When The Tables Turn Pt. 03

Story Info
Niamh encounters Stephen again.
2.3k words
4.64
2.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first couple of classes of the day passed uneventfully for Niamh. Indeed she was starting to think that she may not hear anything from Stephen until she noticed a text on her phone.

"I want a photo of you in nothing but your bra and knickers."

Niamh cursed and put her phone down. Considering the video Stephen already had she didn't see any sense in holding out. Obviously the classroom wasn't her ideal setting for taking the photo so she evaluated her options. There was a mirror in the staff room but the PE changing room was closer and she figured there was less chance of being caught if she timed it for during class when the students would be in the hall. So during her next class she set work for her students and slipped out. The hall was a couple of minutes away and her plan had worked well. She quickly removed her dress and snapped a photo in front of the mirror but didn't include her face. Without delaying she put her dress back on and breathed a sigh of relief as she left the room. She couldn't possibly admit it but was there a sense of adrenaline, maybe even a thrill at what she had done? She texted the photo on and re-entered the class. The students were still busy with what work she had assigned so she was about to check her timetable on her phone when a reply came through.

"Front and back."

Possibly because of the adrenaline, she didn't hesitate as much this time and took off immediately. Retracing her steps down the corridor she again took her place in front of the mirror. She discovered by placing the camera in front of her she could take a photo of the mirror behind her and it would also capture what Stephen wanted. This image was a little trickier to get and it took her a few attempts. As she was was finishing, the door burst open to her terror and a student entered.

"Oh sorry Ms Whelan, I just forgot my spare hurley for camogie," said Brid De Faoite, a sixth year student.

Niamh was struggling with her dress and responded "Hurry along now Brid, no time for loitering."

Brid did as she was asked but not without pausing at the door for a moment while looking back at her teacher with a pensive if not calculating expression. Niamh followed quickly and sent the photo before returning to her classroom.

Following lunch a further message appeared on Niamh's phone.

"I'll meet you at 4 in principal Ryan's office. Make something up so that she's not there. We can discuss then."

Niamh's heart dropped. Aside from the "discussion" she would need to face and somehow remove the principal from her room and keep her out. Ms Ryan was in her forties or so, not that you would have guessed it as she clearly won the genetic lottery. Yet recently she seemed to have made a decision to work longer hours as she was in her office every evening when Niamh left. Finding no alternative Niamh knocked on the door and asked if Ms Ryan could take her place supervising after school study as she didn't feel particularly well. Ms Ryan never moved from behind her desk and looked intensely at Niamh, questioning her on what ailment it was. Finally with what could be described as a dismissive gesture she told her on this occasion she would facilitate it and be on her way. The relief in Niamh's stomach was quickly replaced with dread as she realised she had only achieved the easy part. She was still required to meet Stephen.

At ten to four Niamh finished class and wondered what to do. She couldn't go into the office too early or Ms Ryan would still be there. She also reckoned that being late for Stephen may not be a good idea. She gazed through the door of her classroom and saw Ms Ryan pass on the way to the study hall. The woman was in incredible shape for age, straight back maintaining a striking posture as she strode along. Having watched her pass Niamh took a deep breath and set for the office. If she could at least get there first she felt it may work to her advantage. She reached the room, opened the door and walked in to see Stephen sitting behind Ms Ryan's desk. The couch had been moved to directly in front of it.

"Good to see you Ms Whelan, take a seat on the couch."

Niamh stood startled for a moment and then sat down.

"So what we're going to do is re-create one of my favourite shows," Stephen said with a strange emphasis on "shows". "What is going to happen is that you're going to sit on the couch and I'm going to interview you. The interview is verbal at first but it will turn practical in time. Do you understand? Actually it doesn't matter, I'll be leading it anyway so you'll have guidance."

Niamh had no idea what he meant. What show is this? Does he consider himself the next chat show host?

"So how many guys have you sent naughty photos to?" Stephen set his phone down on the desk and Niamh assumed he was recording her.

Niamh blushed and immediately screamed "None, I'm not into that." However she then realised her error and admitted "One. You."

"Now doesn't it feel better to tell the truth? Though because you started with a lie I'm afraid I need to take that into account. Naughty girls get punished so the door will not be locked for this interview. Now I want you to look at the post this influencer put on instagram today at the 40 foot in Dublin. I want you to compare the two." Niamh checked instagram as Stephen told her "She has a cute little bum that she was clearly wanting to show off in her little blue swimsuit. I saw that video earlier and thought it's hot, lets see if Ms Whelan can compete. And how the fuck am I meant to know when your knickers almost cover your knees?"

Niamh blushed, embarrassed for a number of reasons. "They do not cover my knees, they're spanx," she cried.

"Well spanx get spanks," Stephen answered. "But we will come to that later. So how many women have you sent naughty photos to?"

"None," roared Niamh. "Not my thing."

"She doth protest too much," laughed Stephen. Niamh said nothing but did let her thoughts linger on the influencer's ass and how good it looked and how it might feel and... Wait, she had never thought of women in that way before.

"How many men have you been with?" Stephen asked to snap her back to reality.

"Emm 3 or 4."

"And what have you done with them?"

"What do you mean?"

"Oral?"

"Yes."

"Anal?"

"Jesus no," a shocked Niamh exclaimed.

"Even a finger?"

"No, not in there," she gasped.

"Ok well lets move things along. Lets have you stand up and give me a 180."

Niamh rose from the couch and turned around. Her knee length but shapeless dress swirled slightly as she turned around to face him again.

"Now lets get the dress off Ms Whelan."

Niamh had a feeling that this was coming and had been resigned to it. She raised the dress over her head and revealed her matching black bra and spanx.

"Normally I quite enjoy the sight of a woman in her lingerie but this is a huge disappointment. Get those rotten things off."

Niamh was so embarrassed by his critique of her underwear she focused on excuses rather than stopping her actions. "They help with shape," she pleaded as she bent over and took them off.

"Put those fucking things in the bin," Stephen instructed her before she unhooked her bra. She stood naked in front of Stephen as he took her in.

"So you've never had anything in that little bottom of yours? I'll be kind so." Stephen placed his rucksack on the desk and took out a small plug and a bottle of lube. "You're now going to put this in your arse young lady." Niamh felt a strange sensation. Fear and dread certainly, but being called a young lady stirred something too. And a tingling feeling was also growing in a very sensitive spot. She lay back down on the couch as he handed her the objects. She opened the lube and poured it into her hand and coated the plug. She tried to prepare mentally but if anything her virgin hole tightened as she placed it at the entrance. She pushed firmly but slowly but was making very little progress.

"I'm in no rush personally but if Ms Ryan comes back here you may need to explain why you're naked on the couch trying to shove a plug up your arse so maybe it's in your interest to move on," Stephen laughed. Niamh took a long breath and breathed in again as she pushed with her hand. She roared with pain as all but the head of the plug disappeared from view.

"Good girl. How does that feel?"

"Ooohh sore sore," whelped Niamh.

"You'll get used to it. Now up here. You earned a spanking for wearing those hideous knickers."

Niamh struggled to her feet. Every movement was a reminder she had a plug in her bum and the pain was intense. She leaned over the desk and hoped it would be over soon. Stephen gave her ten spanks across her cheeks, making them glow a rosy red. The sting distracted from the pain in her arsehole, though she thought she was starting to get used to it as well, in fact it was starting to feel kind of nice. Stephen scolded her for wearing those knickers and asking why she couldn't have worn something sexier like the influencer did. Her thoughts went to that video again, as the shapely cheeks barely covered by a swimsuit bounced down the steps.

"Do you have a dildo?"

Niamh came back to reality again. "No, the only toy I've used is in my ass."

Stephen laughed. "In that case you may set yourself back on the couch and use your fingers."

Niamh wouldn't admit it but the relief would be welcome. What had been tingling was now wet and she wanted to address that. What would have been unthinkable a few days ago, playing with herself in front of a student was now justified. At least at this moment. She lay back and played with clit while inserting two fingers in her pussy. Stephen noted she never mentioned about removing the plug, she was starting to enjoy the feeling so much she moaned and groaned even more when she realised he was squeezing and pinching her nipples. Just as her noise levels increased he told her to stop.

"Now you've been very selfish Ms Whelan. You've had all the attention with nipples being pleasured, your pussy fingered and your arse plugged. I'd say its very rude that you've done nothing for me. So come over here, get on your knees and suck my cock."

If anything Niamh was more annoyed about not getting to cum than the act she was asked to perform. She did think it wrong that she was taking off his school trousers but her mind was so overcome sexually she didn't stop. She pulled down his jocks and was surprised, quite pleasantly, to discover a nice 8 inch erect cock staring back at her. She licked the shaft and put it in her mouth. Stephen could tell she was enthusiastic, if lacking experience. He instructed her as she went as deep as she could. This caused her to gag a couple of times before Stephen took it out and slapped her face with it.

"Now bend over," he instructed. He had her face down on her bosses desk, arse plugged and waiting for her pussy to be pounded. He put on a condom and approached her. His fingers ran down from her bum and confirmed she had no need for lube, she was drenched. He didn't tease her any further, instead trying to impale her on his cock. With her bum plugged, her pussy was tightened even further making it a pleasurable experience for both. She came first but only just as his pent up excitement exploded out.

Neither said anything for a moment until Stephen went back to his bag and took out a card and pen and starting to make some notes. He passed the card over to Niamh and grabbed his bag.

"You probably should get dressed. Ms Ryan could be back soon. If I was you I'd clean the desk and a few others things too. Those knickers stay in the bin though, I never want to catch you wearing them again. And I will be checking. Otherwise follow the instructions on the card." With that he strode out the door without looking back.

Niamh looked at the card. It was a sort of report card with different categories. She was about to put it aside for a proper look when she saw a section titled "anal training". One of the points was the plug was to remain in as much as possible to assist in getting better. So much for taking it out she thought. She quickly put on her bra and dress and cleaned as much of the office as she could. With that she moved quickly (or as quickly as she could with a plug in her ass) to her car and home. She wanted to get away before the principal caught her still at school and she also wanted to see what else was on this report card.