All Comments on 'When the Unexpected Comes Along'

by PickFiction

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfunalmost 3 years ago

Great Story. Really well done.

SisterJezabelSisterJezabelalmost 3 years ago

Such a sweet story. Lucky Anna that Cody had such a good teacher!

texquilltexquillalmost 3 years ago

Excellent job of telling a nice tale - fun to read and quite literate!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good premise.

Well written. But the sex happens too automatically. Needed preliminaries. Some kissing. Some making out. Some touching with clothes still on. Longer, slower, undressing of both. Some dialog with her asking him questions and giving instructions.

So you like them? Have you thought about them when you've masturbated? What did you want to do to/with them? Show me.

Your cock seems so hard. Does it feel good when I do this? Should I do it slower? Faster? Harder? Softer?

Seems unusual that he was so good at cunnilingus his first time. Better if he didn't know what to do and she gave him directions. Was she shaved? Hairy? Groomed? Was he circumcised?

A little mouth action on his cock before he inserted it into her pussy would have been good. Perhaps even letting hi cum in her mouth and saving the fucking for another time when there was a condom.

Lots of possibilities. Not enough used.

Fout stars.

vanmyers86vanmyers86almost 3 years ago

Sweet as pecan pie! A very enjoyable tale.

majorchocolatelovermajorchocolateloveralmost 3 years ago

This was a very well written story. You seem to have put quite a bit of thought into the characters to breathe them into life and it held together very well. Good job. I will explore more of your stories. :)

OneAuthorOneAuthoralmost 3 years ago
Excellent

I really enjoyed this one. Thanks for another amazing story. :)

JSipesJSipesalmost 3 years ago

Great story. I gave it five stars. The title leads me to believe there is more to the story. A story even more unexpected. Perhaps Anna is part of Danica's family tree. Maybe Danica's deceased younger brother sired a daughter before going off to war, leaving his young sweetheart to raise Anna all alone. Just food for thought but a good part two of an already great story.

JSipesJSipesalmost 3 years ago

I meant to say leaving Anna's mother to raise her alone. Sorry I left that part out.

RicknCenFlRicknCenFlover 1 year ago

It's always the anonymous ones who want to rewrite your stories. I take issue with those comments. IMHO it was a good premise, well executed.

oldsage_1oldsage_17 months ago

Great story how did I miss it up to now? Five stars and then some.

Cheers

SAGE

PS: I wish some of your critics would write the stories they describe! They sound awesome!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous