When We Were Young Ch. 09

Story Info
Family Breaks In New Home; Miss Ruth Visits; Tony Proposes.
12.8k words
4.64
1.9k
5
0

Part 9 of the 21 part series

Updated 01/18/2024
Created 01/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please read When We Were Young Ch. 8 and this will make a lot more sense.

Special thanks to kenjisato for the editing, whom I cannot recommend enough.

Comments would really be appreciated.

This part contains M/F and MM/FFFF consensual sex.

**

A lot happened with the family in late May and June 2001. Rich and I got the flooring put down, so Mar and Sharon could move their furniture into the house, after graduation. Linda moved her furniture in, as the lease on her apartment was up.

Linda's dad, Bob, and my dad came up and, with everyone chipping in, hung cabinets, installed appliances and countertops, and got the bathrooms finished. We were basically moving into a brand-new house, courtesy of Miss Ruth. It was a long weekend, but everyone got along well, the only hiccup came when Rich called me Daddy while we were helping Bob and my dad hang a cabinet.

My finger was about to get crushed, when 'Daddy, your fingers!' burst from Rich's mouth. I yanked my hand to safety, Rich's face frozen.

Sharon came to the rescue, kind of. Bob and Dad looked at Rich, confused, and Sharon started laughing and laughing. "Tony likes to pretend he's the boss around here, so we call him 'Daddy', sometimes. Our own little inside joke."

"Ha, ha, very funny," I said, laughing a little and flipping Rich off. He forced a laugh, but looked sick.

Bob and my dad chuckled, and we got back to work, but no way did they buy our story.

Sharon whispered into my ear later that day, "Don't worry, pet has earned himself some discipline," a devious gleam in her eye.

**

I saw Bob out by his truck, taking a break and talking on his cell, and I hustled outside when he hung up. "Mr. Anderson, Bob, you got a minute?"

"Sure, what's up?"

I had decided I needed to ask him for his blessing to marry Linda. An old tradition, yes, but we had a friendly relationship, and it seemed appropriate. That was as far as my thinking had progressed, however, so I ended up just standing in front of him, with no idea what I was going to say.

"I, um, well, you know how much I love and care about Linda, right? The thing is, well, I, you see, hmmpff," struck stupid at a really bad time.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, opening them to see in his eyes he knew. "Let's take a walk, son," he said, and we headed up the tree-lined, shady street.

"All I want to do is make her happy, Mr. Anderson. A few months back, Mrs. Anderson said I looked at Lin the way you used to look at her, and still do sometimes. And she looks at me like I hung the moon? I don't know what that means, but she said it was a good thing."

Bob chuckled.

"I know we're young, but from the first time we talked, we've wanted the same things from life, see ourselves on the same path, and our feelings have only gotten stronger. We both want kids while we're young. Linda wants to climb the corporate ladder and be a big success. I don't want that at all, but supporting other people is something I know how to do very well, and really enjoy. So, I'll work, but make sure the kids get to basketball or ballet or whatever and will take care of them and the house and make sure everything runs smoothly as a family. We fit together and, well, we don't want to wait," finally running out of steam.

We walked in silence for a little while, me getting more and more nervous.

"Tony, when that asshole Ray hurt my little girl, I wanted to kill him. I mean, I really thought about it, went and bought a gun, and planned it in my head. Your job as a father is to protect your kids; make sure they have everything they need to be whatever they want to be, raise them to be kind, respectful, caring adults.

"I failed her. I wasn't there when she needed me, and it just tore me up inside, to see her in so much pain. After Ray, I vowed it would never happen again, that I would watch her closely and keep an eye on the next man she got involved with.

"And then, as soon as she seemed back to her old self, she started talking about you. And I hated you before I knew anything about you; all I could think about was her getting hurt again. At Christmas brunch, you were polite and respectful, and I could see you cared for each other; and I hated you even more, convinced that deep down you were really just like Ray.

"I probably shouldn't be telling you this, but Susan talked to Carmen, concerned Linda was getting involved with another man too soon. And Carmen told her you were okay, that she was helping you deal with something from your past, something that revealed how much you cared about Linda; how much you truly loved her and wanted what was best for her.

"We started looking at Linda differently and realized how happy she was, how grown up she was becoming, how she lit up around you; that you were good for her.

"Tony, we have been expecting this for a couple of months now, and you have Susan's and my blessings; we're very happy for you and Linda. But Tony? You hurt my little girl and I will kill you."

Bob stared at me and I nodded. I wasn't worried, but I understood.

**

Linda and I won a coin toss over Sharon and Rich, giving us the main floor master bedroom and attached bath, which was awesome. Sharon and Rich got the largest of the three upstairs bedrooms, Mar taking one of the smaller rooms.

We had too much furniture, storing the overflow in the unfinished basement, Mar hoping to turn the space into a meeting area for her and Alex's lesbian support group. Once we told Linda, that is. Sharon had other ideas, seeing it as a perfect place for us to play together...and a place where she and Rich would not be overheard.

The night before Miss Ruth's visit to see the house and meet her new tenants, Mar and I took Linda to TK's, our local bar and grill, for dinner, drinks...and Alex. We were enjoying a pitcher of beer when Mar broached the topic.

"Linda, I've invited someone to join us who I really want you to meet," Mar said.

"Who?" she replied warily.

"Her name's Alex and I'm hoping to start a lesbian support group with her. Her story and mine are actually very similar. She was disowned by her entire family and has had to make her way in the world without any support at all. Certainly nothing like the support you, Sharon, and Sharon's parents gave me; that you all continue to give," reaching out and squeezing my hand.

"And even though she's beautiful and has an important job, she still struggles to meet people and form friendships, connecting with people. We think we can help people who are going through that now. Tony said it was okay, but I wanted to get your approval. It means a lot to us."

"I think it's a great idea, honey. You don't need my permission, but you have it," she beamed at Mar.

"Well, you might not...oh, she's here. I'll go get her," hopping up and crossing the restaurant.

Linda's back was to the entrance and didn't see Alex and Mar talking, eventually heading our way.

"Honey, a favor, for me? Don't freak out, please?" I asked.

"Why would I freak out?"

They reached the table, Mar holding Alex's hand. "Lin, this is Alex. Alex, this is Linda."

Linda's eyes went wide, looking from Alex to Mar, then finally to me, narrowing noticeably. Not happy. "Won't you have a seat, Alex, is it?" she asked, a little frostily.

"Thank you, Linda," Alex answered quietly, still holding Mar's hand.

"Let me explain," Mar said, as I flagged down our waiter and ordered four tequila shots.

"That would be nice."

"First, Linda, I need to apologize for my actions at Sabrina's. It was inexcusable, I deserve your anger, and what Tony did to me. I was completely out of line."

"Thank you, Alex," she answered, tightly.

"Please don't be angry at Mar or Tony, I asked them not to tell you. This support group is very important to me, and I wanted the opportunity to talk to you about it face to face, afraid you wouldn't speak to me if you knew about me ahead of time.

"I grew up in a small town about two-hundred miles south of here, and being gay was unacceptable. Some of my family and friends thought it was a phase, others that I just wanted attention; my pastor and mom thought I was possessed. Nobody thought it was okay.

"My boyfriend was embarrassed and humiliated, teased by his friends, and picked on, everyone calling him gay. So, he decided to 'fuck me straight' one night, which led to him trying to beat me up when I said 'No'. I ended up beating the shit out of him, taking out all of my anger on him, breaking his nose and a couple of ribs.

"I left that night; I would have been beaten up, raped, and possibly worse, by his friends and family, if I stayed. I called home a couple of years later and my dad told me not to come back. 'Go to the big city and get AIDS, for all we care'. Only my little sister will talk to me, trading emails with me.

"I went to Kansas City and stayed with a friend. I attended school full-time and worked forty hours a week waiting tables, got my degree, and have a great job here in town. I made a success of my life...and I still continue to do things like I did to Tony; I just can't help myself.

"That's why the support group is so important to me. I want to help people that went through what Mar and I endured. I also want to find out how to stop doing things like I did to you, and I hope the group can help me."

"How did you and Mar connect?" Linda asked.

"I literally bumped into Tony coming out of..."

"The bookstore," Mar rushed out, confusion on Alex's face. "Just plowed right into each other."

As Mar told Linda about their discussion, I took Alex's hand and squeezed it, putting extra pressure on a ring she was wearing, rubbing it with my finger, hoping she would get the message.

Alex looked confused, then her eyes got big and she nodded.

When Mar finished recounting our meeting at the mall, there was an uncomfortable silence as everyone waited on Linda. I held her hand and smiled, as she formulated her answer.

"Thank you for the apology, Alex, and I'm sorry your journey has been difficult. It was very hard for Mar, and she had people that loved her by her side every day. I can't imagine how difficult it must have been enduring it all on your own. Mar trusts you, which says a lot. You are welcome in our home, but I can't say I won't be watching you closely, at least at the beginning, until I've satisfied myself that I can trust you."

Alex smiled. "I completely understand, Linda, honestly. And thank you, thank you so much."

I ordered more shots and a pizza and Lin and Alex got better acquainted. As we were leaving, I hugged Alex and quietly thanked her for not 'outing' me about the jewelry store. "Your secret's safe with me. I'm happy for you both."

Linda dragged me to our new bedroom that night, and ordered me to undress her, then myself, before lighting candles and bringing her wine. Turning on a small bedside lamp, she propped herself up against the headboard, opened a book, and started reading. "Get under the covers and pleasure me."

"Yes, ma'am," I replied, noting her golden flecks were dull tonight. She was fighting her desire to help Mar on one hand, and her jealousy on the other, justified or not, if I had to guess. Plus, she was reminding me where (and to whom) I belonged, and that she alone knew how badly I longed to be there.

I made love to her pussy with my mouth. She needed this, badly, but I also knew she needed it slowly and softly. This was therapeutic and restorative after a stressful evening. Neither of us could know it at the time, but as she climbed the corporate ladder, these therapy sessions would become common practice for us.

No teasing tonight, just my lips and fingers on exposed skin, fingers gliding up and down her thighs, my mouth nibbling her labia and hooded clit, the smell of her slowly reaching me, thigh muscles gradually relaxing. As my tongue collected the first of her nectar, finger circling her clit, she let out a long sigh and began talking softly, more to herself than to me.

"I don't understand why Mar tells you things, but not me; you hardly know her."

I could barely make out what she was saying, and she did not appear to be waiting on an answer, so I kept my tongue where it belonged--working in and out of her, drawing her nectar from her body and into mine.

"I don't like you keeping secrets from me."

Her hood had receded, and my finger applied a little more pressure to her button, a soft moan escaping the lips of my love.

"Why Xander, of all people? She was pleasant, and her apology seemed sincere, but still."

I moved my tongue to her clit and began sucking it ever so gently into my mouth, slowly bathing it with my tongue, while I slipped a finger inside and slowly began pumping it in and out.

"I saw you holding her hand. I don't want you doing that anymore. Here, Tony."

She raised the sheet and light blanket just enough to put her little finger vibrator in my hand.

"I know she's gay, but so was Mar. I trust you, honey; it's them I don't trust."

I flipped the vibe on and ran it in circles around her clit, my tongue a bullet, thrusting in and out.

"Mmmm, so good, baby. Mar was so happy and enthusiastic about the group."

Her legs began shaking, just a little, as the vibe brushed across her button, the flat, rough surface of my tongue licking up her slit, my head bopping up and down.

"Close, baby...I mean, I know it will be gooood for her."

I added a second finger, pumping slowly. I felt her book plop on the bed, the covers pulled back and her hand on my head.

"I'm glad she can tuuurn to you for help...Gawwwd, vibe my clit, Tony."

I put the vibe right on her clit and began humming as my tongue suckled her labia, ingesting her delicious nectar.

"Cumming, baby," she moaned quietly. "I love this house. I hope Miss Ruth approooves of us."

I lapped away at her, vibe still vibing away, fingers still fucking slowly.

"Mmmmm, yesss, Tone. Ahhhh."

"What would she say if she knew about us? Okay, baby, it's okay, come here," drawing me up by my hair as she scooted down to meet me halfway.

We cuddled and she began to cry, softly. I held her close and stroked her hair and her back, humming softly. She eventually settled. "I'm sorry, Tony. I trust you completely, I know you're mine, it's just, I get scared sometimes--that I'm going to wake up and you're going to be gone. I have this nightmare, where you have a woman in your arms...I can't make out who...and you're both laughing at me; then you leave me." Tears started anew, harder this time.

I let her cry, not knowing how to respond. I mean, I knew it was ridiculous, Linda couldn't get rid of me if she tried. But, rational or not, it's how she felt.

"You know I love more than anything, ever, right?"

Linda nodded. "Yeah," she croaked.

"You know, this reminds me of that song by Meatloaf, I'd Do Anything For Love (But I Won't Do That). Do you remember it?"

"A little. I never could understand why you like Meatloaf."

"I dunno, but it's a great song. I would do anything for you. But leave you for another woman? I won't do that."

She smiled softly. "I know you won't, I just get scared sometimes. I don't know how I could live without you."

"Now, THAT I understand," I giggled, my finger tickling that little spot above her left ear that makes her crazy.

"Stop. NO! Tone! NO!" she squealed, trying to get away, but that wasn't going to happen.

I relented and said softly, "I'm never gonna let you go, Lin, not ever. You're mine...and I'm yours. Forever."

She hugged me tight and rested her head on my chest; her breathing slowed and she dozed off. "Never gonna let you go," I said, softly.

**

Stacey had a couple of days off and came to spend time with Mar, also agreeing to prepare a nice meal for Miss Ruth, who was visiting this afternoon. Everyone was busy cooking or cleaning, and by midafternoon we were ready, or as ready as one can be for the likes of a Miss Ruth.

I saw her Cadillac pull into the driveway and ran out to meet her. Shuffling around to the passenger door, I opened it and helped her out, getting down on my knees so I could hug her properly.

A little about Miss Ruth before I go any further. She is sixty-five years old, about four-foot-ten, and weighs maybe ninety pounds. Perky breasts and spiky, light-brown hair, similar to Smoke's Halle Berry wig. She always dressed stylishly, today's cream capri slacks and peach blouse no exception, her makeup perfect.

She is also the toughest, most ruthless businessperson I have ever been around (not that I have been around a ton); and cusses frequently, in any situation, with a remarkably broad vocabulary--she could make a merchant seaman blush.

She has an uncanny ability to read a person and assess a situation in seconds, will cut you down, then lift you up, and you never have to wonder what's on her mind. She is absolutely fearless...and I love her to pieces. I'd never heard her turn down a charity and had personally seen her give employees 'bonuses' when they were struggling. She has a heart of gold...but she wouldn't want you to tell anyone.

"Get up, you fuckin' wanker," she grinned at me, hugging me back.

"Miss Ruth, you're so damn short, I didn't want to get my junk in your face," I laughed.

"Why do you think I told God to make me this height?" she retorted. "This way, I know which men to pursue," staring directly at my crotch and licking her lips.

"Miss Ruth," I admonished, chuckling. "Hi, Cal. Did you have a good trip?" Cal has been Miss Ruth's personal driver, handyman and, well, you'll see, for the last ten years. He's pushing fifty, stands about six-foot-four, and weighs around 220 pounds. Cal played guard for the Atlanta Hawks back in the day.

"Hey, Tony, how have you been? I haven't seen you in a few years; you're looking good."

"Thanks, Cal. I'm doing well."

"If you two are done pullin' on your puds, can we go in now?"

God, but I had missed her. "Yes, ma'am, this way," giving her my arm.

Rich had never met Miss Ruth when he worked for her, and I refused to give anyone an idea of what to expect. Miss Ruth really needed to be experienced...and I couldn't wait to see their reactions.

I led her up the drive and inside, everyone waiting in the front family room to meet our benefactor.

"Miss Ruth, this is my family. My girlfriend, Linda."

Linda stepped up and Miss Ruth took her hands, rubbing her thumbs on the back of Linda's, something I've seen her do dozens of times, assessing. "How tall are you, honey?"

"Five-foot-three, Miss Ruth," she replied, slightly off-balance.

"Anthony likes us shorties, I always knew he wanted to get in my knickers," she said. Linda's face was priceless. I mean, how do you reply to that?

"Uh...I guess."

Miss Ruth winked, and Lin giggled.

Truth be told, I was glad no one was looking at me. My first-ever erection was courtesy of Miss Ruth's ass, and she was often the source of frequent masturbation sessions after seeing her in a black-sequined cocktail dress that stopped mid-thigh and hugged said ass. I had, indeed, dreamed of getting into her knickers. Not that I would have known what to do when I got there. But still...

Looking Lin up and down, she stared at her chest, her nipples just barely tenting her blouse. "Lordy, I bet those are fun. Sensitive?"

Linda's blush turned her ears red. "Uh, yeah, yes, Miss Ruth."

"Mine are boring little things, but Cal likes 'em. Don't you, Cal?"

Cal just shook his head; he had seen it all before, many times.

"Sorry, everybody, this is Cal, Miss Ruth's..." I faltered, not knowing what I should say.

"Fuck-toy," Miss Ruth said.

"Ruthie," Cal admonished.

"Well, we did fuck in the hotel last night, didn't we? Hotel sex is the best; I like showing off my boy toy. I'm a lion."

"Cougar," Cal corrected.