All Comments on 'When Three Wasn't a Crowd'

by countrycal

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A Real Story

No wam bam thank you mam in this one just a good sexual build up. Very satisfying as there was no need for pain or a huge dick. Congratulations.

beachwatchbeachwatchover 18 years ago
great story

I loved the climax in the pool it felt so real

GoneAgainGoneAgainover 18 years ago
Very good story

Great Story, need to see more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Soft, gentle, caring and sexy

Disregard the losers who bother to take so much time and energy knocking this story. If you hate "Loving Wives" DON'T READ THEM! NOBODY WANTS TO HEAR YOUR DRIVELING COMPLAINTS.

I enjoyed this story. The setting and characters were masterfully described. The sex was realistic and hot.

ythebadgerythebadgerabout 11 years ago
Of it's kind

this was definitely one of the better ones. Well-paced and well-written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
My kind of Love for each other.

Giving and receiving with total love for each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I walked over to him, he was middle aged,tall,thin, my wife and I in our early sixties. She had sat opposite him, crossing and uncrossing her legs. She had told me, him, now I said to him, if he liked what he saw, he smiled, whats not to like. I said well come to our room, I will leave the door unlocked, I will be holding my wife,i will have her ready, when you enter I will lift her dress, and I will hold it up while you fuck her arse.When you are finished you leave. He laughed sure,mockingly, room 24, give us 5 minutes and walked away. We got into the lift,i stuck my fingers into my wifes pussy,wet, then pushed one into her already prepared arse. Do you think he will come, I said I am sure he will cumm. We went inside, I made sure the door was unlocked, I took off my clothes, my back to a wall,i held my wife as she guided my cock into her pussy, then I heard the door,i lifted her dress,i watched him move towards us,removed his clothes, I separated her buttocks,exposing her arse to him. He was hard, he looked at me, I nodded, he moved behind her, I kissed her, I felt her go stiff as his cock slid into her arse, I felt him glide past mine as he began to fuck her. I pulled out, and pushed her back bending her over so he had full access to her arse, my cock to her mouth, watching him fuck her. His thrust quicker, I heard her moan, I pulled back and reached under, fingering her clit, they came almost at the same time, he slowed down, I watched as he pulled his long cock out of her arse. I handed him a towel, he wiped himself then left,i lay down on the bed,my cock straight up,she straddled my head,her mouth around my cock and as I licked and sucked the fresh cumm from her arse, she sucked my cock until I shot into her welcoming mouth.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous