When We Were Young Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Rub her clit; she loves it and will just start gushing," Mar said, before finding my mouth again.

Stacey's clit was quite pronounced, more than any I'd ever seen, nearly as big as Lin's nipple, protruding maybe half an inch. I placed my thumb on it and she twitched, moaning into Mar's sex, who giggled into my mouth.

Mar sat back, eyes closed, and began riding Stacey's face, moaning softly. "Cumming. Oh, fuck, yes, Stacey, cumming, baby!" she rambled quietly. Mar moved off Stacey and the two began making out, Mar lapping up her juices from Stacey's face and neck, coming down from her orgasm.

I spread Stacey's legs, covered her body with my own, and began fucking her harder, grinding her clit with each thrust. Mar was spot on; Stacey moaned loudly and began twitching underneath me.

"Ohhhhh, fuck! Fuck, fuck, fuck me, Daddy," she rambled, arms tight around my neck. Mar turned her head and brought their lips together as Stacey orgasmed, her moans and screams swallowed by her lover. My cock was drenched in her juices, producing the most obscene --squelch--with every thrust.

Breaking their kiss, her chest heaving, she babbled, "Don't stop, don't stop, don't stop," eyes shut tight. Mar grinned and pulled on a nipple; Stacey's groan loud and long.

"Gonna cum, Daddy," --squelch-- "Gonna cum," --squelch-- "Uh huh," --squelch-- "Yep, yep," --squelch-- "Uh huh." --squelch, squelch--

Mar kissed her and snaked her hand down between us, pushing down on her clit and thrumming her finger back and forth rapidly. Stacey's eyes shot open and she came, hard, juices flowing around my cock. Her hands on my neck yanked my head down to her chest, and I could feel her scream into Mar's throat.

I slipped from inside her and laid my head on her shoulder as she came back from wherever she'd been, her and Mar's kissing easing in intensity to gentle, loving little smooches. I ran my hand up and down her sweaty body and began licking the sweat from her neck. Stacey was murmuring contentedly, one arm around Mar and the other rubbing my chest, her breathing slowly returning to normal.

I looked across the room to see Sharon on the floor, eyes closed, as Smoke cuddled beside her, kissing away on her bruised skin.

On the couch above them, Linda's eyes were on mine, smiling hungrily, giving me the 'come here' finger curl.

"Goodnight, mama, you freaky slut," I said, kissing Stacey's cheek.

She smiled softly. "Goodnight, you hunky stud."

I walked over to the couch. "Take me to bed, honey," Linda smiled, glancing at my hard cock, then added, "I think Miss Ruth and Cal deserve a fruit basket."

I grinned, leaned over the back of the couch, and picked her up, carrying her to our room. Setting her on her feet, she looked at my sweaty, cum-covered body and said, "Shower, now." I nodded, slipped my 'underwear' off, and started the shower running. Hot water poured over me as I prepared for my love, who popped her head in after a few minutes to give me some instructions. I nodded and wrapped my shower up, leaving the water running for her.

She stepped in as I dried off, my cock still three-quarters erect, ready for more adventure. It was just hitting midnight as I walked into the living room, Sharon and Smoke asleep, and Stacey and Mar gone. I covered Sharon and Smoke with a blanket, blew out the candles, turned off the music, and locked the sliding glass door. Carrying the soiled sheets and blankets downstairs, I got a load going in the washer.

While my body performed these tasks, my mind once again tried to decide when, where, and how to propose to Linda; an answer that had eluded me for several days now. Every thought I had was cheesy, convoluted, or too boring. The stress was starting to get to me, and I just wanted it over.

I walked into our candlelit bedroom, Linda naked in the center of the bed, on her side, head in a propped-up hand. I was instantly hard, little blue pill working its magic.

Mimicking her position on the bed, I tucked some hair behind her ear and cupped her cheek, our eyes smiling at each other.

"On your back, honey. I want to ride you," she said, softly.

I smiled and rolled to my back, pulling her on top of me. She was ready, sliding me into her, sighing. She began to slowly rock her hips, hands folded on my chest, chin resting on them, as my blues eyes stared into her emerald pools, eight inches away. Her golden flecks danced, reminding me of the first night we spent together, and how wonderfully hard I had fallen for her.

Ten months, that's all it had been, and I couldn't imagine my life without her, not that I wanted to. I had had a few bad days, mostly trying to deal with the hazing, and she had been the salve, the balm to heal me. And I had been there for her, in every way I knew how, supportive and protective.

And the good days? Any day I saw her was a good day; a great day if her golden flecks sparkled. I cover a lot of the sex in this account, obviously, but just being in the same room with her made for a good day. Watching TV, studying, walking to class, grocery shopping. All good if she was with me.

What the fuck was I waiting for? We didn't have a special place, outside of maybe the diner we went to that first night. No date that was anything special. Wasn't this perfect? Our bodies coupled together, her eyes sparkling with love. Why not have this be our moment?

"What are you thinking right this second?" she asked quietly, interrupting the rambling thoughts in my head, her hips dancing, grinding.

"Honestly?"

She smiled and nodded.

"I was wishing I could be in two places at the same time."

That threw her for a loop. "Huh? Where do you want to be?"

Then I had a thought, glancing at the nightstand and Linda's phone. Reaching out, I was just able to grab it, punching in Mar's number, and grinning at Lin's look of confusion.

"Stay right there...and don't stop."

"Linda? Is everything okay?" Mar asked, her breathing labored. And I'm pretty sure I heard a whispered 'Stop'.

"Sorry to interrupt, but I need it; I need it right now, honey," I said, my eyes never leaving my love. Mar was keeping the ring safely hidden away in her dresser for me.

"Tony? What do you need? The ring? Oh, my God, is that it!? You need the ring!?"

"Yes, I need it right now, please...quietly."

"Oh, my God! One minute," and she hung up.

Linda was looking at me the whole time, confused, and not especially happy.

I thrust my hips up, meeting her movements, a soft moan escaping her lips.

"Put your head down, baby, for just a minute, and close those beautiful eyes, please. Please."

She stared at me for several seconds, then turned her head to the wall, placed her ear on my chest, and closed her eyes. All the while, her hips were grinding on my cock as I gently thrust my hips to meet her.

Mar's head peeked around the doorframe and I waved her in. Naked, she stepped in and handed me the small box, eyes wet and smiling. I mouthed 'thank you' and 'close the door' at Mar, who nodded and retreated.

I closed my fist around the ring and dropped the box quietly to the floor, hands behind my head. "Open your eyes, honey."

She turned her head and looked at me, quizzically.

"When I close my eyes, do you know what the first image of you is that pops into my head?"

She shook her head.

"Do you remember Christmas Eve in my parent's garage, the little ones interrupting our privacy?"

Lin grinned and nodded.

"Three little ones were dragging me toward the door, I looked back, and you were holding Cody on your hip. Remember?"

"Yes," she grinned at the memory.

"That's the image I see. You and Cody smiling at each other. I suddenly, desperately wanted those to be our kids. That was the moment I knew, really knew, I loved you and wanted you to be the mother of our children."

"Oh, Tony," she said, eyes suddenly wet.

"It's always been you, Lin. I've loved you all my life, even before we met. I didn't know it, but my heart was waiting for you. It belongs to you, now and forever. Linda Anderson, will you..." was as far as I got, her hands in my hair, lips on mine.

We kissed and laughed, cried, and rolled around on the bed, finally stopping with her on top of me, naturally. She was staring down at me, damp eyes sparkling like a lake when the sun hits it just right.

"Yes, Tony Webster, I will marry you."

I exhaled. "Oh, I almost forgot...hand, please." Opening my hand, I slipped the ring on her finger...gorgeous.

"Oh, Tony. It's beautiful," she whispered.

"Mar's been keeping it for me until I could decide when and how to ask you. I've been thinking about it for weeks and this seemed perfect, somehow. That's who I called, obviously."

"So, does everybody know?"

I shook my head. "Only Mar. I asked her to go ring shopping with me. That's where we ran into Alex, leaving a jewelry store. Do you know her Uncle Robert? Owns the jewelry store in Clayton?"

Lin nodded. "He's really nice; I've known him forever. Is that where you got this?"

I nodded and explained the deal I had gotten, in exchange for a blurb in the program and a small display outside the reception.

"$12,000!? Now I'll be too nervous to wear it. We have to stop by his store the next time we're in town, so I can say thank you."

"And we have to go see Miss Ruth," I said, explaining about a house she had in mind for us. "And our parents, of course. Plus, I'd like to drive down and see Grandma and give her the news in person."

As we lay naked in the center of our bed, Linda on top of me, mapping out our itinerary for the next few days, I thought I heard a noise at the door. Putting a finger to Linda's lips and pointing at the door, we listened and heard a muffled conversation. I swear, it was like we already had kids, and they were preparing to wake us up at three AM on Christmas morning.

"WELLLLL!?" Sharon's voice boomed from behind the door.

We looked at each other and grinned, shaking our heads. "Come in," I said, loudly.

The door burst open and the four remaining members of the family poured inside, naked and grinning. I waved everyone into the room and patted either side of the bed. Mar pushed Stacey onto the bed beside me and climbed in on top of her, Sharon and Rich going around and climbing in on the other side.

At which point, the bed promptly collapsed. Luckily, the headboard was padded, saving Sharon and me from a concussion. Mar shrieked, Linda giggled, and Sharon burst out laughing. Stacey started giggling and pretty soon all of us were laughing hysterically. Rich began to hiccup, which just made the rest of us laugh harder.

And, just like that, I had the memorable occasion I had been searching for; a moment we would never forget. Outside of our families, each of us was with the five people we cared about more than any others in the world.

We lay on the mattress on the floor, everyone ogling Linda's ring and peppering me with questions about my proposal. We talked and laughed like the old friends we were, Stacey fitting in effortlessly. Eventually, Linda flipped over onto her stomach and began kissing me, blocking out the world around us. She showed no signs of stopping, so I put a hand on Stacey's and Sharon's shoulders and shooed them toward the door.

As I concentrated on my fiancee(!), candles were lit, a blanket was draped across us, the light was flipped off and the door closed quietly.