When Two Becomes Three...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OH GOD!" I couldn't take any more. I came again, loudly and violently as I felt the man behind me pull away and deposit his load across my ass as I laid before him. Mia gently tugged her hand and vibrator out from beneath me, trying not to disturb me as I felt the last of my orgasm ebbing away.

She kissed me gently, then I felt someone else kiss me as my wrists were loosened from their restraints followed quickly by the blindfold. As I'd hoped the stranger was James, although that still didn't make it OK and I knew that once I came down from the high I just experienced I would feel abused and ashamed of what I allowed to happen. I didn't kiss either of them back, and once I was freed I slowly stood up to gather my things and leave.

"Sophia?" Mia rushed after me. "What's wrong, I thought you enjoyed it?"

"I did and I didn't. I don't know how I feel right now Mia. I need to leave!"

I quickly showered and dressed in the bathroom then left, leaving James and Mia wondering if I was OK and if they had ruined everything between us.

As the following day came and went, I found it difficult to deny the immense pleasure they had given me even if I did feel my trust had been betrayed. I just didn't like how it had happened, or I didn't like the idea of how it had happened anyway. I didn't respond to their messages for another day or two, letting them panic a little before agreeing to forgive them and explaining how I'd felt to them. I'd never felt so used in all my life, but it turned out I'd never felt so incredibly hot either and I'd never experienced an orgasm quite like it.

That's when I finally received the video. I've only watched it for the purposes of this story so far, but we are talking about all watching it together one day soon.

12