All Comments on 'When Three Becomes Four'

by countrycal

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Terrific!

An excellent chapter 2. What's particularly nice about these stories is the caring and respect shown by all the characters as they explore and stretch their sexual boundaries. The writing is top notch. Can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Lovely

Lovely writing and story. Thanku.

saw_man1saw_man1over 18 years ago
Getting better

You did an excellent job of portraying all of the emotions that might present themselves during this type of activity. All of your characters seem genuinely interested in the welfare and well being of the other parties, and that’s rare in a group story. Good writing, well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great story

A refreshing and realistically written tale that doesn't resort to the "typical" 4- and 5-letter "wirty dirds."

Thought and character development rounded out a very erotic story, with just enough detail to make it a story worth reading more than once.

Great work, and look forward to more!

kjanekjaneover 15 years ago
Wonderfully Hot!

I love the detail and gradual buildup in this story. OMG, the way you describe the climax scene when they swap is one of the hottest pieces of writing I've read in a long time. Thank you.

don87654don87654almost 15 years ago
A great beginning....

This is a great beginning for an affair that should last for forever.. I really enjoyed the part that advised that the cock went to do what it was designed to do...very erotic! Nudity and sex on the beach is completely natural, and the behavior shown here should be natural, too. Maybe the 4 of them need to set up some kind of communal marriage where common nudity is practiced all the time and those cocks are doing what they are made for when they need to do it, regardless of who gets pregnant by whom....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous