When We Were Young Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in no hurry, loving the warmth and smell, the taste of her; the submissiveness of my position was a drug in and of itself. As I worked my lover over, she slowly ground herself up and down, my tongue a tiny penis, diving in and out of her opening, her nectar my reward. God, but she tasted good. Not as good as Linda, I'll admit, but delicious all the same. I moved my tongue to her clit and kissed and licked my way on and around her nub, Heartbreaker's thighs squeezing my head in approval. Then it was back down to her opening for more of her juices, now liberally spreading into my mouth and onto my face; her grinding picking up steam, a climax nearing the station, it seemed. I so wanted to bring her joy, her gift to me earlier was hard to get my head around.

Showtime. I slid up slightly, moving my hand from her clit down to her opening and sliding two fingers in and out as best I could from this position. My tongue was suckling her clit, while my thumb slipped past her ring and began slowly fucking her ass. I don't know which of these touched off her orgasm, or if she needed all three, but all three she was receiving. Her thighs immediately clamped down on my head and she sank onto my face and ground into me with hard thrusts about four seconds apart, her juices running down my chin and onto my neck.

Her needs and desires during orgasm were a mystery to me, and I couldn't see her and could hear very little, so I never relented, figuring she would let me know when she'd had enough. After about thirty seconds, her grinding slowed, but didn't stop; her thighs relaxed their grip on my head, helping my oxygen intake. And just as I considered backing off, my jaw being pretty tired, her thighs clamped down like a vise and her clit popped free of my mouth as she thrust into my face rapidly, and I think I heard her scream...I just held on and prayed for air.

Eventually, she rolled over onto her back and my senses returned to me. The candlelit room to my eyes; heavy breathing to my ears; the smell of sex to my nose; the touch of a hand stroking my hair; the taste of her lingering on my tongue.

Linda's gorgeous eyes filled my vision, her lips coming down to find mine before moving on to lick away at Mar's nectar. "Did we have fun, mistresses?" I ventured to the room.

"Mmmmm, her tongue is magical," Linda murmured between licks. "I'd forgotten how good she is, and when she screamed on my clit? Oh. My. God. It was like a vibrator on high, right on my button."

I reached a hand over toward Mar. "Mistress Mar, you okay?" I asked. She rolled over and kissed me softly, eyes bright. "So good. Thank you, Slave," with a shy smile. It was the first time she'd called me that. 'Good girl,' I mouthed. "You are most welcome, mistress. I aim to please."

"I aim for pizza. I'm starving!" Linda said. "Slave, shower. You have ten minutes. GO!"

As I stepped out, they stepped in. "Sheets in the washer, Slave," Linda added, closing the curtain.

Our phone rang while they were in the shower. "Tony, it's Mr. Lee. Is Rich there? He was supposed to be here two hours ago."

"Hi, Mr. Lee. Rich had car trouble right as he was leaving and I guess he's still at the mechanics," I said, mentally calculating what Rich would owe me for this.

As I wrapped up with Mr. Lee, promising to have Rich call him as soon as possible, the girls came out giggling. "Rich's dad?" Linda asked.

"I hope she doesn't kill him before he returns the call," I said, chuckling.

It was about six degrees outside and we were in jeans and sweaters, coats and hats in the car, as we headed to TK's, a local bar and grill with excellent pizza and cheap, cold beer. I let the girls out at the door and went hunting for parking. I made it in the front door just in time to see a hundred sets of eyes follow Mar and Linda to a table. Two beautiful women, jeans painted on spectacular asses, I couldn't blame them. As the hostess returned, I pointed and hurried to join them. The pizza was great, and the beer was cold. I switched to soda after number two, as I was driving. Mar didn't know it yet, but Sabrina's was a gay nightclub, specifically a lesbian nightclub, and I wanted them to do whatever Linda had in mind without worry.

After the girls shared a second pitcher of beer, we were off. Linda was definitely tipsy and Mar was not too far behind her. When Mar had excused herself to the restroom earlier, I asked Linda about Sabrina's. "You know Zoe from our networking class?" she said.

"Tall, thin, dark hair, lots of piercings?"

"That's her. She tends bar there and has a friend she wants Mar to meet. We need to be there at nine-thirty."

"She knows it has to be someone gentle, right?" feeling protective all of a sudden.

"She knows, Tony," taking my hand and smiling.

"Sorry, of course you know."

"It's okay. Mar has gotten to you, as she has to Sharon and me," smiling at me, as Mar rejoined us.

**

As I dropped them off at the door, Linda asked me to stop at the bar and get us some drinks while they scoped out a booth. Sabrina's was a fairly large, rectangular space, with a long bar as you entered to the right, U-shaped booths running down either side of the building, restrooms along the far end, and a dance floor in the middle, with the DJ in the far corner. I stopped at the bar and waved at Zoe, finding Linda and Mar halfway down the far wall, sliding into a booth.

"Zoe, right?"

"Hi, Tony. Linda told me all about you. You got lucky with her, you know."

"I do, yes. Very lucky." I ordered a couple of tequila sunrises and some water and asked about her friend.

"Josie. She'll be here in about half an hour. I'll send her over with another round of drinks and you can get to know each other."

"That would be great, Zoe. I appreciate it very much, let's hope they hit it off," and with that, I moved to join the ladies. Speaking of, the place was about ninety-seven-percent female; I think I saw three other men in the entire place. Talk about feeling like a duck out of water, and a lot of the looks I got were unfriendly, to put it nicely. Time to sit down and stay out of the way. I slid into the booth, passed the drinks around, and whispered to Linda, "Zoe's friend, Josie, will be here in thirty minutes."

Linda and Mar took long drinks and Linda said, "Let's dance!" to Mar, pushing her out of the booth and onto the dance floor, blowing through her hesitation. Soon, they were laughing and singing, lost in a sea of revelers. As I took in the sights and sounds around me, a tall, broad-shouldered, very attractive woman of around 26 or so, perched on the edge of our booth, us trading a 'Hi, how are you?' head nod.

"You know this is a lesbian club, right?" she asked, having to talk loudly to be heard over the music.

"I do, yes," I smiled back.

"So, I assume one or both of your companions are lesbian, then?"

I just nodded, not feeling I owed an explanation. "Tony," I said, holding out my hand.

"Xander," her grip stronger than mine.

"Xander, what a beautiful name."

"So, Tony, are one or both of those beautiful ladies available, or did you just bring them here to show off and be an asshole?" Her smile fell well short of her eyes.

"Do men really do that?" I asked, truly curious.

"You would be surprised, Tony."

"Jesus. To answer your question, one is my girlfriend and the other is waiting on her friend, who will be here in a few minutes. Good enough, Xander?" I said, with a little attitude.

Sliding in a little closer, Xander looked me up and down. "Good enough. Have you ever been topped with a strap-on, Tony?"

Well shit, that took me by surprise, which I think was the point, to shock me. "With a strap-on? No, never with a strap-on."

Her eyes widened at that, but only briefly. "A strap-on is better," the tip of her tongue peeking out briefly.

"Why is that?"

"They stay hard forever, Tony. I can go all night, baby. You and your friends want to party, I'll be around," leaning in to kiss my cheek, before gliding away.

Linda and Mar had watched the encounter, apparently, coming back to the table seconds later, Linda sliding in next to me, Mar on my other side. "Making new friends?" Linda asked, leaning in and shoving her tongue down my throat, hand gripping my crotch, which was thankfully at ease. She sat back and smiled sweetly, her eyes' intensity betraying her. Mar looked on nervously, not fooled, either.

I leaned into her ear. "Just a Sharon wannabe, baby, interested in my two hot friends," I said, leaning back and draining my water. Note to self: jealous Linda is not to be messed with.

She laughed, tightly, and took a long drink, which seemed to calm her. I turned to Mar as a striking Asian woman approached our table with three tequila sunrises and a glass of water. I nudged Linda, who turned and stood up, "Josie?" she asked.

"I think these are for you," she replied, setting down the drinks and hugging Linda lightly, who nodded for Josie to slide in next to Mar and followed her, so it was me, Mar, Josie, and Linda. Introductions were made and the three women fell into conversation, largely ignoring me; the music was so loud, I could hear little of what they were saying. I could feel Mar's leg bouncing and held her hand lightly under the table for support.

Josie was about five-foot-seven, 140 pounds, with straight black hair and almond eyes, a chest larger than Mar's, maybe 32C, a sweet smile, and an easy laugh. She and Linda did ninety percent of the talking; Mar's responses were short and quiet, surely impossible for Linda to hear. My contribution to this ambush was to keep Mar from sliding away, though she tried, looking at me once, with disappointment. "Et tu, Brute?"

I leaned into her, "Try, Heartbreaker, you sexy kitten. She's gorgeous," and I saw her sigh, take a deep breath, and lean toward Josie. I don't know what she said, but Josie leaned in and responded. Their conversation lasted all of about one minute, before Mar leaned back, seemingly exhausted. Linda said something and Josie nodded and then the two of them were dragging Mar out of the booth and onto the dance floor, Mar looked back at me for help, a miserable expression on her face, and my heart just melted. Linda was right, this was not going to be easy.

Mar enjoyed dancing more than conversation, moving to the music, Josie and Linda formed a tight circle and I could see Mar loosen up and maybe enjoy herself a little bit. A slower beat started up and some 'accidentally on purpose' touching occurred, mostly between Linda and Mar, but Josie was getting a little, as well.

Concentrating as much as I was on the dance floor, I didn't notice Xander slide in next to me, not that I could have done much to prevent it. "Hey, Tony, all alone again? That's just not right."

"Xander," my eyes never leaving my girls.

"I saw your girlfriend marking her territory after I left earlier," she laughed. "Do you have a wandering eye, baby? 'Cause I don't mind."

"Aren't there lesbians here you could be harassing, Xander? I'm kind of busy at the moment, and taken, as you well know."

"All these bitches are boring, Tony. But you and your girls look like fun, even that pathetic, mousy one must be fun to plow from behind, huh?" placing her hand on my arm. "With that jiggly ass? Delicious."

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, picking her hand up off my arm and placing it on the table. "You need to leave now, Xander," I said tightly, my narrowed eyes never leaving my girls. The last time I hit somebody was in the second grade, and I had never hit a girl, but I was considering making Xander an exception.

"Aww, don't be that waaaay....oooff. YOU ASSHOLE!!" Xander shouted from the floor, where I'd hip-checked her, drawing eyes from a third of the club.

I was sitting on the edge of the seat, turned to face Xander below me, who was looking around for support from the crowd, presumably she had friends here. For all I knew, they all were. I glanced at my girls, who had stopped dancing and were staring in our direction, Linda's eyes mere slits, Mar's hand over her mouth, Josie grinning.

As a headline flashed in my mind "100 Lesbians Beat (Mostly) Straight Man To Death At Sabrina's", the bartender, Zoe, was standing there, applauding. The applause grew as Xander got to her feet, seriously pissed. I was clueless.

"I warned you, Alexander, many times. You're out. Barb," and a woman I recognized from our university basketball team about five years ago, Barb Zee, was standing there, the bouncer, I suppose. Barb was six-foot-four, and not to be trifled with on the court...or off, I guess.

"Hey Tony," she said, giving me a fist bump.

"Hey Barb," I replied, seriously confused.

"Let's go, Alexander," Barb said, pointing toward the door. With one last withering look from Xander, she turned and walked away, Barb and Zoe one step behind, applause following them toward the door.

I slid back into the booth, as the girls arrived and slid back in around me. A waitress brought over a round of drinks, "On the house," she said. I looked at Josie and said, "Do you know what that was about?"

"Xander has an issue with rejection. Let me guess, she hit on you and the girls here, and when you said no, she got mean and hateful, running them down, and just wouldn't stop, no matter what you said to her." I nodded. "It's happened several times, unfortunately. She'll come in crying in a few days, all apologetic."

"She sounds like an unhappy person," Mar said, surprising all of us.

"Being gay can come with a lot of baggage, a lot of unhappy, troubled childhoods," Josie replied, looking at Mar, who nodded back.

"Dance with me?" Josie asked. Mar blushed but nodded, and I tried not to smile as I slid out of the booth for them. Sliding back in, Linda put her head on my shoulder, her smile bigger than mine, and we watched our lover dance.

Two hours later, after hugs all around, Linda and I watched surreptitiously as Josie and Mar exchanged contact info and Josie pecked Mar on the cheek, who blushed, of course, but grinned.

It was almost one when we got back to my apartment, the girls halfway drunk. Linda was over-the-moon happy, and Mar was, was what? Happy? Confused? Smitten? Nervous? Scared? Some, or all of the above? I doubt Mar knew the answer to the question herself.

"Thank you, Mistress Sharon!" was the first sound I heard as I opened the door, followed by --whap!--

"Thank you, Mistress Sharon!"

--whap!--

"Thank you, Mistress Sharon!"

--whap!--

"Thank you, Mistress Sharon!"

"They're back," I whispered. The girls giggled, and once they started, there was no stopping them, and there was too much alcohol in them to be quiet about it. Okay, I laughed as well... but at least I was quiet.

_______________