The Long Awaited Vacation - Day 01

Story Info
Tom and Heather finally get a vacation away from the kids.
1.6k words
3.83
23.5k
25
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/20/2022
Created 10/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Day one

After 11 years of marriage and 3 kids we are on an adult only vacation at a resort in the Florida keys. It's for our anniversary. My wife Heather is 5 foot 4 with long blond hair. She is very beautiful and smart. She has nice firm ass and boobs to die for, probably a 34 D. She has what I would describe as an over all athletic build. She is about 140 pounds and it's in all the right places. She is often looked at by men half her age even though she doesn't see it. She is very modest and thinks I'm crazy when I tell her how sexy and beautiful she is.

On our first night here we are at the resort bar/club having some drinks after dinner. We are sitting in a U shaped, very dark corner booth having a good time dancing and drinking. We are both starting to get a little tipsy and order a few more drinks.

While waiting for our drinks one of her favorite dance songs "yeah" comes on and she says, "You wanna dance?". I have to wait for our drinks so she heads to the dance floor herself.

I'm watching her in amazement of how hot she looks in her mid thigh length dress. It's black and white silky material. Very form fitting up top with a low neck line to show off her great boobs and loosens up around the hips and flows over her nice phat ass.

She is staring at me very seductive while dancing, I can tell she is really feeling the drinks. After a few moments a very handsome younger white man starts dancing with her from behind.

Normally she would have shut this down in a heart beat but she was really tipsy and giving me the most seductive eyes I've ever seen. She starts to rub her hands up her thighs, past her hips, over her stomach and onto her breast squeezing and playing with them as if to say, "come get me, stud!".

The whole time she is putting on the show for me, this young man is grinding himself against her backside with his arms raised over her head.

Then the song says bend over and touch your toes which she does. He takes a hold of her hips and grinds even harder. He is practically dry fucking her right there on the dance floor. She looks at me from this bent over position and I know from the length of her dress that it won't take much for him to expose her ass. Literally just a flip of his thumbs on the material and her bare ass would be grinding against his dick.

At this point of the song I join the two of them. He and I are both grinding on her, rubbing our hard dicks all over her. She is loving the attention. Much to my surprise Heather never says a word about this stranger grinding on her. A few other songs play and the three of us continue to dance very erotically.

Most of the time she is facing me and allowing him to grind on her from behind. He starts to get a little handsy wrapping his arms around her. Squeezing her tits while I'm rubbing her thighs and hips from under your dress.

I don't realize, but I have exposed her ass to him. She can feel him against her thong covered ass and suggest we go have another drink. After the song we ask him to join us for a drink and we are back at the booth.

I'm on one side of her and he is on the other. While we are all talking he slides his hand on her thigh, under her dress. She is surprised and grabs my hand out of shock but doesn't stop him. She stares into my eyes as if asking permission without saying a word. She slightly spreads her legs open, giving him access to everything.

He starts to rub her thigh and pussy. She is loving it, gently pushing her hips into his hand. I can see everything that's going on. Her dress has worked its way up over her hips. She is completely exposed except the lacy thong panties she is wearing.

Heather and I are starting at each other, but neither one of us doing anything to stop it.

Heather starts rubbing me through my slacks and spread her legs even wider. Now with one leg spread over his thigh, the other spread over my thigh, he now has full access. We continue to stare at each other, occasionally kissing passionately. I can tell she is starting to get close by the way she is breathing.

His fingers are rubbing back in forth over her clit then plunging into Heathers soaking wet pussy. Then with her other hand she reach's down to try to rub him, and is shocked to find his penis out and fully erect.

She takes a hold of it and jerks him right in pace, with him masturbating her wet pussy. Heather takes note that although he is about an inch longer than me, that he is no were near the girth of my penis.

Heather is starting to breathe hard and this stranger starts to really work on her with a frantic pace. She throws her head back and grinds her pussy into his fingers.

I am still amazed and super turned on by what I am watching. We are still kissing and my wife's hand is stroking me off the best she can through my slacks.

I want to pull my dick out to get a hand job too, but instead I start to play with her tits, and stick a hand all the way up her dress and inside her bra where I start to pinch a nipple between my fingers, as I'm squeezing her breast.

This sets her off and she starts to cum. She kisses me as passionate as ever while still jerking him off. She throws her head forward while arching her back as she orgasms.

She is having after shocks from her orgasm as he continues to play with her pussy. He says he is about to cum, and Heather is so horny that she goes down on him right there. She takes note again that his skinnier dick allows her to suck it much easier than mine.

I see her wrap her hand around the base of his dick and sucks all the way down to her flatten out hand, then back up to the head of his dick with her hand following her mouth along the length of his cock.

I have decide to take over playing with her pussy while she sucks this handsome stranger right there in front of me. I am getting so turned on I'm about to cum in my pants, with her still jerking me through them.

After just a few minutes of her expert sucking, he starts cumming in her mouth and she swallows every drop. She continued to slowly suck him right there at our both for a few more minutes.

Her dress is pulled up around her hips and her panties are still pushed to the side. Through all of this she never once let go of my rock hard dick, and continued stroking it through my pants.

I want to pull her hips to the side towards me and have her right there in our booth. Her head is still buried in this handsome strangers lap and as I pull her hips towards me.

She sits up and tells me to take her back to our room right now with a very angry look on her face.

She gives this man a nice kiss on the lips and we excuse ourselves back to our room. She holds onto his dick until she is completely out of the booth and can no longer reach it.

Walking back to our room not a word was spoken. Heather was hugging my arm and holding my hand the whole way. While waiting on the elevator I asked if she was ok. Heather looks at me and says she has never felt better.

Once in the elevator I start kissing and groping her. I pull her dress up and start to rub her pussy again. We get to our floor and by the time we got to the door of our room Heather has my dick out and in her mouth.

We still hadn't gotten all the way into our room. Just close enough to unlock the door and push it opened. Heather now is down on her knees in the hallway outside our door and I'm coming in her mouth. I couldn't believe that this was happening right in the hallway outside our room for anyone to catch us.

Then we get into our room and I lay her on the table and drive myself balls deep in to her slippery pussy. She is moaning and meeting every thrust with her own upward thrust of her hips. I can't recall a time when her pussy felt so wet.

She has her eyes close and her head to one side while holding onto the end of the table. I put my hand on her pelvis and rub her clit with my thumb as she starts to cum.

After she comes she jumps up and turns over and presents this beautiful firm ass to me as she says, give it to me. I did just as she asked.

Grabbing her nice firm ass I drove into her over and over again. I was so turned on from watching her with another man. I was not being gentle at all.

We end up having the best sex ever for hours on end. We passed out in a pile on the bed. The next day we see him on the beach and ......... to be continued.