All Comments on 'When We Were Married Ch. 05B'

by DanielQSteele1

Sort by:
  • 218 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
great series

lol but in real life, short, fat, balding middle aged men are getting come ons from beautiful women left and and right unless they're paying for ir

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
5 STARS

I Think this was the best Chapter so Far .. We have 1 guy at My Dojo who is almost 50 .. This guy gets more action then a slot Machine . Of Course He is also a 5 Dan Black Belt ..

MarkT63MarkT63about 3 years ago

Poor Lew and the cheating slut Mona....

jlg07jlg07about 3 years ago

I'm glad to find out about Debbie. The reality is that she HAD been cheating on him for a very long time, even just letting other men feel her up. She is well painted as a attention seeking, entitled, unfaithful woman. Not just the affair she had with Doug, but for most of the marriage. Well detailed how she justifies all of that to herself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Debbie has some serious emotional problems. When someone needs and views sex the way the author has portrayed her needing it says that she has some deep insecurities that she uses sex to compensate for. It's going to be interesting to see how the author handles her with Teller as she discovers what happened in her past that made her this insecure.

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 3 years ago

Bill is on a roll! Wait till Debbie meets frenchy!

DoctimeDoctimeover 2 years ago

I wish I could give 6 stars. I also wish I could spend two weeks with ALINE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"good husband for 20 years, and a good father until your bitch ex-wife forgot all that" um not true maybe 10 to be generous 15 yrs then he left her for his job next page

ChopinesqueChopinesqueabout 2 years ago

It seems inadequate, but .. so good a read. Incredible pacing and sustaining interest. Your characters breathe, and have heartbeats.

GuSannGuSannalmost 2 years ago

Okay, first, Beckie is a slut... I really wish that author dont make Bill get back to her, because that will be stupid... She does not deserve him.. it does not matter that he got fat and dont treat his body right. Althou he has guilty about focus too much on work, but the rest, he was a good father, spending all his free time with the family, not cheating on his wife... Leting her have her own life (althou he let her have too much free will for a wife). She was a slut in all aspects... A married woman dont (ever) flirt with others... I dont care what you say... Flirt its only with your spouse and no one else... Dancing and letting them rub their cocks in her? Slut! He was an idiot to not see what is happening in his marriage and with slut of a wife...

Now, about Aline, he needs to get her! Marry her! She is perfect for him...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So Debbie had been pulling gang bangs for years behind his back and letting her subconscious mind bury the memories. Like she acknowledged, she's a slut, not deserving of Bill's love.

dgfergiedgfergieover 1 year ago

I had a clue before I married my first wife but I was to immature and inexperienced to understand it. She was a bit like Debbie, a cute little blond with a short dress no big tits but pretty face is more important to me. Never should have married her, oh well. Debbie's happiness in life seemed to be based on how much men wanted her. Even though our author paints her as a being intelligent as well as a slut I don't really believe those two characteristics go together. I date a rather pretty young lady in HS and I couldn't believe she went out with me, but she did. I would tell her how pretty she was and she would almost blush and deny it. I think her mother raised her right and told her not to rely on her looks, so she didn't. Well on with this great story.

PrefshavenPrefshavenover 1 year ago

I applaud you for conjuring the endless flow of court cases. The characters are well built and i have a stinking feeling that Bill and Debbie will get back together in the end.

A word to the author, spell check and fact check is important. Spelling errors dotted the pages and some names had been mistaken eg Kelly as Debbie.

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

Another good read. Want to know more about Debbie's problems and see how Bill reacts. Aline could be a very big mistake.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I hope Debbie and Bill discuss her indiscretions. But man, couldnt get more of Aline. Total simp for her.

jkthekatjkthekat8 months ago

still a page-turner!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

FINALLY! Serious movement on recovery for each of Bill and Debbie.

Debbie has some SERIOUS self realization to do. Then she has some serious recovery from her divorce to process as well.

However, there should be no way that Debbie can RAAC with Bill. She abused him and his relationship, hurting him in the worst ways she could. After that kind of attack, the trust between them would be damaged BADLY. Any relationship would be at best cordial, and nothing more.

oldsage_1oldsage_1about 1 month ago

Wow! Still hot! Surprised to see Bill and Lou face each other in court. Nice twist!

Cheers

SAGE

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous