When We Were Young Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**

I told my roommate and best friend, Rich, that a couple of friends were coming for the weekend he was going to be out of town and asked if they could sleep in his bed. In exchange for a promise not to disturb his stuff, a new set of sheets, a case of beer, and control of the TV remote for a week--a deal was struck.

"Who's coming into town?" he asked, as he packed that Thursday night.

"Uh, you remember the New Year's Eve party at Linda's friend's house I told you about?"

"The one you didn't invite your best friend to? The one with the freaky Amazon babe and her cute friend? The ones you say nothing happened with, that I refuse to believe? That party? Only vaguely," he quipped. "Wait just a damn minute. Why?" squinting at me justifiably.

"Well..."

"You're killing me, Tone, you really are. I am about to spend three days with my dad and my crazy religious uncle Adam, at a men's church retreat in the middle of Illinois, that I didn't want to go to BEFORE; while here, right here on this very bed, said Amazon babe and cute friend are going to be...with you and Linda...two, no three cases of beer!"

I swear...I tried not to laugh...unsuccessfully it's true, but I did try. "Rich, Amazon babe, her nickname is Brick, would kill you. It's for your own good."

"Ah, but what a way to go!! And I want a FULL report on what happened in this bed when I get back, you hear me?"

**

The next morning, Rich and I were down at the rec center playing some pick-up basketball, Rich's mind elsewhere.

"What time is Amazon babe getting here?"

"Should be here by one."

"You mean I'm going to miss her by one stinkin' hour? UGH! Any plans?"

"Brick and Mar are thinking about coming here for grad school. They are both IS majors upstate where Linda went, and I promised to show her around campus. The rest of the weekend, we will, uh, I don't know," I faltered.

"Uh-huh. Not buying it."

Noon came and went. Rich had been in the shower for about thirty minutes when he plopped down next to me on the couch. "I thought you'd be on the road by now."

"Yeah. Hey, listen. Do you mind if I stick around and meet Brick and Mar? I just have to know what she's like."

I grinned. "I don't mind, man. I've managed to get her inside your head, haven't I? Won't you be late to the retreat, though?"

"Ugh! I've never wanted to go to anything less in my entire life. I'll just fake traffic delays or death or something."

By one o'clock, Rich was pacing in front of the windows, watching the street. He was wearing his nicest jeans and the sweater he wore when we went out in search of female companionship, and I could smell cologne up close. He's five-foot-seven, about 140 pounds, and slight--but hard, from years of competitive swimming, light-brown hair worn long to the top of his shoulders, and large brown eyes I always thought were his best feature. But, then again, I'm into eyes.

"Planning to meet someone on the drive to the retreat? Or maybe at the retreat?" I said, busting his balls, just a little.

"Go to hell, this is all your fault. You never should have told me they'd be in my bed. I'm only human, after all. Shit, they're here," checking his hair in the mirror.

I led the way outside, as Mar came around from the passenger side of the car, jogged up to me, and hugged me, ice-blue eyes staring up at me. "Hi, daddy," she said in her soft voice, blushing just a little.

I laughed and hugged her back. Turning, I said, "Heartbreaker, this is my best friend, Rich. Rich, this is Heartbreaker."

"Daddy?" eyebrows raised at me, before smiling at Mar. "Pleasure, Heartbreaker."

Mar turned beet red, which Rich would have thought cute, were he not staring over my shoulder like a deer caught in headlights. "Rich, I'd like you to meet Sharon. Sharon, this is Rich. You'll be sleeping in his bed tonight," I said as I turned, confident she was behind me.

"Sleeping? Have our plans changed?"

I laughed, Mar blushed, and Rich wanted to give me an 'I knew it' look, but couldn't take his eyes off Sharon.

"Rich, would you help Sharon with their bags, please?"

"Of course," he said, rushing past me.

I took Mar inside and gave her a tour of our laughably small apartment. Two bedrooms, one bath, kitchen/dining room, and living room. It did have a small washer-dryer set up, which might have been its best selling point.

Mar had been as good as her word since New Year's Day, emailing a couple of times a week and calling a few times. The more we communicated, the more I liked her and the more I saw why Linda and Sharon felt the need to protect her. The emails were funny and nerdy and revealed a smart, perceptive young woman. The phone calls, by contrast, revealed a painfully shy, insecure person who made you want to keep her out of harm's way.

Mar and I settled on the couch to catch up on school, which was going well, and she was worried about what would come after, and her social activities, which were non-existent. Several minutes later, Rich rushed in with two suitcases, dumping them in his room. "I offered to show Sharon around campus, so you and Mar can catch up. Tone, if anybody calls, I had car trouble and will call them back, okay?"

"Okay," barely got out of my mouth before the front door closed. Mar and I looked at each other, before devolving into laughter.

"Well, Heartbreaker, looks like it's just us chickens for the next two hours until Linda gets here. What should we do?" Mar may have wanted to have sex but would never say so. I may have wanted to, but there was no way I would without Linda in the room. Mar was fragile and lonely, and I don't think sex would just be sex to her. And I tend to want to save or fix others, and if I wasn't careful, I could fall for Mar. Us alone in bed would not just be sex. So, we drank some tequila, fired up the PlayStation, and Mar proceeded to kick my ass at Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2, which I'd gotten for Christmas.

Linda showed up as Mar was doing a victory dance after a particularly big beatdown and ran and jumped into her arms. "Dadd...Tony sucks at PlayStation!" she said, blushing and laughing.

"She gets better the more she drinks...totally not fair!" I replied.

"She may be little, but she can hold her alcohol. I think she has a hollow leg," Linda said, tickling Mar and chasing her squealing form around the couch, where I grabbed her and helped my love tickle her mercilessly.

"Where's Brick?" Linda asked, as we relented and snuggled together.

"Rich delayed leaving so he could meet them and offered to show Sharon around campus. He's, uh, enamored?" looking at Mar. She giggled and nodded.

"She'll kill him," Linda laughed.

"Yeah, but what a way to go!" I replied, replaying his earlier pronouncement, eliciting knowing laughter.

"What time will they be back?" she asked.

"They didn't say, but I wouldn't be surprised if we're on our own until morning."

"Well, I mentioned to Sharon we might go to TK's for dinner and then Sabrina's for dancing (Linda catching my surprised look with a fractional shake of her head), so let's do that and if they show up, they show up. If not, it will be their loss."

I glanced at my watch. "It's just four. What did you have in mind for the next few hours? We could finish this bottle of tequila, there are limes in the fridge, and Mar here could kick our ass at PlayStation."

Linda leaned over and whispered to Mar, who was on her right, who blushed and whispered back. "Well, go over and ask him, Heartbreaker," she said, smiling.

Mar blushed deeply, got up and came around to sit next to me, and started to whisper in my ear. "Louder," Linda said.

Mar huffed in frustration, and I took her hand and smiled encouragingly. "Um, uh, couldweplaywithdaddysbigcock?" she rushed out, blushing and staring at the floor.

"Heartbreaker, look at me," I said gently, reaching over to take Linda's hand.

It took her several seconds, but her eyes eventually reached mine. "Did my owner say it was okay?"

She nodded rapidly. "Then I would love for you to play with daddy's big cock," leaning over and kissing her cheek. "I've missed you, too," I added, squeezing Linda's hand, as Mar's face lit up.

Linda kissed my cheek and stood up. "Come on, Mar. Let's go get ready. Daddy? Tequila shots, lime, and salt, please. Give us ten minutes," looking at me expectantly.

"Yes, ma'am," my quick reply.

I assembled a tray with half a bottle of tequila, shot glasses, salt, and lime wedges, and was down to my jeans, when two voices called from behind my closed bedroom door. "Oh, Daddy." I guessed that was my cue.

I pushed the door open with my back, holding the tray, and turned to face my love and my lover...and damn near dropped the tray along with my jaw. Both were on their knees in bed, holding hands. My love was wearing the red pleated babydoll from our ill-fated night at the Hilton after Christmas, with the lace cups and the shiny satin bow, her nipples tenting the lace. My gorgeous slutty angel. My eyes feasted on her golden-brown skin, her eyes sparkling in the light from the seven candles spread around the room.

Dragging my eyes to my lover, Mar was a vision, her alabaster skin set against a black velour bodysuit, her 30AA bust enhanced by pushup cups, the thong back exposing her ample booty. I wished deeply she appreciated how beautiful she was, and believed us when we told her. At that moment, I was the luckiest man on earth.

I set the tray on the end of the bed and knelt on the carpet, eyes lowered. "Mistress Linda, Mistress Mar, how may your slave serve you?"

Over the last few weeks, I had taken to sitting on the floor, with my back against the couch for an hour or so in the evening, as Linda and I watched TV or studied. She would sit behind me, resting a calf on each of my shoulders, or laying above me, an arm draped over my shoulder, idly caressing me. What I felt inside me was completely different from sitting beside her or laying next to her. I felt content, calm, loved, and--owned. It's hard to explain the difference, but I hoped it would become a permanent part of our lives.

"Fix us a drink, Slave," Linda replied.

"Yes, Mistress." I filled two shot glasses, and as they came closer to the end of the bed, I took Linda's hand, and looking into her eyes, licked the hollow between her thumb and index finger and sprinkled the salt, before turning to Mar. Her eyes were big, seeing me in a submissive posture for the first time. I took her hand, and she closed her eyes as I licked her hand, trembling slightly. After adding the salt, I handed them their glasses and held the lime wedges in my palm. They clinked glasses, licked the salt, downed the shot, and sucked the lime, before turning and sharing a soft kiss.

"Again, Slave."

"Yes, Mistress."

After downing the second shot, Linda told me to remove the tray and have a shot of my own. Placing the tray on the dresser, I turned to see Linda kneeling behind Mar, who was sitting on the edge of the bed with her feet on the floor, running her hands lightly up and down the sides of Mar's velour bodysuit.

"Strip, Slave...slowly."

"Yes, Mistress." I was already down to just my jeans, and I was a long way from being a Chippendale, but what the hell? I was feeling it. Standing at the end of the bed, my two mistresses eighteen inches away, I looked Mar in the eye. To unheard music, I began to sway my hips slowly, running my hands up my chest, taking time to tweak a nipple and moan softly, before running them down my sides and bringing them together to unsnap and unzip my jeans. Mar's eyes were staring, following my hands intently, like a cobra follows a snake charmer, and I reached out and brushed my thumb against her parted lips, pushing gently. Her eyes widened before her tongue darted out and licked tentatively, closing her eyes. I glanced up at Linda, the golden flecks in her green eyes dancing in the candlelight, and I fell in love all over again. She was breathing through her mouth as her hands continued lightly caressing Mar, and I leaned in for a kiss, before pulling back when she closed her eyes.

Turning around before I could see her reaction, I swayed my hips slowly, and inched my jeans down my legs, bending at the waist and pushing my boxer-clad ass to within inches of Mar's face. I thought I heard a whimper and definitely felt a hand; reaching behind me, I swatted it away to the sound of giggles. Stepping out of my jeans, I glanced behind me, took Mar's hand, placed it hard on my left cheek, and drew Linda's to my right. I covered their hands with mine and squeezed hard, inviting them to do the same. I drew them up to the waistband, and then slowly down my legs until gravity took them to the floor. I turned to face them, three-quarters erect, inches from Mar's open mouth, her eyes transfixed, that look only making me harder.

"Can I tempt my mistresses with anything?"

After several seconds of lust-filled ogling from each of us, Linda spoke up. "Hands behind your back, Slave; spread those legs, and be absolutely silent." I complied, grasping my elbows with my hands, and spreading my feet about eighteen inches apart. Mar sat frozen, it being entirely possible mine was the first penis she had ever really looked at, having been one hundred-percent lesbian before we had screwed at the party. Linda took Mar by the hand, her golden-brown skin contrasted against Mar's translucence, and placed it on my cock, eliciting a soft moan from me, as I closed my eyes.

--slap!--

"Quiet, Slave!" Linda barked, my butt cheek burning. I glanced at her and nodded. This was not going to be easy.

"It's so warm," Mar whispered to Linda, helping her to stroke it slowly.

"Slave likes it when you lick it," Linda whispered, leaning forward and licking along the side. Mar turned to look at her, eyes wide; Linda nodded, before sliding her eyes to mine. I grinned and nodded.

Mar leaned forward and mimicked Linda, hesitantly licking along the side, causing my cock to twitch, startling Mar, who sat back, giggling when Linda did, too. "See, Slave likes it. Right, Slave?" and I nodded.

"Oh, he's cumming!" Mar said, and we looked to see a strand of pre-cum dripping from my head.

Linda smiled and collected it with her finger. "This is pre-cum. Another sign you've got him excited. Here," she said, sliding her finger into Mar's mouth. "Like when your magic tongue gets me wet."

"It's kind of sweet...it's nice," Mar said, smiling at us.

"Mmmm, we like it too; isn't that right, Slave?" and I nodded again. Lifting my cock up to my stomach, Linda leaned in and took a deep breath, indicating Mar should do the same. "Like sweaty and soapy, right?" Mar nodded. Exhaling into my crotch, I twitched and pre-cum ran liberally down my cock toward my balls. I groaned as quietly as I could, earning me a glare from Linda, but no discipline. Mar, meanwhile, leaned in and licked the length of my shaft to collect my pre-cum, as a whimper escaped my throat.

"Okay, watch and learn, Heartbreaker," she said, winking at her. Linda ran her tongue along my balls, bathing first one and then the other, before running the flat, rough surface of her tongue up the sensitive underside of my cock, swirling the head before slowly taking in three or four of my nearly eight inches. I wanted so badly to moan and use my hands to caress my mistresses; instead, I closed my eyes and tried to stop my legs from slightly shaking. Slowly down and up, she swirled her tongue around the sensitive tip, hand jacking in rhythm. And repeat, this time deeper--my glans bumping up against the softer flesh of her throat.

"Your turn," Linda said to Mar, pointing my bulbous head toward her. She took in a breath, leaned in, and imitated Linda's movements, earning an 'A' for enthusiasm and a 'C' for technique. I moaned loudly, both from need and to encourage Mar, glancing at Linda, who nodded her understanding. I released my hands and cupped my love's cheek, stroking it with my thumb, resting my other lightly on the back of my lover's head, causing her ice-blue eyes to open to find mine, crinkling with affection, before continuing her education. She tried to mimic her teacher and go deeper, causing her to gag and choke a little. She took me out, got her breath back, and dove back in, getting me to her throat before slurping back up my shaft, swirling my head, and taking me to the entrance of her throat again.

Linda eased Mar's head back. "He's going to cum soon, honey. You said you want to try and swallow, right?" which surprised me, as Mar nodded. "Okay, you'll know when he starts, so just keep your mouth on him and keep stroking; swallow and keep swallowing, and any you don't get down, Slave will eat. Right, Slave?"

"Yes, Mistress, I love it. You are doing great, Heartbreaker," I replied, smiling down at her. She beamed up at me, her expression changing to concentration as her mouth and hand got back to work. Linda knew me too well; Mar was, indeed, getting me close.

Linda stood up and whispered in my ear, "She wanted to do this for you for being her first and being gentle with her. She was scared," my mouth dropped open, no words forming. Linda smiled gently at me and kissed my cheek. "You're quite the guy...Slave," this last word punctuated with a finger rubbing my anus, pushing slowly, but inexorably, before slipping past my ring and swirling in circles.

"Fuuuuck, Mistress," I breathed, as her other hand began to twist my nipple. If I was close before, I was on edge now.

"Cum for me, Slave," she whispered in my ear, her hot breath sending me over.

"Cumming, Mar!" I got out before the first twitch in her mouth heralded my explosion. I had one arm wrapped around Linda's waist for support, and the other on the back of Mar's head. Looking down, she was doing pretty well. I saw her swallow twice, her eyes big before her mouth slipped off me and a spurt hit her nose, surprising her. The next two hit her cheek and the last her forehead, before slowing to more of a dibble. She was really a trooper, though, leaning back in to clean me off and getting the last of my seed, before leaning back. Breathing hard, she looked up at Linda and me, and blush-smiled.

Linda was half-holding me up and helped me lie on the bed, exhausted. I took Mar's hand and pulled her to me, licking my cum from her face and sharing it with her in a tongue-swirling kiss. "That was wonderful, honey, thank you so much...you didn't have...thank you," I stumbled, and she blush-smiled and hugged me tightly.

"AHEM. There are two other people in this room who would like to cum before we go out, SLAVE," Linda barked, with a smile.

"My owner is so meeean," I stage-whispered to Mar, who giggled. "OWWW!"

"She's going to be even meaner if she doesn't receive some attention. NOW!"

"Yes, Mistress Linda," I said, sitting up. "How may your slave be of service?"

"I need Mar's magic tongue on me, in me. It's been too long," she said, pulling Mar to her and kissing her deeply, Mar melting into her embrace. "And I think it only fair you return the gift she just gave you, Slave. What do you think?" she asked Mar, who grinned and nodded her head.

"Okay, Slave, lie back. Mar, let's get you naked," Linda said, sliding her own thong off, leaving the babydoll on. She helped slip Mar's bodysuit off, molesting her along the way. Linda lay on her back, up above my head, as Mar positioned a snow-white thigh on either side of my head, positioning her sex over my face, before leaning forward so she could pleasure Linda.

Like Sharon, Mar was completely shaved, her beautiful pussy lips damp and slightly engorged. I placed my hands on her bubble butt and kneaded her heavenly flesh, my tongue running broad and flat from the perineum to her slightly hooded clit, like my favorite ice cream cone. A dozen or so licks got her warmed up, taking an occasional detour to kiss an inner alabaster thigh, or just tickle her rosebud with the tip of my tongue. Reluctantly taking my hands off her ass, I slid a finger inside her to gather some nectar before returning to her bud and rubbing it in circles, while the other wrapped around her leg and slid her hood up exposing her pearl to me.