When We Were Young Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I found Stacey and Mar in the kitchen, putting leftovers in the fridge and loading the dishwasher. "Wonderful meal, Stacey. Thank you so much for putting this together."

"You are very welcome, Tony. I'd forgotten how much I enjoyed cooking. I thought it went very well; Miss Ruth certainly enjoyed it."

"It was so good to see her again. I really miss not being around her more often," I said, a catch in my throat.

Mar heard and came over and gave me a hug. "She is super sweet, and just a little bit crazy."

I chuckled. "She was a little tamer than usual, I thought. But I love her to death. You are staying the night, right, Stacey?"

"She is," Mar replied, Going over and squeezing her from behind.

I kissed both on the cheek. "Good. We need to hang around you more often somewhere other than the restaurant. I think I'll go check on the rest of the gang and see how they survived Miss Ruth."

I peeked into the living room and found Sharon and Smoke shotgunning some weed, before continuing on to our bedroom to find Linda coming out of the bathroom.

"Hey, you," she said, hugging me. "You okay?" noticing my red eyes.

"Not really," I choked out. "I really worry about her. She looked tired. Didn't you think she looked tired?"

"First time I've met her, Tone. She looked good to me, though."

"I thought she looked tired," I was rambling.

"Sit," Lin commanded, easing me to the bed.

I lay down with my legs hanging off, tears pricking my eyes, Linda beside me, rubbing my chest.

"Why are you worried? Did she say something? Did Cal?"

"She said she's fine, that Cal's cock keeps her young; Cal said she's 'holding steady'," unable to tell her anything more of our conversation.

"Well, that's good, right? And she's not that old. Her appetite's good, her mind is sharp, and she certainly appears to be getting lots of exercise," she said, giggling. "She's a pistol, all right. I can see why you didn't tell us about her...still kind of mean, though," giggling and tickling me a little bit.

I grinned. "She's hard to describe. I just love her so damn much. She was the first adult who didn't treat me like a kid, you know? The first person who cussed around me and wasn't embarrassed. First one that ever asked my opinion about something grown up. I guess she's fine, I just can't imagine her not being here, you know?"

Linda nodded and rubbed my chest, letting me get it out.

I blushed. "She's also the first woman I ever, you know, to, when I was twelve. And every time I see her, part of my brain sees a grandma that I just love to pieces. And the other half still checks her out, a little fantasy playing out in my head, whether I want it to, or not."

Lin giggled. "So, you do want to get into her knickers."

I cringed. "Please don't say anything, it's sooo embarrassing."

She giggled again. "After learning she's a 'swinger', I don't think she would mind."

"UGH! I can't imagine...actually, I can, and have, dozens and dozens of times," Linda and I laughed.

"Okay, enough of this. What's on the agenda for tonight?" I asked.

"Well, Sharon is easing Smoke's anxiety, as I think you can smell. She also mentioned something about a little blue pill; did Cal give you some?" her hand lightly rubbing my thigh.

I fished the bottle out of my pocket and shook it. "The last thing Cal said to me was to go take a pill."

"Well, don't you think we ought to listen to him?" her hand sliding to my inner thigh.

"It seems only fair that I should share with Smoke, don't you think?"

"I do. Maybe this would be a good time to break out the lingerie that we bought for 'play' nights."

"Let's go ask the others, shall we?" I said, standing and pulling her up, as she grinned and nodded.

Poking our heads into the living room, Sharon and Smoke were in a lip-lock situation on the loveseat, while Stacy was on the couch, with Mar straddling one of her legs, marijuana smoke escaping between their kisses.

"Looks like we're all on the same page," Linda said, opening the sliding glass door and flipping the ceiling fan on.

"Attention, everyone. I was wondering if tonight would be a good night to break out the lingerie Tony bought for us?"

Lips breaking apart, they looked a question at their partner and then turned to us and smiled.

"Smoke, here is a pill for you. Cal said it'll take about thirty minutes or so to kick in and should last a few hours. Do you hear that, ladies? You're going to have to pace yourselves," I grinned, as they chuckled.

I handed Smoke a pill and they went upstairs to get changed, while Linda and I headed back to our bedroom to do the same.

Linda was hunting through our dresser, while I got us some wine and swallowed my little helper.

"Did you all get the same thing?" I asked as I handed her the wine.

"Yes, just in different colors. We even got something for you, so strip."

"What do you think of Stacey, having spent some time together cooking?" I asked, while removing my clothes.

"Oh, I really like her. She's like part mom and part big sister or a cool, older cousin, maybe. She took over the cooking, giving me orders, but in a natural way, like she was directing her children. Nothing pushy or rude. At the same time, she was joking around with us and really fit in. I can totally see why Mar likes her."

"Here," she said, holding out a small piece of cloth to me.

"So, if something happens between us, you're okay?" taking the item.

"Totally fine, baby. But the night's not over until I have you inside me, you hear, slave? So, save some of that little blue pill magic for me," hugging me and kissing me softly.

"Yes, Mistress."

Linda slipped into a mesh-lace teddy in white, with a deep-plunging front down to just above her belly button and ruffled trim at the hips. Satin ties at the neck and waist exposed her back, and a crotchless thong completed the look.

I stared at her reflection in the mirror, her golden-brown skin glowing, eyes glued to her magnificent buns.

"Get dressed, honey," she said, softly, her eyes finding mine in the mirror, a wonderful smile on her lips.

I held up my outfit and laughed. Lace briefs, white, about six inches from top to bottom; just about enough to cover my butt cheeks. The kicker was the opening in the front for my cock and balls to fit through; and the one in the back, in case someone wanted to fuck my ass. The lace material did feel wonderful, though, as I slid the briefs on, cock and balls hanging free. It was pretty fucking ridiculous.

Linda laughed, her hand covering her mouth. "No laughing out of you," I said. "You picked them out. Besides, you shouldn't laugh at a man's penis."

Stepping over to me, she kissed a nipple, sucking on it gently, while one hand stroked me, the other rolling my balls. My hands roamed over her ass, smooth and soft, taut...incredible.

In fifteen seconds, I was swelling nicely. Thirty more and I was three-quarters erect.

"There, feeling better about yourself now?" licking her lips and making big doe eyes at me.

I was, actually, which was kind of pathetic. "Ready, Mistress Linda?" holding out my hand.

"I am, slave," taking my hand.

We were the first in the living room and took the opportunity to light some candles, open a couple of bottles of wine and pour glasses for everyone. Putting on some smooth jazz, we stepped outside onto our secluded patio and shotgunned a couple of big hits; a gentle evening breeze blowing into the house making the candlelight dance along the walls. It was very romantic.

We stepped inside as Mar and Stacey came in, Mar's teddy in black, Stacey's in bright pink. Beautiful. Sharon (baby blue) and Smoke (forest green) followed, Smoke's hard cock poking through the crotchless panties...genius.

"Mistress Sharon, who do you want?" Linda asked. She curled her finger at me, Linda going to Stacy and Smoke to Mar.

We paired up and spread around the room, laying a few blankets on the carpeted floor, enjoying some wine, and passing a joint around. Sharon dragged a pillow off the couch and brought my mouth to hers, tasting of red wine and weed.

We had only been together a couple of times, so our hands roamed slowly, exploring each other's bodies, and taking our time to get to know one another. Her thighs were thick and her ass big and smooth, so different from my love's, but I loved grabbing and squeezing big handfuls of flesh, her mewls begging me continue.

Her hands, meanwhile, roamed from my head to my ass, big paws hard on my muscular back and broad shoulders, pulling me closer, my chest mashing her tits. A paw squeezed a cheek roughly, giggling as it found the opening and running a finger between my cheeks and massaging my puckered rosette--a whimper my response.

Breaking our kiss to catch our breath, we looked around the room, voyeurs in the candlelight. Smoke's face was in Mar's crotch, her hard cock between her legs. Mar's hands were in Smoke's hair, a soft smile on her lips.

Linda and Stacy were speaking quietly, too quiet for me to catch, hands roaming over each other, trading soft kisses.

"May I fuck you now, Mistress Sharon?" running my hand up and down her thigh.

"You may, slave."

I got to my knees as she spread her legs, her hand reaching up and cupping my cheek.

"Hold still, slave," she said, softly.

I paused and brought my eyes to hers. Her slap was hard enough to bring tears to my eyes, her hand rubbing my stinging cheek.

"Thank you, Mistress," lowering my eyes.

Sharon sat up and kissed me, hard. "You're welcome, slave," she whispered, love in her eyes.

Lowering herself once more, she held the crotchless panties apart as I slid my cock into her wet box, so warm and inviting. I lowered myself to her and kissed her neck, my hand hitching her leg up to my ass, drawing me in further, her hand rubbing my chest.

"Fuck me, slave," she whispered in my ear. "I love Smoke's cock, and her tongue is other-worldly, but sometimes, well, I need it hard and rough, and that's not her. But you can; abuse me, slave, please?"

I looked at her, a sort of desperate plea in her eyes, reminding me of our first time together, the bite mark I left on her inner thigh, and the trail of hickeys Linda had left on her breasts.

"Bite marks?"

"Please."

"I could ask the family to help."

She teared up, bit her lip while she thought, and just barely shook her head.

"You okay, honey?" I whispered.

"I NEED to hurt, Tony; like New Year's. Please?" tears slowly leaking.

"You got it, you slutty bitch."

"Bite marks on your neck, or no?"

"Yes, I can cover them with makeup."

"You got it, baby. Now lie back and let everything go," I replied, biting her earlobe and pulling hard, before letting go.

Sharon sucked in a breath, whimpering. "Yesss."

"Let me see those tits, bitch," I growled quietly, trying to keep this between us for as long as possible.

Her eyes found mine, uncertain of my tone, and I winked. She exhaled and reached up behind her neck to undo the satin tie, the teddy falling to her waist.

"And call me 'Daddy'," a stern expression on my face.

She smiled, just a little, and nodded.

"Well?"

"Okay, Daddddy," she squeaked, as my thrust caught her by surprise.

"Get a hand on your clit and get busy. And no cumming without permission. Understood, bitch?"

"Yes, Daddy."

Truth be told, this was not my thing, but I could switch if need be, like I had learned to do with Smoke. But I wanted to get Sharon out of her Dom mindset, if I could, to enhance her pleasure.

I thrust hard and deep, a stroke every three or four seconds, wanting her to feel each stroke and, hopefully, give her the orgasm she needed a little later. I lowered my mouth to the side of her right breast and bit, not too hard, leaving a small mark, a low groan from Sharon. Sliding up an inch, I gathered skin between my teeth and bit harder, a sharp "Oh, fuck," her reply.

That seemed about right, so I moved an inch and bit again, pulling on the skin in my teeth. "Owww," she moaned. I looked into her eyes and she nodded, her free hand finding the back of my head. I circled her tit with bite marks, twenty-one in all, while slamming hard into her, wanting her to really feel each stroke. Her breathing was ragged, hand working her clit hard.

"Can I please come, Daddy?" she asked, as I lowered my head to her other breast.

I paused and looked her in the eye. "No."

"Ugh...OW, Fuck!" she barked, as I bit and pulled on her skin.

"Please, Daddy!" she barked, any chance we were getting by unnoticed was now gone.

"Oh, very well, bitch. Count down from five, slowly," as I increased my thrusts, pounding as hard and fast as I could.

"FUCK! Five."

"Fooour."

"Threeee."

"Two!" I was slamming into her, my balls slapping her ass.

"One!" I stopped moving inside her, balls deep, grabbed both nipples, and pulled up, her back arching off the blanket.

"CUMMMING, DADDY!" she screamed, her thighs quivering, eyes closed tight, as pleasure overtook her.

I looked to my left, where Smoke was fucking Mar, both of them looking from Sharon to me. I gave them a thumbs-up, and they went back to enjoying each other.

Linda lay down next to Sharon, surveyed the bite marks, and began kissing and licking them, while I felt Stacey behind me, breasts pressed against my back, lips on my neck, hands sliding up and down my body.

Sharon's eyes opened, and surveyed the scene, putting a hand on Lin's head, the other grabbing my hand and kissing it, eyes wet.

I started moving inside her again, slowly, Sharon mouthing 'bite me' to Linda, who nodded and moved to her other breast and started nibbling.

I turned my head and found Stacey's mouth, our tongues dancing. "Mark her neck, mama, she needs to hurt, really hurt."

Her eyes widened, then she nodded and crawled around me to lie next to Sharon, kissing her deeply, before moving to her neck, biting and sucking. Sharon began moaning again, her slitted eyes finding mine, and smiling softly.

With Linda and Stacey on the scene, I could concentrate on fucking. Resting my forearms on the couch just beyond Sharon's head, I leaned over her face and set a steady pace, my orgasm a few minutes away.

"Look at me, bitch. You're being marked by your family," I growled in a low voice, as she whimpered and moaned. "In a minute, I'm going to cum all over your tits and your face, and these lucky ladies are going to feed you my seed, while I get back to fucking you until you're too sore to walk. Is that what you need, bitch?"

"God, yes, Daddy," she moaned, quietly.

I leaned down and kissed her softly. "Let it all out and enjoy the ride, honey, but no cumming without permission. Right, bitch?"

"Right, Daddy."

Back to pounding away, a ring of bite marks around her right breast, Linda about a quarter of the way on her left, and Stacey sucking hard on her neck, Sharon was moaning continuously, juices leaking from her sex like a faucet left just barely on, constantly dripping.

"Gonna cum," I barked, Linda sitting up as I pulled out and came all over Sharon's tits and her neck. Sitting back and resting, Linda and Stacey licked up my cum and fed it to Sharon. So hot.

Smoke was beside me, looking at the scene. "Rest, Daddy, I'll take her for a while."

"Okay, hard as you can, dude, she needs it to be rough tonight. You can cuddle later, right?" Smoke nodded and I scooted back, Mar leaning into me, drinking some wine, watching as Smoke entered her.

"Smoke was good?" I asked Mar.

She smiled and nodded. "She needs to eat more pineapple and kiwi, though," she said, making a face that had me laughing.

"Sharon gets this way sometimes. I think she feels guilty about something from years ago and needs to hurt for a few days, but she won't talk about it."

I leaned my head against hers. "Everybody has something, honey. If this is what she needs, I'm glad she has us to help her."

Mar nodded and we drank our wine, watching Smoke pound away inside Sharon, who was moaning loudly. "CUMMMING, HONEY!!"

Linda was biting a nipple, and I could see Stacey latch onto the other, biting. "OWW! FUCK! YES!"

Smoke never slowed, her ass in the forest-green teddy clenching enticingly. As if she was reading my mind, Mar sighed. "I wish I had her ass."

"Spectacular, isn't it? Yours is gorgeous, too, babe."

She grinned. "Thanks, Daddy."

"Stop, honey, stop," Sharon said, exhausted. Smoke slipped out of her as Mar and I crowded around, everyone stroking her skin.

Sharon looked at us and smiled sheepishly. "Thank you, everybody. I didn't mean to monopolize everyone. Please, go play. I'm good, very good. Sometimes I, well, I need this. Smoke, honey, bring that cock up here. Everybody else, go play. Please."

"You're family, honey, and we take care of each other," Linda said, kissing her best friend. Stacey followed, stroking her cheek and kissing her forehead. Mar leaned in for a quick peck and I gently tweaked a nipple on my way to her lips.

"Good, honey?"

"Mmmmm, thank you, 'Daddy'," she grinned.

"Anytime, 'bitch'," I grinned back, kissing her softly. "You came without permission, though, and need to be punished."

"Shit. I'm sorry, I'm not used to asking."

"No excuse, bitch. Shall I mark your inner thigh, like last time?"

"God, yes. Please, Daddy."

"You got it, bitch," I smiled, kissing her softly and sitting up.

"Stacey, Sharon came without permission. Please mark her neck some more, and make it hurt (Sharon whimpered softly). Smoke, if you'd please finger her, I'm going to make sure she remembers to ask next time. Okay?"

She nodded, and I lay down between her legs, waiting until everyone was in position. Smoke slid three fingers inside her and began pumping vigorously, Sharon's moans filling the room. Stacy began marking the other side of her neck, Sharon's hand on the back of her head.

I spread her leg wide and clamped my arm around it, my teeth closing around a chunk of her meaty thigh. With her moaning from Stacy's teeth on her neck and Smoke's fingers thrusting in and out, I bit down hard and pulled, shaking my head back and forth a little.

Sharon's moans turned into a wake-the-neighbor scream, and I could see her pussy contracting around Smoke's fingers as she came, hard. Stacey and I released her skin, Smoke's fingers just resting inside her, as she leaned forward, and they began kissing softly. I moved my head over and began lapping at her nectar, sucking Smoke's fingers into my mouth.

As she had on New Year's Eve, her body relaxed slightly, and then exploded with goosebumps and a full-body shudder, another orgasm coursing through her. She moaned into Smoke's mouth, her body gradually relaxing.

I slid up her body, pausing to nibble on a nipple, before kissing her cheek. "Such a slut," I said softly, and with great affection.

She turned her head to me and smiled softly, tears in her eyes. "Thank you, Daddy."

Smoke kissed my cheek, then straddled Sharon's head, her mouth swallowing her cock, as I moved to the other side of the room, sitting against the loveseat. Linda was out of the room and Stacey and Mar were deep in conversation.

I re-lit the joint we'd been vibing off of, closed my eyes, and took a big hit, opening them to see Mar and Stacy crawling toward me, Mar kissing me deeply, as I exhaled. Stacey took a smaller hit and leaned into me, more smoke entering me.

"Fuck me, Daddy?" Stacey asked, lying down on her back. Mar, meanwhile, spread her crotchless panties and settled on her face, facing in my direction. Across the room, Linda settled on the couch above Sharon's head, drawing Smoke's mouth to her pussy. Lucky lady.

Thanks to my little blue friend, I was hard as iron and ready for action. I got on my knees, lifted Stacey's ass, and settled her big cheeks on my thighs. Easing myself inside her, warm and wet, she moaned into Mar's pussy, as I set a steady pace. Mar leaned into me and our tongues danced, my hands slipping Stacey's huge tits free and mauling them, Mar's hands joining mine.