I preferred to let her clean my finger before rubbing it all over her body.

I positioned myself behind her, my cock sliding in between her legs, touching her lips. She moved her body back and forth, riding my cock to stimulate herself. I then guided my cock inside her. The wetness of her pussy made my cock slide in with ease.

Her pussy felt very warm and wet, and still very tight. This is when I realized that, not only did Lisa and Chloe look like twins from the outside, their vaginas were very much alike too. How those two girls were not twins was a mystery to me. Yet they were 5 years apart.

I'll be honest with you, I thought more about Chloe than my wife at that moment, but that only made my cock harder, which was not a bad thing at that moment.

I was very sensitive at that moment, and pushing myself in and out of Lisa's tight pussy made me reach an orgasm faster. I didn't want to cum just yet, but I also didn't want to stop fucking my wife.

I let my cock slide out of her pussy, which made her look back in surprise. I asked her to lie down on her back, so we could continue in missionary. That position always let me last longer, and the short break while she was turning around helped me lengthen the session as well.

I positioned myself on top of her, and guided my cock back in her pussy. I leaned forward and sucked on my wife's nipples while I slid my cock in and out of her.

"Oh honey, your cock is so hard today, I love it when you're extra horny."

"I had to wait all night for this, of course I'm horny," I said in response. I failed to tell her I was thinking more of her sister than her. I'm pretty sure she wouldn't like that if I said that.

I kissed my wife after that, and slowly kept fucking her. A minute or so later she said: "Do you want to cum in my mouth, as I promised yesterday?"

"Very much, babe, I really need a good blowjob! Do you want me on top of you, or should I lie down?"

As I slid my cock out, she gestured for me to come closer. So, I climbed on top and pointed my cock towards her face. She grabbed my cock with both her hands and pulled me closer. My cock was now floating above her head as she started stroking me slowly.

I wanted I wanted to reach back to stimulate her clit, but she said: "No honey, just enjoy this, you can satisfy me later today."

Lisa pushed my cock down towards her mouth, and with her tongue she explored the tip. A few drops of precum were already there and she seemed to enjoy that.

I leaned forward, putting my hands on the backboard of the bed, tilting my cock down so it pointed straight at Lisa's mouth. She understood what I tried to do and opened her mouth as I pushed my hips down. My cock slid inside her mouth slowly.

Lisa put her hands on my ass, controlling the movement I was making. She was still going to be in control and I knew it. She always wants to be in control when she sucks me, even when I'm physically in the position I can easily control it.

The speed was low, but she let me fuck her mouth slowly and not too deep. We were going tender today, and knowing how sensitive I already was, I think that was a good call. Lisa's tongue was playing with my shaft when I was in her mouth, and circling the tip when I was in front of her mouth.

Despite the slow speed and the tender approach, I was exploding in Lisa's mouth quite quickly. The sensitivity was too much to handle. Some of my cum entered her mouth, but as I was already exiting some landed on her face as well. We both laughed from the sudden explosion, and Lisa licked up as much as she could.

I lay down next to her again, and after Lisa cleaned her face up asked me: "What did you prefer honey, my blowjob, or Chloe's blowjob yesterday?"

"I... ehm... what?"

"Don't worry honey, I tricked you to get in the shower with Chloe, and she told me all about it after you went to sleep."

"You... tricked me... to have sex... with your sister?" I stumbled over my words, but was slightly more relaxed already.

"I figured you wouldn't mind, I was tired, and Chloe was very horny after all our sex discussions, so I thought, let's just solve it for all of us. Win-win-win, right?"

"Well yeah, you're not wrong. Though I never would've imagined you'd loan me out to your own sister!"

"Well, me neither before yesterday, but now it turns me on."

This revelation made this whole weekend much less awkward. No dancing around the fact I had sex with her sister, and I got away with cheating. Well... it was never really cheating if my wife arranged for it, right?

"So, honey, you never answered my question, which blowjob was better?"

"You want me to be honest?"

"Of course! It's only fair, right?"

"Well, Chloe's blowjob was better. But only because I really like shower blowjobs, and because I was way too sensitive today."

"Sounds like I need to do better next time then."

We both laughed, and I'm happy the conversation is light enough we can laugh about it. I did not see this coming that weekend, but I'd be the last to complain.

I got out of bed, and so did my wife. I grabbed some fresh and loose clothes to wear. We were staying inside today as it was horrible weather today, so might as well make it comfortable. Lisa followed suit, she grabbed her linen pyjamas, and I managed to see she completely omitted to wear anything under it.

I got to the kitchen and proceeded to make breakfast for us all. I put up a big pot of coffee, and the croissants went in the oven. I put some jam on the table, some yoghurt and granola, and of course all the plates, bowls and mugs that were required.

Lisa claimed a spot on the table, and seconds later I hear Chloe enter as well. She was wearing her pyjamas as well, and immediately I wondered if she was also wearing nothing under it.

Chloe sat down opposite of Lisa, which left the spot between the two for me. I got the coffeepot from the kitchen and filled up a mug for all of us, and then I sat down at the head of the table, with a cute redhead on either side of me. And do you know what's better than two redheads? I fucked both of them in the past 12 hours, and they both knew that.

Chloe: "So did you two talk about it?"

Lisa: "Yeah, Evan knows I know you two fucked."

Chloe: "Great! So, Evan, surprised?"

Me: "You kidding? Of course, how could I know Lisa would set me up with you?"

Chloe smiled, and then Lisa said: "I guess this weekend suddenly became a lot more interesting for all of us, huh?"

We all laughed, while at the same time I felt my cock spring to life again. It had been very long since I came so often in such a short time, my cum reservoir must be mostly empty by now. Less cleaning I suppose!

Breakfast went over uneventful, and after I had made a second pot of coffee and cleaned up the table, I sat down again. We were all sipping the still too-hot-to-drink coffee and the conversation had ended up at the sex topic again.

"I was surprised Evan hadn't figured it I was you yet even after his cock was in my pussy."

"Oh, not me," said Lisa, "once he sees a naked body his brain turns off."

"That's not entirely true," I said, "I still know how to fuck your pretty body," which I said in no one in particular.

Both girls agreed on that, "yeah you did fuck me damn good," Chloe responded.

I blushed, Chloe talking about me fucking her with my wife at the same table, that was awkward, even though we all were happy about it.

"To be fair though," I said, "you both look very similar, as if you are twins, especially naked and from the back."

"I'm sure there are differences," Lisa responded.

"Well, I guess we'd need to compare side by side," Chloe said.

I looked at my wife when Chloe said that, and she smiled, and then said: "Well let's get undressed." Lisa then looked at Chloe and winked at her.

Both girls stood up, and seconds later both of them were completely naked. As I suspected, Chloe didn't wear any underwear either under her PJ's, so both only had two loose-fitted clothing pieces to remove to be naked, and that didn't take long at all.

Lisa walked around the table to stand next to Chloe.

"Well," Lisa said, "find the differences Evan!"

I got up and got closer to them, I was very horny, and my adrenaline made sure I had absolutely no problem with two insanely sexy naked redheads.

"Ok let's start easy, Chloe is a tiny bit taller than you Lisa," was my first find.

"Very good," Chloe said, "one point for me."

"Oh, we're doing points? What does the winner get?" Lisa asked.

"How about dibs on the first load of cum?"

"Deal! But the loser should watch!"

"Ooh perfect," Chloe said, "bring it on!"

And then both of them looked at me again, horny, fuelling my own hormones as well, and I felt my cock get even harder.

"Looks like Lisa's boobs are slightly bigger," I said as a second difference.

"Is that positive for Lisa, or positive for me," Chloe said

"I like Lisa's size better."

"One to One," Lisa counted the score.

"Chloe's hair is longer," I said, "which is a point for Chloe I guess."

"I'm in the lead!" Chloe happily yelled.

"Chloe has a tanner skin."

"Three to one," Lisa counted, "are you now saying you prefer Chloe over me, Evan?"

"I guess you'll have to wait until we're done with comparison, honey!" I responded, "Next difference, Lisa has no pubic hair and Chloe has a strip, but I don't know what I like better."

"Ooh interesting", Chloe responded, "So four to two?"

I nodded, and so did Lisa, who then said: "What else, Evan?"

"Lisa has more freckles on her boobs, so four to three!"

Lisa smirked, and winked at me.

"And I think I can only spot one extra difference, Lisa has a smaller labia, which I prefer."

Lisa: "Ooh four to four, we need something extra. What about our asses?"

And in reaction to that line, both girls turned around, and pushed their asses towards me.

"Which ass do you like most Evan?" Chloe asked.

I got closer to the girls, got on my knees, and looked at them up close. They looked the same, like really. No wonder I didn't see the difference in the shower yesterday. I then put a hand on each ass, feeling it. Then I said: "This was really difficult, they both look the same, but... I think Chloe's ass is softer."

"Well, that settles it," said Chloe, "I get to get the first load!"

I wanted to get up, but before I got the chance, Lisa had turned around, got on her knees, and started kissing me.

"Hey, I thought I was getting him first!" Chloe said.

To which Lisa replied, "No, you would get the first load of cum, we didn't discuss the first kiss, blowjob, fuck or anything else!"

Lisa pushed me towards the floor, and she sat on top of me, straddling me, and then leaning forward to kiss me again.

Then I felt my pants sliding off my legs. And seconds after they were gone, so went my underwear. Then, as I sort of expected, I felt something warm and moist envelop my cock. Chloe had started sucking my cock while I kissed my wife.

I moaned into my wife's mouth as Chloe had my cock deep in her mouth. Lisa stopped kissing me and immediately knew what was up, and looked behind her.

"Oh, you sneaky bitch," she said to Chloe.

She turned around, and pushed her pussy into my face as she took my cock from Chloe, and then started blowing me herself. With Lisa's pussy right in front of my face I started licking her as I always love doing, and in 69 it was even better.

I moaned again as Lisa knew exactly how to blow me, and Lisa started moaning too in response.

As the seconds, or maybe minutes, ticked by, I got closer and closer to coming. And with Chloe completely cut off from my cock, I knew I had to say something. Afterall, she had won my cum, and honestly, I was looking forward to giving Chloe my cum with Lisa watching.

"Girls, I'm about to cum," I announced, and quickly Lisa stopped sucking me.

"As the winner, I feel like I have the say where I want the cum, don't you agree?" Chloe said.

I agreed, and Lisa said, "As long as it doesn't turn into a baby, I'm okay with everything."

"I'm on the pill Lisa," said Chloe, "but don't worry, I don't want it in me, I want it on my breasts, and I want you to lick it off Lisa."

Lisa looked shocked for a second, and then smiled, "Sure sis, that sounds great."

They both looked at me, and then I stood up while Chloe got on her knees. I stood in front of her, and I was about to start stroking myself, when Lisa got behind me and started stroking me instead.

I had no idea I could get harder than I already was, but that did the trick. My wife's breasts pressed against my back while her sister sat in front of me eagerly awaiting my cum my wife was stroking out of me.

Of course, it didn't take long for me to cum, and despite already cumming multiple times in a short time span, I had apparently plenty left for now. Lisa aimed my cock at Chloe's breasts, but the first squirt did actually end up on her mouth and nose. The second and a few smaller ones ended up properly where they were supposed to go, on Chloe's nice and perky tits.

When my cock stopped squirting cum, Chloe leaned over and cleaned my cock with her mouth. Then Lisa got on her knees and licked my cum from Chloe's nose, mouth, and then down from her breasts. The sight was amazing, never had I ever expected to see my wife sucking her sister's breasts.

Then something even more unexpected happened, Lisa pushed Chloe down on the floor, descended from Chloe's breasts, and started licking her pussy. She was licking her own sister!

With Lisa's ass in the air, and my cock still hard, I got behind her and pushed my cock in its entirety in her pussy.

As I only just recently orgasmed, I was now able to go longer and harder. And I used this to my advantage fucking my wife. Looking at her licking Chloe made me extremely horny, and seeing Chloe's face was gold.

I heard Lisa start to moan louder, and no longer was in control of her mouth. But I was not going to let her come on my cock just yet, so I slid it out, turned her on her back, and missionary style started fucking her again, slowly.

Chloe used the situation to position herself on top of Lisa so Lisa could continue to lick her pussy, and with Chloe's face towards me I started kissing her.

I felt Lisa's pussy contract as she was close to coming, Chloe was moaning in my mouth so she was about to orgasm too, and my cock was ready to exploding as well with two horny girls like that.

It then wasn't long when my cum exploded into Lisa's pussy and both girls orgasmed more or less at the same time.

We all collapsed to the floor and lay silently for a while.

"Anyone up for another cup of coffee?" I asked. Both quickly agreed and we sat back down at the table for second breakfast.

Meliss97
Meliss97
165 Followers