When We Were Young And Dumb

Story Info
Relationships are hard.
2.6k words
2.96
15.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had dated Carol before I went into the military. But only briefly. She was a single mother divorced from a husband who was a jerk. With one little boy. It was a hard time for every one as times of war always is.

I only dated her a few times before a guy home on leave from our war ask her out and was soon sleeping with her. I went on to other things. I served my time and after the hitch I dated her again.

I was soon sleeping with her and then was staying at her house more than my own. We lived together for over three years before we finally got married. Our sex life was much less than I desired. Of coarse sex is much less when one is mad at you most of the time. I am sure I just took over for her first jerk, becoming the second one.

I began drinking more and more and spending too much time in the bar. As with any bar one will come in contact with females in these bars. Mine was no different there was a young female who had interest and showed it. I usually went home before the bar closed. But we closed it one night.

The guy who ran the bar, Gary, my self and Tina said female. After closing and turning the lights out Gary grabbed some beers and move to a stairway I had no idea was even there. This stairway went up into a small upstairs room where extra chairs, and stuff was stored. How it was decided I have no idea now but Tina was going to take turns on out laps with the lights turned out. We began with her on my lap.

We were moving right along slightly faster than I really wanted. I was drunk, But not so drunk that I wanted to break my wedding vows. She on the other hand was intent on doing so. It was time to turn the lights on and for her to sit on another lap.

"Turn the light on Gary, I need another beer."

He did and ask if maybe she could now sit on his lap.

The lights went off and I sat listening to the sounds from his chair and her on his lap. I could hear them kissing and the sound of clothes maybe being moved around. But no sounds that sounded like fucking. It seemed like a very long time had passed and sitting in total darkness can be somewhat boring so I move quietly over to where I was sure the light switch was. and after finding it turned it on.

Talk about BAD timing and deer in the headlights looks!

Tina blue jeans and panties gone straddling Gary facing me with his bare cock just touching her sweet pussy lips upon entry. A very startled look on my face must of sent the message I had not expected to see what I was seeing. She jumps up grabs her clothes and is dressing. Party over, end of that. I am a very bad boy. My friend just got fucked out of his fuckin.

Well not much to say except just a few nights later, Tina and I are now screwing each others brains out big time. About every night we are enjoying great sex. In my very guilty bad boy feelings I have ask if Tina was really in the middle out giving Gary some much needed pussy. She admits she was. I ask if that is still an interest she has? She admits if I am alright with it that she does still have that interest. I inform her I would be very happy if she would get him to quit whining about my disrupting it. She said she'd take care of it.

Carol bowled on Wed. nights and they usually stopped for a few beers after. So I stayed away from the bar that night. Anyway that next bowling night I knew they were at the bar having a few. She usually got home by 11 pm. It came and went. Them midnight did too. And then 1am. And 2am. and 3am. It was about 4:30 when she got home. I heard her come in. She was in the shower and I went back to sleep.

The next morning we had a brief talk and She said they had a party down to Gary's house and she had gone. There was some veg reference to a little necking and lite petting with a friend, but no big deal. We both had to get to work so I let it go at that.

That night I got a little different story from Tina who was at the party doing a redo on the sex with Gary. I ask her if she did have sex with Gary at his after hours party? She was pleased to inform me she had done her best to do so. And she ask what my wife had told me about her night with Norman. I told her what she had told me that morning over coffee.

"Sorry that is not exactly what I saw and i am sure that is not what Gary saw."

"What did you see and how?"

"Well the couch they were on is right outside Gary's bedroom door and the and the bathroom light was on. I looked at their clothes piled on the floor next to the couch. I saw her bra and panties on top of the pile."

Carol had told me both had kept their underwear on. She did admit she had given him her breasts. I did quiz Garry about what he had seen. And he was very careful what he told me. But I reminded him Tina told me what he had told her about what he had seen.

He finally did admit the last time he'd gone out to the bathroom Carol was astride Norm sitting upright on top of his hips. Her big breasts swinging free with the ride. She made no effort to cover them and the light from the bathroom gave a very good view of them. Gary admitted it did look like they were fucking.

"She let you see them?"

"They were bare and she looked right at me and grinned."

I was pretty sure she knew I was fucking someone else and my guess was she knew it was Tina. And if I had been getting it at home I probably been home instead of up to the bar. But to tell the truth I was tickled to know she had maybe been fucking someone else. You can't fix just not interested.

The rest of the week went fairly well until Saturday night. We went up to the bar and I thought things were fine until I looked around and found my wife gone. I may have been flirting with Tina? I was trying not to. But my idea of good may not have been the same idea as my wife's! Anyway we had one car and it was gone. I had no idea in what kind of emotional state my wife was in?

Carol went missing as near as I could figure about 10:30pm and I began looking on foot for her. I walked our town top to bottom looking for our car. I walked by anyone's house I could even begin to imagine she might be.

Finally I decided the only place I had not checked was the house Norm lived in which was out in the country about three miles. I knew she might have fucked Norman Three night earlier. Would she have gone out to his house to bed with him? He lived with four other guys. She wouldn't just go out there, would she? I got out to their house after 3am worried sick and pissed.

As I walked up the driveway in the dark I began to make out the cars in the yard. Mine sat right out like the last one in. I calmly walked to the back door, checked and it was locked. I stepped back and kicked it in. I had never been in this old two story house so I had no idea which room was which. So I started with the fist room down stairs that looked like a bedroom. I opened the door found the light and turned it on. Only one head in the bed. As I began to back out A guy looked up out of the bed and spoke.

"Oh Shit. Upstairs last door on the right end of the hall."

He rolled over and pulled the covers back over his head. Ironic is this guy I work with every day. He lives there too.

Up stairs last door down the hall on the right. I opened the door found and turned on the light. Two heads in bed. I reached down and grabbed the one with the longest hair by the hair and pulled her right out of the bed. Her naked ass hits the floor and the battle is on. He jumps out of bed naked as can be and tries to stop the battle, doing what a very good guy probably should, if he had just been fucking her all night.

I on the other hand am very pissed and not at all in a good mood so I turn her hair loose just long enough to poke him smartly a couple times. He sets down and I grab a hand full of hair again. Now this goes on several more times before I drag her naked ass down the hall, down the stairs and out the broken back door into the back yard under the yard light. Where we begin to try to have a much more rational conversation.

Once we are both settled down and talking more calmly, she wants to continue this at home. One big problem. Her clothes and keys to our car are in the broken back door up stairs down the long hallway to the last door on the right. And I am not going back in to get them.

She squares her shoulders sticks out her big high pointed tits and heads for the broken back door. I calmly wait while she makes the trip. In about twenty minutes she returns fully dressed with the keys and we drive the long 3 miles I had walked out there, back to town and home. We talked the rest of the night and most of the next day.

Carol admitted some things that I was shocked to hear her say. She told me just how sexy the hole event made her feel. How sexy she felt going back up to Norn's room naked knowing they were all watching her. She was greeted by Norm who ask if she was okay? She said her nipples were very hard and she kissed Norman open mouthed and gave him her tong. He felt her up both breasts and fingered her. They had fucked again quickly before she dressed. And they agreed to meet again.

We agreed it was probably only fair if she saw him again. I ask her about her display for Gary and she admitted she and Norm were fucking and she had displayed herself to Gary. She had wanted him to see her tits. I told her maybe she should let Gary show her the store room upstairs? She didn't know it was there either. But I told her if she went up there with him, she had to get naked.

She ask me if that was what I wanted? I told her it was.

The following bowling night Carol told me she would be late and I told her to enjoy herself. She ask me if I was sure I was really ok with it? I told her I was. I had actually talked with Gary about him taking Carol up to the store room. He had simply told me he would much rather take her to his house and fuck her in his comfortable bed. Made way too much since.

It was after 3am when she came home very well fucked by the smell and the marks around both of her nipples. It was after 5am before we got a couple hours sleep before work. I was still fucking Tina and I knew Carol had been out to the house a few times with Norman.

She informed me she was going out there on Friday evening. I teased her about the show she had put on for them a few weeks ago and if she had done it again? She told me she hadn't but they wanted her to.

"What they have ask you to walk through for them again?"

"Yes."

"Who has ask you?"

"All of them."

"Even Norm has teased you?"

"Yes, Norm most of all. A few nights ago he told me he was hungry and wanted me to go down to the kitchen and make us sandwiches. I was naked and we had been fooling around some. I got up and grabbed his shirt. He pulled it away and said I was fine as I was. I said some of them may still be up. Do you want them to see me?"

"Yes of coarse they loved seeing you the first time. Show off a little for them."

I grinned at her.

"So did you go down and make the sandwiches?"

"I slipped out very quietly and down the stairs into the kitchen. I made our sandwiches and snuck back and he thought it was so cool."

"So did any of them see you?"

"I am not sure but I think so? He wants me to do it again so they can."

"Are you going to?"

"I don't know for sure maybe?"

Another week passed and another bowling night that it was after 3am when she got home. And when I was in the bar that night Gary told me they had closed up at about 11pm and gone to his house to fuck. I was in the bar the next few nights and fucked Tina after so I had no idea what my wife was doing.

Sunday afternoon we were just hanging out at home when Carol turned to me.

"Well I did it."

"You did what Carol?"

"I did what Norman wanted me to."

"Paraded naked in front of the rest of them?"

"More than that. I went down naked with them for over an hour. Steve took me into his bedroom."

Steve is my coworker.

"Did he fuck you?"

"Not quite but he worked very hard trying. And I promised I will let him next time."

"Which will be?"

"I'm not sure, probably this week sometime?"

My wife had gone from not fucking me to now wanting to fuck everybody. And I was just happy she had come alive sexually. I was very excited a guy I worked with had seen my wife naked now more than once and likely was going to fuck her. And I knew if she kept going out there they were all going to fuck her very soon.

Gary told me Thursday night that he had taken her home with him and spent 3 hours with her in his bed. He told me she was out to the house on Tuesday night and she said Steve fucked her. He also said she was out there again right now as we talked and he knew Steve was to fuck her again tonight, But she had said that they might all fuck her tonight. Gary and I took Tina down to his place that night and took turns fucking her and I got home after 3am. Carol got home over an hour later.

Now I would like to tell you this saved our marriage. But it didn't.