All Comments on 'When We Were Married Ch. 05B'

by DanielQSteele1

Sort by:
  • 218 Comments
oldsage_1oldsage_1about 1 month ago

Wow! Still hot! Surprised to see Bill and Lou face each other in court. Nice twist!

Cheers

SAGE

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

FINALLY! Serious movement on recovery for each of Bill and Debbie.

Debbie has some SERIOUS self realization to do. Then she has some serious recovery from her divorce to process as well.

However, there should be no way that Debbie can RAAC with Bill. She abused him and his relationship, hurting him in the worst ways she could. After that kind of attack, the trust between them would be damaged BADLY. Any relationship would be at best cordial, and nothing more.

jkthekatjkthekat8 months ago

still a page-turner!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I hope Debbie and Bill discuss her indiscretions. But man, couldnt get more of Aline. Total simp for her.

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

Another good read. Want to know more about Debbie's problems and see how Bill reacts. Aline could be a very big mistake.

PrefshavenPrefshavenover 1 year ago

I applaud you for conjuring the endless flow of court cases. The characters are well built and i have a stinking feeling that Bill and Debbie will get back together in the end.

A word to the author, spell check and fact check is important. Spelling errors dotted the pages and some names had been mistaken eg Kelly as Debbie.

dgfergiedgfergieover 1 year ago

I had a clue before I married my first wife but I was to immature and inexperienced to understand it. She was a bit like Debbie, a cute little blond with a short dress no big tits but pretty face is more important to me. Never should have married her, oh well. Debbie's happiness in life seemed to be based on how much men wanted her. Even though our author paints her as a being intelligent as well as a slut I don't really believe those two characteristics go together. I date a rather pretty young lady in HS and I couldn't believe she went out with me, but she did. I would tell her how pretty she was and she would almost blush and deny it. I think her mother raised her right and told her not to rely on her looks, so she didn't. Well on with this great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So Debbie had been pulling gang bangs for years behind his back and letting her subconscious mind bury the memories. Like she acknowledged, she's a slut, not deserving of Bill's love.

GuSannGuSannalmost 2 years ago

Okay, first, Beckie is a slut... I really wish that author dont make Bill get back to her, because that will be stupid... She does not deserve him.. it does not matter that he got fat and dont treat his body right. Althou he has guilty about focus too much on work, but the rest, he was a good father, spending all his free time with the family, not cheating on his wife... Leting her have her own life (althou he let her have too much free will for a wife). She was a slut in all aspects... A married woman dont (ever) flirt with others... I dont care what you say... Flirt its only with your spouse and no one else... Dancing and letting them rub their cocks in her? Slut! He was an idiot to not see what is happening in his marriage and with slut of a wife...

Now, about Aline, he needs to get her! Marry her! She is perfect for him...

ChopinesqueChopinesqueabout 2 years ago

It seems inadequate, but .. so good a read. Incredible pacing and sustaining interest. Your characters breathe, and have heartbeats.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"good husband for 20 years, and a good father until your bitch ex-wife forgot all that" um not true maybe 10 to be generous 15 yrs then he left her for his job next page

DoctimeDoctimeover 2 years ago

I wish I could give 6 stars. I also wish I could spend two weeks with ALINE!

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 3 years ago

Bill is on a roll! Wait till Debbie meets frenchy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Debbie has some serious emotional problems. When someone needs and views sex the way the author has portrayed her needing it says that she has some deep insecurities that she uses sex to compensate for. It's going to be interesting to see how the author handles her with Teller as she discovers what happened in her past that made her this insecure.

jlg07jlg07about 3 years ago

I'm glad to find out about Debbie. The reality is that she HAD been cheating on him for a very long time, even just letting other men feel her up. She is well painted as a attention seeking, entitled, unfaithful woman. Not just the affair she had with Doug, but for most of the marriage. Well detailed how she justifies all of that to herself.

MarkT63MarkT63about 3 years ago

Poor Lew and the cheating slut Mona....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
5 STARS

I Think this was the best Chapter so Far .. We have 1 guy at My Dojo who is almost 50 .. This guy gets more action then a slot Machine . Of Course He is also a 5 Dan Black Belt ..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
great series

lol but in real life, short, fat, balding middle aged men are getting come ons from beautiful women left and and right unless they're paying for ir

MarkT63MarkT63almost 4 years ago
Great again

I love how you are leading in to Mona's betrayal. Bill can NEVER go back to his slutty ex-wife!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A great story, but I didn't like this chapter

Him continuing to fuck Aline is just wrong. It makes him just like his ex-wife - a cheater. A low life. There are no excuses. Even fucking her on the boat was wrong.

Not good.

lisablissfullisablissfulabout 4 years ago
First blot

The first blot on this wonderful story, I can't believe that any woman would need an hypnotist to be told she had been blowing blokes of in the toilets before being forced to swallow their piss. Ok I got it wrong, she has been real slut, but no worse than Aline. Bill's started to treat most women as fuck toys, all three deserve what they get, but I am still in Debbies corner.

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Better, much better

Ok he is finally moving forward, his self whining wad getting tiresome, better flow and a much better story now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Re: sbrooks103x

I was in the process of copying and pasting sections of this chapter to comment on when I decided to look at some of the more recent comments and found yours. Shit, I found I had already wasted over 30 minutes as you had already posted almost word for word what I was doing, and me thinks doing it better. Thank you. Oh, and 26thNC where did YOU go? Signed: BTW

The_Artfull_CodgerThe_Artfull_Codgerover 5 years ago
l've read 100+ pages...

in the ex, you have crafted a woman who is deeply sad and ugly inside.

rodryder44rodryder44almost 6 years ago
When we were.........

......is the best story.

tazz317tazz317almost 7 years ago
VIVA LA FRANCE

and their women who are skilled in seduction and love, TK U MLJ LV NV

MightyHornyMightyHornyalmost 7 years ago
So... Where was Bill when Lew's life went down the toilet???

If anything, this chapter makes me sad, even mad, that Bill wasn't at all present in "The Last Goodbye" - it's now well establish that everybody in this world, even themselves, acknowledge that him and Lew are best friends. Yet, when Walters's life went to hell, just as badly as the life of his best bud went, Maitland was nowhere to be found... and that make no damn sense. Hell, Bill didn't even show up after his damn crash!

Did something happen towards the end of "WWWM" that would explain their falling off? Or did DQ1 simply completely forgot to add one of the most important relationship Lew had in his solo story? If so... man, what a weird mistake.

Otherwise, yet another great chapter. Will keep on reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Role Reversal?

So Debbie, it would appear, cheated in Grand fashion on Bill while still married to him. And her therapist encourages her to take that secret to the grave. Now Bill is openly cheating on his friend Phillipe with his beautiful wife Aline. Debbie is to be drawn and quartered; but Bill is to be patted on the back for scoring with the French hottie.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 8 years ago
Thoughts

"Of course, he was also a cheating son of bitch who was screwing half the women in Paris while his wife worked at sea" - Now, I like Bill, and I'm rooting for him, in fact, I'd like him to end up with Aline, but here he is being very unfair. Philippe and Aline have an "understanding", and they are BOTH free to find other partners while she is at sea, that hardly makes him a "cheating son of a bitch"!

"I'm just some woman you fucked for a week on a cruise." - No you're not! you're the woman that he made love to, that made him believe that he might be worth something as a man, and if you weren't married, or at least not to someone he liked and respected, he would probably be trying to steal her away! Aline isn't being fair! She wants to "win" him, but wouldn't take him if she did.

"And he would betray his medical oath. Never again." - "Never again"? Does that mean that he DID, before?

"While my husband that I vowed to love and be faithful to was somewhere else, I was sucking strange dicks." - Well, so much for being the "good wife" just because she didn't actually have sex.

" confirming his suspicions of your unfaithfulness would help him to build a new life -- exactly how?" - I think it would help Bill because he would know that it WASN'T just HIM, that Debbie had her own LARGE share in their troubles.

"She deserved more of me than I'd normally be willing to give." - I know some will castigate Bill for doing for Aline what he couldn't/wouldn't do for Debbie. But there a couple of significant differences - one, he has learned from his mistake; two, with Debbie, he never REALLY believed he was worthy of her, so he distanced himself from her as a form of self-defense; with Aline he has a better understanding of his own worth, and is going for the gusto while he can!

"I wish...I'd done this before. Seen you work. I don't know why I never did." - Oh, you mean that if you knew he wasn't an useless Pillsbury Doughboy you wouldn't have cheated on him? Gee, thanks!

"I even had a few snails" - Why is he making such a big deal of a few snails? Didn't he already have escargot on the Bonne Chance?

"Wives need to be reminded that their man loves them, too." - I've said this many times; why is romance only the husband's responsibility? When was the last time that she stayed home and gave him a lap dance rather than go to some event without him and dirty dance with some young stud?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
finally

So glad Aline and Bill are finally together again but sounds like only for a couple of weeks. Too bad as I think they could be good for each other but then the author has his mind made up. Maybe something more permanent later

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124over 9 years ago
Enjoyable as usual

Two observations:

1) Lew and Mona looking like they will break up. A good looking woman like Mona jetting around to all parts of the world, being gone for so long is bound to cause problems. She probably already has a man "in every port."

2) Looks like Debbie has a serious physical illness. Could it be cancer? And tragically breast cancer and she has to have a radical double mastectomy. This could be the catalyst that will bring Bill and her back together. Of course, this is only speculation while reading the sub-titles on your author submissions page and just reading it 4 years after it was posted.

Still caught in the spell but the end is just down the road, and all will be answered

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
She spends all her time on a French cruise ship

When she has time off she goes home to France.

so

When she visits him in Florida he decides to take to dinner in

a French restaurant?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
yep

I just knew that Lew and Mona was a disaster waiting to happen. Interested to see who atepped out first.

BarnYardCatBarnYardCatalmost 13 years ago
Oustanding

Damn , but I'm enjoying this story so far. This is only the second time in nearly ten years of reading literotica that I have commented on a story. You have done a marvelous job of character development with just the right amount of intertwining personalities. I can't stop reading, lol.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Confused about time

5B, page 1 begins with Wednesday Aug. 31, 2005 9 PM with Bill and Aline on the shore. Page 2 has a story that seems to fit much earlier and is labeled as Tue Aug 30, 2005 5 PM. Was page 1 a flash forward in time or is the story out of place? Seems to fit better later. Very confusing.

FD45FD45almost 13 years ago
I wanna know

What exactly is happening between Mona and Lew. I hope we get that at SOME point because I like the characters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
GREAT story!! and a nit

Marvelously done. Well-crafted. Believable characters and situations. Pat yourself on the back.

The nit: Page 3: "Lung cancer. She smoked like a fish."

Umm, howzabout "chimney" instead of "fish"?

Namaste,

Delighted Reader

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Please contiue

I really like this story so please don't lose it. You have done wonderfully

so far. It would be a shame for you not to finish. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
THE NEXT PART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHERE IT IS ?????

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Capdan

I have really enjoyed reading all of your work. Do you post your stories on any other site and if so which ones. Thanks again

Dan

curioussscuriousssover 13 years ago
Dan, the Anonymous asshole...

...already has a 'name' - he chooses, however, not to use it when in his infantile moods. I posted a comment on 11/4 which flushed out his arrogance on 11/5. Let's just call him PerpetualPeckerPuller for now.

vietvetvietvetover 13 years ago
Hay Dan:

Brews all gone and I'm sitting in front of my monitor waiting. HA HA HA

Thanks:

Tom

vietvetvietvetover 13 years ago
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA:

Finally "The Return Of The King".

Thanks DQS!

Tom

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I left a comment

on LYnnGKS's story and it worked she let go Dannyboy. Thank you Lynn and hey everyone I got Doug Baker's role so I get to bone Lynn aka Debbie for 3 months.

DanielQSteele1DanielQSteele1over 13 years agoAuthor
I'm back...or...there and back again.

Hello everybody. I haven't checked in for awhile and as always it still amazes me to see people chatting when I haven't posted in some time. I'm glad that it seems a lot of you enjoy the comments section aside and apart from the story itself. I have to admit I enjoy the comments, although this fake DQS1 comment and email bullshit is starting to get a little old. But on a site like this I guess there's nothing that can be done about it.-------ANNOUNCEMENT--- since some of you actually follow this serial. WWWM 5C, five LIT pages long, was just submitted a few hours ago (this is friday 11/12) so I'm guessing it will hit the reading section Sunday 11/14 or Monday 11/15. I know everyone's tired of my excuses so I won't give any. I'm working on WWWM 5D and actually have the end of the chapter written, but I'm not making any promises on when it will actually post.-----I hope that 5C will be enjoyable for readers, and I really hope certain readers enjoy the ending. You will know who you are when you get there------and on a final note. I'm not sure if there is any way to get a general announcement to readers. I don't want to be to egotistical about it, but I'm starting to read comments by people who have missed the latest installment for a week or two because they are posting in such a haphazard fashion. If you're interested you can always check my story site to see if anything new has posted, but if there was some general place to post those kinds of announcements I'd be happy to do so.---------and finally, as always, I'm looking forward to hearing your comments on the latest chapter.

DQS1

TigerDanTigerDanover 13 years ago
Show me huh?

No doubt where MissouriUSA is from. Great place to live and play!

If your still there anon.......Without getting too philosophical. Maybe it's just me, but I really think we're all anon. Soooooo....no, I don't really want to know why you choose to not come up with some silly name like the rest of us. Maybe so some can't send you personal letters of endearment??

And calling the author childish names, or any of the rest of us??? WTF? This is just a "fun" place........It's not real!!!........Get it?????? So what if DQS1 were never to finish? It's been a good story, but.......Aw hell, this is stupid.

Any beer left Tom, I think it might be time to go. Anon kinda squandered their time to amaze us.

BTW. Tom, and any of the rest reading this. Yesterday, Veterans day. THANK YOU! To you and your's.

People that know never forget. People that have seen.....can't forget. Thank you.

Dan

KirkelKirkelover 13 years ago
Nothing?

Are you on hiatus? Whatup? Tell us you are writing a bunch and saving for a big post or, god forbid, that you have given up. Just tell us something.

MissouriUSAMissouriUSAover 13 years ago
Things to ponder in DQS1 World! (All in fun, DQS1!)

As the fall school term starts, will Kelly and Bill Jr. move back in with Debbie?

Will Debbie and Aline ever get the chance to meet and will DQS1 give the readers a robust and enjoyable account of that confrontation/meeting?

Will Debbie and Myra ever go chest to chest over Bill?

Will Aline and Philippe stay together or have any kind of relationship that will prevent her from being with Bill?

Is Mona pregnant with Lew’s baby yet? (In the present outside of the WWWM time frame.)

Will Doctor Teller ever really help Debbie much by probing her mind or will he have more success attempting to probe her body? (After all, what other people do not know about Debbie won’t hurt her (even though everyone assumes it about her anyway))

Will Bruce and Tiffany be able to keep their marriage together the second time around? (from Separate Vacations)

Will Frank keep trying to get in Caroline’s pants and take her away from Dan? (from The Dream Wife)

Will Bill’s 42nd birthday celebration be a climactic event or will there be very little discussion of it in the WWWM story?

As an act of contrition, will Debbie replace the globe that Doug shattered and give it to Bill as a gift for his birthday?

Will Debbie’s infamous e-mails be brought to public knowledge and cause her humiliation and pain?

Will Tyrone ever get the chance to give Bill any kind of assistance in the future, like knee-capping Doug Baker?

Before his “Last Goodbye”, did Lew ever go to bed with Debbie and are Lew and Bill still friends? (In the present outside of the WWWM time frame.)

Will Clint Abbott write a book on the Life and Times of Bill Maitland and will he and Bill become good friends?

Will Doug Baker end up marrying Kelly Maitland and then have an affair with his Mother-in-Law?

Is four weeks between chapters forever?

Is there really a 200 comment threshold per chapter that triggers the posting of the next?

All in fun, DQS1. All in fun.

vietvetvietvetover 13 years ago
DQS1:

It's about time to lock the wife and kids in a closet or the basement with a bag of potato chips and a coke and get back to writing.

Am having serious DT'S and with drawl symptoms.

Need a story fix ASAP.

Thanks: Tom

vietvetvietvetover 13 years ago
How's this for sick?

When that cruise ship off Mexico caught fire, I asked myself "how would Alaine and Bill deal with that situation?

Just a thought.

I'm rooting for Bill and Alaine to get together for a good ending to this story.

Thanks for your story DQS1 and heres another cold one Dan.

Tom

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

believe me touch 200 c0mments and dumbass will post new one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I found another author like DQS1, "Matt Moreau" he also writes from Small-Dick's Point of View, and He also comes with some dialogues, which sounds from very Honorable and Heroish Style but said in wrong situtation, Just like DQS1. You will see in his one story, when his wife of "25 years" cheats on him twice, once with some pussyhound and then again, with his best friend, badmouthed her husband. And in the end has guts to stand against her husband to protect her lover, like a loving wife (but not to husband, but to lover) And you know what our hero say in the end? =="I admire her for standing beside her man in this difficult time" and the shit head gave them money, to live. Now you must think words were very respectable but they were after fucking 25 yrs of marriage. What a dumbass. Now DQS is same always more concerated on dialouge, ignoring infidelity and humiliation and all the pain hero went through, in the end Bictch is respectable woman, deseved to be loved by real man.(on and off). Fucking wimp on the lit, are increasing day by day, when we stop reading them they always find new way to make us read. "BASTARDS", "eat the dog shit and die" , world is better off without you wimp writers. always hiding in woman's piussy and obessed with big boobs. Disgustiong

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Do you Why I am Anon?

?????

TigerDanTigerDanover 13 years ago
Hmmmm

I don't know guys and gals. This anons not living up to their hype of know all, be all yet.

Hey Tom,.. Pass me another cold one. Lets give em another chance. They seemed pretty sure of themselves earlier....I mean,.... I myself would love to benefit from their vast wisdom and knowledge.

vietvetvietvetover 13 years ago
Hay JB, John and Phil:

You are all invited also.

Tom

vietvetvietvetover 13 years ago
Dan & Norm:

I agree the community organizers (agitators) are to be chastised unto almost death.

Got a six pack of Sam Adams Boston Lager and a bottle of Columbia Crest Cabernet.

"LETS PARRRRRTAAAAAAAAAAA".

Tom

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
well thats a spirit..

Intelligent people always reacts after everyone is done.

TigerDanTigerDanover 13 years ago
Agreed, oh inquisitive one

Even made a friend with someone who uses/used? anon regularly because of their travels I assume. Anyway,....they had an intellegent perspective. I've read many great observation by anons, many better than some of us more regulars.

It's not the anon commentors.......

It's the anon antagonists.

curioussscuriousssover 13 years ago
Vietvet, TigerDan

I don’t want to slate every Anonymous commenter, just the ones ‘having fun’, from creating fake IDs to making puerile comments; poor old boys - they have verbal diarrhea so badly I hope they remember to wipe their mouths.

Apart from that caveat, I’m with you both. Cheers - enjoy the enlightenment.

TigerDanTigerDanover 13 years ago
Just a thought

I've got all the beer and munchies we need gang. Plenty of seats out here since the story is dragging. Not much really to debate right now. Someone maybe bring some popcorn, thats always good at a show.

This Anons so much smarter and insightful than the rest of us.

They predict weddings, and tell the author he sucks. They love to hear themselves preach.

I say we let em. Lets give em the stage and have fun watching them show us their act. Amaze us please.

vietvetvietvetover 13 years ago
Yeah:

Something stupid!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
"Curiousss:" by vietvet

Yeah and he just said something.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
RE "Story Category" by Kirkel

If you analyze, carefully, you will see JPB writes same story as DQS1, Just change the View, If you replace the Cuckolders(Bobby Trescott,Norman,Daug) in DQS1's Stories with Hero in JPB's Stories.

DQS1 writes storiees from small dick man's point of view and with great details, while JPB writes it with low details and Descent size dick man's POV.

JPB is talented in his Own ways, he would never let you know what end is going to be, Always with twist. His revenge stories are most revengeful on lit, as his Willing-cuck stories are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Anonymous is stupid

Everyone knows DQS run away with JennyBear.They´re in honeymoon. ;]

vietvetvietvetover 13 years ago
Curiousss:

Looks like the dog eater is still there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I think

DQS1 is away following Mr.President. DQS1 is into newspapers, so I think he is on Asian tour too.

KirkelKirkelover 13 years ago
An example

of intelligence at birth!!! LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I told you people

He's not gonna post until you write 200 comments, he really comment whore, what a sucker, shove it up your ass sucker, you think you are writing a great story, sucker, b'coz it is not,all people just want to know, what would happen to Slut Debbie, it surprizing how people cant bear some suspense, even if it is sex of new born puppy, on the street, if told it is secret. Beieve, mark my word, you wont get same response, for next stories, and you know that, but you wont let suspense die, will you, you suck, you basically suck.

KirkelKirkelover 13 years ago
Story Category

I wish someone would divide 'Loving Wives' into two categories.

1: Loving to be cuckolded by a cheating bitch -or- I love being a wimp cuckold so it isn't really cheating wife story.

2: She fucked someone else, friend or foe, and tried to hide it because she says she still loves me and it was only sex so it doesn't matter (as an excuse).

Subdivided #2 into: A-Torch the bitch. B-Work it out and forgive her.

There are definitely two different camps here (or more) and neither seems to understand the other. I hate the #1 above, getting angry when I start to read these stories and get cheated (I'd also start a cheating author/cheated reader catgory). Pretty ironic as I want to 'Torch the Author' when I get to the wimp/cuck aspect.

WWWM fits this #2 story though we don't know whether this will fit into the A or B subdivision. I'm thinking B, prefer it but love it either way.

JPB leans both ways and sometimes to the middle. I just love his 'Torch the Bitch' stuff and even don't mind some of the middle ground, but don't prefer it: it's a gamble to start one of his stories with high hopes?!?!

Seems like a lot of the #1 catagory are coming through, and like a number of other catagories I'd prefer to have something labeled on these so I could note the #1(above) preference and avoid it. No judgement here, I just don't like wasting MY time on them as they don't entertain me in the least.

What to do, what to do? I guess I'll gamble but again this issue could be resolved by dividing this category.

Instead of just bitching and griping, I'm trying, as a mentor once told me, to be constructive. He said, "Never bitch or talk about someone behind their back unless you are willing to provide a well though out solution or alternative. "

This is my thought, so I'm trying...

Rob

KirkelKirkelover 13 years ago
I propose a new title

We are about to hit the 6 month milestone and I'm waiting for new post from our author that inadvertently includes the words, "...when I was writing...".

The new title you ask?

(Drumroll please)

WIWW

DUH....

victoriangentvictoriangentover 13 years ago
Careful DQS1

It appears the Professor is about to poach your story and sell it to the highest bidder notwithstanding your copy right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I think the author has gotten bored with the story. Either that or he is waiting for the chorus of "where's the next chapter, hurry please." Come to think of it, I'd get bored writing a story that has been dragged out like this one. Its certainly boring waiting for the next installment. Apathy has sunk in for me, I'm outta here. I'll check back in a few months, I won't miss much in the interim.

rhdubya

bartolobartoloover 13 years ago
Looks bad about getting any further chapters ...........................

from DQS in the near future. Maybe DQS has run out of ideas on how to get all his many, prominent characters to interact; and/or how the story should go from hereon(?). Well, I hope this isn't the case but .......

Who of the currently active authors in loving wives or novels and novelettes might be interested and, additionally, have sufficient experienced and imagination to take over if it's necessary. I know that this thought must have entered your minds, as it has mine. The story is a monumental work. It's something that's hard to forget about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
where are you DQS1?

where are you DQS1? It's been so long and there's still no new chapter. Please hurry up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
hey kiddo,

you are too fast... but, atleast you are fast...have not you learnt anything from DQS, dont let them know, when people start guessing, where you are going, just change the plot, but it has some risk after some time , even you wont know where this story is going, then you will need to go for Looooooooong vacation to rethink and try to find solution , how to make fool out of people, how????? humm....more big tittied....yep....mqake kelly have tits bigger than watermelon, because she more beautiful than Debbie, so she should have bigger tits than her, (which what DQS worlds says, you know where caveman lives "Ooohhh ooohh bigger tit, oooo oooo more beautiful...oooo oooo , big dick more powerful...oooooo , you might have seen that world havenot you? )

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Next

Bill will fuck Kelly, BJ will fuck Debbie. They will have family orgies and group sex, they will make their sex tapes and sell it on internet. There will be special guest every weekend, that guest will make a wish and all four of them will make that come true. If that guest ask Bill to suck BJ, he will do it. The same thing with Debbie and kelly, they will lick and starp on each other. they will live happily ever after with lots and lots of sex, love and video tapes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Really? you too...

Ok you are in. 'Dumb-Ass'

if thats what you want.

vietvetvietvetover 13 years ago
smart ass isn't hyphenated:

neither is curious ass, thats two words.

Dumb ass isn't hyphenated either and thats what you are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
How many times you had to degrade yourself?

to find the mistake, you must have read it number of times, even once was enough to prove that you enjoy reading about yourself, whatever I write, thats why you know why i am targeting you, because you try to be smart-Ass instead of being what you are Curious-Ass, you just have to reply with some bullshit, why not just let it go, Ok I get it you want to be targeted, And it was not me who was targeting in first place, you were the one who started it. I was just writing the crap (i have lots of free time) but you cant remain silent, you just forced me to include your name, every time it is you who started it, if you want you can re-read the comments(one more time, as you enjoy it so much), you started to be smart ass and now when I write about you having choice between "sucking or not" all you want me to do is Correct the Errors in spellings?

Wow, as you wish Curious-Ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I can't believe I missed the appearance of this chapter for two weeks!

Yeah, okay; I'm hooked on this story like everyone else, BUT... you know it's getting out of hand when other authors make references in their own stories to "When We Were Married, Chapter 25" (Yes, I have seen them). I'm sure I will go through the same sense of loss when this story ends as I do with any great novel, but I think it's time to move this along.

curioussscuriousssover 13 years ago
Last comment to anonymous who knows who he is

“...weather he will suck his dick or not”.

Wether - a castrated ram

whether - a matter of choice between alternatives

weather - the state of the atmosphere

the floor is yours and it’s as high as you’re going to get non-beanstalkman.

I realize it‘s my own fault - I put my head above the parapet and thus happen to be your current target but in reality the overwhelming emotion I feel for you is pity.

I hope you have a better afterlife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
TWO WEEKS IS "DEFINITELY" FOREVER

no comment

KirkelKirkelover 13 years ago
Love the story but...

Same old, same old wait wait wait.

I've gotten so I check every 3 or 4 days as opposed to hourly. It will get here when it does.

After the first few months of excitement I'm kind of over it. I'll love reading it as it comes but there is life out there people.

LOL, Rob

cal6009cal6009over 13 years ago
Will the “real” Debbie (Deb) please stand up!!

Sorry, DQS1, I AM SUCH A LIAR (See, I an learn)

DQS1 Has provided three seemingly contradictory pictures of Deb, and I am not sure he is even aware of it. It would not surprise me if this situation was a direct consequence of DQS1 writing this story on the “fly” with increasing gaps in the appearence of subsequent chapters.

1. Deb the submissive slut who like her sex rough, preferably with a dominant man and/or with multiple partners. Deb’s sexual experiences during the crucial formative period from age twelve to the gangrape ( at age twenty?) interrupted by Bill’s actions had to have shaped her attitues, values, and conception of herself in subsequent years. She relates that her relationship with Bill changed her, because he treated and loved her as a person. So, they marry, sets up house, and have and raise two kids.

Why did the crack emerge in their marriage? She says it was Bill’s fault, because he carred more about his job than his family. I am willing to concede that Bill’s absence provided an opportunity, in addition to ( or coupled with) having two growing active kids who no longer required a lot of attention and a stable job which was becoming routine. What we have then is a woman with an increasing amount of time on her hands, getting bored by the minute, and allows herself to reflect on her past and the pleasure she received from numerous sexual exploits.

NOW I HAVE A QUESTION FOR THE FEMALE READERS: Do you think a relationship with Bill, based on a different set of rules, would have been sufficient for Deb to cease to be a SUBMISSIVE SLUT? I don’t think so, at least not without considerable counseling. WHAT DO YOU THINK?

What was the triggering event that lead to the SLUT resurfacing? I think the mistrust engendered by her acceptng the POV of her aunt that all men cheat coupled with Bill’s failure to keep a date with her because of work could have given her the excluse she needed to say ‘THE HELL WITH IT.” The bathroom scene with the three guys was the result. But was this the end of it; I don’t think so.

2. Deb, the dominant, aggressive, big cock slut. This is the person who developed a relationship with Doug. Its clear she was in charge. Why did DQS1 include this relationship? Was it simply a statement about Deb finally deciding to divorce Bill, and she wanted to do it in a very public way? WHY?

3. Deb, the caring, considerate, intellegent professional woman with modest sexual desires. This Deb emerges with Clint. She seeks him out to apologize for her inconsiderate and rude behavior toward him (HUH!!). I can’t imagine SLUT DEB behaving this way. Shit, she’s having a normal relationship with Clint. He is not in the same category as Doug, he makes no effort to dominate her, nor she him, and she accepts him even though he has had very bad experiences with women like her. Is he nuts, or is she? What Gives, DQS1? I CAN’T WAIT FOR THE NEXT Deb to emerge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Scipio's Syndrome???

I love this story and eagerly await each new installment. I hope that real life, writer's block, negative comments/reviews, etc., don't distract you from fulfilling your authorial vision.

Beware Scipio's Syndrome, where a talented and beloved author falls victim to his Muse, overpromises himself and his readers, and eventually becomes angry at them for feeling cheated when their expectations - which he raised - are unfulfilled.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Next?

Most of the readers seems to be old fart here, because they cant laugh and cant ignore what they dont like either. Like old farts you just have to say something.

Finally curiousss, you came back hmm, Of Course you will love that Comment (ANOM ABOUT ANOM PISSING ANOM LAUGHING ANOM ++++)

Now you got guts back to jump into the ring.

curioussscuriousssover 13 years ago
Nice to see a bit of genuine humor

Loved that comment from one Anonymous pissing himself laughing about 'Anonymous' impersonating 'Anonymous'. Fucking hilarious - I think it was Pete.

It's actually a shame that we can't have a good belly-laugh WITH our warped Anon instead of having to pity him because he's trying so hard not to be a little boy but his impoverished language and inadequate emotions betray him.

Reading his 'funny' tales it reminds me of some 'Saturday Night Live' shows - there isn't even enough humor for canned laughter.

obtusemanobtusemanover 13 years ago
these anon comments re: matches are absurd and the idiot is illiterate!

bdoggriffen could be worse. We could have a CastleStone situation where the story doesn't get finished. I do appreciate DQS and his stories though. 2 weeks does seem like forever when you're anticipating the next installment. Makes me feel like a kid waiting for christmas without being able to count down the days. Then I see him leaving a comment on another story and I'm thinking, "damn, he should be working on wwwm", which of course is not true (just me anticipating christmas again).

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What next?

Bill vs Doug

Debbie vs Myra or Mona?

at least this guy is entertaining with his comments..........lol

bdoggriffenbdoggriffenover 13 years ago
done, for a while

I'm a big fan of your writing. And at first I was of this story. I actually intended to read this chapter, but I haven't yet. Not because I don't like the story, but actually, I've just grown tired of waiting. I'll probably just wait and read the entire story when it's all done. My only suggestion to you as a writer here, is to never do this again. Write your stories and when they are done post them. And any other writer thinking that this is a good idea, don't do it! I think the fact that you are one of my favorite writers and that at one point I was really enjoying this story proves that this method of writing and then posting really sucks. Finally, sorry if this is repetitive of other letters, I've also stopped reading the comments on your stories, they are even more tedious than just waiting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Two weeks is an eternity you say, I guess that is in reference to the time between your postings ! ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

HAA HAA HAHA HAHAHA HAA HA so funny, so funnyyyyyy, very, very funny this guy is sooooo funnyyy, my belly hurts, oh my god, this anon imposter is soooooo funny.

GET LOST YOU SPAM, GO FUCK YOURSELF.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Next : Myra vs Mona

Daug had defeaited two stupid asses Bill forced him to fight and then bill went off somewhere Dauge is searching form him, (he has his peins in his hands and as soon as he see, Bill he will fire the cum), Till then Myra vs Mona, again , there is no twist (because its all about Tits) Myra won, but it was very very close, Mona almost died in the ring, Myta pressed her face between her booobies, and Mona has now very disturbed face, she faught until last minute, when she could not even stand, but Myra beiing big titty, never gave poor Mona a single chance to get upper hand, now Mona is in ICU.

next Fight is between Lew and Norman, but ened before you could say it started norman having cock of steel, injured poor Norman in first attack. Finished.

Will Bill Come back to Fight Daug, or we will see next fight between Myra and Debbie.

I know you cant wait but these things takes time, (you know writing all about Boobs and Dick), I will be back right after the first comment, indicating you miss me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
No updates yet?

I thought 5C won't take too long like 5B. Hope you are working on it. Vietvet, you can still read the comments by fake DQS, its there on page three of comments. you are right about "Ok you have been warned" being on page four, but some reader has copied the earlier comments by fake DQS.

Thanks DQS for the wonderful chapter, hope you post the next one soon.

vietvetvietvetover 13 years ago
Post Script:

I never read the original fake comments, only the aftermath.

Tom

vietvetvietvetover 13 years ago
Hi Jen:

The comments from the fake never showed up in my comments, and I just went back and checked to make sure and they are not to be seen. The only comments from the "faker" start on Page four of the comments with the statement, "OK you have been warned".

Haven't been able to keep up on the comments as I usually do as "life has intervened" as Daniel has stated more than once in his apologies for not posting quicker.

Love to all and keep the faith that Daniel will live long enough to complete this narrative.

LOL:

Tom

cal6009cal6009over 13 years ago
Dear JennyBear:

You are correct. I have not send you any ANON. comments. Thanks for the confidence.

JennyBearJennyBearover 13 years ago
My bad

I went back to look for the comment by the bogus "Q" and couldn't find it. I must be losing it, I can't tell a one from an L.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Its All about Boobs

next Chapter from DQS. As he always comes up with subtitle, which has nothing to do with with main story and he waste so much time to decide what to put in last lines so that it looks like Next chap will be something amazing, (Which he always fails, as all here want to see, what happento Debbie the fav Slut) I am just Suggesting it.

Debbie: I hate Bill because he would not eat Daugee's Cum from my Well Stretched Vagina, you know my little (but big) boy (cute and beautiful) Daug. I got turned on when he fucks me in my bedroom, and I can feel my poor son Bill jr, hearing our scream, but I love it, let him know that a Real woman need to be fucked by Real studs like beautiful Daugy, not one slob like His Dad, and he is also going to like his father, a wimp. I will make sure his wife fucks My Cute Daugee , so that she know what a pit pitful species Bill's are, then she wont like to have more bill gen kids, she can have Daugee kids, cute and beautiful like father, and with Big Dick. wow it all about penisis. Is not it? I ahve an Idea......Next Chapter : Its all about Penises.

JennyBearJennyBearover 13 years ago
Heads up

I've resorted to clicking on the name to see if indeed it,s is a legtimate comment. I've found a bogus Q comment on a HDK story. However, what bothers me more is an anon e-mail I received. It was hurtful and I think they wanted me to believe it was Cal. <P>

However, i didn't think he was the kind of a man to send anon comments. Then he posted a comment about "Babygirl" that led me to believe they did it to him. I don't post anon comments, If I'm pissed at you, I will tell you to your face. There is one weird dude out there, just be aware of it. <P>

Jenny

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous