All Comments on 'When We Were Married Ch. 05B'

by DanielQSteele1

Sort by:
  • 218 Comments
iamanogreiamanogreover 13 years ago
I was waiting and waiting and waiting....

It's like going through a desert only to have you give me but a small Dixie cup filled with just enough to frustrate and tease with no compassion for those of us dying of thirst.

DrPopeDrPopeover 13 years ago
You seemed to come out of your block well ....

Interesting as always ....

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Bill/Aline!!!!!!!!!

Me again. Please don't intellectualize a bunch of extraneous garbage about how they'll always be friends.

For Bill, she is right and a keeper. For Aline, he is the faithful, loving monogamous mate that she always needed!

So, take as long as you want BUT - don't justify their not ending this story together...'Happily'!!!

Thanks, I do enjoy your writing!.......And...........Yes, you did take a long time - thought you were dead and gone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Segway

It was nice and kind of sweet to relax through this chapter, have a break, and be able to anticipate the return to the intensity that the next chapter will surely bring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Terrific

It's a pleasure to read this story. It seems so real. Please keep it up.

obtusemanobtusemanover 13 years ago
excellent as usual ! Next...

DQS,

Thanks again for sharing this wonderful story with us. Can't wait for the next installment...oh wait, will have to wait for the next installment. Breathlessly.

Thanks for breaking it down and posting at least a little, rather than making us wait for the complete chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Well, DQ,

I have a little different take on this chapter from the first four comments. I find the most meaningful moment to be Debbie's time with Dr. Teller, and I REALLY look forward to your continueing development of her analysis sessions (which, by the way, you do very well with a real professional touch). I hope the next issue has a session with Dr. T that opens up her understanding of the guilt issue from the restroom episode. With your w.c. conquered and new chapters on the way, I apologize for hounding you for this new portion.

D

OldHidekiOldHidekiover 13 years ago
Please!

Just keep on writing. This chapter was great. I feel that John and Aline's affair is going to go public, but that's just another twist in the plot. This is turning into a great novel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Bill has the shittiest group of friends and acquaintances that I've ever seen. He catches shit from the nosey wife of a resturant owner who doesn't even know him very well. The owner of his favorite watering hole fucking gossips Bill's business as soon as he walks away from the conversation and Lew is turning into a bigger ass hat with ever chapter but then I hated Lew and Mona from their story so it just spills over to this one. Bill needs to wash his hands of everything and take a job in a law firm somewhere else and try his hand as rebuilding fresh somewhere else so he doesn't have to deal with his slut whore of an ex-wife and his back stabbing friends/co-workers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Another great chapter! Good to hear that you are writing again!

The story is developing nicely and I like the tie in to your other story. I am curious about Debbie's repressed memory - Is it real? Why are only parts coming out?

While Aline is a special creature, I can't get my head around a married woman dropping in on Bill for a couple of weeks without thinking that this could damage her marriage. Bill should be able to talk to Debbie now without being a dick.

Good to see Debbie is getting help. What is she going to do for him for his 42nd B-day?

Thanks again for your hard work!

pkmapkmaover 13 years ago
Thank you for a great story.

Your talent is obvious and well appreciated. No need to repeat all the praise. Anyone who draws me into a story and makes me live it with the characters as you continue to do here is a truly talented writer.

Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Really Good

I agree with the last commentator regarding the quality of your work. Literotica has become an addictive habit that I am trying to give up ... but I am still monitoring it for your story as it will be the last one I read here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
when we were married

keep it up 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

So, Debbie & Teller work off of Debbie being a slut and Debbie is all teary eyed about how everybody's opinions about her are true. Teller has a few questions "in the back of his mind", though, which I bet via some "unforeseen" twist "liberates" her somehow (ei. she was forced or otherwise threatened) - which obviously makes her innocent, 'cause giving hand jobs to strangers isn't cheating, right? I think this happened while Bill was in France which might explain why Debbie is so angry with him - he was off doing his job-thing while she was "forced" into another gang bang.

I think Debbie is as much at fault if not more so than Bill in the failure of their marriage. They shouldn't have been married in the first place, though, what with her being nothing but a pussy and a pair of tits. Bill could have done a thousand times better and deserves a thousand times better, Aline is not it though...

Aline should just go away really, I mean what does she have to offer Bill other than heartache? She loves her job like Bill loves his, but unlike Bill she has no quarrels with fucking around on her spouse, so ironically they would both be alone if they got together with her fucking other people on a cruise ship bound for who knows where and Bill being faithful to a no-show in the family home. Does this story end with Aline and Bill getting married, with Bill accepting the open marriage thing (which Father Dunleavy obviously approves of as long as you atone in a prayer-booth now and then.... christ...) with Bill being allowed to give a now humble and ever-so-sorry Debbie a mercy fuck now and again? puh-lease...

It's a shame Bill is falling for another girl who isn't what he needs. personally I'm getting more and more intrigued by Myra. Is she REALLY fucking the boss-man is it just a cover to make men back-off? I hope we get her story soon, and I hope DQS makes her a keeper and not just another broken heart for Bill.

Keep writing... faster... FASTER! *pulls out the whip* ;)

LynnGKSLynnGKSover 13 years ago
DQS keeps reminding us that Bill still loves Debbie.

But he made Debbie such a bitch that his readers don't want Bill to take Debbie back. No amount of screwing around by Bill when he's single can make up for what Debbie did to their marriage. So he has to find a way to make Debbie look good to his readers and I get the feeling he is searching for that. It seems impossible that DQS will be able to figure out a way to make his readers feel good about Debbie. What could have happened to her to "justify" what she did to Bill. It's hard to figure out. Does DQS think if he jerks us around enough we will forget what a bitch Debbie is? We won't. Yes there is suspense about what happened to her that she has repressed but whatever it was it can't possibly make her actions justifiable. I think DQS has written himself into a corner that it is going to take a very clever writer to get him out of.

bartolobartoloover 13 years ago
another exciting, insightful Chapter (or subchapter)

Debbie now remembers more about the story behind her current nervous state. Ernest Teller has successfully probed her mind employing hypnosis and brought out details of the incident in the men's room of a hotel or night club. Teller will continue to be of aid to her as her psychiatrist. Bill is riding high in his recent victory in another famous court case, and in his romances with Aline. He now definitely knows that he and Aline cannot constitute a permanent item because of her husband and son back in France.

DQS is setting this up for a struggle between Debbie and Myra for Bill's attentions. He even had the two walking into Bill's office side by side. The chapter highlights O'Brien, the bar owner, showing him to be a complex and interesting person. Bill has detected signs that Mona and Lew are not as close as preciously, an observation which bothers Bill immensely because the two are among his small number of close friends. As DQS has implied, chapter 05B still has much to offer readers and it's this continuation of the chapter which I (now) await.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
still going strong

Like said many times, please hurry with the rest. However, as much as we hate the wait, we have to accept that a job and personal life must take precedence over a hobby as you said in a comment.

RHinSCRHinSCover 13 years ago
Unknown

LynnGKS is right. Her stories are not my bag, but I agree with her here. Thirty chapters down the road he will ask us to suspend disbelief so that bill can take the whore back. That is what shows in his body of works. In the last chapter they were constantly looking around for each other. I do not hold much hope. After a long wait the bloom is off the rose for me.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 13 years ago
I just love that LynnGKS

commented here as I compared her to the large chested Debbie in a comment on another story. Lynn lives in Florida and seems to enjoy having a wife get a little recreation in her stories. Her comment about Debbie being painted so bad a wife as to never be redeemable would normally be spot on. I am advancing the theory that by the time Q finishes this opus, everyone, including Bill, will have forgotten that Debbie ever slept with what was his name! Shit, I forgot she and Bill had been married! Who the hell is Lew? What are the names of the kids? Perhaps we need someone to do Cliff Notes for the rest of us? I confess that I enjoy this story but do feel a growing frustration at the pace of the story. I will read it to the end, if I live that long! (And how about anon's mention of a "Segway"?)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
LynnGKS you

are very correct. The author is using the meetings with the good doctor to try and gain sympathy for dear Debbie. Being manhandled and forcefully used does not deserve sympathy when she went in that bathroom with the purpose of her sexual satisfaction. That comes with being a true dyed in the wool slut. She went in the bathroom for the purpose of giving head to several men then it went well beyond what she had intended. Tough shit, man up bitch. I sit here amazed and wonder how DQS thinks he can put lipstick on this pig and put her back in Bill's (used) bed. Amazing.

RehnquistRehnquistover 13 years ago
And this is going where?

I heartily applaud LynnGKS's comments: The constant reminders of Bill's love for Debbie becomes even more painful in this chapter. Granted, he doesn't yet know that she apparently gave out a few handjobs during the marriage (though she didn't consider it cheating because she didn't give up her kitty? Puh-Lease!). And he doesn't know--nor, apparently, does she with any specificity--that she was going into public men's rooms to give circle jerks/blowjobs while they were married. Unfortunately, we the readers now know all of this, and she is becoming more self-centered, shallow, and slimey by the moment. DQS, if you get these two people back together and don't get lynched by your readers in the process, you're Houdini!

The real problem I have with this chapter is that, save for what was revealed above, it didn't really progress the story any. Sure, the writing is still top notch, and that's sufficient to garner rave reviews as DQS is still one of the best on this site. The story line, though, went nowhere. Okay, Aline is back. But all she offers is that she's still in love with her husband and (maybe) now Bill. Nothing new there; that's where they left off on the cruise ship. Bill and Aline notice Lew and Mona don't seem all that happy. Nothing new there, either; it was covered in another story that we've all read. So really, what did this chapter reveal to us? That Bill was now maybe also in love with Aline? Sorry, we knew that on the cruise ship, too. And the big-titted bimbo from upstairs now throwing herself at him? Sorry, but it seems everyone now wants to bang Bill, so this comes as no surprise. The only real surprise is that now Bill is going to take the plunge and--rather than leave what happens on the cruise ship stay on the cruise ship--knowingly try to steal another man's wife, another man he considered a friend (albeit a flawed friend who himself is an adulterer).

Before reading this, I went back and read some of the previous chapters to keep up, and I was struck by how many previously central characters are now out of the picture. Where's Doug? The children? The handsome visiting professor/author? If they don't continue to be central--or at least important to--the story, why introduce them at such length in the first place?

I can appreciate how difficult a story of such length and complexity is to write, but I can't help but wonder if DQS knows where this story is headed any more than we do. At this point, at least half of this chapter seems to be padding that tells us nothing that hasn't been repeatedly drummed into our brains in the previous chapters.

Still, I'll be tuning in along with the rest of you to find out how he gets our heroes out of this mess!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
She's a keeper?

Dude, she is someone else's keeper. For the first time I agree with Lynn

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
getting rather silly

Getting rather silly even for a story, it seems whoever meets bill or debbie wants to do them, friends, cops, enemies, fellow workers married or not they all want bill and debbie. In my opinion you lost your way with this story, at one time i enjoyed it not i don't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
CONGRATS to Harry

you saw that debbie was Nuts-- as in serious mental issues-- long before anyone else did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Keeps Getting Better

This one continues to hold my attention. The story is interesting and there are enough story lines to keep me interested. This is a job well done. Its the best story I have read!

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 13 years ago
2 weeks for this?? kind of disappointing

this chapter went no place ...except providing a little more detail about debbie and her mental issues.

Debbie became increasingly frustrated as Bill moved deeper into his career with the DA. Then as she became more angry and resentful she wanted less and less from Bill.... especailly sexually.

So when bIll was out of town she INTENTIONALLY decided to kick up her agressive flirting into actual fucking. Then it blew up in her face.

Now she is furious with Bill. She Blames Bill for over comitting to his career and getting fat and bald. Bill's ACTIONS and her REACTIONS were eating away at the foundation of the marriage.

OK. Good. I get all that. Sure Debbie made a terrible decision to walk into that bathroom and have a gang bang.

But Once she left Bill and started fucking Doug on a regular basis with all this great sex ...Debbie got even MORE angry!!!

WHY?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I love your story and can't wait for each chapter thanks.

zed0zed0over 13 years ago
Slow Castration Is The Best, Isn't It?

Slowly DQS tries to convince us Debbie is really okay even for a slut. She's just a little misguided, no big deal, it was all Bill's fault anyway! Increasingly the feminizeation of Bill Maitland becomes more absurd, and DQS is paving the way for him to go crawling back to the slut wife. She has Bill worrying about Ailene's philandering husband? Removing Ailene's hand from his dick? Bill is worried Debby will find out about him and Ailene??? (ROFLMAO!!!) Bill turns down a date with the hot Maria whom he has lusted after for many years? And then she tells him she still respects him, I laughed till I cried. You need to start posting in humor or SciFi/Fantasy. If this story goes any slower it will defiantly qualify for a novella's posting, plus it's really starting to smell bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Somewhat Disappointed

I thought I understood that Debbie had become very-very frustrated. However, I did not really think you would make her a "cheating wife slut."

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good story

but I have to say Harry has the bitch pegged. How can she describe her actions at parties, masturbating and kissing other men while still claiming she had never cheated? Hell, he's better off without her. I'm curious as to where all her anger at Bill comes from, she's the cheating whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hope the next chapter will not be such long way

This is a good chapter but not as excited as 05A. But at one point it is very sentinmental. When Aline said that she want to win Bill over Debbie, Bill said and I quote "You wouldn't know what to do with me if you won, Aline. Would you leave Philippe for me? Don't answer that. I already know the answer. What's the point of waging a fight you can't afford to win?"

This chapter is stagging what to come on 05C. The role has changed. Bill is taking on Doug's role with another married woman with an open marriage. Debbie starts to understand that she has a problem. She has been cheating on Bill before Doug came in the picture and her memory block that incident. Do not know why she visits Bill to congratulate him. Could the public defender office send any other one but Debbie, It is possibly the worse person for the job.

I could not wait for the next installment. I have a feeling this story will last longer than most of us expected. Great read as usual.

JL

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Bill & Aline, Food for thought

Bill & Aline bonded the first time they met, even though it was a job for her by Bill's boss to look after him while on the ship, to all of you who say Aline is no good for Bill I think you are wrong, she built up his ego and she was the one to get him back on track with his life, she was caring and hard to him when she had to be, she sounds like a player but I don't think she is, she is confused about her feelings about Bill as he is with her so she has now come back into his life for 2 weeks, I think this 2 week will make or break them as a couple, yes she could have gone home to Paris and waited untill her hubby and son returned but lets face it folks would you, Aline knows or thinks she is in love with Bill as he is with her, how DQS is going to write this? I like everyone else would love to know.

Now we find out that the wife did cheat on Bill, does he need her? I don't think so, even though he tells Aline he still loves his wife I think that love will fade day by day, to me Aline is the best thing that has happened to Bill even if they don't make as a couple they will always be very good friends, roll on the next part.

grogers7grogers7over 13 years ago
It's your story

and I'm glad you are continuing to work on it. Debbie made my skin crawl before, now it's even worse. Hard to understand how such a near psychotic narcissist could raise children.

Sloburn38Sloburn38over 13 years ago
Really good

I really like the way you write. Not so sure about the plot or where the story is going and I don't really care, I just like the way you tell a story, I can fall right into to it.

It is a pretty rare talent.

Thanks.

2ndThoughts2ndThoughtsover 13 years ago
Aline/Bill- Yes!!!

So many comments from people who don't seem to know anything about the difference and character of Europeans verses Americans when it comes to relationships!

First - Debbie is a slut, always was and is now coming to grips with the reality of her character. She hasn't accepted who she is yet but she has come to realize she had the brass ring and justified her way out of it.

Lew & Wife, they have their own issues.

Big boobs and Lady cop - it is not uncommon in the professional world for single woman (and some married) to lust after or try to coral a catch - Bill is! Doesn't mean he is lacking in character and personality - he has that so it is a plus for the catcher.

Now - Aline, does she love Bill, your damn right she does. Is Aline a player and a cheat - NO! Europeans have a completely different attitude towards affairs, trysts and sexual events outside their marriage. Doesn't mean they think it is right, they're just more tolerant and accept it differently than we do. Aline spends most of her time at sea, does she like it - yes, but do you stop and think that maybe it is easier for her to accept her husbands philandering and trysts this way - I think so.

Now, does she love Bill - Yes and I think she loves him for the real man that she knows he is and I think she wants to be his wife - in total fidelity and wonders if Bill can accept her son for 6 months each year. I think she will probably have to ask Bill to marry her which will finally open the flood gates of questions about Phillipe, his beliefs of fidelity and then I think her answers will make him a very happy man. I also think Phillipe, who knows Bill will go along with this, especially because he knows Aline deserves a good man and he knows they come any better than Bill.

So, for those commenter who think lowly of Aline, get to know the European character first. She wants him and they are right for eachother!

RedbeakRedbeakover 13 years ago
Tactics but no strategy?

I'd love to know whether the author himself has any idea where this story is going. Every individual scene and chapter has its merits, but they sometimes seem to be wandering around looking for a home. You are a very talented and imaginative writer, and you can probably think up ten or more new characters and plot lines before breakfast, but that doesn't mean that you have to use them all. As Picasso said, art is the elimination of the unnecessary. I'm sure that if you'd written this story to its conclusion and then subjected it to a rigorous process of editing and rewriting it would have been a fantastic piece of work. But at the moment, based on the previous few chapters, I'm starting to prepare myself for a disappointment.

In your previous stories you have thought up some very unpleasant female characters (who still exerted a strong and usually pernicious influence on their male 'victims'). This story stood out for me in that, in Aline, you have written a really sympathetic and attractive female character who seems good for Bill. I imagine you like her, too, otherwise you wouldn't have brought her back into the story after her moment seemed to have passed. So I hope you are going somewhere good with this plotline and not just playing around with it only to drop it when you invent another two or three female characters for Bill to screw. Even after all this grumbling you know I'll keep on reading - but make sure you take care of Aline!

bruce22bruce22over 13 years ago
A pleasurable chapter

More development of characters, real confused human beings and some of them with attractive moments. The overall tone is one of highly defective people and relationships.

The fleshing out of Debora's personal history seems to be important to some of the commentators but it seems to me that it really does not matter very much what she did.. The real problem is who she is! A thoroughly horrible person. Tune in next week (hopefully)!

RePhilRePhilover 13 years ago
Great instalment

Like where the story is going. Nice touch getting us pissed at Debbie, bet ya a buck you cant save her!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Cant wait for the next installment.. Its like a literary Soap opera

cw159cw159over 13 years ago
Love in the dunes!

Ah yes, nothing like a beautiful woman in the dunes along the beach. Although I prefer Little Talbot Island over Matanzas Inlet as it is a little more remote. Except for the damned Navy helicopter from Mayport that kept flying back and forth over us!

I think the real saying is, "Jacksonville, Florida is actually a city located in south Georgia where the people are smart enough not to pay state income tax to Atlanta."

Now to the story. When talking about the rape (or was it?) in the restroom, Debbie mentions that it was a large area as if in a restaurant or a hotel. But the question really is about Debbie's actions since it seems more likely that she would have chosen some bar or dive rather than an upscale spot for slutty behavior. We know from earlier in the story that the love between her and Bill was kindled by the rescue of her from the gang bang at the frat house. Could it be that, sensing the decline and fall of her marriage, Debbie actually set up the situation for Bill to play the White Knight again? Was Bill supposed to meet her for dinner or drinks only to be hung up at the office and unable to "ride to her rescue" again thus triggering the consuming black anger she feels toward him? Was she "possessed" by her aunt's anger toward men and led unknowingly into those actions? Or was she just out slutting around and picked a nice place because she's a high class slut? Maybe a combination of all of these? Whatever her reasons, I think this was the most interesting part of this chapter and I really would have liked to see it expanded.

Of course having Debbie and Myra in the office at the same time was a nice touch. She had just seen Bill, the very impressive legal assassin, in action and now she was standing next to someone with a Dolly Partonesque figure that overshadows what she considers her "advantage" over men. Both should greatly contribute to her insecurities. Finally, Bill calling her Ms. Bascomb in front of Myra was COLD! STONE COLD!

Like everyone else, I'll be checking daily looking for the next chapter.

C

Risq_001Risq_001over 13 years ago
I "used" to really like the characters.....

DQS,

I have to admit, at first I didn't like where the story was going, but later I kept reading the story and it really started to suck me in. I could see where, while no one was perfect, they were really interesting.

I started to wait, for what I believe is coming next, where Debbie finally realizes that she's pissed at Bill because she started to believe that he was going to save her no matter what (and this time he didn't) because she thought she could get him to recreate their magic and marriage by him showing he cares, but it didn't work and she's pissed. That might not happen, but it feels like it might (^_^)

Second, Lew was warned that Mona was probably cheating on him by Debbie and Lew discounted it as if it couldn't possibly be true, but now it looks like it might be. Hmmmm

But while those are no big deals, what started me back down the road of disliking your characters was this comment I heard a long time ago:

"Your character is something you have (or prove) when no one is looking"

And I would add this to that statement.

"and how you "handled" difficult situations when no one is looking"

Why I say that is this:

- You have a Psychologist telling a cheating wife "Ehh, live with cheating because cheating doesn't define you. Keep the guilt buried deep because it only took you years and Hypno-therapy to find out that you cheated in the first place and that was part of your anger at your Ex-Husband Bill

- Debbie actually "Listens" to this advice

- Bill, who's best friend was there for him when his wife was cheating on him and throwing him out can't be bothered to look in on the only man who had his back when he was hurting, now that his friend looks to be facing the same thing. Reason why?

- Because he's too busy trying to knock the boots off of a married woman who he's in love with who's married to a friend of his, and who he's sleeping with as often and much as possible.

What if find totally funny is when Myra says "I don't sleep with married men" and then said something along of how much she likes him because he's a "decent guy". A decent guy who's carrying on a love affair with a married woman because her husband cheats on her, she knows it, allows it, and now they are "soo in love" with each other. And they are hiding it from everyone, including Myra who says what a decent person he was??

Nope, I wouldn't spend anytime with any one of them like they are. I understand they are broken, but huh?

Good writing, and it really is better after the first few chapters where your character development is pretty good and you let the reader be invested in them, but now, just wow.

-Risq

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
So Much, So Little Time!

While I enjoy the twists and turns, I'm sorely tempted to review earlier chapters to refresh my recollection of the characters and circumstances beneath your latest twist. Keep up the great story & characters, and once in a while, extend a helping hand when one of your characters has an epithany. I see many, many more chapters ahead of you before putting Bill to bed.

PS Where did the voting stars go? Give this one a 5!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
You getting boring and boring chap by chap

really frustrating dude, they spend talking crap for whole chapters, is that what you have been thinking for month, well duh get help. your story is dying, it was interestin but now it just "well see what would happen in the end", really cant you just live without fame you suppose you have right now, you published another story in between so that people can keep reading your stories, dont let time drive your stoy, let your story drive the time, stop just stretching it, there is always a limit.

you made it from wow to how to just ok. dont go where it is wew.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
As expected - Saint Debbie's been a slut for a long time!

So bloody obvious!

brujaybrujayover 13 years ago
Nice Transitional Chapter

Nothing too heavy. Just setting the stage, or several different stages for when the fecal matter hits the fan.

Spell binding. Can wait for the next installment........faster, faster!

Thank you for sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wow..

holy crap. risq is right, as usual. its shitty that the character that i almost came to admire is the the "other man". and hes fucking his friends wife! weak willed my ass, you just wrote a shitty character. in fact, everyone in this story sucks. so , surprise surprise, we find out what a slut deb was/is. shes so unhappy that she lets strangers/coworkers rub their cocks all over her during dances, makes out hardcore and even gives out a handy j or twelve and she thought that just because no entered her-mouth or vag-that everything was cool? i know you were going for the whole flawed person look, but jesus. even after all that-which is exactly what bill feared would happen-the readers at least thought untill she met that fuck doug, she didnt cross that final line. oops, guess shes a just a big ole slut whose therapist suggests, and quite strongly too, that she should take her surpressed memories to her grave but not use them to blame other ppl. what kind of fucked up doc is this guy? also, for the love of god, why do you keep writing about lew and mona? i hated that fucking story and all you're doing is making lew look like a total jackass and mona more like stupid bitch instead of a soul sucking cunt of a woman. soooo, any chance this story might end? maybe with bill moving on, with or with out a woman and maybe deb realizes what a fucked up, terrible person she is and leaves bill the fuck alone?? frankly, i dont give a shit about debs surpressed memories or how her bitch aunt tried and succeeded to poison her against bill, just cuzs hes a man. all that means is that bill was right about his fears, that he wasnt being paranoid and that deb should be alone, bitter and with 12 cats. *sigh* i could go on but i think everyone gets the gist of it, so untill the next chapter.

JakeDKJakeDKover 13 years ago

@2ndThoughts

"Europeans have a completely different attitude towards affairs, trysts and sexual events outside their marriage. Doesn't mean they think it is right, they're just more tolerant and accept it differently than we do. Aline spends most of her time at sea, does she like it - yes, but do you stop and think that maybe it is easier for her to accept her husbands philandering and trysts this way - I think so."

This has got to be the biggest load of crap I have ever heard. Seriously, YOU need to "get to know" Europeans and stop marking all of us as swingers, because you REALLY don't have a clue. Also, Europe is not a country, and the mentality and values vary greatly from country to country, so PLEASE don't go and make assumptions about 450 million people based off the few experiences you apparently have with "europeans".

And how exactly is Aline worth a whole lot to Bill? She sails around the world, isolated on a ship for most part of the year, she hardly sees her own child and she has proven that she places little value in those vows she made to her husband. Why exactly would Bill need a woman like that? I really don't get what readers see in her and I don't get why everybody Bill introduces her to automatically find her irresistable because she's french and good looking. I mean what the hell. You guys can hate Debbie for cheating on Bill, but love Aline for doing the same to her husband? I don't care if Phillipe does the same, two wrongs doesn't make a right. Could someone please point out why she is so totally amazing? Because she loves Bill? How is that a valid reason for her being good for him? Debbie loves him too, just wait a few chapters and even she will be admitting it to herself...

I realise I sound a little (unreasonably) PO'd here, I'm not I just want to know why everyone is jumping on the Aline bandwagon, when to me it just looks like Bill trading a fork for a knife when he needs a spoon.

Also, Risq_001 has some interesting points in his last comment..

curioussscuriousssover 13 years ago
Aline and Bill are probably doomed as a couple...

...although I hope I’m wrong.

Quote from 1st Anon -


...........”For Bill, she is right and a keeper. For Aline, he is the faithful, loving monogamous mate that she always needed!”............

That summed it up better than I could hope to do. I think there’s potentially a lot more to Aline’s story than has been revealed - maybe Philippe has never been the monogamous icon and his philandering is not as consensual as she says. Bill has opened up her heart and brought the smile back to her face. Remember how serious and unsmiling she was reputed to be before Bill came along. I see her as a lonely and unfulfilled woman despite her assertions of their married lifestyle being a mutual agreement with her husband. Maybe, just maybe, it isn’t as ‘mutual’ as it seems. Remember the Bonne Chance’s captain and one of her colleagues thanking Bill for making Aline happy?

Then, this line from Aline on page 3 -

"But I'm YOUR bitch, and I'd like to let your old bitch know somebody else is playing with her old toys..."

- talk about conflicted, maybe ready to be tipped over, or maybe it’s just the jealousy of infatuation and it will run its course.

Ah hell, maybe I just want to see them together.

Whatever, despite my obvious preference, I can't justify in my own mind Bill and Aline staying together except on the ship, unless she reveals more unsavory marital secrets, so I don't expect Q to either, unless he has a volte face and concocts something unusual, like Bill becoming the Bonne Chance State Room Attorney.

It’s interesting to note that the end of 5B, chronologically, comes on page 1 -

"Do you love me even a little bit, Bill? Do you love me even a little bit as much as you love her?"

When I didn't answer she gave me a sad smile.

"That's so mean, Bill. And I know it. But I feel mean. And frightened. On the Bonne Chance, I had you in my world. Now I'm in her world. I want to win. I want you to choose me over her."

I pulled her forward, kissed her one more time, and then:

"You wouldn't know what to do with me if you won, Aline. Would you leave Philippe for me? Don't answer that. I already know the answer. What's the point of waging a fight you can't afford to win?"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For me it's a shame (and it’s only a story, right?) - Aline is one of my favorite characters and I think A & B would be good for each other but, after that exchange, it's clear there isn't quite enough EXPRESSED exclusive love to make it happen, YET, but remember the boy is now 7 and she is already more like a favorite aunt. What is it the Jesuits say, “Give me the child until he is 7.” If he goes to a boarding school that process will gradually accelerate so that his Alma Mater will have more influence than his birth mother. I’m ambivalent about her future happiness as her life seems to be planned out - I sense that, within the confines of the written story, she is too. However, this is Bill and Debbie’s story so I digress.

It's a long and winding road to reconciliation but, for the first time, I feel Harry and others may be right and that's where it may be going. I get the feeling that only Bill can really help Debbie anyway, once she realizes that and also that she doesn't really need a wang the size of the Eiffel Tower to fulfill her.

I thought this episode was realistically written. Although Lew and Mona are soon (within a year) to enter their “Last Goodbye” phase I think Aline has a better grasp of his life through meeting some of his friends.

Now for the birthday events, still to unfold. I agree with some, the pace is slow, but I don’t want things to hurry up to the extent that important events and their nuances are missed out. I think we have to accept this story in the spirit that Q obviously wants, or stop reading by the episode until the story is complete.

Thanks Q for an excellent chapter. It’s raised more questions than given answers but I feel you are progressing at a realistic pace. Your story has affected my emotions far more than would be deemed reasonable, given that this is fiction - that, in my book, is testimony to your storytelling skills.

KenfromIndyKenfromIndyover 13 years ago
You've been missed glad back to writing

Glad you're back and did not stop writing as I have seen others - disappear and leave readers wanting more.

Thanks for sharing your writing it been great and looking forward to more on this story and any others you will write. Still a Five Star in my book for the whole story so far! This chapter just keeps the story going - well done.

MendonFishersMendonFishersover 13 years ago
Wow!

Thank you for sharing your talent with us. As I read the negative comments, I thought to myself that so many of them could not understand how much work goes into each tale and then to see that you attempt to write a segment very week or two impresses me.

I remember that the great Bard wrote in weekly installments and look at where he ended up.

Your writing has (at this point)caused 45 people to write a comment and this is only the first day this chapter has been posted.

Your series is bound to be one of the best (if not the best) story ever posted on this site.

I'm honored you shared your writings with us.

Mendon

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
voting 5 stars

I agree with most of the commenters. Keep it comming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Repressed memories are Bullshit

Just one major problem with the whole Debbie repressed memory aspect. It is highly questionable if repressed memories even exist and there are even more questions regarding whether the entire concept of recovering repressed memories through hypnosis or other techniques is even possible. However, it has been definitively shown in numerous cases that rather than recovering repressed memories it instead implants false memories. Just google Beth Rutherford. Due to repessed memory therapies she accused her father of raping her, getting her pregnant and then forcing an abortion, except a later medical examination showed that she was still a virgin.

Sidney43Sidney43over 13 years ago
Worth the long wait.

I finally got tired of making anonymous comments, so anything I say now can be blamed or credited as the case may warrant.

Long wait, but a good chapter nonetheless. Debbie has finally realized what happened once, or maybe more than once and that is progress. As to why she hates her ex husband for what happened is not clear yet, but I am sure she is going to tell us. Maybe it is just about Bill being married to his job, but suspect there is more to it than we know.

Having Aline brought into the picture is a nice touch. I suspect they will be found out and Phillipe will become aware of her dalliance. As usual, the writing is first rate and they do not come quickly enough.

xtremeddxtremeddover 13 years ago
Life interrupted........

DQ,

curiousss wrote:

Thanks Q for an excellent chapter. It’s raised more questions than given answers but I feel you are progressing at a realistic pace. Your story has affected my emotions far more than would be deemed reasonable, given that this is fiction - that, in my book, is testimony to your storytelling skills.

ditto. x

Life(sorta)stops until the next chapter. Thanks for sharing on Lit.

x

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
I appreciate reading every page and chapter.

You've made the story seem very real to me, and I'm impressed with the writing style. Seldom do we get the quality of writing as is in this story.

Well worth the wait, and all I can say is 'well done.' Thanks

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 13 years ago
One of the best scenes ever on lit was when you wrote....

about those Holley dual feed double pumpers comin' through the door together, I was waiting for them to get stuck! For that scene alone I thank-you.I didn't understand the little tidbit about gastronomic discoveries he learned in Paris with "the woman he loved"???-if that was Debbie then, HUH? and if it were Aline then, HUH? Risq said what I wanted to about the Shrink,that interaction makes her out to be pretty naive for a cougar prof and so continues the devolution of Deb into a set of tits that earned nothing in life which is sucking the tension out of this good story.

Orionman17Orionman17over 13 years ago
So life goes on . . . and for a little while, life is so very good . . .

Thank you for making my week, albeit feeling good vicariously . . .

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
brilliant!

If Bill ends up with Debbie the slut instead of Aline I'm gonna be pissed! And given the authers past story history with big tits I can see its gonna happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Always same

Writing about real people or making your character real is one thing but justifying their action is another, which not author's job, their are few authors on lit you should read, only write don't justify, when you try to justify something it seems unreal and makes it just another story. Best thing about you is that you come up with new ideas, and when I say it , i really mean totally inventive, but you put yourself so much into justifying their actions, which is worst part of your writing. Write whatever you think is right. People cheat because they want to, and they can, they fall in love because they were never in love or they found something more important than love. For example in your story what happens when you try to justfy, -- somewher one said "I would love to have sex with you , but i love my husband or wife" not exact but i know these were said, her you made love look like some obligation even if some feels this way he/she would never say it, if the line would have been "I cant because I am married " can be justified, because marriage is a obligation, not love, you painted it like love is decision not feeling. See? this is what happens when you try to justify their actions, sometimes writers are not able to understand their characters anymore.

Other than that, you always pull a great plot.

I would consider myself gifted if I had half that talent you had.

Thanx for very good and interesting plots.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 13 years ago
Enjoyable but not enough . . .

DQS, many of your readers are becoming addicted to your story. This chapter came out roughly a month after your last chapter, and as you pointed out yourself, it was relatively short. Furthermore, it did not advance the plot very much. So we addicts are given only a token fix, just enough to prevent full withdrawal symptoms, but not really enough to give the "high" we addicts crave with each fix. In other words, please give us more, and sooner!

That said, I have a few thoughts to add to the plentiful comments already out there. This was well-written and I found few technical errors. Aline is obviously good for Bill, and I don't feel as much hatred for her as some other readers do. She is not flagrant like Debbie, who went to bars and rubbed herself off on men, not to mention the bathroom incident. Aline is far more discreet, as Bill noted (and as Aline's husband has been). Debbie obviously wanted to humiliate Bill, and that to me is a key difference. Clearly, Aline still loves her husband in her own way, and she does not go out of her way to hurt him. Debbie does not love Bill any longer, in fact, she states that she hates him. And she continues to seek ways to hurt him, which may be why she continues to hound him. Why on earth get a job with the Public Defender's Office (which in principle opposes the Assistant District Attorney), unless it is for some reason such as this?

So what eludes me is a simple question. Why can't Bill grow a pair and cut his losses? His marriage is over, and it is not unreasonable for him to fall out of love with Debbie after her betrayal. Are the kids really his? I mean, Debbie has lied so many times, maybe she is lying (or repressing) a few other cheating episodes that preceded her latest admissions. Possibly further chapters will reveal more along this line. Now that would indicate the ultimate betrayal and contempt/hatred for Bill -- that she foisted another man's issue onto Cuckoo Bird Bill for him to support and raise. Thanks again for your fascinating story.

bartolobartoloover 13 years ago
Dr. Teller knows what he's doing

There are a couple of people commenting who find weakness in the section of the story dealing with Debbie's office visits and/or with Dr. Teller hypnosis procedure. Dr. Teller is pretty much going by the books. The condition Debbie has is unusual but it does occur and has been significantly documented. I feel that the outcome of the story depend upon what the good doctor discovers from his analysis of the depths of Debbie's mind. I might suggest that Dr. Teller consult with a couple of experts in the area of memory retention regarding her condition. None the less, I feel that Debbie's seeking mental help and what Dr. Teller's is now doing to help her is one of the strongest points in the story. But this is only my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Read

Been looking forward to this for a while. Thank you for your time in continuing this story. I am a fan and look forward to each installment.

JakeDKJakeDKover 13 years ago

I can't help but feel that Vulcan_in_Ohio's comment about some readers hating Aline was directed at me, so I would like to reply to that comment.

First off I don't hate Aline, she is a better woman than Debbie is by far, but she isn't a better wife in my opinion which is why I feel she isn't right for Bill - he needs someone with her shit together not another basket case who needs to go through 10 of DQS' chapters to be a whole person. Of course the chances of finding a person (man or woman) in DQS' universe without serious mental problems are slim to none. ;)

Debbie was (is?) incapable of communicating her wants and needs to Bill, and to some extent it seems like she's not really clear about WHAT she actually wants (consciously), that is really what made this marriage fail. Debbie wanted something from Bill that he wasn't giving her, but instead of grabbing him by the balls and telling him what's what she decided repress it and became angry and hateful because of it. She became vengeful and lashed out at Bill with her actions deliberately trying to hurt him (but subconsciously seeking a certain reaction from him). Now, Bill has his own issues and his own part in the marriage failing (working too much and his feelings of inadequasy), but right now we're talking about the women.

To me it seems Aline doesn't really know what she wants either. She works waaaay too much and is away from her family so much it is hurtful to her marriage and to her relationship with her child. I know readers like to paint Philippe as the bad guy in his and Aline's marriage, but who says he would be running after other women if Aline was home more than 4 months out of the year? That is the path she chose, and she willingly accepts the concequences of walking that path. I mean she obviously loves Philippe very, very much. She said herself that while she loved Bill she is Philippe's woman, why is it everyone doubts that?

BUT let's roll with the thought that Alone ISN'T actually all that happy with the current situation and she isn't happy with what Philippe's does with other women. I feel she owes it to herself to Philippe and to her child to try and work it out. She accepted the concequences of her working away from home as much as she does, if she wants the situation to change she has to be the one to start the ball rolling. SHE has to grab Philippe by the balls and tell him what she wants and expects from him, and he will probably have some conditions of his own (her being home more). My point is, she will have to do this with Philippe, give him a chance and their marriage a chance and let it run it course - to happiness or to a divorce, before she can be a free woman and a woman with something to offer Bill. Right now she's just another nut case in DQS' universe and if she just jumps ship because her situation with Philippe doesn't satisfy her, how is she any different from Debbie?. If she decides to give it a try with Philippe (like she should in my opinion) that can literally take years before she's free woman.

Aline is a long way off from being what Bill needs in my opinion, but I will concede that she is the closest of all the character developed woman in WWWM to being the right thing for him.

-Jake

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I was a lot happier when I thought your absence meant you died.

It was a wonderful feeling thinking you were never coming back, having developed a tumor in your rectum that made you incapable of shitting, then the shit backing up into your system and poisoning you until you died in agony.

Thanks a lot for being selfish and ruining it.

Your story is still just dragging like crazy, too. Get it together, hack. As proven numerous times now, you don't have the skill to keep this going this long.

cageyteecageyteeover 13 years ago
I haven't been this caught up in a story . . .

since GaryAPB's "Back to Bristol"!!!!!! It's greatly entertaining and I'm looking forward to more.

size14shoesize14shoeover 13 years ago
"Willing participant" speculators got it all wrong.

Some think she invited 5 men to gangbang her in a hotel restroom. I don't think so. From Ch. 4D, pg. 4: "And then she was on her knees on rough cement and the smell of piss around her." Doesn't sound like a hotel or restaurant does it? Sounds like a Rest Stop or Stadium toilet. Some date rape drugs affect muscle strength and control. "She would have fallen but strong male hands held her shoulders and were keeping her upright."

"Nobody could forget something like that. But she had." Some date rape drugs affect memory.

"Even with their marriage in tatters, he would have hunted them down." It must have been sometime after the separation but before the divorce.

So what happened? Probably while she was out to eat -- could have been by herself on the way home from work -- she attracted attention, flirted like she does, had a drink with a stranger or strangers, was given a date rape drug and taken to a public toilet that likely would not be used.

It had to be people she didn't know. Why beat her and piss all over her, get a blow job but no pussy, "I want that cunt." "Are you fucking crazy. You have any idea what kind of bugs she could be carrying." Anybody who knew her would have know she wasn't 'carrying bugs.' She could have been mistaken for a 'working girl' who would not dare pursue having them arrested for assault and rape. These men don't sound like college professors. Could have been friends or hirees of that asshole professor she shot down in his office. He would know details of her routine such as where she went out for drinks or meals. What do you think, Harry?

vietvetvietvetover 13 years ago
To harddaysnight:

Doug "FUCHING" Baker

green117green117over 13 years ago
Historical precedence to LV tales

This story has changed me a bit - fer one, I am no longer anonymous.

Fer two, I think I now understand the differenc between the extremes of the TTB (Torch The Bitch) and the RAAC (Reconcilation At All Costs) crowd.

The difference is that the TTBs want LV stories to be morality tales, where the good people win and the bad people suffer. Very Comedia Del Arte, and in the same sense the characters tend to devolve to puppets. The RAAC crowd see LV tales as tragedies, and they want to have a happy ending, and so make them melodramas.

I tend to the second, actually.

What our author is posting is something different, I think - I think he is doing high Greek tragedy. Everyone will be redeemed, and everyone will be destroyed. I can see how Donna will be redeemed, but in the process she was destroyed. I can see how Bill was destroyed, but in the process was redeemed. But in the end, the Gods do not allow humans to attain Godliness... and all of this has been forshadowed in all of the tedious and boring exposition, which I had a hard time even looking at. DQS1 is doing a philosophical development as well... if you care.

I am not the author, and I respect his rights (writes?) - and so I don't know how this one ends... but there will be blood.

Or not. Sometimes I am wrong about things.

And I am looking forward to see how DQS1 will stick it to both camps - after all, Bill was the Good Guy, which the TTB crowd was cheering... but he is also the Wimp, and he is also now the Cheater... and Donna was the Slut, but will be... I can't wait.

Thanks!

vietvetvietvetover 13 years ago
WOOPS

Misspelled that "dint" I?

vietvetvietvetover 13 years ago
Rehnquist:

Love your writing also; but can't understand why every character in this story has to be in every chapter and around every day.

Do you not have friends and acquaintances that are not involved in your life every day?

Just a question as I am trying to understand your comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Still facinating to read and still kind of addictive.

I agree with just about everything that Rehnquist said in his comment except that I think that there were a couple of interesting things in the chapter that were kind of subtle. The first was the way that Bill absolutely slammed Debbie in his office when he dismissed her like she was nothing more than a past acquaintance. And he did it right in front of Debbie’s old nemesis, Myra. (That was an awesome touch by the way, DQS1). According to the timing (and I am not certain what jumbling the time frame up in the chapter accomplished) Debbie’s session with the good Dr. Teller happened the next day. Unless I missed it, Debbie did not mention anything about her visit to Bill’s office to Dr. Teller. Maybe it is nothing, but I think that Bill’s dismissal of her so quickly and so indifferently (so that he could get back to Aline) when Debbie visited him really indicates that the clock is ticking. There will be a time (or at least it seems that there should be a time) when Bill can finally and completely put Debbie into his past. That confounded love that he has for her and seemingly his need to warn everyone that he still has for her is really starting to wear thin because it is becoming more and more irrational and inconceivable. On the other hand, the fact that the event didn’t seem to register for Debbie when she met with Teller the very next day, just re-enforces what we already know. Other than hating Bill, she just doesn’t care about him and hasn’t for a very long time if ever.

I still am not sold on how DQS1 is writing the Dr. Teller character. Teller gets distracted too easily by Debbie’s big tits. (Sorry Bartolo). It seems to me the question as to why Debbie hates Bill is pretty simple. She is angry because he took her off of the “slut” market for 20 years. Well, damn him all to hell anyway! She could have been screwing around, partying with and rubbing up a different guy every night and she could have done it out in the open, not hiding it from everybody. Everything you need to know about who she is and what she is gets summed up in this line that she gives to Dr. Teller: “By MY standards, and I'm the only one who counts, I kept my promise to Bill.” That’s the poison pill (or the piss) that will ultimately bring to the story to an end. Whether Debbie is crazy or not, in her mind she has always been the only one who ever counted. I’m sorry DQS1, but Debbie’s character is hopeless and beyond salvation and redemption.

Whether Aline and Bill can have something long term is as everything else up to DQS1 to decide. She obviously cares for Bill the way that very early on I for one would have wanted Debbie to come around to. Of course that was before Debbie’s true character got fleshed out. I still would like to see Bill find some happiness though. I thought after one of the earlier chapters, that in order to support a reconciliation scenario, DQS1 might have to denigrate and “dirty up” Bill’s character in order to make the rehabilitation of Debbie more palatable. That kind of feels like what the Aline story arc is aimed at doing. So now we have Bill doing to Philippe what Doug Evans did to him, so how can Bill have the higher ground. I don’t want a reconciliation at this point. But I have to wonder if there would still be a story after all of these chapters if that wasn’t where this was headed.

But I’ll keep reading DQS1. I wouldn’t mind another short story thrown in on the side too if you get the chance.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 13 years ago
I have already requested the role

of Bill in the Lifetime Movie of the Week that will soon begin production. I can gain some weight, shave my head, already have a small dick, and am absolutely enthralled by big titted blondes. LynnGKS is of course a front runner for Debbie, and Angie looks to have a lock on Aline. There are so many characters that every commenter can have a part, but please everyone, do not try to get the part of Bill away from me! I think the role of Doug should be much desired. He gets to pound Debbie and has a big cock. Any volunteers?

I am simply amazed at the life this story has taken on and the way that it has become the center of the universe for us Loving Wives readers. I think I will try to write it in to my stories in some fashion for as long as I can think up stories and this epic lurches toward conclusion, and I invite other writers to do the same. That way we will get some fallout comments on our own stories! My characters will refer to the story or the characters in the story, although I will not use any of Q's characters, and there are many, as actual characters in my stories. The characters are his creations and belong to him. The pleasure he has created with this work belongs to us all. That said, I really have had a lot of dreams over the past five months about that damn slut Debbie!

RHinSCRHinSCover 13 years ago
Size14shoe

Why does everything have to be a part of some grand scheme, shoeman? Al Bundy? You are just like a politician, watch my left hand while I steal your wallet with my right. You take the parts that further your view and forget the rest. In the sentences right before, she stated that she went with those men with the intention of fucking and sucking. She got more than she bargained for. As it happens, a couple of them had to take a piss also. Too much alcohol will do the same thing. A woman can pass out and be fucked by the whole football team and not remember it. Aline is a person of low character, there is no way you can cover it with the romance blanket. A woman who does not want to mother her child has some very deep problems. She is a liar and a cheat. When two people commit to each other they make a promise, they give their word. It is one of the biggest you can make. It does not matter if you make that promise in a church or in front of your favorite tree. When you break one that big, your word is no longer worth a shit in any area, With anyone that knows you.

bartolobartoloover 13 years ago
which gals the best fit for Bill

I tend to agree with those commenting that Debbie has not been an appropriate wife and supporter for Bill the past 10 years. But previous to that the two made a nice couple and raised two children, currently teenagers. I guess Debbie had some catching up to do these last 10 years so as to get back into the form she was in pleasing and controlling men in high school and college. Men seem to be a sport with her. On the other hand, Aline is a romantic and I feel she'd be a very good match for Bill except for her family in France. It would be nice if she could have two husbands - one in America and one in France. But Myra Martinez surely must come the closest to understanding the kind of professional life Bill faces each weekday at the courthouse. She's in the middle of it all; And if Edwards become Florida's governor, is she joining him in Tallahassee or will she continue as the State Attorney General's aid for Bill Maitland? There is also a couple of assistant state attorneys like Jessica Stephens and the one who has perfect vaginal muscle control (I forget for name) and even others that admire him and wish they had a ghost of a chance with Bill. Maybe DQS hasn't yet introduced the real, next wife (or permanent mate) for Bill into the story?

oldwayneoldwayneover 13 years ago
Thanks for the new chapter.

This really has been a fascinating story. I have become so hooked on it that I check literotica every day, always looking for the next chapter.

jasonnhjasonnhover 13 years ago
Juggling act

I find this chapter, as many others have been, very readable, very enjoyable but it feels like you have had too many balls in the air for too long. There has been a lot that seems to have come and gone without consequence. You keep introducing stuff about Debbie but it doesn't seem to tie into anything. What does this latest "memory" mean? Was it real? Why would she be blocking out memories? It seems a little late in the game to suggest she is mentally ill. Bill seems unable to move forward. Yeah, he's sexually active. Good. I'd rather that than pining away for Debbie forever but it doesn't move the story forward. The fact that he still loves the woman he spent the last 20 years with isn't that much of a surprise. But beyond giving that lip service now and then he seems secure in his conviction to move on. But then Debbie's actions and once in a while Bill's seem to keep the possibility alive that they might not quite be done yet. Why? As a tease? My biggest concern about the approach you are taking is that you seem to be working really hard to keep from saying anything of real consequence just to keep the story going. I have this sense that all the balls are going to come crashing down in a really stupid way at the end of the story and it will be very disappointing. When you keep stringing us along like this you are pushing all the response onto the ending. You've got a lot to live up to. I hope you are up for it.

WhileyWhileyover 13 years ago
Finally! Thank GOD!!

I have been waiting... and waiting... and waiting for this next installment of your beautifully crafted story.

Don't have much to say except that i loved it, found it waaaay too short for the wait I had to go through to reading it. And if I have to go through the same waiting period for the next installment, I'm going to have to kill someone.... just kidding.

(No really I'll kill someone ;) )

BabyBoy100BabyBoy100over 13 years ago
Luved It

I just love the characters....The story has me enthralled.....Please keep it up

Mousse9Mousse9over 13 years ago
By MY standards....

I go on holiday for 3 weeks, and DQS posts another chapter! You're all having way too much fun without me.

Anyway, on to the chapter itself.

" By MY standards, and I'm the only one who counts, I kept my promise to Bill."

This bit jumped out at me, and as far as I can see (reading the comments), only one other has noticed.

This little line here says TONS about Debbie's character. As long as there's no actual penetration, it's not cheating, according to Debbie. When it comes to whether something constitutes cheating or not, it should be by the spouse's standards, not your own, when it comes to YOUR actions...and vice versa.

As for Aline, when it comes down to it, when it really comes down to it, she is also a cheater. Albeit a bit nicer and more discreet, but still a cheater. And now feelings come into play. No, she is not good for Bill.

Bill himself...He's become a hypocrite. He's become "the other man", like another commenter pointed out. Come on, Bill, I liked you for your higher standard and morals. You've become another Doug! To a friend, no less! Argh.

I won't touch on the Lew and Mona issue. I disliked that story (moreso the ending!), and I couldn't care less about them. And since WWWM seems to come before their story, I already know their relationship is doomed. Not much tension there for me.

Myra...intrigues me. She keeps saying she doesn't screw married men, except...youknow. She says that every single time. Maybe she really isn't screwing her boss, and it's a ruse to keep other guys away.

Last but not least, the direction the story seems to take. Seeing that in every other story DQS has written, no matter what the wife has done, the husband ends up taking back the wife (with one exception, where the WIFE does not want the husband back), I can see this happening in WWWM as well.

Well, until we get there, I'm along for the ride. XD

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very, very disappointing.

This chapter was very, very disappointing. There is nothing new here. Why are you dragging Lew and Mona's story? We know what's going to happen, so it really doesn't matter if Bill saw cracks in their marriage. Now the scenes are also getting repetitive. Ohhh......ohhhhh......yeah......earlier Debbie said those things with Doug, now Bill says it. Debbie fucked around, now Bill fucks around. Aline is now like Doug, a FUCK BUDDY. She asked Bill if he atleast love her little? That's the same thing Doug asked Debbie. Someone said it right, everyone in the story is after Bill and Debbie, everyone wants to fuck them. Are they the only people with a dick and pussy?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What I Expect

I Expect the author will not dare to have Debbie and Bill married again or living together that will be outreageous,repulsive and dirty at least for the good people.Please do not follow the pattern of Lews and Mona that married again after she got a slut and for sure was going to cheat again.

I hope the author do not like to be a cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Story

I love your story. Please keep writing.

rvs912rvs912over 13 years ago
My Idea for the ending

After reading all the comments that think the Bill-Debbie reconciliation is inevitable, I offer my take of a different possibility. After leaving the Bonne Chance, I saw the ending where Philippe gets killed by some bad guy/gang he is investigating. Aline brings her son to the states, marries Bill, continues to work the cruise ship, and both live Very Happily ever-after.

I am afraid I haven't spent much time thinking about Debbie's future.

Just my thoughts.

Cheers, and looking forward to 5C and beyond.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
problematic

As usual, this story is very readable and interesting. But I continue to be frustrated, because I feel it could be so much better if it didn't have a serious flaw. Another commenter above pointed out the flaw:

"so continues the devolution of Deb into a set of tits that earned nothing in life which is sucking the tension out of this good story."

Probably the chief tension in a story like this is will they or will they (Bill and Debbie) not get back together? But by making Debbie so unredeemably bad, that tension dies. With each new chapter, something new is revealed to make her character even MORE unlikable. For instance, in this one we find out she gave the occasional handjob through clothes here and there and thought it was no big deal! If there's anyone out there who still wants to see them back together, that fact alone should kill off that thought.

(And by the way, I believe there could be a positive marital reconciliation even after one partner repeatedly fucked someone else - it's all in the details and specific circumstances. To me her, handjobs were worse than someone else's getting fucked because it's a pattern of outrageous teasing that disrespected and hurt Bill for years.)

Yet the strange thing is, DQS still carries on as if a reconciliation might be in the cards. Most notably, it's often mentioned how much Bill loves Debbie and how much Debbie loves Bill? But why? For the love of God, why? I have yet to see any evidence that either of them should love the other, esp. Bill loving Debbie. So she's beautiful and busty, so what? That engenders lust, not love.

Up until recently, I've given the story the benefit of the doubt that there must have been good years when Debbie acted differently. But she's so over the top selfish all the time and in such a fundamental way that I can't see how she ever could have been much better.

A couple of people have noted the line:

"By MY standards, and I'm the only one who counts, I kept my promise to Bill."

That really stands out to me too. Run, Bill, run away! This woman is unredeemable. Even if she later has a dramatic conversion or epiphany, I still wouldn't trust her, not after she's been THAT self-centered her entire life. If she's been that selfish for forty or so years it's simply not possible to become a totally different person that late in life. If she drifted into being more selfish over time, that might be fixable, but it appears this is her fundamental personality going back to childhood.

And what's up with Dr. Teller? I would think that "I'm the only one who counts" comment alone would send up a HUGE red flag for anyone with ears. What the hell kind of therapist is he not to point out that it's not what matters to her, but what matters to her spouse? And not only does he not call her out on that, he goes on to suggest she should keep her sexual secrets. In a nutshell, by what he's saying and what he's not saying, he's suggesting she should get her sexual jollies as much as she wants, and that's okay as long as the husband never finds out. His whole "so you're a slut, so what?" line of reasoning is nuts! I can't believe any real therapist would ever actually recommend that. He acts like being a shameless slut is no big deal, hardly worth a shrug. I could understand that approach if he was trying to help her get over some past trauma that can't be repeated. But in this case, he's basically giving her a psychological excuse to justify future cheating with future partners: cheat, feel guilt, learn to cope with the guilt, move on. But why even be bothered by it, because cheating is no big deal. That's the vibe he gives.

If Debbie's even half as bad as she appears to be in this story, how the hell did their marriage last as long as it did? How did she manage to raise two relatively normal kids? It doesn't make sense. There's a disconnect, and even though commenters have repeatedly pointed this out, DQS seems to delight in making her even MORE unlikable with each new chapter instead of showing even the tiniest hint as to why Bill might still love her (or even like her!) now, or at any time in the past. I don't get it.

I suspect the mysterious gang bang incident was caused by a date rape drug or in some other way there's some kind of excuse so it isn't as bad as Debbie thinks it is, but it's pretty much a moot point by now. Normally, I favor reconciliations in Loving Wives stories, but Debbie has been painted in such a bad light that I can't envision any possible scenario in which her character could be redeemed enough for Bill to get back with her. That takes a lot of the interest out of the story. It's like watching a sports match when you already know the final score (either they're not getting back together or Bill is mentally ill and this story turns out to be a piece of shit). Hopefully, the story will now focus more on who else Bill could end up with. There could be a lot of interesting developments on that front.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Dissenting opinion

First off, thanks for another chapter. I am completely hooked. Great storytelling. Your bio mentions writing and your skill is plainly obvious. Also, the story is pretty hot.

Unlike a few comments, I think the Lew and Mona story is interesting. Always like to see characters expanded upon. My only concern with this is that with all the backstories and exposition, there are an awful lot of balls in the air. Bringing them all together without it looking forced will take some doing.

Not that I don't think you can do it. I am quite happy to follow wherever you take this story and the characters. I remain one of those who think Bill and Debbie will wind up back together. And I don't think that would be a bad thing, either. Not as some kind of cuck story, as some have said, but after each has learned about themselves and each other. Life is not quite as simple as some writers/readers would have it. It would also make sense; why else would both Bill and Debbie both be included if it wasn't headed that way?

But like I said, take it where you want and I'll quite content to tag along. Thanks.

MissouriUSAMissouriUSAover 13 years ago
Super Comment by the "problematic" Anon!

He/she "nailed it" in their analysis. That comment was as well written as some of the stories on this site.

For the record, I have enjoyed every story that DQS1 has posted here and I continue to follow this novella. "Problematic" Anon mentioned a disconnect. I see another, but related, huge disconnect. More and more of the comments are mentioning that it is starting to get a little stale the number of times that we hear that Bill still loves Debbie. Enough already!! Guess what? We have absolutely never heard from Debbie that she loves Bill. She told Dr. Teller that she "used" to love Bill a few chapters back. She told Bill once that she missed talking to him even if it was only about their daughter a few chapters back as well. Once, she kicked Doug (young professor stud) Baker out of her bed several chapters ago because he made a wisecrack about Bill. There may be a few other instances where you might be able to infer some feelings of endearment for Bill. But where in the text of this story has Debbie ever thought to herself or told anyone that she loves Bill in the present tense? Where can we point to a place in the story for any indication that she gives a rat's ass about him? Well, she does want him to be able to put their two kids through college. I just haven't seen enough evidence, or any at all for that matter, that she loves or even likes Bill.

Some might think that once Dr. Teller straightens Debbie's head out she'll remember how much she loves Bill and how stupid and evil she has been to him. Remember though, this is the same Dr. Teller who basically in this chapter tells her that it is ok to be a slut so long as your loved ones never find out. Come on man!!!! The credibility of the Dr.'s character is a drain on the story.

Other comments have said that this story is headed for a reconciliation. They point to the previous stories that DQS1 has written e.g. The Last Goodbye, Separate Vacations, and The Dream Wife. Well not so fast! There was not a reconciliation in Moment of Clarity and in The Dream Wife, Holly, the first wife, just comes out and finally tells the "shit upon husband" that she just didn't ever love him. Maybe that is what DQS1 will finally have Debbie "fess up" and say to Bill. How can there be a reconciliation if Debbie just doesn't love Bill? That is a pretty big disconnect for those readers who are hoping for a recon. Reconciliations are ok if they work in the story. If they don't (like here?), that's ok too.

Once DQS1 goes one way or the other on the "whether Debbie loves Bill" issue, I don't see that there will be much of a story left. On the other hand, while we wait for DQS1 to clue us in on that issue, we might get a few more of these "treadmill" chapters where the story just doesn't move along very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
RHinSC - you got it right, the "Shoe Idiot's" speciality is similar to many politicans...

...half-truths, using only half the information and imposing an extremely subjective/non-realistic twist to the stories information, gives "idiot" the license to become delusional at will. But damm, it is so much fun to get him & his boot-licker fag buddy all excited & schizophrenic at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Please dont fuck with yours and others mind

People do what they want to do, consciously or unconsciously, Science proves that, their is nothing like making decision unconsciously, and death of parents or any close making any person cheat or do bad things to someone who is not involved is totally bullshit, even psychiatrist knows these things, their main purpose is to save you from future destruction because of guilt you are carrying at present, thats the only reason, they link you mistakes to your past to rationalize your actions. people do what they want to do, no hidden anger or anything. Only thing everyone face is confusion weather they are making right or wrong choice. If I chose to leave my kids and family for money, that is the decision i made right? no one gonna justify it, whatever bad things happened to me in past, yes I will have second thoughts some guilt, but at the moment money was most important to me, while making decision i would be confused weather I will regret it or not, suppose later I found I made bad choice, and their is where I accept my defeat, here comes my psychiatrist making sure I can survive. In reality the moment I thought I had choice, was the moment i was wrong, there should have been no confusion, weather I stay or not , is irrelevant, If I stay after confusion will only prove that the offer was not with enough to leave my family, see not ENOUGH what if it would have been enough. I would have. So It makes me greedy person, but how much gonna make me break is matter of better offer.

Later my shrink will tell me and make me believe that my kids never loved me or death of my parents was reason i abandon my kids, totally bullshit, just to make me feel better, and that is it to make me feel better, it not for others to believe , and I should not be telling others that what i did was justifiable.

Same is here in this story, although it is not real story but if someone does what Debbie did, it wont be because something happened to her, but it was greed which led her to finally break the marriage which should have never happened, in the first place, initially when when she decided to marry him, she knew she was out of her league but at the time it was comparable, as she always says ---I know I am beautiful and Bill is not that stud, (not in same league of her), but he is funny makes me laugh--- why not marry a Joker, it can make you laugh more and he is professional, in reality given circumstances she took pity on Poor Bill who tried to save her life and was injured in process. Later she thinks she had done enough to make it upto him and is even (like a sex goddess as she is describe in story she thinks sex was prize he won saving her, you know like in animal planet, which again shows her self-centered nature), and now she deserve better, She tried to have it during the marriage, but after finding how much better trade she can get, she pushed the final button. No amount of chapters and therapy is going to erase the fact that she she is self-centered person, which is not the worst thing, because we all are but an author trying hard, pushing more than a man pushes to get shit out of himself just make her look reasonably victim. No husband would have taken her back after all this, unless he is in humiliation. It is DQS1's story , he should be free to choose to any ending, but trying explain? best readers can do is just read the story, enjoy the sex, and humiliation of Bill, (you know, every alpha male fucking her ex, where he had to literally rape her to just have sex with her, which only made her believe that she is ot getting enough sex, because she only wants someone who can force her? what the fuck was that, DQS1 has messed it up, so dont take it seriously, because earlier she said she wanted someone who can force her to have sex,which DQS found himself confused, 'what it does not fit, lets make another reeason for her behavior, secret rape in past might help, mmm naa secret cheating will be better, it more bullshit, readers will digest it , ignoring the fact that it is practically impossible and they will fight on why she did not comminicate with her husband, yeah that might work, or I should write some more oooh ahhh so bigg....Naaa readers will stop reading if I introduce more Debbie having great sex with any stud, although I love it I will do after some time, umm yes make Bill stud, that would work...it will buy me more time and it will go as long as i want.' Well best of luck DQS1.

SupaSallySupaSallyover 13 years ago
Great writing

This is great writing and character development, but if progress on the storyline (the marriage and divorce) gets any slower then it will come to a complete halt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
compeling

i did resist. but broke down and read your latest. and im glad. thank you.

Mousse9Mousse9over 13 years ago
To MissouriUSA

Stupid disconnect right when I'm clicking "Post Comment". If this comes up as a doublepost, I apologize.

There's a small point that I want to make, when I read your comment.

In Moment of Clarity, there was no reconciliation because the wife did not want it, and NOT because the husband did not want it. The husband placed extreme importance on one fact. The wife never said "Don't go".

This is ofcourse mere speculation, but what if she HAD said it? I believe the husband would NOT have left her.

The decision was never the husband's to make. It never is with DQS's stories. They make make a ruckus, argue, even leave for a while, but in the end, it is the (ex) wife who decides whether they stay together or not.

As for The Dream Wife. Although Holly, the first wife, was the cause of the problems, the story is about Dan and Caroline, not Dan and Holly. And Dan and Caroline did end up reconciling.

So the reconciliation point still stands. If in WWWM Debbie wants Bill back, she'll get him back in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
We Are

being set up for the inevitable denouement. There is something wrong with the slut wife's mental state, it wasn't her fault she was a slut. Bill will understand, he has always loved her. He is unable to love another woman, and even if he has started to love Aline, he can't keep her.

So Bill and his slut will live unhappily ever after. The weak man (as Bill himself admitted in this chapter) and the strong self-centered woman, who believes the whole world revolves around her and there is nothing wrong with that. Who believes her husband has no purpose in life other than to please her, eventually will get what she wants. Whatever it is she will want at the end of the story, that is. After her self-justifying psycho-babble analysis has told her the ultimate goal is self-actualization, her self-satisfaction, her own happiness. The Constitution guarantees nothing should stand in her way in the pursuit of happiness.

Thanks Bill, happy trails.

MissouriUSAMissouriUSAover 13 years ago
Good points Mousse9!

Indeed, if and when DQS1 wants them back together, the egregious nature of the wife's conduct, no matter how bad, seems to count for nothing. In those instances, however, the wife has at some point come out and claimed love and affection for the husband that she had previously crapped all over. We haven't seen that yet from Debbie. Right now she seems to be closer to "Holly", who told Dan in "Dream Wife" that she just never loved him, than she is to "Caroline", who was able to screw her way back into Dan's life in the end. Granted, if we ever see Debbie making the change over from "Holly" to "Caroline" then I agree that it will probably be a slam dunk reconciliation. But until she does, and not before, it's hard to believe that even DQS1 could pull off a recon. Dr. Teller would have a hell of a lot of work to do.

TizWinTizWinover 13 years ago
And then..........

If you have not gotten enough pats on the back by now, for this story, you never will! This was a great read, but it has lost it's way. Taking so long to tell, coupled with the repetious dialogue, is making for a slow death for the story and a rapid loss of interest for the reader. We like your story, but all stories have and ending, so......

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
everyone said it all.

when did debbie said to bill I love you? I don't remember anytime she said that. this chapter adds another triumph to debbie's sluthood. but I still feel that DQS1 will do something to make her a likeable character again. I also hopw that next chapter is out, if not soon, sooner than this one came out.

DQS1 post a pic of yours in your profile, I'd like to see the man behind this epic story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very enjoyable chapter

Jerry in Washington State, USA - I enjoyed the fact that you wrote that Bill and Aline's relationship wasn't going to be easy, even for just two weeks. It is frustrating that they can't just enjoy their caring for each other without all of life's complications, but that is what is making this story so special. I do enjoy the savy of Bill being as careful as he can to avoid his relationship with Aline showing up as worldwide internet news. It is sad that Lew and Mona's marriage is facing serious challenges, but that is also realistic. I still can't convince myself to care about the Debbie part of your story. I don't care how her side of the story ends. In fact, I feel she already had more years of happiness with Bill than she ever deserved in the first place. As usual, looking forward to the next chapter to see what happens next.

Mousse9Mousse9over 13 years ago
MissouriUSA

I agree with your assumption that if Debbie ever makes it from "Holly" to "Caroline", from "not wanting anything to do with Bill" to "actively trying to win him back", there's NOTHING that can stop a reconciliation. Not in DQS's world.

The kicker is, would the readers agree with it? @_@

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I loved it

I like humiliation of husband, I am also in humiliation like you DQS1. Keep it up, don't listen to anyone. Those who are not into it, will stop reading it, I am not going to stop reading it. Let her piss on him in public, and feed him creampie.

kelly_kellykelly_kellyover 13 years ago
Ummm...

To be honest — I’m not much interested in Lew and Mona’s story. Having read “The Last Goodbye” we all know how their story’s going to “shape”.

I’m very much interested in Ms. Aline des Jardin (She’s my most favorite character in WWWM) and Philippe’s story. It will definitely answer some questions (Especially, if she’ll end up with Bill or not).

*-*-*

Debbie, she’s still that “witch-of-the-west” — I’m not surprised by some more “revelations” about her. She should get over her “Self–above–everything–else” attitude, and try to rebuild her relationship with Kelly and BJ — that would be her first step towards redemption.

~Kelly~

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
We need more Slut Debbie Action

Loving it Debbie havong sex with everyone except Bill, Wow, She is Typical Loving Wife on Lit (Loving For Everyone except to one She is Wife of),

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous